Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Key Beyond the Skies Epilogue

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Insight of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 667,254

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Arc of Cosmos
    Third Skill: Cosmic Dragon Slayer

The Key Beyond the Skies Epilogue  Empty The Key Beyond the Skies Epilogue

Post by Zachary-Sirius 19th April 2020, 1:15 pm

Job Link S-rank 8000 TWC goal.

Link here

Epilogue to The Key beyond the skies.

The crash of the seven points of light soon faded, and at the same time, the fireworks had begun to shoot into the sky. Anyone watching a hint of the fight would have mistaken it for the fireworks that now began to shoot into the sky. Luxord was now on the ground, knelt from his position and his cards washed on the ground. From one of those cards, one light protruded from it. Luxord looked in alarm as his magic over the card faded-- and with that, a mass of white appeared. A growl and sunlight broke through-- and in its place, Leo had returned. The white man-lion growled in confusion, realizing he had been freed from the card prison where he was trapped for the battle. Gripping his polearm once more, the Lion loomed over the man.

"You..." Leo growled, furious for being held hostage. Needless to say, the Lion was not happy.

Luxord backed up, realizing his gambit was now thwarted. As Tama recovered, pulling herself off the ground to stand by Leo, and Cetus also in attention, powered up as a massive sea creature, Luxord was outmatched-- and even more so was the spell of Zachary that loomed overhead. From the back, Zachary stood there, his arms to his side but his head held high as he observed his enemy. "To use your own words, pal," Zachary said with a smirk of his own, "Check and Mate."

Mickey too had recovered and drew his Keyblade out before him. "This world is not for you to disturb. You lost." the mouse said.

"Mickey!" A voice called from somewhere nearby. Curious, Zachary turned to find a young man-- roughly around his age, running forward. Oddly, he too had a strange key-sword as well.

However, that moment was all Luxord needed. With a snap of his fingers, a black portal appeared behind him. He stepped back as the darkness took hold of him. "Perhaps this world is too much trouble, but be warned. The battle is yours, but the war has just begun."

Furious, Leo charged with the intent to strike with claws and pole arm. However, the portal closed and slipped right through Leo's claws. Luxord faded away, cards and all from the traces of this plane. Leo struck the ground with his weapon, leaving a clear chunk missing from the ground. "Damnit!" he growled.

WC: 404

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

The Key Beyond the Skies Epilogue  Empty Re: The Key Beyond the Skies Epilogue

Post by Zachary-Sirius 19th April 2020, 4:18 pm

While Leo was clearly upset that his prey escaped, the others were less angry. He was gone, but that was what was important. He wouldn't likely be attacking with summons with taking such a tole from their fight, and it seemed his disappearance was final. Mickey seemed relieved at least as he sighed and his Keyblade vanished too. With Luxord gone, and used so much magic, Zachary let out a breath. He immediately let go of the magic that he was using to keep his MacroCosmos going and one by one, each star vanished. He felt his physical body become easier to move again as the spell restricted his energy. It was a tiring spell to used but was extremely taxing was Zachary summoning 3 spirits, and Stellar Evolution in the process. He was properly exhausted physically and magically.

Realising the strain on her master, Tama closed her own gate, allowing her master to regain some magic energy. Leo and Cetus remained, but soon was joined by the other person-- the stranger with violet hair that ran up close towards Mickey. He appeared to be a boy Zachary's age, but with a sterner, serious expression on his face. Upon seeing him Mickey perked up with surprise. "Riku!" Mickey greeted with happiness. It seemed the mouse and the boy knew one another.

"Hey-- took me forever to find you! Are you okay?" Riku asked, joining the king.

However, it was then that as Zachary drew closer, the young man Riku drew his Keyblade, concerned for the company surrounding Mickey. Specifically, when Cetus still in her enlarged form. Mickey was oblivious to Cetus as his back was turned-- that was till Cetus gave a light nudge of her pointed snout at Mickey's back that made the mouse turn and get the view of the gigantic sea monster behind him, just barely contained in the large fountain.

"WHAAAA!!" Mickey cried, startled.

"Easy, easy!" Zachary cried as he caught up to them and held his hands up. "No need to be alarmed. Cetus here is harmless... well relatively. Don't let the looks fool you, she is a sweetie on the inside. Right Cetus," Zachary said as he gingerly patted her on the side.

Cetus gave a soft coo and leaned into Zachary's direction, almost risking toppling him over by her sheer size. "Hey-- Easy, girl, careful!" Rubbing her head, Zachary took out her spirit key. "You did great Cetus. Go back home and get some rest," With a touch of his key, Cetus' form began to fade. She shrunk back to her true form as an elegant sea serpent, then faded away completely back to the Celestial World.

Both Mickey and Riku looked a bit surprised how they saw the giant creature disappear. "I see... so you're a summoner then?" the boy Riku asked.

Zachary smiled as he put away his keys. "Yeah, among other things. So I take it you and Mickey are friends?" he asked.

"Yeah, we are," he replied curtly.

Mickey was a bit more open and chipper than Riku as he jumped up with renewed glee. "Riku and I been friends for a long time. We all been through a lot together. " the mouse explained and with a gesture of his hand, he made his Keyblade vanish. "Anyway, Riku. Don't worry. These are my friends too. They helped me track Luxord down. "

Riku's expression soften a bit as he looked over the surroundings, noticing the clear signs of battle they had endured. "I see. So the Organization did come here. Did they get what they came for? Or was it like with the others?" he asked Mickey.

"I think we are okay. If they still plan to challenge us, they shouldn't bother here unless we don't challenge them. This was a back up plan, and why likely they sent Luxord here." Mickey said , being calm. "Either way, I think he retreated away from here, so he shouldn't attack again ."

"How can you be sure its over?" Zachary asked. Even Leo stepped up, interested to know.

"Well, the Organization has other Worlds to--" Mickey suddenly stopped as he grasped his mouth closed, realizing he said too much. "Oopph!" he squeaked.

Riku sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "Mickey..." he sighed, knowing he blew their cover.

Zachary looked between them. It was clear they had gone to great pains to keep their identity a secret. To keep that key detail a secret as well. Leo too was always suspicious of Mickey for it, and didn't trust him completely. Even though they had the common interests at heart, he still wouldn't let it go.

However...

"Oh, that? Yeah... I kind of guessed that a long time ago," Zachary replied cheerfully.

"HUH?!" Riku and Mickey said in surprised unison.

Zachary chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "Well there were many hints. The amount of magic and type he used was clearly not something from around Earthland by nature. And you may not know since you're not from this world-- but Celestial Wizardy is a form of summoning that calls forth spirits from other worlds to help them out. " he explained modestly, and gestured to Leo and Astral-- who finally came out of hiding from Zachary's hood. "So the existence of other worlds is pretty common knowledge for people here. Even a handful have traveled there, so its not a big surprise. I'm sure you have your reasons, but you got nothing to be afraid of us knowing."

Mickey seemed rattled by this but after an exchange between them, the two of them too let out an exhale of laughter. "My... I wish I knew that a long time ago. " Mickey explained, "I wouldn't have gotten so overboard to be hidden or not tell you the truth sooner and not risk being eaten by Ajani here."

The white lion seemed a bit surprised by that as he lowered his weapon calmly. "Yeah... Sorry about that. I wouldn't have really eaten you. I don't think I ever eaten a mouse. " he replied bashfully, and Zachary chuckled a bit in amusement to his friend.

WC: 1032
    TWC: 1436

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 26th April 2020, 3:36 pm

New to the group, Riku looked a bit baffled at both the humanoid lion, and Mickey, clearly having no clue what happened. "Clearly I missed a lot," the boy said.

"Yeah, no kidding," Zachary sighed, reaching up and taking Astral into his arms to hold. "So now that I know about you guys being from other worlds... where did that blond jerk run off to? Did he teleport somewhere in town or..." Zachary trailed on, unsure what to think when it came to magic or powers from other worlds.

"I doubt it," Mickey said, his voice a bit more upbeat, "Luxord wouldn't stick around to try again on this world. The Organization targets many worlds, so unless it was crucial to their plan... "

"Then he returned to the others," Riku concluded for his friend. "The final battle is coming, and Xehonort wants all his pawns ready. I only hope Sora is ready too."

"Sora?" Zachary asked.

Riku turned to Zachary, a now kinder look on him than he had before. Zachary couldn't help but see a bit of himself as he looked at Riku from his perspective. Guarded and a bit distant. Still, Riku smiled back. "He's a friend of mine, tagging along with some other friends. They are a bunch of goofballs at their best, but they are good people, " he said, a sense of relief showing as he thought of them. Riku looked to Zachary, curious. "Actually, you kind of remind me of him. You both are unreasonably helpful."

Zachary turned a brow at that as he looked to Riku. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

Leo was the one to chuckle a bit and rested a paw on his summoner's back. "Relax. I think he meant it in the best way," the lion replied.

Mickey was relieved things were calm now and that Luxord was likely gone from Fiore/Earthland, but still the fact was the Organization 13 had set sight on this world. If things went badly for them, they would be at risk. The mouse knew this and his mind was pondering what more could he do. "I wish I could do more for this place but... I know what you're thinking Riku." he said.

"Yeah. We need to find the others..." he said.

Zachary didn't know to what exactly they were talking about, or to what 'face-off' they had with the Organization, but that soon stopped in his mind as the boom of the sky caught their attention. Zachary too looked up to soon see the sky alight with the colors and flashes of the fireworks. The explosions of brilliance was awe-inspiring as it illuminated the night sky with the same light of stars.

A moment of peace fell upon the group as they could take the moment to enjoy the scene that they did a good deed.

With them all cleared out of the place where they battled Luxord, avoiding any messy entanglements, they had found a nice perch outside of the amusement park. Though not before Zachary had snagged some snacks for them. Though he only met Riku, he got some for him. While he had offered Leo to join them, the lion declined and politely said his goodbyes to the mouse king Mickey before he vanished back to the Celestial World.

The only spirit companion with him, technically was no one except Astral, who watched the fireworks with amazement as he floated above them, watching the colors dance up ahead. He even would flutter near Riku, who seemed to be a bit concerned by the star creature. Still, the boy was antsy, probably with other things on his mind and things to do. "I know you been through a lot Mickey, but we should leave soon. We should try to catch up with Sora and the others." he said.

"I know... but I am still a bit tired. Maybe till the end of the firework show?" the mouse asked, his big eyes looking to Riku as if to try and wheedle a bit more time from him.

Riku didn't seem like the kind to be suckered in by cute things, but Riku just chuckled. "Okay... take your time, your Majesty. I'll just get the ship ready. I'll come get you when its done," he said as he sat up. But before he did, he looked to Zachary. "Hey, um... THanks for helping my friend out when I couldn't."

Zachary smiled as he sat there with his ice cream, smiling back. "Not a problem. I'm glad I was able to help," he replied.

Riku left from the hillside, and Astral watched him go. Bye-byeee! he chirped. With Riku gone, Astral grew tired once more and softly floated down upon Zachary's head.

A sigh of relief came from Mickey as he took another bite of his vanilla ice cream cone. "This world certainly has a lot of wonderful things. So much magic too," he said.

Curious, Zachary spoke but he kept his eyes still on the fireworks. "Well, sure. There are many wizards in this world, including me. I hope to be a great one too, but I imagine for someone who travels between worlds... you seen much more amazing stuff," he asked.

"Well, that's true... Even after so many years, I have seen some amazing things. Using magic has little to do with it," the mouse replied.

"You're right there... but still, that is incredible," Zachary said, now looking to the distant night sky behind the fireworks. "You and your friends are really lucky. I wish I could travel to other worlds, meet different people, and see things there. It must be amazing." A snicker came from him as he turned to Mickey. "Like giant talking mice for example. Are there others like you in your world?"

Mickey seemed a bit bashful as he rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, hehe... well not like me but there are other creatures similar. We all live in the same kingdom. " Mickey explained, then turned back to the Fireworks. "But you said people traveled to other worlds from here, so how come you can't?"

"Well, its not exactly simple. I mean, the means is not easy to do, and even if you do, there is no telling how you can get back. But still, you can't study magic this much and just accept that the world you live in is all that is out there," Zachary explained, and looked back to the fireworks too. "I'm sure it is dangerous, but broadening our own horizon can never be bad right?"

Mickey grew curious about Zachary. He learned much about them in their time together. He knew he was a skilled wizard from this world, a kind youth much like his friends and had a deep love and care for the creatures he summoned and cared for. Especially the little star fairy now napping on his head. In a way, Riku was right. He did see a bit of Sora in Zachary.

"You do remind me of a good friend of mine," Mickey said with a smile, taking another lick of his ice cream. "He is a little goofy true, but he always follows his heart. He didn't hesitate to help others around him. Believe it or not, that is a rare thing to find at times. "

"Yeah, so I am told," Zachary replied, trying to finish his up before it melted. "A dear friend told me to not change, and I don't intend to. And it can be hard when you meet people ready to hurt others to get what they want... but in the end, living with yourself and the people who matter to you is what is important. I have to be true to that, especially as a wizard."

"Why?" Mickey asked.

Zachary paused as he thought for a good answer. As he looked up to the stars and fireworks mingling together above them, he reached into his pocket. He soon took out his Celestial Spirit Gate Keys. The collection of keys, bronze, silver and other colors twinkled against the glow of the fireworks on their surfaces. "When I was a kid, I was bullied a lot. I had very few friends. Learning magic was an escape for me, and became my dream. Eventually my mother, who was already an accomplished wizard herself, taught me her type of Magic. Celestial Spirit Magic. " he explained, "She taught me... how the heart and emotions play a role in magic, and that the desire to connect with others was an asset. It was a key to summoning my spirits. It was when she told me something that I took to heart..."

He held his keys close, including Leo's that still hung around his neck. "Magic was not meant for mere destruction. She believed, as do I, Magic was meant to bring people together," he said, "It connects us, and I know that its true. Because of it, I no longer feel alone and never felt more alive."

Mickey was silent as he listened to Zachary, the last bit of his ice cream now melting a bit. He couldn't help but feel a sense of care for Zachary, especially after everything they been through today and how much he helped him. The mouse felt more sure about his feelings of trust in the boy and made up his mind.

"Sorry about that," Zachary said, turning to Mickey. The turn roused Astral a bit, as he softly blinked his eyes, looking at Mickey too. "I didn't meant to get all deep. But if I do find a way to travel to other worlds one day, I do hope to make new friends there too as I did with you."

The mouse smiled as he soon hopped up to his feet. Finishing the last of his cone, he soon clapped his hands clean of the crumbs and turned to Zachary. "Thank you, Zachary. I'm glad we ended up meeting. " the mouse said, "So before we say goodbye... I want you to have something special. Will you accept it?"

Curious, Zachary tilted his head. "Huh?"

WC: 1649
    TWC: 3085

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 27th April 2020, 2:22 pm

"It's something very special. I probably shouldn't give it to you, but..." Mickey began, seeming to second-guess the gesture. He soon looked to Zachary and Astral upon his head. The sight of how much care and love that the little star critter had for the boy, made all doubts go away, "I feel I can trust you with this, and I want to give you this gift."

Zachary was confused as he watched the mouse stand up and extended his hand. With a magical swirl of light, he conjured the strange key-sword he had with him, decorated in its metallic adorned handle with the stars painted on the key's frame. Mickey held it proudly, then turned it around carefully, his paws gripping the base of its 'blade' to extend it to Zachary, handle out.

With a free hand, Mickey cleared his throat. "In your hand, take this key, " Mickey began, his voice proud and determined, "So long as you have the makings, in this simple act of taking, its master you will one day be. And you will find me, friend."

Zachary's eyes widened to see the Keyblade extended to him. He didn't really understand what this was for, but he listened. Even Astral, quiet upon his head now perked up at Mickey's words and looked on with curiosity. It clearly was important to Mickey to do this, so Zachary didn't dare interrupt.

"No ocean will contain you then. No magic will keep you apart. No more boundaries around, below or above-- so long as you champion the ones you love," Mickey said, extending the handle of the Keyblade to him.

Zachary looked on in awe. Something about the keyblade, perhaps it being the stars or the sheen of its metal-- but more than that, something seemed to call to him. Like a part of his heart was resonating with the lure to pick it up. Still, he hesitated as he looked at Mickey and the Keyblade. "As long as I champion... the ones I love?" Zachary asked.

He soon became aware of Astral upon his head as he moved and fluttered in the air. Both of them looked to the creature, seeing the innocent and beaming look on his face. He gave a soft chuckle and fluttered around them.

It was then Zachary remembered his own words. "Magic was meant to bring people together." He grown closer to people thanks to it. His mother, his spirits, his fellow wizards in Fairy Tail, and others. Master Samira, and so many he met over his adventures. He loved them all. How could he not champion them if they needed him? A tear showed in his eye briefly as he took a deep breath, while Mickey still had his hand out with the key.

Slowly, Zachary extended his own hand and reached out. He took hold of the smooth metal key, feeling natural in his grip and the strange sensation of magic that flowed from it. It didn't feel anything strange or invading. More like a warm handshake in the end.

Mickey smiled as he allowed Zachary to hold the handle. "When the time comes, you may be able to use the same skill. The same weapon. Until then, the power will sleep within you," Mickey said calmly, "But do not worry and follow the voice of your heart. Your heart will be your guiding key."

Zachary slowly let go of the keyblade as Mickey took the physical blade back. His hand tingled for a moment, as if static had been on it. Still, there was no pain or issue.

"MICKEY!!" a voice called out in the distance. Mickey turned, his keyblade fading away in a flurry of light to soon see Riku on a nearby hilltop. "The ship is ready! We need to get going!"

Mickey waved in Riku's direction. "I'm on my way, Riku! Be right there!" he cried, and turned to Zachary. "Well... I guess this is goodbye for now," the mouse said with a sad tone.

A coo came from Astral as the star fairy fluttered down towards Mickey's heat. Aww... Mickey leaving? he chirped softly in their minds, Aswal miss Mickey.

The mouse tone softened more as he reached out and patted Astral on the face-- who in turned rushed right up to Mickey's face to hug him under his big ears. "Oh-- aww, I will miss you too, Astral. But don't worry. I hope we can see each other again someday." He tenderly patted the star fairy till he slowly let go.

Zachary stood up to his full height, the fireworks still illuminating their surroundings. "It was nice to meet you, Mickey. Or is it really your majesty? It's hard to imagine your a king really." he added.

The mouse shook his head. "You can just call me Mickey. No need to be so formal," he said.

"Do you think we will meet again?" he asked.

Mickey smiled and nodded. "Of course, someday," he said with a confident tone, "I think I believe that too. Magic is meant to bring people together. So I am sure we will meet again. Don't you think so?"

Zachary couldn't hide the smile on his face as he nodded and wished Mickey the best. "Yeah. You're right!"

Mickey gave a wave at them as the got ready to leave."Take care, you two," Mickey said. With that, he hurried with his short feet down the hill and further to meet Riku on the other end of the hill.

Zachary watched as Mickey and Riku were on the horizon of the hill, and soon vanished from view. With them gone, Zachary felt a bit more lonely now. Even though he had Astral with him, something about Mickey seemed to brighten things a bit more. But now he had a glimpse of what S-class looked like. Responding to such threats around him like that. It made Zachary wonder, what kinds of dangers that faced him would come from other worlds? He had no clue.

As he and Astral observed the fireworks-- something caught his eye nearby. A streak of light, different from the rest, or so he thought, flew out into the night sky. Was it another firework, Zachary thought. Astral caught it too, and looked on at it with wonder. HIs little hand waved at it. Bye-byyyeee... he chirped.

Zachary didn't know what to make of it, but he patted Astral on the head as the fireworks obscured most of it, as it entered the finale of its performance.

WC: 1089
    TWC: 4174

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 29th April 2020, 10:35 pm

With Mickey and his friend gone, Zachary and Astral were left alone. As the fireworks died down and so did the festivities of the night, Zachary decided it was time to return to the inn and then , return back to the guild. He didn't intend to do a mission but he had done something good and was able to accept what it was.

As Astral began to feel sleepy, the little star critter found refuge inside Zachary's hood and began to rest. Zachary had gotten quite used for the little guy cuddling in the hood of his jacket, like some kind of pouch.

Tired and exhausted, Zachary headed back to the tavern to get some sleep and with hope, the events of that night would fall behind him.

WC: 130

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 3rd May 2020, 8:56 pm

The return to the hotel was a quiet one as Astral was already pooped from the excitement. By the time he left the amusement park, the royal knights had already appeared and was investigating the report of the commotion that transpired. Luckily, no one was around who could confirm what happened and probably for the best. After all, if it was indeed done by invaders from another world, them knowing that would cause more problems than solutions. And if they learned he was involved in it, it would bring more harm to Fairy Tail's reputation.

That and Zachary's mother would give him a hard time to learn he was involved in another crazy situation again...

It would be the last night that Zachary would spend in Rose Garden before his return to Magnolia and it would be finally time for him to find a permanent residence in the town. He had saved up enough money to finally get a place of his own to hang his jacket besides using the guild dorms. Now that he was S-class, he could start living like one. But for now, he was tired.

Upon returning to his room, he tenderly took off his coat which had Astral already snoozing away in the hood. Using the towels and placing it on the adjacent pillow, Zachary quickly got changed into his pajamas and turned out the lights. As he laid down and pulled up the covers, he saw Astral snooze peacefully with the moonlight shining in to illuminate the room. His peaceful face made it all the easier to relax. Too exhausted, he soon drifted off to sleep, his thoughts hazy with the ideas and questions about meeting people from other worlds...

His dream was dark and hazy. He felt he was sinking. He didn't know how or why he was there, as no one ever remembered how a dream really began. But Zachary soon began to wonder where he was and what was happening. He was floating, or sinking... but he didn't feel short of breath or urgency. He just floated in the dark ocean, falling deeper and deeper.

It was only when he became aware did he stop, and slowly felt his feet touch the bottom. Gravity felt normal again as he was stuck in the pitch blackness of his dream. He didn't see anything around him that felt strange, or weird. IT was like most dreams, where he felt like he was not in it but spectating it. It took him time, wandering the void of his mind and what he saw till he finally had a grasp of what he wanted to do.

"Where... am I?" Zachary thought aloud, looking among the darkness. He finally took a conscious step forward, and there it happened.

The single-step caused the light to recoil upward from where he stood. The black ground or floor opened, and a swirl of leaves, birds-- something just flew away with his footsteps. The ground grew in light and color, slowly revealing an intricate pattern! It took a moment but Zachary soon saw a general view of it, though from his position, it was hard to see... but a massive stained-glass platform. Though hard to see in its full view, from above, it was a picture of Mickey, in a peaceful state with a starry scene around him, and murals of other people with him as well.

Feeling lost and confused, Zachary tried to move around and see where this strange dream would lead him...

WC: 587

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 6th May 2020, 7:12 pm

"Do not be afraid"

A voice spoke, one that Zachary couldn't hear or react to. It was just there, but not alarming. It was as if it was his own head talking to him.

"I am your heart... the well of strength you harbor within... do not be afraid and search for the answers you seek... but be warned, shadows lurk near..."

Zachary stepped through the array of the stain glass floor, seeing Mickey and others he didn't recognize. Some animals, some humans, and the bits of others portrayed surrounding the frame of the work. He didn't question it, he didn't even worry if it was too fragile to step on. It was sturdy and illuminated his surroundings. Slowly, he saw more in the dark-- steps, made out of the same prismatic light.

He followed the path, it spiraling through the darkness. He followed it regardless, his consciousness between awareness and guidance of where there was no darkness to go. He soon reached it-- another platform, this one different. It was divided into five sections. For a moment, he mistook it for the zodiac wheel, for there were the icons of animals he knew. However, these were different.

Each circle was ordinate with different colors surrounding the five animals... a fox, a bear, a leopard, a snake, and a unicorn. While different, Zachary related it to spirits he had, such as Tama, Grizzly, Amethyst and others he knew. In the center he saw something. a glimpse of something. It looked like the same kind of weapon Mickey had... a key-shaped sword.

"The source of your power came from the ancients, a group who first learned the secrets of the heart... and now it has reached you. Is your light strong... or will it faulter against the darkness?" the voice spoke.

It was then from the edges of the stain glass platform, shadows seemed to bleed upon it. From it, shapes took form from the shadows and yellow dots appeared-- becoming the eyes for blob-like creatures that scurried out into the open area.

The moment of alarm, Zachary wished to defend himself from them-- as more began to appear, nearing almost half a dozen. However, that need to defend himself caused that key-shaped sword to appear in his hand.

"Use the strength within, and fight the darkness that seeks your heart..." it spoke.

WC: 393

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 8th May 2020, 10:03 pm

The shadows began to loom closer and closer towards him. It was only then did Zachary feel somewhat in control and even more so now, he had the unsettling nerve he had zero knowledge how to use a sword properly-- even if it wasn't a true sword.

The first shadow jumped for him and he swung! The key gave a flash of light upon contact with the creature, and it repelled it away. Feeling more sure he swung at each one that tried to swipe at him. The seconds that past, the more assertive he was, striking the ones that crawled closer to him. Each strike of the keyblade felt as light as air, and even though his memory of its use was hazy, one by one , each shadow vanished from his view.

With the last shadow gone-- another path extended further, stretching further into the darkness. The moment he felt the threat was over, the key in his hand vanished, as if faded back to wherever it came from.

Unable to truly process the dream, he moved and went after the path, not comfortable staying in the same dark place.

WC: 193

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 11th May 2020, 12:24 pm

He was starting to grow tired, the dream weighing him down more and more as he followed the winding path up. Finally, he reached it. The end of the path that led to one again, another circle of stain glass. This time, it was different. Instead of seeing mickey, or a mural of a more neutral sign, he saw something more important.

The depiction of the stain glass mural was himself! Zachary was relaxed peacefully on the side of the circle, as if to rest on the cresent of it. He looked up at a starry sky, depicted in the background with odd symbols around him. There too he was holding that strange key blade that he had seen up till now. It was hard to make out more details but one thing was clear. Around the halo that formed the outline, he saw the signs of the zodiac. The zodiac logos to each-- Leo, Taurus, Gemini, Aries, all of them. It was then he thought he saw a twinkle in the background of the starry night-- a shooting star that streaked across the night's sky.

"Your heart has been connected. While the darkness may grow strong, you are stronger. Never forget... your heart is the strongest weapon of all."

the voice soon faded as a bright light enveloped from the ground and encompassed Zachary.

... *Gasp*

Zachary soon jolted awake, his movement too fast that it caused the covers to shift-- and Astral next to him was rolled off and plopped right off the bed. it took him a minute but soon realized what had rolled off. "Oh no... Ast..." Zachary leaned over to peek at his friend, hoping he wasn't hurt.

Oddly, he soon saw Astral just softly blink as he was on the floor but didn't seem uncomfortable. Without any conscious effort it seemed, Astral floated himself off the floor. With eyes closed, or barely opening-- he floated right back on the spare pillow and plopped right back there, returning to sleep.

oooohhh.... he gave a soft auditorial hum as he returns to sleep, causing Zachary to blink.

It seemed Astral was quite the heavy sleeper. Whenever he would get tired, he would nap. Zachary felt less stressed, worried that he hurt his friend, but it seemed he didn't even notice as he returned to sleep. It still was night time, and the sun had not even risen yet. Confused, Zachary took a moment and thought about the dream. Most dreams felt real to him, whether he was in control or not, aware or not. Something made him just feel like he was there regardless if it happened or not. He felt the grip of his hand, as if he had been swinging that key around.

He could only wonder what that was. Perhaps it was another vision, or just some strange dream. Still too tired to really know, he rolled back onto his side and closed his eyes, to try and regain some sense of peace and rest before returning to Fairy Tail the next day...

WC: 512

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 13th May 2020, 9:17 pm

The train back to Magnolia was a busy one. It was packed with people and it frequently moved from each stop with a shuffle of new arrivals and leaving passengers. The scenery sped by fast, trees, hills, towns passing by in the distance. He would arrive back in Magnolia by late afternoon. He had texted his mother over the Ilac, letting her know that his trip ended well and he was returning back to his guild.

For the time being his only company in that train seat was him and Astral, who remained on top of his head as he usually did. Occasionally, Astral would fly against the window to see the scenery or the fluffy white clouds. Though young and impressionable, the little star took in all kinds of sights as if it was his first time seeing anything.

The dream was a passing memory for Zachary, though he had no idea how it could of happened. It might of had something to do with his Stargazer eyes, but it was a question he didn't know how to answer. Not at that moment. For now, he was just enjoying the trip home, and soon would take the new money he earned from his past jobs to get his own place. He had been looking around Magnolia, hoping to find a nice new home to hang his jacket.

WC: 229

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 18th May 2020, 7:53 am

Zachary looked out the window, daydreaming as he saw the scenery speed by him. It was a habit he did when traveling on the train. He could of flew home on Pegasus, but he knew his horse spirit didn't like to be summoned just as a flying taxi. Pegasus was not just another spirit he knew, but his first spirit he made a contract with and his oldest friend. While a complicated Spirit at times, he was loving and cared for Zachary, just like he cared for his mother. He was grateful he also had some combat ability using his wings to conjure powerful gale-force winds. The Pegasus was full of surprises.

For now, he always tried to depend more on himself than just his spirits if he could. He had too much respect for his spirits to simply summon them for something like a mere ride unless it was an emergency. That was always the point for his familiar trait-- to interact with them in smaller, more manageable forms.

All the while, as he watched the scenery go by, he began to think about the events of the past two nights. He had met people from other worlds. While world travel was not unheard of, it was another to visit these people. Then again, Zachary did wonder what did that make his Spirits as they came from their own world, even if living alongside his own. There was so much to consider, and so many mysteries relating to those other worlds. Were there other giant talking mice like Mickey, or were those black portals the only way to cross to other worlds-- or did Mickey and his friend Riku have a means to travel.

His thoughts were interrupted by the chirp and flash of yellow in his right eye as he turned. Astral let out a cheerful cry as he now flew up to the food attendant cart, flying around and looking at t he different foods-- while the attendant tried to keep him away.

Yummy! Astwal hungwy! he chirped.

"Hey! Stop! These aren't just for you-- er!!" the man delivering the cart raised his voice, trying to keep Astral away.

Zachary resisted a chuckle as he rose up and reached up to take a hold of Astral. The man didn't look happy but Zachary gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry about him. He's... young," he chuckled a little, "May I buy some snacks from your cart please?"

Despite his concern to having a pet on the train, the man nodded and showed them his wares.

WC: 428

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 18th May 2020, 10:37 am

Knowing the insatiable sweet tooth that Astral had, it was hard to keep a lid on his appetite. It baffled him that the little star fairy could put away so much in his tiny frame. He should of been the size of a beach ball by the way he would eat. Then again, he probably burn calories or food up being he had star magic, and the rare ability to heal others. He remembered the first time he saw those powers... after he helped save him from the cruel and evil with Medusa that tried to rip his heart out to become immortal. Zachary nearly had died there due to poison and wounds... but Astral, loving Zachary for all his care, healed him with his special magic. He had no idea how it worked, for the little star fairy's size, but he had a heard appetite.

Zachary now had a pile of food before him. A few snack bars, some cookies, chilled milk and a rice crispy treat. He tenderly unwrapped the cookies and gave some to Astral, who happily picked one up in his tiny hands and began to eat them while in the air.

The more Zachary thought about it, Astral must have been from one of those foreign worlds-- even if he was an inhabitant of Outer Space. Still, he must have been from a place where there been others of his kind. What was coveted in this world, there were probably many little creatures just like him. Even parents or family that he might have. He would have to ask Lady Minu next time he would see her.

"That's a very adorable creature you have there," a woman's voice spoke.

At first, Zachary felt a bit concerned to hear that. Many would say he is cute, but a woman's tone made him think of that witch Medusa. He was on guard as he turned-- but he soon saw the person was someone his own age, and hardly appeared menacing.

In the next bench over on the other side of the train isle, was a young woman with deeper blue hair, with a round, cute face and green colored eyes. She wore a loose white attire/jacket and shorts, ending with a pair of shoes she wore. Her expression seemed focused, but not unkind as she looked to him and Astral.

Too focused on his snack, Astral nibbled on the cookies while Zachary looked to her. "Oh, um, thank you... He's a very dear friend to me. " he replied with a kind smile in return.

She blinked, curious to more of Zachary now, rather than merely the Star Fairy. "Are you a Celestial Wizard too?" she asked. Zachary seemed a bit startled b y that, not sure how she knew-- till, she glanced down to Zachary's side. He soon looked, realizing his keys were somewhat exposed from his jacket pocket.

"Um... yeah, I am. " he admitted. He then considered maybe it was why she also presumed-- as Astral did resemble what many would consider a Celestial spirit by his shape and nature. "You too?"

She blinked, but realized she too admitted it. "That's right. I have no point in hiding it, but sorry if I presumed. You show great care for your spirit. It's actually refreshing to see. So many misunderstand what spirits are when it comes to such magic." she said.

"Yeah, I agree... but its up to wizards like us to be better than them, right?" he stated, smiling proudly that he knew how much his Spirits cared for him. "I'm Zachary by the way. What's your name?"

She seemed hesitant at first, but she soon nodded towards him. "I'm... Lina. Nice to meet you," she replied politely.

"Same to you," he replied happily.

It was then the train began to slow and approach another station, and she looked to the window to see the station. "I beg your pardon, but this is my stop. It was nice to meet you, however brief. " she then rose up and bowed to him politely. Though her expression seemed out of concern, she then turned to leave.

"It was nice to meet you, too!" Zachary said with a wave goodbye. Though having been focused on his snack, Astral too let out a soft coo and waved at the blue-haired girl.

The girl seemed very nice and it was nice that Zachary knew other Celestial Wizards were out there. He knew the keys were coveted too-- at least the Zodiac Keys , and probably why she was concerned about how others would treat spirits. It reminded how Zachary met the sea spirit-- Cetus the Sea Serpent. Despite the name, she was the sweetest, kindest Celestial Spirit Zachary knew. Though she didn't talk like others, being a more beast-type summon out of his other spirits, she showed her feelings clearly and her affection for Zachary. The serpent was ever grateful for Zachary and his fellow guild member, Arkadia, for saving her from the curse placed on her by another Celestial Wizard. Her former owner. But now, she was in Zachary's care. While it wasn't always possible to summon her to pamper and comfort her being a large sea-serpent creature, every time he did summon her, she always would greet him with an affectionate nudge and whistle.

For some reason, he felt the new magic he had-- the gift Mickey gave him and the dream, seemed to be strongly tied to the Celestial Wizardry he practices. He wasn't sure why or how, but Magic did many things he couldn't completely comprehend. However, he felt the key connected them-- his spirits, Mickey and something else. Something bigger than himself.

As he laid back and rode the train back to Magnolia, he watched as Astral continued to munch on his food, now floating back down to the cushion of the train seat they were on. Mickey's words repeated in his head.

"In your hand, take this key. So long as you have the makings, and in this simple act of taking, its master you will one day be. And you will find me, friend...
    No more borders around, below or above... so long as you champion the ones you love."

That last line, that last part made him realize how important his new power was. He vowed to keep the words his mother taught him as his guiding principle. "Magic was meant to bring people together." Perhaps this new power he was given, was meant for that as well. It was why Mickey gave it to him.

WC: 1097
    TWC: 7743

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 18th May 2020, 11:24 am

Zachary looked at the hand he had grasped the key with. THe 'tingle' he felt when he touched the Keyblade had faded as he had left Rose Garden. He didn't know what that gift was or what it would do, but magic came at its own time. It might show up when he least expects it. For now, he was grateful and knew that Mickey wouldn't have given him an empty gesture like that. He believed in the mouse after all they did together.

He hoped that somehow, someway they would meet again. He could only imagine the worlds and places Mickey and his friends had seen. If he could, he hoped he would find a way to visit and see these other worlds. Perhaps one day, when his magic was strong enough... there might be a spirit or gate who could bring him there.

As Astral finished up the last of the snacks-- or the ones Zachary didn't keep from the gluttonous little fairy from eating them all, they heard the sound of the train conductor announcing that Magnolia was the next stop. Realizing they were needing to get ready, Zachary packed up the rest of his snacks into his back and made sure Astral was clean and ready to go. Without needing any prompting, Astral floated up into the air and perched himself once more on Zachary's head.

"Ready to go home, star buddy?" Zachary asked, reaching a hand up to pet his friend's cheek.

Aye! Astral chirped in his mind.

Rising out of his seat with his bag in hand, Zachary walked through the train to the doors, awaiting to leave as the train rode into the station.

WC: 282
    TWC: 8025

End.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:13 am