Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi)

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi)

Post by Maerko 25th July 2013, 8:47 pm

Usagi lifted his head, and glanced up towards the sky as Jin mentioned the weather, the rookie wizard gave off a hum in response to this, and began to squint his eyes questionably at t, trying to see any dark clouds in the sky, some did infact to him looked rather dark, and he nodded at the boy, but he didn't really care about the rain so much, though he did worry abut his clothes and hair!  But they were almost there anyway. "I hope theirs no Thunder.." he muttered his real worry. Suddenly Usagi's child came out to state. "All wet?~" he said in a suggestive tone, giving off a grin towards Jin.

Regardless of response he went back too look at the sky, waiting for it, he hoped for laughs in his first attempt to making him laugh, already his personality seemed to be changing as he felt more and more comfortable around Jin, it was much easier to be around him, and that was ver enjoyable to him, someone he can call a friend. "Yeah..I get kinda sleep when it's raining or about to rain.." was spoken, follow by a light yawn into his mouth. "Nnn.."

Word Count: 200/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi)

Post by Paresse 26th July 2013, 6:36 am

As the clouds began to circle around, Jin yawned some more. He then cracked his neck yet again as he began to tap his fingers. "This is a stupid question, but do you have any entertainment spirits?" he asked. "I'm sure we only have a few more minutes until we get there but this is a bit bored. One more minute and i will be asleep." he said, giving a smile. "Its okay if you don't. The only key i know you have is that bunny girl, Usa I think is her name..." he stated, scratching his head in embarrassment. 

As he continued scratching his head, the trolley stopped. "Is everything okay?" Jin asked the driver. "Yeah, its just you should go inside. The rain is going to hit down soon and hard." Ji nodded and stepped down, assuming that Usagi was behind him. As he got into the cart, he realized that they were transporting some military equipment. "I'm starting to see what is so important about this." he stated, looking at all of the swords and armor that was surrounding him. "I hope we dont hit another bump, otherwise it might not end very well..." he told Usagi,hopping he had made it into the car.

Word Counter: 208/200

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 26th July 2013, 1:04 pm

Usagimaru, as Jin mentioned the entertainment spirits was struck with inspiration, and had the face of someone who remembers. He felt so silly having forgotten about one of his favorite keys, one that could easily end such boredom on  rainy day. "Oh yeah!" he cried out to him, and hastily reached for his key ring. "Sorry, I guess I forgot about it, or thought we didn't need it.." he spoke, grinning. As he looked back he heard that they should get inside, and the male of course followed as he didn't want to get ruined. "Is my hair okay?" is the only think that crossed his mind.

After settling in he raised one of his silver keys into the air, the key had a strange harp shape on the end of the key, he began slicing it and proudly exclaiming. "Gate of the Lyra, I open thee! Lyra!" he cried out to them as n a flash a young looking girl in a strange attire appeared, it was a very beautiful blue dress, with yellow and pink hearts on it. White fleece was on the bottom of it. The Orange Haired Spirit, styling some sort of small 'angel' or in this case, cupid wings was soooo happy! "Usagi! You finally called me!" she exclaimed. "It's beeeeeen soooo long!" she scolded as she playfully reached out to gently bring  a bop onto the Wizards head.

Usagi as soon she came out he was blushing, and he felt kinda regret and guilty being scolded like that, and like the wimp he was flinched at the bop. "S-Sorry..." he murmured in response, and hugged onto Lyra, Lyra was surprised but returned the hug. "Hey, Hey..It's okay!" Lyra encouraged and looked around in the rain, even seeing a bored male.. "Ahh...I see...Need some entertainment for this rainy day~?" she asked as she not only began to read Usagi's emotions, but Jin and perhaps Jun's as well! Looking for inspiration for her song.

Word Count: 331/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 26th July 2013, 1:23 pm

As the spirit began to play, Jin sent back. "This is fun." he said listening the lyra talk. "You are a beautiful musician" he told her, putting his hand through his hair, it was then that he felt the trolley come to a stop. "I knew we were almost here." he stated, getting out of the trolley and looking around. 'That was a pretty smooth ride." he stated, looking around and cracking a smile. 

'Thank you for the help..." a man said dryly towards Jin. A hint of disappointment was mixed in with his voice. He was probably disappointed that they hired the men for nothing. "I am so glad i hired such useful people..." he said, obviously being sarcastic as he reached into a bag on his side. He then took out two little sacks of jewels, and handed one of them to Jin. "Have a safe ride home..." he stated. "I guess." He then waited for Usagi to come so he could get his share, but Jin was getting restless. "I'm going to try and find a train back to the guild hall." he told Usagi. "Thanks for summoning your spirit, Lyra is amazing." he told Usagi, beginning to walk towards the nearest train station. 

Word Count: 207/200

[exit]
    (OCC: Usagi has the last point xD )

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 26th July 2013, 2:33 pm

Lyra, rather then playing off of emotions just decided to lighten the mood with some very nice, calming harp playing, followed by the most beautiful hums you could ever hear. It was calming enough for the rookie wizard to close his eyes, Lyra smiled at him and another few minutes, he was snoring and even began to slide over and lean on Lyra's shoulder, never was she use to being so close to her wizard's but, she didn't mind it so much, Usagi slept away and Lyra just kept the calm playing up, then of course began singing gently, not wanting to wake the Human. She figured maybe, it was a success to get Usagi to sleep, knowing his other big battle went around, it had to be draining for him.

After they got there, Lyra began to nudge and shake her owner lightly, "We're heeeere. Wakie, Wakie.~" she chimed, Usagi mumbled and opened his eyes and blushed, feeling sorry for Lyra for falling asleep on her, but she didn't look like she minded. "Thank you so much, Lyra..I'll cal you more, I won't keep you any longer.." he said, smiling as he used his key to close the gate between the Celestial World and the Earth Land.

[Exit]

Word Count: 209/200
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd January 2014, 3:00 pm

approved

Themes:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:20 am