Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Introduction]: Yo'Ho Hearties!

Gilderoy D. Portgas
    Gilderoy D. Portgas

Player 
    Lineage : Blood of a Witch
    Position : None
    Faction : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,599

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Chronos
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

[Introduction]: Yo'Ho Hearties!  Empty [Introduction]: Yo'Ho Hearties!

Post by Gilderoy D. Portgas 5th April 2020, 7:03 pm

In a tavern in a local port, Francis sat at a bar sitting drinking a bottle of rum and reading a magazine. Specfically, Francis was reading the infamous sorcerer magazine or whatever it was called, honestly, Francis didn’t really pay attention to the name of the magazine. All he knew was that it held information about local guilds and mages within this strange land. Francis was from a distant nation, and due to certain issues, he had to leave his home nation and fled to Fiorie. For the most part, Francis honestly enjoyed the new nation, it was fresh and ripe for a new start. And what better way to start a new then join one of these famous guilds. And currently, starring at a mage from a guild known as West Fiorie Trading Company, Francis thought he found the guild for him. Joining a guild would grant him more jewels and resources to use, and who knows, something beautiful may happen while he was at the guild; indeed, West Fiore Trading Company was the guild for him.

“Zehaha~~West Fiorie Trading Company.” Francis muttered to himself. "I think I found the guild for me, eh." he mused "Barkeep, get a round of drinks for everyone, put it on my tab. Zehahahahaha, soon I'm gonna be rolling in jewels. Zehahahahahaha" The bartender would nodded and start to pass out drinks to everyone. Francis would party a little with the people at the tavern, before going to bed a bit earlier.

The next morning, he would take a ship to the island known as Togalen; the home of the West Fiorie Trading company. It was a comfortable ship ride and he spent a majority of it drinking with some of the crew and helping out whenever and wherever he can. The ship arrived at the island continent around noon, and after a quick lunch Francis made his way to the guild hall. He knew that his usual attire would not fit the guilds standard, therefore, he placed on a black suit with a red undershirt, a matching fedora, and a black fur trimmed over coat. Though he store wore a lot of rings, and two or three beaded necklaces. In one hand he carried a bag full of cookies, and in the other hand he bottle of rum; and with a wide smile he entered the guild.

"Zehahahahahaha, I'm look to talk to someone about joining the guild." Francis would state as he walked up to the front desk, and placed the cookies on the desk. "Cookies?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zincarla
    Zincarla

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 960,162

[Introduction]: Yo'Ho Hearties!  Empty Re: [Introduction]: Yo'Ho Hearties!

Post by Zincarla 5th April 2020, 8:54 pm

As usual, the guild secretary was at her place behind a long counter. Normally Alisha might have looked up at the newcomer with a smile and a greeting but today she was distracted by the beautiful green haired woman standing there. The green haired woman wore her large white coat with the guild's mark on the sleeve and matching pearly heeled boots. She had taken the role of VP up and had made serious changes in both lifestyle and personality to make sure the guild was always represented well. It helped seem less of a chore when ultimately it was her family in this place, her first and closest friend the leader after all. Kyran knew her inside and out, the good and the bad and the old. He even knew about the demon and still he believed in her. For all that, Yona was in a fair and relaxed mood. Everyone was safe, everyone was contributing and the guild had never seemed to have seen better days! Yona had grabbed a cup of tea and her conversation about guild jobs and member health had eventually led to a conversation with Alisha about her hair.

As the newcomer approached unnoticed by the VP, Yona tilted her head and reached out a hand to tug on the woman's hair before releasing it. "I swear you need a change! A hair cut, a dye job, something! You got to give your self esteem a boost and get back out there!" Alisha laughed, "Oh I don't know. I don't have the natural feminine look you do and--" "That's enough of that. You are striking! You are kind and smart and just a little change can make you feel like a whole new person. I swear!" The VP acted almost like an older sister toward the secretary. Yona sipped at her tea, glancing at the man who wanted to ask about joining the guild. She nearly spit it out, her cheeks flushing red. Talking girly stuff with Alisha was meant to be a secret thing. Yona didn't advertise this sort of girly side of herself, preferring to come off as a tough or playful mage. She swallowed hard and Alisha laughed at her, turning to the man first. "Well, I love cookies and for the price of a cookie I could tell you just where to find one of the VPs of the West Fiore Trading Company." She slid her eyes towards Yona and the young green haired woman collected herself. She inhaled deeply and reached out a hand to shake the man's.

"Alisha is playing here. Well probably not about the cookies, but about the VPs. I am Yona Hisamori, one of the VPs here. I'd be happy to discuss with you the procedure on joining our guild if you like." Yona straightened up and lifted her cup to her lips, blowing gently before taking another drink. She nodded after, "Good tea...I'm glad Chef Benvolio and I are on better terms now, Alisha." Her eyes returned to the man and widened in sudden realization, "Oh, I don't think you gave me your name. Who are you and where are you from? And while you're at it, what makes you want to join the Company?"

@Francis D. Teach

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Introduction]: Yo'Ho Hearties!  Imageedit-3-2741721522

Zin's Color: color = #ff66cc
    Gilderoy D. Portgas
    Gilderoy D. Portgas

Player 
    Lineage : Blood of a Witch
    Faction : Rune Knights
    Experience : 2,599

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Chronos
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Gilderoy D. Portgas 6th April 2020, 9:40 am

It seems like the secretary was busy with some green haired lady. To be honest, Francis felt like he just walked in on something that he shouldn’t be seeing, or he shouldn’t know about. He took a moment to watch the two and slid his hand into the bag of cookies. Retriving one he bit down on it, crumbs tumbled down into his beard, and a smug of chocolate stained his lip. Munch, Munch, Munch, Munch. Francis chewed the cookie rather loudly, and abscent mindedly. He starred off into space as his thoughts took him out of this awkward situation and into something else, namely, he was thinking about what kind of taverns there was around here. He took a swig of the rum to wash the chocolate chip cookie down and burped rather abruptly. “Heh, sorry.” Franics would mutter to himself and batted the crumbs out of his beard. This was a little awkward for the man known as Blackbeard, mostly because, he didn’t really know what to say or do and he felt like he walked in on a couple flirting or something. But the two would stop when they noticed that Francis was at the desk offer them some cookies, not the entire bag of cookies though, cause they were his; maybe one or two. They were his cookies, he paid for them. Back off.

One of the girls had long green hair, which was rather unusual, since green hair was unusual and unnatural. Or well it was unusual and unnatural where Francis came from, then again, its really bland where Francis came from, really bland indeed. Maybe he should dye his hair some exotic color, yea! Maybe he should dye his hair blue or pink or something. Then again, never mind, that would mess up his nickname, and he liked his nickname. It made sense. His nickname matched both his beard and his magic, so it was perfect for him and he didn't want to change it. Good lord, how much are these ladies gonna talk? Francis thought to himself, as he munched on another cookie. The girl with the green hair blushed when she noticed Francis, who was promptly brushing some crumbs out of his beard, not really paying attention to the two girls at the desk.  But then someone mentioned something about loving cookies and something about a vice president, Francis pointed at himself and then looked behind him to see if she was talking to someone else. Oh, yea, he was the only one with cookies.

“You can have one or two cookies.” Francis said and handed her one or two cookies while protecting them from Yona, “These are mine, I have low sugar, mine.” He looked like a bearded goblin trying to protect his shiny shiny from the big bad vice president. Yona would ask for Francis name and he would drop  both his hands to his side, and slaute her. “FRANCIS D. TEACH AKA BLACKBEARD, nice to meet you madam. Zehahahaha.” He would laugh a little at the end, “But indeed, I am looking for information about how to join the guild. Because the sea is no place for a man to be lonely, comrades and companions would be nice, eh? Zehahahahaha”

Zincarla
    Zincarla

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 960,162

Post by Zincarla 7th April 2020, 2:36 pm

Without further prodding, Alisha leaned over and took the two cookies happily. She didn't usually get gifts and they clearly pleased her. She settled back slowly enjoying the cookies and pretended not to listen to Yona's conversation, though she clearly could hear them. Yona appraised the man with her green eyes cooly, undecided on what her first impression of him was. His beard, the burp, the crumbs, were all signs of slovenly nature but his salute and laugh gave him both an uneasy and respectful address. Yona inhaled the smell of her tea, taking the chance of a drink to choose her words in response. "I'm not sure which you prefer to be called, but I would be happy to honor either name. I am just Yona. Please don't miss or madam me, it makes me feel weird." That was the truth, just a couple years ago she was more of a mishap of a member, even a threat in some ways to the peace of the company. So much respect in namesake reminded her of lofty people with lofty ideals and no common sense. She would rather be normal and approachable to the guild members. Yona smiled amiably and set aside her cup to explain.

"Normally, I give a short test to see if you are a good match for the Company. If you pass, I give you the mark of the guild wherever you want it and you get room and board as well. Once a member, you can take jobs for the company where you will act as a representative, so as long as you think you can help uphold our.... stainless reputation, you're in." She said the word stainless with some emphasis forcing her eyes to maintain their green gaze on his eyes and not the crumbs upon his face. She didn't mind a mess really, just not in front of clients. And if this is how he treated meeting and joining the company, Yona had to be sure he would at least try to work on his appearance. She shrugged quickly, "Anyway, are you able to test now? If you are still interested I can begin something, unless you need to rest and digest." With that she laughed a little, unable to help herself. With his laughter, her light mood became even lighter and it was easier to jest instead of mark his relaxed behavior with disapproval. Alisha finished her second cookie and was no longer hiding that she was listening in. She leaned in again and whispered to Yona, trying not to let the man hear, "That's not very polite. Maybe you should have let me introduce him and explain the test."

The plant mage rose her eyebrows with a mischievous smirk. "I don't think a little roguery is going to bother this one."

@Francis D. Teach

[Introduction]: Yo'Ho Hearties!  Imageedit-3-2741721522

Zin's Color: color = #ff66cc

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:45 am