Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[A] Bigger Pain in the Ass

Mercury Arseneault
    Mercury Arseneault

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,857,298

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gunblade Master
    Second Skill: Mecha Primordial Slayer
    Third Skill:

[A] Bigger Pain in the Ass Empty [A] Bigger Pain in the Ass

Post by Mercury Arseneault 7th March 2020, 10:31 am

Username: Mercury Arseneault
       Link to Previous Exam: Clicky
       Current Rank: B
       Applying for: A

Completed Threads:
    Breaching the Corsairs (One thread that was turned in as a B rank job and a B rank free form for 2100exp total)

A Tempting Challenge (One thread that was also turned in as a B rank job and a B rank free form for 2100exp total)

Crimson Red Rage (A rank job worth 2750exp)

Total EXP: 6950 + 1200 (from last exam) = 8150 exp total

Additional Information: I am happy with either a detailed prompt or just doing personal plot. Surprise me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

[A] Bigger Pain in the Ass Empty Re: [A] Bigger Pain in the Ass

Post by Ray Jyx 7th March 2020, 2:23 pm

Approved. Please contact your Guild Master or an Ace of Silver Wolf to begin your exam consisting of 2,000 words minimum.

WHICH THAT IS ALSO ME SO HOL' UP :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[A] Bigger Pain in the Ass Jkp0PmI

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 7th March 2020, 2:24 pm

Theo, your Ace colleague, walks in with an eyepatch over his left eye and something behind his back.

"Yooo!

Okay so, here's the dealio. There's a cave of wonders in the Unknown Lands, and it's rumored that there's an artifact stone at the center that contains a literal nuke. R&D sent me after it about a month ago. Problem is, the cave from start to finish is full of gloriously shiny things! There are gems and coins and all this gold and silver, and somehow there's this jewelry store light shining on everything to make it that much more enticing! There was even this adorable bear figure carved out of jade that I really, really wanted...oh, and that crown hanging off the throne chair at the top of a tall mound of coins was singing my name-- Ahem, anywho, you can't touch any of that. Only the boom-boom rock, which isn't even shiny. If you do, it tosses you right out into the swamp. I should know...

I feel like I'm forgetting something- OH!"

Theo finally brings his arms around to reveal a squirming, muzzled monkey with its paws encased in jello. He attempts to smile innocently, but the puckered brow betrays his annoyance.

"You'll need this handy-dandy monkey to actually find the center of the cave, but he's a butthole. Not only will he randomly jump off to try and grab stuff and get you kicked out, but he also smells like a Vulcan's outhouse. And he'll scratch you. In the eyes. With his poo-flinging fingers...the infection was not fun. I hate him. Haha!

Sometimes he points the right way, and sometimes he doesn't, but his eyes will always look the way you need to go. Also, you have about ten minutes to get in and out...aaand there's a golden gorilla that jumps out of the treasures sometimes and wants to bash your head in, but you can't directly touch him either because he counts as part of the treasure, too. Good luck!!"

[A] Bigger Pain in the Ass 65698_s
    Mercury Arseneault
    Mercury Arseneault

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 6,857,298

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gunblade Master
    Second Skill: Mecha Primordial Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Mercury Arseneault 8th March 2020, 7:22 pm

All set! Enjoy!

A Diamond in the Rough

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 11th March 2020, 3:42 am

Judging by the tears leaking out of both his good eye and the one hidden under the patch, Theo greatly appreciates the stolen crown that is now resting atop his head. His failure was still his gain, and his smiling mug is certainly not complaining. He doesn't seem to notice or mind that the monkey is missing, and the R&D nerds looming nearby can barely contain their excitement about getting their hands on that nuke stone. Once they are gone, he rushes to Mercury and tries to snuggle her as thanks, nose sniffling in sentimental bliss.

"Thank yooouu, thank you, thank you! I owe you one!"

[Welcome to A rank! :D]

[A] Bigger Pain in the Ass 65698_s

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:42 pm