Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just Us & Your Ghost (Nessa/Louie)

Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

Private Just Us & Your Ghost (Nessa/Louie)

Post by Louie 9th April 2020, 9:19 am

It was a sunny afternoon in Magnolia Town, like every day before it. Every time Louie came to this town, it was always clear blue skies and a bright, warm sun wrapping it altogether. It was as if doom and gloom avoided Magnolia, and Fairy Tail lived their days in peace.

As much as Louie avoided them, passing through the guild from time to time was inevitable. It was the equivalent of not needing to be in his stores for them to operate, but checking in would allow them to work at their full potential, and Fairy Tail had surely proven to have potential.

Ever since he walked into their hideous building and privileged them with the knowledge of him donning their emblem, a myriad of businessmen, entrepreneurs, and even sorcerers had reached out to him knowing he was from Fairy Tail. Arcadia, or who Louie remembered as jailbait, was able to get him to compete on a popular television show soon after he had joined, and a memorable employee from the West Fiore Trading Company reached out to him for seed money. Of course, Tomura Momochi, the employee, was dead now after doing what he did to Louie, leaving the multi-millionaire wondering what to do with the money he gave him and if he could take his assets as a result. Louie resented having to be in that building of theirs, but even he could not deny that he may leave that place richer than how he entered. Well, that's the headspace he had been in today, but life hardly worked the way you wanted it to.

With a sense of purpose and import distinct to the blonde, Louie walked through the doors that were admittedly grander than the building itself, expecting the beasts of Fairy Tail to greet him as they normally had. As usual, Louie was wearing expensive items and dressed quite fashionably as well, wearing his signature golden jewelry on his upper-body. "Bonjour..." he started, but when he walked inside, there was virtually no one there. He could hear the tapping and shuffling of feet above him, but none below. Save for the butch brute of a man running the sorry excuse for a bar, Louie was alone.

How strange for pigs to be out of their pen. On any other day, they would've been here. he thought to himself, looking around the hall room with a sour expression. His face often adopted a frown or glare when he was deep in contemplation, and seeing the emptiness of Fairy Tail was strange for Louie.

Abruptly, Louie looked at the butch bartender, impatiently folding his arms over his chest. "You there. Tell me, where are all of your friends?" he asked curtly. Compared to the last few times he had come by, he was leagues more brash and impertinent than before. He didn't say "please" or "thank you," and the kind smile he wore never appeared as if he never made such a face, to begin with. He walked as if he owned the place and left as if he were eager to go somewhere better. After the incident with the men and Meyer last time, there was no point in deception anymore.

The bartender looked at him briefly and then looked away. "Probably on jobs."

"Is that right?" Louie clicked his tongue, looking displeased, "Zut. The one thing this guild is good for and they aren't even here to fulfill that purpose. Do you at least know if Arcadia's here?"

"I don't know, Mr. Klein. You'd be better off checking upstairs—"

"No," Louie interrupted, "I don't want to have to be in here longer than I must. If you see her, you tell her that I'm looking for her. Do you understand?"

The bartender's face became almost as sour as Louie's when he said that. "dO yOu uNdErsTanD?" he jeeringly mocked under his breath.

Louie's eyes narrowed. "What did you just say, bartender?"

"I said sure."

"Hmph."

He began to turn to walk right out of the doors he so confidently walked into, convinced that he would find nothing he was looking for here at the guild. There was something rather annoying about not being acknowledged by a swarm of a people when he stepped foot into this shitty building that put him in a bad mood. Granted, Louie is always in a bad mood when his excessive needs weren't being met. This was the case until someone whispered in his ear.

"Bon Dieu!" Louie slammed his palm into his ear in shock, whipping back around to look at the bartender.

The bartender, on the other hand, looked at him, wondering if he had anything else to say. "What is it?"

"Don't play games with me, I know a pig's hearing is fantastique! Didn't you just hear that?!" Louie glared at him, nearly shouting.

"..." The bartender just glared back and went back to doing whatever he was before Louie showed up. "Nothing that can hurt you."

"Oh, that's helpful of you! Inutile!" Louie ground his teeth together, small, orange flames popping on his clawed palm in vexation. Removing his palm from his ear, he took the bartender's word for it. This was a country of magic after all, and Louie was prepared for one of Mura's weird, chatty apparitions to speak to him or maybe some other conjure of mana. Whatever it was, it was soft and tranquil, telling him that none other than Nessa Cordelia Lux was requesting an audience with him, and Louie listened.

"What? Wait at the bar?" he looked at the bartender again, feeling reluctant to be anywhere near that ugly man, "I'll give her five minutes... and that is all! No more! No less!" After his grievances, Louie sat at the stool farthest away from the bartender, who looked at him, yet again, curiously.

"Do you want somethin' to drink—"

Louie stared at him with venom in his crimson eyes, tapping the counter impatiently. "Je jure devant Dieu, if you don't shut the fxck up..."

"..." The bartender stared at him.

"..." Louie glared back.

"Tch."

Post Word Count: 1016 | Total Word Count: 1016 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    Testing:
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    Testing:

Zut = Damn

Bon Dieu! = Good God!

Inutile! = Useless!

Je jure devant Dieu, = I swear to God,

""

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

Private Re: Just Us & Your Ghost (Nessa/Louie)

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 17th April 2020, 3:00 pm

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

"Please, Miss Lux! I don't know how long we can hold the door!"

Panic surged through the Guild's Ace, the news she had just been given about a certain secret mission being undertaken by the guild in Tetsukatsu had shaken her. It was supposed to go off without a hitch, so they could bury their error and have it be forgotten before the guild could be affected. How had things gone so wrong? Down the line, she could hear the sounds of chaos, of clanging as bodies smashed against metal, disordered shouting as the guild members tried to keep the beasts from entering the carriage in which they had taken refuge. "Reinforce the doors as best you can, I'll be there as soon as I can!" She instructed down the line, "Hurry!" Darlington cried back desperately.

Nessa cut the call, pressing the auto-dial on her phone, she would quickly call down to the Main Hall. Her heart racing as she awaited an answer, as a voice answered, Nessa abruptly interrupted their greeting. "Who do we have available right now? I need decently ranked members to help me with an emergency." Her tone was direct, enough to indicate the importance of her request. "Er... From the looks of it... There's that blonde guy, er, Lowe?"

"Louie? Okay, great, anyone else?" She didn't know much about Louie's ability to fight, but he seemed to have promise, she would just have to hope he would be able to handle what was coming next. There was a pause as the barman must have been checking over the guildhall once more for any other prospects. When he spoke again, his answer wasn't what Nessa had hoped it would be. "Um, I think that's it..."

"What? No one? Ugh, alright. Tell Louie that I'll be down to speak to him shortly." She ordered before ending yet another call. That wasn't good, really she hoped for a few more bodies to help handle the situation, there were so many things to factor in. Between fighting off the monsters and rescuing their fellow guild members, the more helping hands she could have gotten the better. But it seemed this had unfortunately fallen on a quieter day at the guild. She had little choice, she would need to call upon the help of her Valkyries, but first, she needed to update Mura. She tucked away her phone, opening her palm an orb of magic would appear in her hand. The sphere of like was small, and bounced around as with boisterous energy, almost as if it had a personality of its own. She would talk to the ball of energy, giving it an instruction. "Find Mura, show him what I've learned about the cargo heading to Tetsukazu. Make sure he calls me as soon as he's able." The light star danced in her palm, before flitting away out of her office, heading off to track down the Guild Master. With that done, Nessa would make her way out of her office, shutting its door behind her, she rushed toward the elevator.

For once, the Starlight Maiden wore an expression of complete seriousness, her canonically cheery smile completely gone. Things had gone awry in a very bad way, the guild was now paying for its mistaken trust and so it was up to them to clean up the mess. As the elevator began to make it's way down, Nessa would reach within, clasping the second store of magic within her being. Activating its power, the white Valhalla sigil tattooed on the back of her neck would glow, and her irises would turn white.

"Tiphanae, Scythen."

The Elevator would flood with magical energy as with each name portals appeared, both a representative of the Norse being she was summoning; wind and death. The elevator would rattle as they appeared behind her. The first, an armoured woman, petite yet muscular, with long fair-toned hair and delicate features The second was a titanic woman, the epitome of an amazon, long blue locks, glowing eyes without irises or pupils and an upside-down crescent on her forehead. Both women were designed with exquisite unearthly beauty, the wings on their backs the indicator of their immortal species. The smaller valkyrie spoke, "You called for us, Nessa Lux?" She would ask in her soft, and traditionally polite tone. "I'll explain shortly, I just need to grab one of my guildmates. Hold the elevator for me." Showing Tiphanae what button to press so the doors would stay open whilst she fetched their fourth party.

As the elevator reached the main hall, she would exit it, glancing around the guildhall in search for him. She would hear Louie's distinct voice and noticed that surprisingly, he seemed to be snapping at the barman. Nessa stopped in her tracks, shocked to hear such language from the Napedian. Was there something wrong? She paused, hesitating for a moment, before concluding that at present that whatever mood Louie was in didn't matter. There were much more pressing issues at hand, and so with purposeful steps, she would close the distance between them. "Louie! Thanks for waiting, I need your assistance with an urgent matter." She told him firmly, "If any of the other aces arrive in the meantime, have them call me as soon as possible." She instructed the barman, before turning her gaze back to Louie, nodding at him to follow her back towards the elevator. It occurred to her that she would need to tell Louie about the basement and thus, the other side of Fairy Tail. But that didn't matter, lives were at stake and Louie had been a member of the guild long enough now that she didn't see it as an issue. Everyone had to introduce to it eventually and frankly, it was much more important that they hurried to Tetsukatsu before there were any further casualties.

As they stepped into the elevator where the Valkyries were waiting, Nessa would set about introducing them. "This is Tiphanae and Scythen, they'll be aiding us with today's mission. They are Valkyries with whom I have a magical contract with," She explained. Tiphanae would bow, lowering herself gracefully in greeting. Scythen, however, would stare over Louie, her eerie gaze and sinister energy unwavering as she examined him.

WC: 1048  Thread total: 2064

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just Us & Your Ghost (Nessa/Louie) 60582_s

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 18th April 2020, 7:16 am

Fortunately for Louie, he wasn't waiting very long for Nessa to arrive when he sat down, but just how fortunate was it really? When Nessa briskly arrived just after his questionable exchange with the bartender, the young multi-millionaire couldn't help but wonder just how long she had been listening before they both settled down.  

She called out his name, and the first thing Louie noticed of his acquaintance was her solemnity. On any other occasion, Nessa seemed leagues more chipper than she was now. Not only that, but she didn't seem to have anything to say about what may have heard, and she didn't have a visible reaction either. Judging by all of this, Louie was safe to think he was in the clear, but that also brought about the burning question.

"Urgent matter? My assistance?" said Louie, baffled, though to Nessa it would've just looked like surprise. It was unthinkable that he'd offer such services to just anyone, and he was especially keen on keeping himself to himself, but even Louie could push himself past certain limits if it meant saving face. That and, well, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't the least bit curious of what "urgent matters" required someone as helpful as him.

She led them to an elevator that Louie had never used before. As far as he was aware, it could only go up, and probably not very far considering that the building was on the smaller side of things, but even places like these could be deceptively spacious—his estates were the same. They looked much larger on the inside than they actually appeared outside. Though, he'd never compare an office building of this visage to any one of his estates. As they approached the mechanism, it would seem that Louie wouldn't have been as alone with Nessa as he originally anticipated.

Waiting in the elevator doorway were two otherworldly women dressed as if they came from lands far from Fiore. One was an armored woman with a petite stature, delicate features, and a muscular figure. The other was closer to being a demon than a woman with her glowing eyes, long, blue locks, and several other features that Louie didn't care to behold. Nessa later introduced them by their names, but the young blonde was sure to forget them almost entirely. But the one thing Louie hadn't glossed over was Nessa's mention of being in a magical contract with the valkyries. When she said that, Louie's face hardened a little, reminded of his contract with Lady Twilight. It had been a few weeks since that pact, but his complex feelings on it still remained as fresh as the day he signed.

One of those girls smiled and bowed at him, and to that, Louie only responded with a soft smile feigning friendliness. The other, moreover, stared over him like some bug, and Louie stared back with the same amount of displeasure. What is she going to do? Eat me? What a fxcking weirdo—ogling me like that! he thought to himself.

"Charming," the blonde continued to stare at the valkeyrie before turning his attention to Nessa, stuffing his hands into his expensive slack pockets. "Where are we going, by the way? Is there something you would like for me to do? You seem..." Louie narrowed his eyes at her, "troubled."

Post Word Count: 557 | Total Word Count: 2621 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 26th April 2020, 5:53 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

It was a small relief to Nessa that Louie didn't refuse her, she really needed to get them going if they were going to help their guildmates. As they stepped completely inside the elevator, Nessa would push the relevant buttons and they would begin their descent. As Louie spoke, she sighed deeply, her eyes glazed with uncertainty. She was way beyond troubled, this incident really couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time. When the majority of the guild wasn't available to assist them, although that was perhaps their fault. Perhaps they had been too lax in the transportation of those 'items', so keen to be done with it that they hadn't adequately prepared for such a disaster.

"Louie, you've been in the guild for a while now. And there's something you should know," She began, her violet eyes focusing on his as she settled for making the decision to initiate him fully into the guilds true self. It was unavoidable, she had to tell him. "Sometime ago, before I'd even joined it's ranks. There was an incident with Fairy Tail, they covered for a... coming storm and essentially. The guild was designated as an illegal faction under the Magic Council, it was a hard time for Fairy Tail. And for a while they had to go into hiding, not to mention they were forced to undergo jobs that weren't exactly lawful in order to stay functional; Mercenary work and some...darker jobs if you will. Anyway, we did this to stay afloat and whilst Fairy Tail recovered, it could never return to the way it was." She explained, trying to find a way to do the explanation justice, it was harder than she expected considering she wasn't a member when this all happened.

"Well, Fairy Tail recovered but adapted to an altered version of itself, one that publically works within the laws set by the Magic Council. And then our other side, you see, Fairy tail has a separate business centre. One that accepts jobs not approved by the Magic Councils 'standard', generally they are only taken by members who had been vetted into full member status. Something that, I have decided you are suitable for, I'm sure you understand how important it is that this stays a secret." She glanced at the Valkyries who seemed to be listening quietly, they already knew all of this about their contractee's faction yet they were civil and did not interrupt as she explained. She returned to look at Louie before continuing, "We're going to the basement, where our illegal quests are kept, and then to Tetsukatsu. To fix a mess one of our ...previous members made." For once, Nessa's face would bare a look of anger as she thought about 'Century Gates', she had only encountered him once, where he had managed to make a sexist remark in the first few moments of speaking to her. It hadn't been enough for her to dislike him, only to think him strange. However, the things she had learned since then had infuriated her, the fact that he had used the guild for his own agenda in such a manner - It unsettled her greatly.

"We'll be heading to Tetsukatsu now, which is a land that belongs to Fairy Tail, a secret space that was used when the guild went into hiding. You see Louie, One of our ex-members saw to it to kidnap humans and turn them into experiments. He was trying to manufacture soldiers of his own making and did so without our knowledge. He's ...gone now, but his experiments remain, we were trying to relocate them to Tetsukatsu discreetly in the hopes of ensuring that we could undo his work but it would seem they got out and are now attacking the members of ours transporting them. He created them for the purpose of killing and frankly, so I think you can figure out what will happen if we let them run free. What I need from your guys is your help fixing this... we have no choice but to head there and.. exterminate his creations." She said this part with a strain, it was agreed prior that this would be the outcome if they came into a problem with the monsters and whilst Nessa had hoped this wouldn't be the case. It seemed she wouldn't have a choice, however even if they were far beyond the reach of humanity the thought of killing them bore an anxious weight on her mind.

WC: 751  Thread total: 3,372

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 29th April 2020, 9:11 pm

"So what you're telling me is that this place isn't as goody-two-shoes as it seems, and you're making me, Louie Calvin Klein, clean up after one of your pig's messes?" is what Louie would've said if he wasn't keeping face, but he kept this to himself. Even though he hadn't said any of what he thought, he was still incredibly disgusted by the suggestion that someone of his status was fit to get his hands dirty in someone else's mess. He wasn't some janitor—was Nessa's dull pea-brain even aware of her insults? But despite all of the offense he took, Louie couldn't lie to himself. Tetsukazu, human experiments, the basement of the building, even Louie wanted to see all of this for himself. It was like taking a trip to a zoo, and unlike the troubled and apprehensive Nessa, Louie seemed excited to see what chaos was stirring within this guild.

Finally. It looks like this guild is finally becoming more interesting! Louie thought to himself, holding his hand over his mouth to conceal the smirk stretching his lips. The young multimillionaire seemed so amused by this "unfortunate" turn of events that he almost forgot the insults Nessa had just laid upon him, and her apprehension had almost slipped his mind. It's not like he cared—far from it, actually—but her dark energy killed his buzz.

"I see. Well, I don't know if this will mean anything," Louie removed his hand from his mouth, revealing a honeyed smile that replaced the smirk from earlier as he looked at Nessa with soft, confident eyes, "but from the sound of it, you're helping more people by doing this. I don't know what's on your mind, but don't let it keep you down, oui?" he encouraged her. As far as Louie was concerned, whether the people of this country and the next perished to each other's mistakes and creations was too trivial of a problem for someone of his prestige to care. But the faster he could see this chaos unfold, the sooner he could go back to more important things—himself!

After that thought came to mind, Louie began to recall the incident with the bartender from earlier. Alone with Nessa and her... servants in the elevator, the privacy between the two was as good of an opportunity as ever to confirm his suspicions.

"By the way, how much of... that did you see, earlier?" Louie stared at the wall ahead of them, smiling but his eyes harsh and sharp. When those crimson orbs glanced at Nessa once more, he was reminded of what she said earlier.

'To fix a mess one of their previous members made,' huh? I don't clean up after pigs—someone of my status is beyond that sort of work! I am Louie Calvin Klein! Has she forgotten so easily? Is her brain really than tiny? Unbelievable! Louie vented to himself, crossing his arms over his chest.

Post Word Count: 486 | Total Word Count: 3858 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 7th May 2020, 5:42 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

When Nessa finally wrapped up what she wanted to say, she would pause and wait cautiously for a response from Louie. All the while panicked thoughts riddled her mind, the worry over his reaction to her words. Would he be okay with these truths? She herself had been accepting of it, albeit hesitantly. Perhaps it was her connection to Markus that made her more tolerant of Fairy Tails 'illegal enterprise', alternatively it might have been because she did not see the world as black and white as others did. Although she didn't really engage in those departments if she could help it, her moral compass found it a struggle to hear of such things. It was very much out of sight, out of mind for the Guild's Secretary and Treasurer.

Her violet eyes would meet his as he spoke, widening fractionally as he attempted to cheer her up. She would swell with relief, a small smile reaching her lips, feeling instantly eased by his encouragement. It was pleasing to see how understanding he was, considering how swiftly this had been dumped on him. She relaxed slightly, at least now that she knew he understood the situation, they could move forward and deal with the problem at hand. The morbid remnants of Century Gates disgraced 'legacy', if 'legacy' was even the right term for it. Stain might had been more apt for such a horrible individual.

"Thank you Louie, it means a lot." She told him softly, she made a mental note not to overthink the events ahead. This was just like a normal mission, she was just heading out to stop a gaggle of monsters and save those involved. They had this. Not need to overthink, Tiphanae spoke up, drawing Nessa's attention. "These experiments you say, how did he experiment on them? Are they physically enhanced?" Nessa took a moment to consider the question before answering. "It was all very scientific, I don't know the exact details of his work. But yes, they were 'enhanced', stronger than a normal humans. I don't even know if they're still human at this point, or living for that matter." She answered, hints of worry seeping back into her tone as she thought of their guildmates under attack right now.

"Mmm, undead, how exciting. Such a naughty human, playing god is no easy feat." Scythen purred, her voice husky and sensual, she ran her hands up her arms playfully. "And we're not going after this 'Creator' because?" She would ask, to which Nessa would lower her eyes, a morbid expression shifting over her features. "Ah, I know that look, he's dead. Pity, I love to punish naughty humans. Oh well, I'm sure I can find another sinner to tease if I look hard enough." Her pupil-less eyes moved over to Louie once more, her gaze suggestive as she threw him a knowing smirk.

Oblivious Nessa did not notice this exchange, too engaged in her own macabre thoughts about Ghosts' unpleasant murder. So when Louie asked what she had seen earlier, she stared blankly, caught momentarily off guard. "Huh, What?" She began, frowning slightly at his comment, before realisation dawned. "Oh, Was there an incident at the bar? I didn't really catch it. Is there an issue I need to know about?" She would ask concerned, she had heard Louie's language, but it wasn't like she hadn't heard people curse before. She even cursed sometimes, when she was really angry or shaken. Whatever disagreement Louie had with the barman however, she was sure it was something they could work out.

The elevator would ding as it reached the basement, and as the door opened, Nessa would lead them out into the illegal business centre. Moving past the desk that replicated the same front desk as the reception, and the giant sheet-covered statue of the previous guild master. She would move across the room to where there was a distortion in the centre of the room. Encase in a class cabinet, two portals leading to specific locations. She would open the cabinet up, moving closer to the designate portal that they would be taking. "This will take us straight to Tetsukatzu, Come, we need to hurry!" She told him, looking over she would offer her hand for him to take, she didn't know if this was necessary. Never having gone through this portal with another person before, but better safe than sorry.

WC: 737  Thread total: 4,595

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 30th May 2020, 6:17 pm

Louie could tell that Nessa was a sensitive, empathetic person. The way her expression was tinged with anxiety whenever there was mention of crimes or threats against human life. She had the air of a kind and thoughtful person, perhaps too much for her own good. On the contrary, Louie was mildly entertained with the idea and unconcerned with the people actually involved. If there was something that refused to change with time, it was his curiosity and sense of adventure.

Meanwhile, Scythen, Tiph, and Nessa were discussing among themselves the history of the situation, but Louie seemed to have tuned out, wondering about what was ahead. He was eager to see what the basement looked like and how they planned on getting where they needed to go for this... cleanup. For a moment, he was completely distracted with this, but when Scythen made the remark of teasing sinners, it was quite obvious that she was talking about him when their eyes met, and Louie couldn't help but feel his crimson eyes narrow fractionally as he innocently smiled back at her, acting as if he was equal parts oblivious and confused by the look. However, he didn't get the chance to respond to the obvious jab once Nessa perked up to the question as if caught off-guard.

"No, it's nothing important," Louie replied, smiling and shaking his head. Something about her ignorance of it all was relieving as if a small weight had been lifted from his chest—but he wasn't entirely sure why. Keeping face was exhausting and when his true character was exposed, he felt more comfortable than he did before. He couldn't put his finger on why he felt different this time, only knowing that he did.

The elevator had complete its descent, alarming the four of them with a classic dinging noise distinct to elevators. When the doors opened, it revealed a space similar to the floor above, but obviously more obscure. There was a desk that was near, if not already, a replica of the one upstairs, and in the center of the room was what Louie could only describe as a portal. While there wasn't much time to gawk at the rest of the space, Louie stopped in his tracks when he saw the portal. He was frozen not with hesitation, but with awe. It was the same glitter of light in his eyes when he bought his first sports car when he was thirteen—a look of pure excitement. This lasted for only a moment, though. While Nessa held out her hand, Louie walked past her, grabbing her wrist and dragging her into the portal without a hint of caution. He didn't even consider that he may have entered incorrectly and was focused on just entering.

The transportation wasn't as invigorating as Louie imagined it might've been since, in the blink of an eye, they went from a stuffy basement to an open, grassy plain. There wasn't even a moment to breathe—it was simply they were there, and then they weren't. Regardless, Louie seemed completely satisfied with what just happened, having never teleported before, judging by his wide, amazed eyes and the impressed smirk accompanying it.

"Fantastique...!" he uttered, abruptly letting go of Nessa's wrist if she was still with him. The adventurous child in him enticed him to go and explore, and for a moment he nearly gave in. But once he realized, again, that he wasn't alone, he had to keep his elation to himself... since his company didn't share the same excitement.

Suddenly, Louie looked at his hand, and then back at Nessa, realizing his impulsive slip-up. He smiled awkwardly. "My bad, haha..." he apologized, although normally he would never feel enticed to do such a thing, as he, Louie Calvin Klein, was never in the wrong, after all.

Post Word Count: 637 | Total Word Count: 5232 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th June 2020, 2:51 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa hadn't anticipated that Louie would grab her wrist instead of her hand, nor that he would decidedly lead the charge into the portal. But she followed him nonetheless, seeing no reason for resistance. A moment of disarray as they were pulled into the land of Tetsukatsu and then the world around them seemed to settle again. The pair now standing in a picture of green earth, rolling hills and exotic forestry.

As much as she would have liked to have joined Louie in taking in the wonderful sights and the amazingness of the teleportation. There was no time, her Valkyries would step through the portal after them, which was a signal for them to move. Nessa glanced around, there was a wooden path ahead, attached to the mountainside, it would lead them to the main road where the transport vehicles would be coming from. "Come, lets go." She told him, activity her magic once more. She would spread her palms outward, creating large orbs of light, each one as large as her head. They would begin to circle around both herself and Louie, assigning three orbs to each of them, she reached out touching Louie's hand she would transfer control of the orbs over to him. "These should get us to the transport cars." She told him, it occurred to her that he might have had his own means of getting there. But she couldn't rely on that, she needed to make sure they got there at the same times. So they didn't lose track of each other, the orbs would account for that.

The orbs would begin to pick up speed, circling around them, their velocity growing with the passing seconds. Nessa would manipulate hers to lift herself off the ground and turned in the air, darting off down the path. The Valkyries would follow suit, spreading their incredibly large wings. They would thrusts their feathers down, kicking off the ground as the did so. Shooting into the air, they flew after their contractor with obedient determination. The orbs were fast, and that was important, because it meant that they wouldn't be flying for long. It felt like forever to Nessa though, knowing that each passing minute led her fellow guildmates closer to a potential demise. Still when the truck came into view, she felt no relief to know that she had gotten there in time. But rather a mortified trepidation as the scene came into view. Nessa stopped her approach, her violet eyes scanning over the monstrosity that had meant to be a simple transportation job. It was carnage, the trucks had came to a halt, one of them was tipped over and the main cargo hold currently under attacks by the remains of Ghosts handiwork.

And boy, they were hideous creatures.

So much so that even the Starlight Maiden, Wizard saint and high ranked mage, found herself momentarily frozen. Mutated mounds of once human flesh, not all human either, parts of other beasts sown onto them giving them an animalistic ferocity. She lowered herself slightly, an attempt to give herself a better view of the scene. Then a horrific stench hit her nostrils, a convoluted mixture of rotting flesh and chemical waste causing her to gag slightly. There was no doubt in her mind now, whatever Century Gates had done to these people, they were no longer human and there would be no reversing it. He had torn them apart and put them back together, injection them with high-levels of toxic solutions that even now could be seen oozing from the stitches. Driven with a furious bloodlust, the beasts would thump their mighty engorged fists against the vehicle, attempting to break through the metal door. There was at least fifteen of them, the ones no attacking the cars were either fighting each other, or already spreading across the landscape in a desperate frenzy for freedom. And any moment now, they would undoubtedly succeed in beating the door off of it's hingers. At least, if Nessa, Louie and the Valkyries did not intervene.

"Your orders? Nessa Lux." Tiphanae asked calmly, ready to act when Nessa said so. Nessa sighed, closing her eyes. Her mind reeling with a single phrase, over and over again it would repeat ; But they were human. And even so, she could see no alternative, this was just how it would be. She knew the others would understand, heck if Markus was here they would already be dead. But even so, her guilty heart would ache as she stretched out her hand once more. A golden sword of light stretching from her grip, glowing with brilliantly with white starlight. And with a croaky voice, eyes opening, she would give her command.

"Take them out, all of them."

And they would descend from the sky upon the creatures, their swords ready to drive them to their final rest.

WC: 814  Thread total: 6,046

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 25th September 2020, 12:21 pm

Whoever did this to these people really didn't have beauty in mind. Nessa's qualms seemed to stem from some sort of... guilt. The fact that these monsters were once human bothered her deeply, and even before she gave her companions the signal to strike, she had to muster up the courage and strength to actually face them. But who could blame her? When Louie looked at those disgusting mounds of malicious, sweaty flesh, he also felt particularly dirty in even putting them to rest by his hands. They looked so disgusting and monstrous that he almost didn't want to clean up anymore after seeing it. But, it was a little late to back out, and it probably wouldn't have left a good impression anyway. Besides, the one interesting thing that happens in this pitiful little guild aside from the occasional dance-off? He'd be a fool not to take up on it. When Nessa signaled for her Valkyries to join the battle, Louie was right behind them, and for a moment, nothing else but him and those monstrosities existed.

If there was anything immediately noticeable about Louie's combat, it was that he was incredibly fast and lethal. The second he landed onto the ground, golden pillars launched up in the immediate vicinity around him, plunging out of the ground like ripples in water. Some died on impact, bits and pieces of them splattering around like a poorly glued together arts and crafts project, while the sturdier lot was launched up and made airborne. The second he could see their bodies in the air, Louie opened his palm and cast a magic circle within, expelling out a long and swift golden chain as they coiled around his groundless targets, and sent them plummeting down back to the ground with a quick and powerful tug of his gold extension.

The monsters were like a small horde of zombies. They waddled around and groaned, and fell apart just as easily. As they all began to surround him, Louie quickly knelt down and place all ten fingers onto the ground, transforming the area within a couple of dozen meters of him into a deep pool of swelteringly hot liquid gold. The monsters sprinted through it, and then trudged, and then came to a complete stop as they began to slowly sink into the gold like quicksand. When they were about shin-deep, their bodies began to harden into gold itself, until the horde surrounding Louie was no more than a malicious gallery of elegant statues. Despite being completely thoughtless about the things he was not supposed to harm, he somehow avoided it.

Despite his classy lifestyle and wealthy status, Louie's style of combat was anything but graceful. Although many of the products of his brawls resulted in beautiful gold statues, the process of getting them to look like that was wild and chaotic. He skewered some with pikes of gold and blasted holes into others with his canons, and some he had just launched into practically another dimension with the chains he just loved so, so much. If they got too close, he'd turn them to statues, and he'd close the distance with his versatile variety of constructions. He never once regretted trading his soul for this thrill.

His share of the battle was over, leaving nothing but hardened gold corpses in his vicinity, and the head of the final monster dangling on the shaft of his longsword, separated from the body. With a self-satisfied sigh and smile, he flicked it off his blade and tossed his sword away. Louie dusted himself off and carefully stepped over the corpses as he passed by.

"Are you done yet, petit porcelet? It's starting to smell bad." Louie called out to her with the same impatience that came naturally to him.

Post Word Count: 632 | Total Word Count: 6678 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 27th September 2020, 5:12 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

The Valkyries did not hesitate after that, as soon as the order left their summoners lips. They flew down upon the beasts and set about their ruthless execution. Tiphanae's sword-work was elegant and efficient. Beheading a beast with a single swing, before spreading her palm and releasing a burst of wind that would blast away another beast that had taken notice of her and set it's sights to kill. Scythen however, had set her sights on the runaways, her malicious chuckle echoing through the air as she swung her scythe, summoning creations of her own. Dark shadow souls emerged from her blade, warriors of Valhalla bound to the Valkyrie of death. They would charge forth and immediately began entangled in battle with the beasts.

Nessa would turn to check Louie's position, he much like her summons, wasted no time. Embracing the work swiftly, Nessa had to admire his adeptness in combat. She hadn't really seen much of his magic before, if any, but to see that he worked with gold wasn't ultimately surprising to the Fairy Tail Ace. Nessa moved towards the cargo train, deciding her priority would be protecting the humans. Opening her palm, she would reach within to find the magic bond to her. Connecting her to the stars, she would manipulate that energy, manifesting and shaping it to her will. From the cosmos her magic would descend, falling from the sky with immense speed a giant cage of pure light. That would crash down upon the beasts that were attempting to hammer in the door. Trapping several of them inside the starlight cage, Nessa took a steadying breath. The putrid scent of death and chemical all she could take in.

The nearest monsters, ones not currently being skewered by Louie or butchered by her Valkyries would turn to her charging forth. However as they approached, orbs would swiftly manifest around her, charging to meet them the balls of light would slam into the beasts without hesitation, knocking them back with immense force. Meanwhile the cage would suddenly explode with power, as starlight filled the entirety of it's insides, glowing with near-blinding light and radiating with unbearable heat. The monsters would scream in agony, and the air would be tinge with an additional scent, one of burnt flesh.

Nessa heard Louie's words, but she couldn't speak right now. The cage faded away, and all that remained there was a pile of ashy remains. She fell forward onto her knees, not from weakness but from the desire to be sick. The smell, not to mention the horror that surrounded her, their handiwork which was a direct result of Century Gates existence. He had killed them once, and they had finished the job. But still, despite an overwhelming urge to vomit, she would resist. Instead reaching forward, she would place her hand on the earth, counting the few monsters that remained. Allowing her power to fuel into her fingertips, she would send it into the earth. And barely a moment after, the ground beneath each remaining monsters would light up, starlight bursting out of the soil from under them, encasing them in an eruption of destructive power. Their bodies would fall apart and slump down dead, unable to withstand the intensity of the starlight that burned them to death. Their growls, and screams of pain would fade, leaving quiet. Nessa's breath was heavy, not from exertion but from shock. She looked down at her hands, before slowly climbing to her knees. Stepping carefully across the plains around them, careful not to touch any of the dead, she would stop in front of Louie. "Thank you... for helping me." She said weakly and unable to hold it in any longer, tears would fall down her cheeks.

WC: 626  Thread total: 7,304

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 27th September 2020, 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 27th September 2020, 5:36 pm

Louie didn't like seeing people cry. Something about tears reminded him of a time where he was weak and sensitive himself, and that was something he refused to feel again after what happened to him all those years ago. Nessa cared for others more than he could ever understand, and she was eager to help where she could. Maybe she was the epitome of kindness to some people, but crying for yourself or others never changed the world. Action did, and that's precisely what they did today as they hacked and slashed through what felt like a horde of zombies. Still, her crying wrecked the high he was feeling after he cleaned up so much trash. He didn't have the patience to be kind about it anymore.

"Bon dieu, would you stop crying already?" Louie clicked his tongue, greeting the approaching Nessa not with a hug or a comforting pat, but by carefully lifting her chin up with his hand and impatiently smudging away her tears from around her eyes. He had an irritated look on his face, fitting for his usual hot-headedness. "Listen, you did a good job, d'accord? I don't know what sort of insect made those things, but they were in a lot of pain, and you probably did the right thing by putting them to rest like that. There's nothing to be sad or guilty or whatever about, so stop crying! God!" Louie huffed and puffed, continuing to wipe away her tears with special attention.

Post Word Count: 249 | Total Word Count: 7553 | Needed Word Count: ???
    Testing:
    Testing:

Bon Dieu = Good God
    D'accord = Okay

""

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th October 2020, 7:36 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

As usual, her emotions were getting the better of her. It was frustrating sometimes, to be so vulnerable to sadness, but she couldn't help it. Knowing what Century Gates had done to these people, and knowing that they hadn't really been able to help them in the end. It was just so sad, these people with lives, dreams, and families. He had reduced them to rotting flesh and mindless beasts. Beasts that she and the others had exterminated. It was just so utterly tragic. A reminder that it didn't matter how strong she became there were still people out there that she just couldn't save, no matter what.

Despite her efforts, she was unable to stop herself from crying as she thanked Louie for his help. Unable to contain the raw emotion that flooded her. She hadn't expected him to deal with her crying, she would have understood if he had just said goodbye and that was that. But instead, he would tell her to stop crying. Lifting her chin up to look at him as she brushed the wetness from her cheek, looking at her with an irked expression. Surprised, she would listen as he spoke, eyes widening. She knew Louie enough from their time at the guild, but she didn't really know of him.

And despite working together, he didn't owe her anything. Yet here he was, comforting her in his own way. It was bossy and abrupt, but also sweet and considerate. Sniffing audibly, she nodded, reaching up she would assist with cleaning up the rest of her face. Looking up to the sky as she slowed the flow of tears, "You're right. You're right, I'm sorry." She said, after wiping her face clear, she looked at him once more, eyes slightly pinker but at least dryer than they had been.

"Thank you Louie, really." She told him softly, before turning away, making her way over the carriage to check on those trapped inside. Taking care to avoid looking at the people strewn at her feet.

WC: 340  Thread total: 7,893

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 4th October 2020, 1:37 pm

PART TWO: GHOSTS OF THE PAST

It had been a few days since that incident on Tetsukazu, and needless to say, Louie was in high spirits. For once, Fairy Tail seemed to be more interesting than they let out to be, and not only that, but they had an entire planet available to explore. It honestly felt like a waste to spend so much time here in Fiore when he could be out exploring that expansive wilderness from before. But that wasn't to say that there wasn't anything to do here in Fiore or no one to do it with. In fact, Louie had made plans for him and Nessa today, as it usually went. Nowadays, he seemed to be dragging her out to places more and more often.

"Oiii! Petit porcelet! Come here!" Louie barged into the Fairy Tail guild hall with his beautiful blonde hair worn up and a golden motorcycle helmet dangling from his fingers. Without a doubt, the multimillionaire had arrived on a two-wheeler, as he seemed to drive a different vehicle every day. He marched into that unimpressive office building, shouting into the room as he waited for Nessa to, as he said, come here. "I know you hear me!"

For a man who prided himself on the success of his many businesses, it was hard to tell whether or not one should be impressed with how little he was actually seen doing work, and yet was still able to manage his properties efficiently. Then again, he seemed to always make time for a day out with someone as amusing as Nessa.

WC: 267 | Total WC: 8160 | WC Needed: ??? @Nessa Cordelia Lux Nerveux = Nervous porcine = piggy Très bon = Very good ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 5th October 2020, 3:27 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

The weight of that days influence wouldn't really lift from Nessa, despite Louie's kind words. There had still been doubts, doubts that had only been eased by the knowledge that those they had rescued were alive and safe. They HAD saved people after all, just at the cost of those beasts. And whilst beasts they had been, Nessa would need more time to get used this this fact. Still, at least there was something that seemed to have taken root since that day, something good. The relationship between herself and her guildmate Louie seem different, leaning more towards friendship now than just guildmates. As least this was what Nessa had hoped and chosen to believe, their frequent trips out to lunch felt to her like proof of this.

Once again she would hear his loud demanding tone as he barged into the guild hall, calling for her to come out. She rolled her eyes at his impatience, despite the small smile on her lips. Getting to know Louie more, meant Nessa had noticed a few small details that she hadn't been aware of before. The first being, despite how charming he had been when they first met, was that he was kind of bossy. Not so much in a bad way, he knew want he wanted and he went after it. Which was admirable really, but she noticed that it had a tendency to rubfolks up the wrong way sometimes.

There was also the instances where he could be a little on the 'harsher' side, but not any more than others that she knew. She didn't judge, although now a little more settled around him, some of her own walls had melted away. Allowing her the room to sass him a little from time to time, something Nessa realised had stemmed from how comfortable she was around him. Maybe it was because he was so savage at times, but it meant Nessa felt less pressure around the Napedian. The pressure to always be kind and wear a happy face. Sometimes, she could allow her irk to show. But only sometimes.

Stepping out from the kitchens, she would stride into the guild hall where he was waiting. "Yeah, yeah, I hear you." She called back to him nonchalantly, moving around the bar to approach the blonde. "You could use my name you know, it's easy. Here say it with me; Neh-Saaaah." She remarked, shooting him a challenging grin as her eyes fell to the helmet. "So where to today?" She asked, knowing that refusing the trip out would be futile. It was much easier just to go along with whatever shenanigans Louie had planned for them.

WC: 445  Thread total: 8,605

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 8th October 2020, 12:24 pm

Out of all of the members of this pitiful guild, Nessa was the only one Louie could manage to tolerate, although it was difficult to tell. To others, it looked like he didn't treat her any differently than how he treated others. He was still domineering, bossy, harsh, and didn't beat around the bush about how he felt or what he wanted. It's just that as time passed, Nessa's patience began to pay off... or maybe she was just dense. In any case, the bossiness, domineering, sharp-tongued Louie acted in a way that was just a little different compared to others. Over time, his harsh words seemed endearing.

"Babylon—it's a bar that just opened up a couple of days ago, and as it turns out, their menu changes every day. So I'm going to go drinking," Louie smirked, beginning to walk out of the doors he barged in from and out onto the road where he carelessly parked his optic white motorcycle. As he approached his rather reckless, expensive vehicle, he tossed his golden helmet over to Nessa, expecting her to catch the abrupt fling, "and you're coming with me."

Well, this was only to be expected. Louie was a man of the party, after all. Although it was the middle of the day, he didn't see any issue with going out drinking now, especially since he didn't have anything else to do today. To him, having fun didn't have a set time, and his schedule was about as erratic and unpredictable as he was wild and reckless, but he managed to still run several successful businesses while maintaining the uncharted life he led. It just so happened that he was particularly fond of dragging Nessa along for joy rides.

"It's normally a ten minute drive, but I can get us there in three," Louie explained, when suddenly a dark and mischievous smirk fell on his expression as he stepped onto his motorcycle and revved its powerful, growling engine, "you just need to wear that helmet. Not that you'll need it, probably. C'mon!"

WC: 349 | Total WC: 8954 | WC Needed: ??? @Nessa Cordelia Lux Nerveux = Nervous porcine = piggy Très bon = Very good ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 9th October 2020, 5:35 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa pondered over the prospect, she hadn't heard of a new bar opening under that name, but then again Louie was more in the loop about these things. The white-haired woman would glanced about the Guildhall, she didn't really need to stay at present, although there was always work to do. But she had worked all morning, which meant that taking the rest of the day to hang out with Louie was okay right? Even she deserved to let off some steam, and her trips out with the blonde were always fun. As he launched the helmet at her, she managed to catch it, although those without a little clumsy fumbling in the process. Sighing, she decided that it was settled, she couldn't really say no. Louie would have none of that, turning her head she caught the gaze of the nearest bar member.

"I'm heading out for the day, have Mura call my iLac if he needs me for anything," She told them, before tucking the helmet carefully under her arm and moving towards the exit and following him over to his motorycle. As Louie continued, Nessa frowned in uncertainty. Now Nessa didn't have a driver's licence, but she knew enough about the roads to know about the importance of driving safely. "Three? Are you sure that's safe?" She asked as she lifted the helmet over her hair and secured it tightly. He may not think she needed it, but she certainly did. She lifted her leg and hopped onto the back of his bike, "Aren't there like speed limits you need to follow. Wait, I've never ridden a motorbike before, where do I hold on, aren't there like handles or something?" She asked, inspecting the bike with a confused stare, the nervousness beginning to show in her tone.

WC: 300  Thread total: 9,254

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 9th October 2020, 2:22 pm

One of the first things that Louie noticed when he first came to Fiore was the lack of lacrimamotive vehicles across all the towns he's been to. In places like Napedia, where magic was scarce, traveling through cars and motorbikes, modern aircraft, and other vehicles were far more common and practical than getting around through public transport or by sheer power alone. As a result, a lot of the roads were wide, but it was mostly full of people and was shared with other, smaller vehicles. It was one of the most "exotic" things the blonde had come across, and it made speeding through town that more reckless and exciting.

"Handles? Yeah, for me. All you have to do is hold on and sit tight. It's com-plete-ly safe." Louie waved his finger to and fro as he explained, continuing to rev the engine with this dark and wild smirk on his face. Well, he said that it was safe, but his only reference point was the fact that hadn't thrown himself off or crashed into someone hard enough to leave a scar. "Ready, and...!"

. . . . . . . . .

Vroom!

The good thing about Nessa's inexperience with driving was that she would probably be clueless to the litany of traffic laws was somehow managing to break over the course of two minutes alone. The number of bad decisions he was making was so remarkable that it felt like Louie was intentionally going down a checklist of what not to do on the road. He was going almost double the speed limit (although they were going so fast that any signs posting the speed limit were quite literally a blur), confidently weaving in-between crowds—sometimes driving straight through them all together, knowing that people would move out of the way—making sharp turns without deaccelerating, driving on sidewalks to accommodate his speed, making illegal passes, and so much more. It was as if he was driving on a racetrack and not a public road, and it was something only a narcissistic adrenaline junkie could achieve. It was, quite literally, insanely dangerous and insanely fun.

"HEEEY!! HALT! THIS IS THE MAGNOLIAN POLICE! STOP IT RIGHT THERE!" shouted a middle-aged man through what was essentially just a cop cruiser. Aside from Rune Knights, towns often had their own local police or guards, and they were people Louie was terribly acquainted with. He could hear their loud, ear-bleeding sirens ring from behind, and Louie knew what he had to do.

"What's this?" Louie quickly peeked back, looking through the windshield of his pursuer. As he let the sound of those sirens fall onto his ears, his face screwed into that usually haughty smirk, "Looks like we're taking a shortcut. O.K!"

After his chummy comment, Louie made a sudden and speedy turn onto a wide alleyway where private vendors sold their wears. It looked like something of a flea market, where people had their products spread out across rugs and dingy wooden stands. As they sped through the alleyway like a white bullet, people threw their baskets and bags into the air in the midst of avoiding the oncoming motorists zooming between the buildings, just barely missing a case of vehicular manslaughter... although from the way he was driving, it was difficult to tell whether or not Louie was really even attempting to avoid such a case. By the time the two zoomed out of the alleyways, there was an assortment of odd things pressing against their faces and bodies from the wind: bras, shirts, and an ugly pearl necklace. Louie quickly tossed them away from his grinning face—he looked almost like an evil spirit.

The sirens were on the other side of those strips of buildings now, though they were quickly closing the distance judging by the increasing volume of that noise, and Louie wasted no time in creating even a greater gap between them. The road was full of even more people than the one they just left, but that didn't seem to even faze the blonde adrenaline junkie. Without hesitation, he made a sharp and reckless turn onto the pedestrian's sidewalk, dominating the previously tranquil space with his two-wheeler as he drove straight down the concrete, watching people fly out of the way as they tried to avoid this devilish driver. As they made their way down the sidewalk, they finally arrived at the food and entertainment district of town, where traffic was heavier and more complex. At this point, the Magnolian Knight was at the very beginning of the road where they just left, yelling at people to make room for his cruiser in the middle of the road. Must've sucked not being able to drive like he could!

The rest of the way there was hectic, but not any more hectic than it was already. Louie drove straight through a roundabout, treated bridges like ramps, and leaned so close to the road that he managed to pass underneath a semi-truck in order to pass more traffic with both him and Nessa unscathed—or so he thought. Honestly, he hadn't really checked on Nessa this entire time, he just figured that she was okay and it was impossible for her to get hurt or go through cardiac arrest during this very cardiac-arrest-inducing drive. And yet, finally, they made it to Babylon.

"Alright!" Louie smirked, looking up at the Babylon building across the plaza. Quickly, he unraveled his sleeve to reveal an expensive golden watch, checking the time curiously. But when his face lit up and he clenched the air with his fist, he knew that he had fulfilled his earlier comment of guaranteeing a three-minute drive. "Two minutes and fifty-nine seconds... yessss—"

"—MISTER. KLEIN."

Louie flinched, paused, and that dark and up-to-no-good smirk on his triumphant face softened into that angelic, couldn't-do-no-harm smile. It had been a while since he put up that front of being kind and innocent in front of people he knew, let alone Nessa, but he was two-sided when it worked out best for him. Though, his feigned kindness in itself contributed to his bad personality.

"Oh heeey Officer... officeeer... what was your name again? Je suis vraiment désolé! Fiorean names are so hard for me to remember! Haha!" Louie rubbed the back of his neck playfully.

"Officer Douglas!" the officer twitched.

"Dingus?"

"Douglas!"

"Doongus?"

"Douglas!"

"Douche?"

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

"No, of course not. The -oug's are really hard for me to pronounce." Louie smiled kindly, although that was a complete lie. He was completely fluent in this country's language, and he refused to lose to anyone even in as a bilingual. It was only natural that he'd perfect this country's tongue. And, needless to say, he and the officer were well acquainted. This wasn't the first time he sped through Magnolia, after all.

"Anyway, Mister Klein. Do you know how many laws you've just broken?" Officer Douglas crossed his arms with a pissed off look on his face.

"Broken?" Louie tilted his head.

"You went triple the speed limit, drove on pedestrian sidewalks, made illegal turns, illegal passes, illegal—"

"—Stops?"

"Yes! Stops! And—wait, so if you know, you know how many tickets you're going to get, right?"

"Oui," Louie smiled kindly, laughing with a pure heart as he pulled out a card from his jacket pocket, handing it over to the officer, "Call this number and my assistant will cover them all. I didn't even realize that we were going so fast, haha! The good thing is that no one got hurt, right?"

"You always buy your way out of this sort of stuff! You even pay your own bail!" Officer Douglas scrunched up his nose, pocketing the card before glaring at Nessa. "And you are? I've never seen Mister Klein with a passenger before. You aren't causing trouble too, are you?"

Louie smiled, although to others, it looked closer to his devilish smirk. He looked back at Nessa as well, wondering how she was fairing with all of this anyway. "Officer Dingus asked you a question, petit porcelet!" he tilted his head in such a innocent way that it was almost disgusting, "So? Tell him! Haha!"

WC: 1371 | Total WC: 10,625 | WC Needed: ??? @Nessa Cordelia Lux Nerveux = Nervous porcine = piggy je suis vraiment désolé = I'm so sorry! ""  —
    Template by ivyleaf33

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 26th October 2020, 7:35 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Louie didn't technically answer her handles question, which was why when he sped off the woman had no choice but to throw her arms around his waist. Holding on with a vice-like grip, she clung to his back, her eyes squeezed shut as they sped off at a speed much faster than she was expecting. It was strange, with magic she was able to travel much faster than this, and yet this still somehow felt more dangerous. The inability to control the movement of the vehicle, or the driver for that matter setting Nessa's brain spinning with panic. She peeled her eyes open, trying to see over Louie's shoulder although it wasn't easy. Everything around them was moving in a blur like manner, zooming toward then so fast that she was sure he was going to hit someone. Louie, it seemed, however, was confident in his skills or at least confident that people would make room for him not the other way around -fitting considering his persona.

Nessa wanted to yell at him to slow down, but all she could do was squeak every time she thought he might hit something. Clinging to him tighter than a baby chimp would its mother, she had heard of what falling off a motorcycle could do to you physically but she really didn't want to find out first hand. It was only when the sound of sirens broke through did Nessa regain some of her composure, she was both terrified and relieved. Relieved that this meant they would stop but deeply concerned over the trouble Louie's driving was about to get them in. Louie, however, had other plans, with a playful remark about a shortcut he would turn suddenly. Nessa shrieked as he plunged into the flea market, closing her eyes once more. Fabric and another assortment of items had clung to her, but she was too terrified to look. All she could do was cling to her friend turned daredevil and pray that it would end sooner rather than later.

When they finally came to a stop, Nessa wouldn't let go for a moment. Waiting several seconds before releasing the man in front of her, panting for air despite not having exerted any effort. She would weakly climb off the bike and collapse to the floor. Her reunion with the wonderful firm and unmoving ground a welcome one. After several deep breaths, and the reassurance that she had somehow survived the bike ride from hell settling in, the woman would look up. At this point witnessing the exchange between Louie and an Officer who name he was intentionally mispronouncing. Nessa would climb to her feet, brushing down her clothes before reaching up and taking off the helmet.

She stared at the man who had asked her if she was causing trouble, wide-eyed and shaken, she just shook her head. "N-no Sir. No trouble..." She said feebly, without another word to the officer. She would turn toward the bar, shoving the helmet into Louie's hands. "I am never. EVER. Riding on your bike ever again." She told him, before letting out a slow breath. Now she really did need that drink...

WC: 528  Thread total: 11,153

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 26th October 2020, 8:16 pm

Just Us & Your Ghost (Nessa/Louie) MkirC7m

I don't chase ; I attract. What belongs to me will come to me.

After that and many previous exchanges, the officer was able to at least understand that bickering with the Napedian was futile at this point, took the card, and would bill Louie for his plethora of crimes against the state's traffic laws. It didn't matter since he could buy his way out of trouble, and it wasn't like anyone got hurt. After dumbly shooing the begrudging officer away, the blonde was left alone with Nessa, who, needless to say, wasn't happy with what had just unfolded over the last couple of minutes.

"Do you like riding in my sports car better? Is that it?" Louie accepted the helmet shoved into his hands with something between a smirk and a grin on his lips, and an overall look of triumph gleaming over his face. If the quickness of their arrival wasn't enough to satisfy Louie's thirst for adrenaline, her panicked reaction surely was. He didn't feel an ounce of guilt or shame from putting her through a series of near-death experiences because, well, they didn't die. "I'm not so incompetent that I'd let you fall, you know. You liked it, didn't you?" he leaned down a little so that his self-satisfied expression was in full view. At this point, he just wanted to get on her nerves.

. . . . . . . . .

Louie parked his motorbike, which was perhaps the only proper and legal thing he had done today, and off the two went to the bar he had spoken so fondly of. He was looking forward to those today-only deals and drinks since the high he had gotten from the ride just now was starting to wear off, and he'd need that buzz to pick him up again. When they stepped inside, the bar was packed with people. It was difficult to spot vacant tables, booths, or stools open since everyone in town was equally excited about Babylon as Louie was. But with careful observation, the blonde had spotted a small two with two seats in the corner of the room and two adjacent stools directly across from the bar itself open and ready to be used.

"Where do you want to sit? The table or the bar?" Louie's ruby eyes slowly fell onto Nessa, waiting for her response. He didn't particularly care where they were so much as he got excited about what they were going to drink or eat. "If I had known that it'd be so busy, I would've grabbed you earlier. Tsk."

|| Word Count: 419 || Thread WC: 11,572 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???
    @Nessa Cordelia Lux petit porcelet = little piggy —

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 27th October 2020, 3:02 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

"The car definitely feels less dangerous." She told him, honestly. Louie really did have a thing for a speed, maybe the closed windows and comfy seats made them seem less life-threatening than the motorbike. There was just something petrifying about driving so reckless through the crowds, so exposed to the elements in a position that essentially would make saving yourself really difficult should you crash into something also moving at a fast speed. His reassurance, albeit pleasant did little to quench her jitters. Instead as his face peeked up at her, she crossed her arms and huffed audibly. "First rounds on you, divvy."

Whilst Louie parked the bike, Nessa made an attempt to fix herself after the effect of a helmet and all that wild driver had on her. Fortunately with heat based magic, ironing everything down was pretty easy for her. Meaning that by the time he was done she looked a little less dishevelled than before. Nessa wasn't especially that the bar Louie had taken them too was as packed as it was, an exciting new local was bound to draw in lots of clientele. The lively atmosphere did make Nessa feel a little better, distracted from the near-death experience and re-focused on her surroundings. When Louie asked where they should sit, Nessa scanned the room.

"Let's grab a table, we'll be less squished than at the bar. I think I see one over there!" She told him, pointing over to perhaps the last free table left in the bar. Quickly, she would manoeuvre over to it, sliding swiftly through the crowd to get to the table before someone else could grab it. Successful, the Starlight Maiden slid into a seat, shooting Louie a triumphant look. "Right, let's see what this place has to offer!" Snatching up a menu, she would quickly peruse the menu, unaware of the dark pair of eyes that had caught sight of her across the room.

WC: 324  Thread total: 11,896

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 27th October 2020, 8:12 pm

'Divvy' was certainly a first, and Louie couldn't honestly say he knew what it meant. It was coming out of Nessa's mouth, so he knew that it probably wasn't anything too bad, but there was some mildly irritating about being called something that you had idea what the meaning was, but instead of demanding clarification, he let his curiosity simmer beneath the overwhelming satisfaction of their wild ride.

When they sat at their empty table in Babylon, Louie glossed over every item on the menu they both had grabbed. He was in the mood for something citrusy and light, and maybe a little sour. Generally, he avoided brown liquors or anything that tasted too bitter and seemed to gravitate towards mixed drinks galore. He liked wine, too. Indecisively looking over the selection of drinks that day, his ruby eyes floated towards the tomato and mozzarella panini. His pretty face would suddenly light up as he made his decision, closing the menu and sliding it off to the side as his gaze fixed on Nessa.

"See anything?" he asked her eagerly, arms folded into each other and resting on the table. He wasn't sure what it was, but something about watching her suddenly made him realize that he probably wouldn't legally be able to drive either of them back home after drinks. Driving under the influence was a charge even Louie would have trouble bailing himself out of by himself, and his father would probably end up pulling some strings to release him. In a way, there weren't any legal consequences from him doing it, but he'd rather refuse to drive at all than get any help from his family. Maybe William should come to pick them up? Should he call for one of his employees to bring his bike back? Oh, well, it was whatever. He didn't care about any of that right now. All he wanted to do right now was have a good time. "Order however much you want, d'accord?"

|| Word Count: 334 || Thread WC: 12,228 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Nessa Cordelia Lux petit porcelet = little piggy —

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 28th October 2020, 1:57 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

The Fairy Tail Ace's eyes would scan the menu excitedly, there seemed to be so many fun choices to pick from. The concept of enjoying some nice food and tasty cocktails was so delightful to the twenty-year-old that she was already quickly forgetting the stress of the journey here. When Louie asked her if she saw anything she liked, she peeked over the top of her menu at him with an eager grin. "Oh I'm definitely having a cocktail! The problem is which one? I fancy something fruity and sweet so... maybe a Paradise punch?" She wasn't the biggest fan of SoCo, but the sound of it mixed with pineapple juice, orange juice and the various other ingredients seemed promising to her. She smiled at his suggestion to order as much she wanted, a generous offer on his part but one she would not abuse. She wasn't especially starving, so she decided she would get the small starters platter.

Shortly after their seating, a waiter approached and would take their order before leaving the two alone once more. Nessa sat back in her seat, stretching her arms. "Man I need this, I love my job but the paperwork is like, endless you know." She remarked before a thoughtful look crossed over her features. "Huh, you've been in Fairy Tail for a hot minute right, how are you finding it?" She asked, figuring that even if they were out-out. As an ace, checking in on her guildmates was naturally a given to do, especially because she quite liked having Louie as a guildmate. To Nessa, he was a welcome addition.

Across the bar, those dark eyes wouldn't leave Nessa for several moments. The eyes belonging to a woman of similar age to the Starlight Maiden, with curly dark green locks that covered her head in perfect ringlets - the result of consisting perms. Her skin would appear smooth, although that was mostly due to the careful manipulation of beauty products slathered over her face. A good foundation, a nice contour, and a soft smear of highlight. She was pretty in the most plastic sense of the word. Although despite the efforts the observer put into making herself look good, there was a sharpness to her eyes and the tiniest curve along the bridge of her nose that no amount of make-up could mask - the result of a deviated septum she was saving up to fix. The woman muttered to the horde of cronies that surrounded her, drawing their attention to the pair sat at the table. The air around the group filled with an immediate tension of mischief and deviousness. At the girl's order, the group of plastic barbies and varsity jocks would saunter across the room toward the table.

Nessa, distracted by her interaction with Louie would jump in her seat, as a hand suddenly slammed down on the table with a hard thud. The woman who had been watching her, now leaning over the table and positioned herself directly between the two, her harsh gaze on the silver-haired girl. "Hi, Nessa. Long time no see, what's it been like four years?" Nessa's face, which had been an expression of pure pleasantness moments ago, would instantly fall as she recognised the girl in front of her. Eyes widening in shock, her mouth would drop in clearly shaken surprise. "C-Cassie?"

The girl straightened slightly, lifting her nose up in displeasure as the girl spoke her name, "Uh-huh, been a while. Long enough for you to regain that pain in the ass audacity of yours it seems. Really put yourself back on that pedestal haven't you. I had hoped when I knocked you off it, that even a trash bitch like yourself would have known to stay down. But you just can't help yourself, can you? Prim and perfect Nessa Lux always has to have everything, including the limelight it seems." The girl remarked casually, inspecting her nails as she spoke, a clear effort to display casualness in her savagery. Nessa took a breath, she had often wondered if she would run into Cassie again, given that they lived in the same city. But fortunately, she had been able to avoid her thus far, until now it would seem. Nessa looked past the girl at the group that accompanied her, the lot of them smirking in amusement, clearly enjoying the drama. She recognised a few of them from her school years, they had been friends once. A long time ago. She dragged her eyes back to the girl, "Listen, Cassie. I don't want any troub-"

Cassie wouldn't wait for her to speak, instead, she would turn her head towards Louie, her dark eyes raking over him. "Who's this guy huh. Is he a lover, or just another helpless fool who's life your about to ruin?" She brought her hand to her face, covering her mouth on one side as though to feign telling him a secret, despite intentionally speaking louder as she continued. "Careful, if you so much as hold her hand, she might just cry rape."

"That's enough Cassie." Nessa barked, her patience for the girl quickly waning. Her fingers had begun to tremble, so she curled them into fists in an attempt to steady them. She didn't want this, she had left the past behind when she had joined Fairy Tail, the last thing she needed was Cassie dragging it up again. Spreading the same lies she had all those years ago. Cassie didn't listen, instead, she continued to talk to Louie.

"Seriously, you should get out whilst you still can. You can do much better, but then again you could date a bag of shit and it would still be an upgrade. She may act super sweet and kind, but deep down, she's actually a vindictive little slut." Her gaze shifted over to Nessa, her eyes challenging, "See, she can't even deny it, because deep down she knows I'm right." She hissed back at the Ace, Nessa didn't say anything, because right now she was trying with all her might to compose herself.

WC: 1017  Thread total: 13,245

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 28th October 2020, 3:13 pm

Paradise Punch? Yeah, Nessa did seem like the type that would flock towards those sorts of fun drinks, and he couldn't blame her. He personally had his eyes set on the Yin & Tonic, which was just gin and tonic, but with a "balance." Frankly, Louie didn't really read the description and decided to be surprised by what he would get. In the meantime, Nessa made conversation.

"I only joined for the business connections I could get through you all, but now that relationship has fallen flat, but I'm sticking around anyway. You're a funny lot—" Louie chattered away with his usual pompous smile until some random woman inserted herself into the conversation by literally slamming her hand down in between the blonde and the Starlight Maiden, creating this ugly, female barrier separating them. Louie froze, his ruby eyes slowly rising up to the woman who had interrupted him. Him, Louie Calvin Klein. He knew that there were many idiots in this country who didn't have the decency to know who he was or act the way they should, but he's never had a pig not only interrupt him but do it and ignore him afterward. Ignore him. She didn't even have the decency to address him despite interrupting him. Who did she think she was?

While Louie was simmering with anger, he surprisingly found what this 'Cassie' girl had said to say to Nessa far more surprising than what she had done to him. With every foul word that came out of her mouth, every time she called Nessa out of her name, Louie began to smile. It wasn't tinged with the anger or the disgust he was feeling right now and looked more like the feigned friendliness and innocence he sometimes used. When Cassie turned to look at him with that face smothered with cosmetic products, Louie returned the look with that same sort of smile, his hands intertwined as he listened to her with interest. His face was smiling, but his eyes weren't. His lionlike gaze was similar to the look he donned when he wanted to kill someone—and he had no qualms about taking another's life. He wasn't a maniac, but why should someone have something they didn't deserve? Well, before that, there was something he needed to fix.

"Est-ce vrai? Well, as interesting as that is, something's not adding up here. Something important... one second," Louie nodded, standing up from his seat and sliding away from the group for a moment. He left Nessa alone with that group of jackals, only to stop servers in their path. Their serving platters had various half-eaten, dirty items on them, and from that selection, the blonde grabbed a single bowl of half-eaten clam chowder. On his way back, he politely and yet carelessly grabbed one woman's glass of red wine from another table, and finally returned to the group, weaving in between the jocks and jackasses flocking behind Cassie until he was directly behind her, and when he was, he began pouring the remaining chowder and red wine over her head, covering her in lukewarm slush. He made sure that get as much of it out of the glass and bowl before placing it down on their table, all while wearing his friendly smile, triumphantly dusting his hands off like he had completed some dirty task. "See, isn't that better? Now the outside of you matches the inside of you—complete and utter garbage."

It was hard to tell at first, but once he finished pouring those leftovers over Cassie's head, it was clear that this was not a friendly gathering, and the group began to garner more shocked stares across the customers of Babylon. Some people were still oblivious, and the woman who just had her red wine stolen from her was still recovering from the shock, but the situation could only escalate from here.

Sliding in between Cassie and her friends, Louie stood behind Nessa's chair, leaning down so that his mouth was hovering next to her ear. The blonde held one hand over one side of his mouth like he was telling a secret, but like Cassie, he didn't adjust his volume. "Don't look, but there's a horrifically ugly—and I mean straight out of a horror game ugly—piece of trash looking at you. Maybe you should say something, petit porcelet."

Nessa didn't need his protection. What she needed was a push. He could tell that she was keeping her composure, but why? What was the point? Where was the confidence? If she needed a little push to get her going, then Louie was eager to provide her with that assistance. His own outrage could wait. This was probably more worthwhile anyway.

|| Word Count: 784 || Thread WC: 14,029 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Nessa Cordelia Lux petit porcelet = little piggy Est-ce vrai? = is that so? —

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 10th November 2020, 10:18 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa couldn't believe this was happening, all she had wanted to do was go out with her friend, have a few drinks, some nice food and forget about life's stressors. And yet somehow, for some messed up reason, life had taken the biggest orchestrator of stress and dropped it right at their table. Her words were as spiteful and narcissistic as always, unable to deal with the thought that Nessa might be happier or better off than herself in any way.

Nessa dragged her eyes to Louie, trying to figure out what he was thinking. She liked Louie but she didn't really know him well enough to gage what he was thinking. So when he replied to Cassie, getting up from the table. Her heart sank, so he did believe her? This complete stranger who claimed to know who she was over the girl he'd been hanging out with for a while now. Sure they weren't like super close but still, she had hoped that he wouldn't be so easily swayed. Cassie snickered derisively, "Seems like this guy might actually have a clue, I'm so glad to have spared someone from the bullshittery that is a relationship with you. Now that I think about it, aren't you dating some red-headed guy, Matthew....Mark or something. Are you two-timing? Or did you already fuck that guy ove-" Cassie's words were cut off, because Louie had not only returned, but had dumped the entirety of his opinion... well, all over her.

Nessa's eyes would widen, her jaw-dropping into a surprised gasp, her eyes raking over Cassie's spoiled state. As the remnants of chowder and wine spilt over her head and over the entirety of her outfit. The bar was officially silent now, as they had managed to get the attention of everyone now. Enraptured in this exciting display of drama that had unfolded before them, like a scene straight out of a telenovela. Nessa was the first to recover from shock, her lips curling up into a grin, she would bringing her hand to her mouth, trying to cover up the giggles that threatened to escape her. All the feelings of disappointment that Louie had walked away completely gone now, replaced with glee and reassurance. Cassie shrieked loudly, her voice shrill and piercing as she began to back at her clothes. Reaching up and wiping the muck from her eyes so that she could glare at the Fairy Tail mages. "HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" She screamed in his direction.

As Louie leaned down beside her, Nessa would turn her head to listen, still trying really hard not to laugh. His words encouraging her to say something, no, note say something, more than that even - to stand up for herself. For so long Cassie had kept this distant hold over Nessa, ever since that day when she had denounced their friendship and left her beaten in the park. Nessa's previous helplessly still wrapped around her heart, suppressing something vital that the girl needed. For so long she had loathed herself, her self-hate fueled by Cassie's words -  'you are nothing'. And yet as she looked at the girl now, this pathetic creature covered into food and drink, like a screeching monkey flailing around desperate for attention and validation. Nessa realised that her self-worth did not belong to this girl, not if she didn't allow it to be.

"Thank you, Louie, I think I will." She said, standing up from her seat, and moving over to Cassie. Who's cronies had begun awkwardly patting her down with tissues in the hopes of helping her. All the while keeping her at arms reach so that the food wouldn't accidentally splatter onto themselves. "This is a good look for you Cass, really brings out the spiteful callous in your eyes." She began a grin across her face as she pointed up and down at the girl's outfit. "So, whilst your little crew of brainless zombies tidy you up, let me school you on a few things. You see, I'm not the same girl you beat up that day. Oh no, no, I'm not going to lie down and let you kick me about just to appease your own fragile ego. We're not sixteen anymore, so the crap you spit isn't going to fly, I'm done putting up with your lies. So here's how it is guys," Now she turned her attention to the one's she had gone to school with, "Cassie has been telling you a whole pile of crap. When Rex and I dated, he did in fact, try to force himself on me. And because I refused him, he then proceeded to blackmail me. Don't believe me? You're welcome to come to my Dad's house, I still have the photos he sent me with his threats written on the back. You see, when I was sleeping he undressed me and took photos of me because guess what you fucking mindless idiots. He was a literal scumbag who fooled all of you into thinking that I lied about something as horrible as that," The curse felt good, really good. Never before had she spoken about this so freely, and it felt... incredibly good. To just put the story out there, her truth.

"Then, my aunt found the photos and I had no choice but to tell her what he did. And yes, she did attack him, as any relative might do for you if the same thing happened. Heck, at the time I even felt bad that he got so hurt. But not so much now, because somehow, this sleaze got you all to think that I lied about it. I mean, I can get why Cassie would believe him because she was too busy with her legs wrapped around his waist to see past the fact that he was clearly using her for her body. But the rest of you, seriously? Are you all so pathetic that you can't think for yourself. Or are you really just here to grunt at Cassie's command and pick the fleas out of her hair. Or in this case, the chowder." Cassie swelled with rage, this was clearly not how she had expected this little interaction to go. "Still lying about something so vile, how depraved you are," She was trying to maintain the upper ground, but it was clear she had lost her footing when Louie poured the food over her. That compiled with Nessa actually standing up to her was flustering her. This much was obvious, with each passing moment the green-haired girl was becoming more unhinged.

"You know what's really depraved Cassie, being the girl who attacked her best friend and called her a liar, because that was easier than believing the guy you were sleeping with tried to assault a sixteen-year-old girl. And imagine if everyone found out the truth, and knew that you were the girl who ruined the life of a genuine victim because the 'guy' told you so, imagine being... that girl?" It was at this point, that Cassie would throw herself at Nessa.

And all hell broke loose.

WC: 1200  Thread total: 15,229

Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 15th November 2020, 4:08 pm

All the wigs were being snatched right now. All of the dirty laundry was being aired out in this little bar in the center of town, and everyone began to pull out their iLacs and watch with apprehension and interest. Meanwhile, Louie was hiding a grin beneath his hand, silently giggling as Nessa both informed and 'schooled' them about the truth of her past. Frankly, Louie didn't know about any of that, but this was the sort of stuff he liked to see. Not that 'damsel in distress' nonsense. She needed a helpful push, not someone to carry her. And boy, was it worth it!

There was something about Nessa cursing and calling people out of their names that were so terribly satisfying to hear. He had never heard her speak like that before, and frankly, he was enjoying it! The situation was only growing more intense, and it seemed like a fist would fly any second now, but not until Nessa had finished what she had to say. Louie was still suppressing his laughter, looking at that Cassie chick's abysmal appearance with a face that just reeked of 'yikes!'. But then came her last spiel, one riddled with sarcasm and condescension, and that's when all hell broke loose.

The second that Cassie threw herself onto Nessa, Louie turned to look at the jocks that flocked around her, all of them staring in shock at what was about to turn into some sort of a bitchfight. Louie, however, didn't wait for all parties to ready themselves for the brawl that was about to ensue, sucker-punching one man square in the jaw and instantly knocking him out. There was a little bit of nose blood on his knuckles which he didn't notice at first, but it was all chaos now. Between him and Nessa, everyone here was obviously outmatched, and the difficulty was holding back enough to not kill them, as much as the blonde wanted to. The men and women who made up Cassie's clique were nothing to write home about, a lot of them being magicless and the ones who were actually sorcerers, incredibly mediocre and untrained. Hell, Louie wasn't really trained either, but he had acquired skills that made contenders like them a walk in a park. A punch here, a grab there—there was a point where one dude was literally sent flying across the one and landed out of the doors almost cartoonishly. Louie had literally smashed an idle wine glass against one girl's face, and needless to say, it'd leave a scar. He taunted them with snide remarks, spat on them, and only held back enough to spare their lives by the time he was finished with them. Never had a several-on-one brawl seemed so one-sided.

"Whoop her ass, petit porcelet! Beat that bitch! Beat her! Pffta!—oh, hey, hey! I'm talking, couchon." Louie was holding one jock by his short brown hair as he attempted to free himself from the blonde's stone grasp before Louie had decided to slam his knee straight into that boy's nose. It probably broke, Louie didn't know, didn't care, and dropped him in a nearly unconscious daze and blood ran down his nose. There were still one or two larger men left, staring at him apprehensively as he continued to kick the downed ones while they laid there, beaten and bruised. He casually kept lodging the tips of his shoes into their guts as he pulled out his iLac, taking a selfie over a chaotic scene. He adjusts the angle so he was taking an all-smiles selfie with Nessa and Cassie's scuffle in the background, too, hollering at her carelessly. "Beat. Her. Assssss! She don't know about all of that, petit porcelet! She don't know! Beat that bitch and then some! Whoop her ass!"

Louie was hyping his companion up, and frankly the jocks remaining were so terrified of his careless behavior that instead of fighting him, they began apprehensively hyping Cassie up.

Neither helped the situation.

|| Word Count: 666 || Thread WC: 15,895 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Nessa Cordelia Lux petit porcelet = little piggy Est-ce vrai? = is that so? —

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:07 am