Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chelvarics B-> A exam

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Chelvarics B-> A exam - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelvarics B-> A exam

Post by Chelvaric 24th July 2013, 3:50 pm

Chelvaric was sleeping when he felt the heal coming over him. Ah not that he was really wounded just tired. He was going on now for a couple of hours already. He was starting to get hungry. But of course he couldn’t eat till he was done. This exam was difficult in so many ways. But he would succeed in it as he wanted to grow stronger. The skull started to speak again. and it seemed she was sleeping or something. Well not that this was to exiting of a fight. He licked the sound of the jaguar. It gave his male ego a big boost.  And he didn’t wait and walked to pick up the skull. He bound it to his belt again and walked to the water. One skull to go and he was ready to do it. what awaited him behind the last door would be revealed soon.

The water didn’t really feel that warm anymore. And it seemed it was infested with some big beasts. Why did she always had to make it worse to do. He hated water enough as it was. He jumped in and started to swim as fast as he could. The shark like creatures with big arms were following him. The tail was not like a fish but more like a jellyfish. As they closed in he went faster.  Seems this test was based on speed. As he was nearing the last tunnel the beast went faster and nearly got him. He could feel the breathing of the one that was nearly biting his leg off. As he jumped out of the water one of the sharks jumped with him. They both landed on the shore and chelvaric quickly killed the shark with his sword. A good source of food he tought and he started to eat the shark. Sushi was always his favorite food. After this he walked up to the blue door the test for the alst key.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chelvarics B-> A exam - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Chelvarics B-> A exam - Page 2 Beigecat
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 24th July 2013, 4:29 pm

This room was one with water, or at least a liquid that resembled water, flowing down the walls. The 'water' was a pure dark blue, similar to the door, and it flowed seemingly into the floor, but did not cover it. The floor was dry and made of a strange blue gem-like substance. "In your trials you have defeated five virtues. Kindness, Temperance, Purity, Patience and Dillegence. My name is Humility and I do not claim to be strong or swift or smart or skilled. However, I am your sixth test." said a voice and the waterfall directly in front of Chelvaric rippled and then formed a figure that looked identical to Chelvaric except it was formed of this strange blue liquid. "This is not a test of strength or skill or speed or anything like that. It is a test of...knowledge. Knowledge of yourself that is." The figure snapped its fingers and figures identical to each of Chelvaric's summons, Miu, Naraku, Aegis and several other figures from his past emerged from the falls. This time when the figure spoke all of the figures spoke at the same time in perfect unison. "Representations of your past, your present and future. Yet each of these representations including myself have a single flaw that makes them different from the real thing, excluding the fact we are composed of this liquid. Identify these and you will prove you know yourself, your allies and your enemies. However, that is just the first part of the test."

The figures spread out and stood in poses normally associated with that character, for instance the Naraku was floating slightly above the ground scythe in one hand with a look on her face that was oh so Naraku.

"The first part has been explained. The second is also simple. Whenever you identify a flaw in my replicas you must also state a true weakness of yourself. Knowing ones flaws is the essence of humility. No-one is perfect not even...not even her majesty Hell Queen Naraku."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chelvarics B-> A exam - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Chelvarics B-> A exam - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Chelvarics B-> A exam - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric 25th July 2013, 12:27 pm

Chelvaric entered the room as he was starting his last test to get the last skull that he needed. He would give it his all to ace this one and to go onward to his final test. The room was full of a dark kind of blue water. But it wasn’t really water as he walked through it felt more like a sticky goo. There were countless water falls falling around the room and it seemed the room was empty of any person. They could be hiding in the water. Would he fight a water mage. But maybe he didn’t need to fight seeing his last battle was also not a fight. Still water was a concern that could bring great terror if handled badly. He went with his hand through his hair out of frustration.

"In your trials you have defeated five virtues. Kindness, Temperance, Purity, Patience and Dillegence. My name is Humility and I do not claim to be strong or swift or smart or skilled. However, I am your sixth test.", a voice said as the water in front of him started to move around. After a bit of time a figure started to appear. It was a spitting image of himself. A clone again he wondered. His last exam  also involved a clone. Not that it mattered to much. He the real Chelvaric could beat any clone of himself. Only the real Chelvaric could win from a Chelvaric clone anyway.

"This is not a test of strength or skill or speed or anything like that. It is a test of...knowledge. Knowledge of yourself that is.”, the clone said and he started to form more people from the water. And not just any people it were all people that he knows.  He could see Naraku and Miu walking next to each other. And then Heero and the cyan fetish knight. And some of his spirits were also present. He still wondered what the test was. Knowledge of myself was the hint to what kind of test this would be. As it seemed there would be questions about him. He shall do his best. He should know himself pretty good since he like lived with himself each day. he wasn’t afraid and waited for the test to begin.

"Representations of your past, your present and future. Yet each of these representations including myself have a single flaw that makes them different from the real thing, excluding the fact we are composed of this liquid. Identify these and you will prove you know yourself, your allies and your enemies. However, that is just the first part of the test. " , the clone said and he motioned to the other ones to stand in position. They all walked to a line and started to take their usual positions.  After they had done this the clone inspected them and then said the next information of the exam.

"The first part has been explained. The second is also simple. Whenever you identify a flaw in my replicas you must also state a true weakness of yourself. Knowing ones flaws is the essence of humility. No-one is perfect not even...not even her majesty Hell Queen Naraku. If you can do two of them I shall recognize you as the winner. i wish you good luck now go and see what you can find within them. “, The clone Chelvaric said and he disappeared in the waterfall again. Chelvaric looked at the waterfall for a bit before he turned his sight to the line of the clones. They were all standing still doing their stuff. So he only had to choose three and then he would pass this. Oh he knew this wasn’t as easy as it looked. But it would at least be a good change of the fighting. He could preserve those skills for the last part of the exam.

Now he had to choose a person that he would investigate. His old spirits were too harsh for his mind so he left those alone. Even if it would be good to speak to them it wouldn’t be good to focus on them. he looked over the row and then saw the strong dragon slayer from fairy tail. Heero Reyold the thunder mage. He was standing in its usual outfit that Chelvaric knew from him. A blue jeans pants and a blue tank top.  He was standing there with a big plate of pizza’s and he was eating them one by one. Ah the goofy Heero. How could he be so relaxed. Well Chelvaric was happy for him at least he could live a good live. If he could shoulder the pain and shadows of other people he would. Chelvaric was already In the dark depths of it and he would never return to the light he knew.

“Hai heero-clone I shall ask some questions to see if you really are who you say you are. ”, Chelvaric asked the clone as he looked at him. The appearance resembled perfectly the real one but clones where always like that. the personalities were mostly different tough. The clone scratches his head a bit and then answered the question.

“Hai men! How things hanging. Of course go ahead ask me some stuff while I eat this pizza.”, the clone said smiling and he started to eat further. He had to ask some special stuff to make sure it was him but what should he ask. He could start with something basic of course. Ah fairy tail if he didn’t know that he surly wasn’t the real one.

“So what guild were you in again.”, Chelvaric asked as the clone-Heero swallowed a whole piece in. half eating he went his vision to Chelvaric and tought for a moment but then a big smile came on the guy’s face and he threw his hand in the air with his finger pointing upwards.

“Fairy Taaaaiiiiillllll of course how could you forget that Chel! I shall and always will be a fairy.”,  the clone said while he was eating and Chelvaric thought about something else. Well that answer was the one he was suspecting. What was the next one he could take to see if it was him. His likings maybe but no he was eating snack’s so that wouldn’t  be wrong. Maby his fears could be different. Yes he shall try to take that part on.

“Hey Heero watch out behind you a ghost.” , Chelvaric shouted and he pointed behind Heero. There was nothing of course but the real Heero would be scared to the bone because of a ghost. He didn’t really get why he was scared of some ghost but yeah everybody had his bane. The Heero just looked up and that already gave him the notice that it was this.

“why would I bother by that it’s just a ghost.”, he said and he was chewing on the last pizza of his plate and start to lick it off. He wasn’t scared of ghost’s. this was the bad  part of the clone he had found it but the bad part was he had to give something from his weakness. But if that was what it would take to win this he would do it.

“you normally fear ghosts that’s why you’re not the real one. And as a weakness from me is also my biggest strength. My cats are my strength but also my weakness. As somebody can take them to let me do things I don’t want to. Or hurting a cat enemy is also very harsh for me.”The clone nodded and it changed back into a goo as it fell apart on the floor. That was one down one to go Chelvaric thought. Which one would he take now. He looked over the row and decided he would take the one he knew the best and that was Miu. She was standing in her pink dress and white top as her long hair was bound in two ponytails. The same as always chelvaric looked at her with a small smile. She was with him since the time he became a mage. It was his best friend and a little sister to him. This should be east for him to find out. she was eating her sack of chips as always and he walked to her.

“hai miu I have these nice sack of new chips with me want some. Or do you want to go to a amusement park.”, the easiest question to ask to miu. And if this one would deftly show to Chelvaric if she was the real one or not. He just looked at her with a smile and awaited the answer.

“The amusment park of course why wou-”, she started to talk but her face changed quickly as chelvaric was already opening his mouth to reply with a awnser as she now had destroyed her presence. She was already turning into goo while he was talking the reasoning.

“you’re not miu. She lives to taste everything in the world. And so she would take the chips over anything. And for my secon weakness I am afraid that I misplace my loyalty in a person. And that it will be my downfall or dead.  So here you go I beated youre test now give me youre skull and I can be off.”, chelvaric said as evryhting started to turn into the blue goo. And a couple of screams were heard. Now he just had to wait for the skull and he could go to the door to start his last test.

magic bank /Character

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th July 2013, 12:54 pm

"Excellent you have become a tiger, largest of the cats, yet you are still one step away from being known as a king of beasts, a lion." the skull said it flew from the waterfall and floated in the air glowing a dark blue like sapphire. "Now return to the main chamber and insert the six skulls...only then will you face your final challenge and gain the final skull which will unlock new magic power within you." No heal came this time for one was not needed in the slightest. The water drained away and a ladder thudded down from the hole he had originally entered from. It was a safe path back to the door now. All he had to do was walk. Or at least that was how it appeared.

The floor had become slippery like ice and strange plants now grew amongst it that would try to tangle his feet. What's more the water was flowing in once more, but this time it was boiling hot, enough to rend skin from flesh. He had a time limit this time.

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric 25th July 2013, 3:40 pm

"Excellent you have become a tiger, largest of the cats, yet you are still one step away from being known as a king of beasts, a lion. Now return to the main chamber and insert the six skulls...only then will you face your final challenge and gain the final skull which will unlock new magic power within you.", the voice out of the last skull. The last skull was dark blue and was shimmering in the light of the place. Chelvaric took it and hung It on his belt. He was proud to be owner now of all the six skulls. Now he could open the door and start his last fight only to come up the ladder now.

Chelvaric started to walk but quickly noticed the slipperiness of the floor. This wasn’t good as he was going to fall flat on his face if he didn’t slow down. why did he had to bother with this kind of challenge again. it was just a trival matter okay yeah he saw water coming for him but if he did this right he wouldn’t have any troubles. He started to small run parts and slide over other parts. At start this method went pretty good but when he was in the half of the room one of the new plants grabbed his legg and chelvaric tripped on the ground. With his face flat on it he took out his sword and started to cut the root while the water was coming closer. It was burning plants so it was prob pretty hot.

As chelvaric had cut of the root he tried to walk again but the ice was slippery here. seems walking wouldn’t work anymore. So he started to bind his chain swords on his feet and started to ice skate to the ladder up to the throne room again. the plants that tried to grab him were being cut in pieces as he skated over it. when he finally reached the ladder he unbound the swords and climbed up the ladder. The throne room was still in the state as he left it. chelvaric walked to the door that was lurking to him as the skulls were colliding with each other.  

He walked towards it and slided his hand over the door. Now was the time for the real hard busnius he tought. He took out each skull one by one and he placed them in there slots. They lightend up the color they had when they got inserted. From white to green. When they finaly were inplaced the middle of the door a golden light lightend up and the door slowly opened. What challenge awaited him…

magic bank /Character

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th July 2013, 3:55 pm

The room he entered was made of a red stone that seemed to radiate an intense heat enough to make a persons sweat easily. The center of the room was surrounded by seven pedastals. As Chelvaric stepped on the red stone each of these pedastals lit up in one of the colours of the skulls he collected...and the final one a deep crimson, like blood. They lit up not with light, but with flame, further increasing the heat of the room. The air was thin due to the heat and so endurance was necessary. As the flames lit up a figure appeared. It was a man dressed in crimson pants with a wolf pelt covering the rest of his body. The Head of the wolf was on top of his head and he looked out through the wolf eyes. The front legs of the wolf were attached to his arms and from each extended two razor sharp curved claws, lethal weapons.

"Welcome Chelvaric. I am Charity. I will sacrifice my life to grant you strength, but only once you can beat me." he said and then extended his hands. The seven flames rose up into the air and the pedastals vanished. "Let's start with something simple...white flame." he said and launched the flame off. Strangely it turned into a beam of light, like a laser, aimign to pierce Chelvaric through the stomach.
    -----------------
    The final battle. 2500 words are required. This mage is a fire manipulation mage with fire make(dynamic and static) and rainbow fire(he can use all seven flames for his fire make). He is an A rank mage, but because he has so many disciplines he is only able to do B rank damage. However, every fifth hit on you will be a rainbow shot where he aims to hit you with all seven colours. These seven flames will combine into one giant arrow of flame, which will do S rank damage.

Remember its very hot and so its hard to breathe. Thus there isn't much air to heal.

The room is quite small.

Make it interesting.

Green flame = Sticky flame(think Romeo's purple flame)
    White flame = laser flame (high speed, non-elemental beam)
    Red flame = Rebuke(unblockable...dodge them, uses these rarely)
    Purple flame = acid flame (will corrode)
    Blue flame = illusion flame(will split into three or five flames, only one is real)
    Light blue flame = cold flame(will freeze)
    Yellow flame = Lightning flame(Stuns you a bit if it hits)
    Blue flame

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric 28th July 2013, 8:45 am

Chelvaric saw how the door opened and entered the room behind it. so he was here the end stop. The place where all his experience will come to an end. He was ready to fight till the end. Nothing would stop him now. He was all buffed up for the fight and he wouldn’t fail. Tough the sight of the room decreased his moral drastically as it was searing hot and it was completely red.  That was all pointing towards a fire room. And as many knew wind was terrible against fire. How  he was going to win this was a mystery to him. Why did the odds have to be against him again. he sighed and walked further in the room. It was realy hot in it and even with his clothes being so thin and open he was sweating. And he ddn’t like to sweat. Still he would be sweating a lot more once the fight would start. Chelvaric suddenly slapped himself hard in the face. Snap out of it! I don’t have time to think like this. I have to focus and win. And not to sob and whine about it. Naraku is watching and I have to show I am strong. We shall show this fire mage who is the real killer here.

As he was walking closer to the center of the room he saw pedestals in the center of the room lined up. Evrytime he set a step one of the pedestals catches flame in the color of one of the skulls. White, green, light blue, orange,… and  all the others.  It made the room heat up even more and what is more he sensed less air because of all this heat. This wouldn’t be good for Chelvaric. The less air there was the less he could eat and that would mean the less he could regenerate. Still there was a amount of air so he could eat he just needed to be careful in how much he eat on the same time.  as he set his last step reaching the pedestals the last one lightened up in crimson red fire.  In the middle of the pedestals a man started to appear from a fire. He was dressed in a crimson Red pants. On his chest and head he was wearing a wolf pelt on his chest and the head of the wolf over his head. His eyes were looking through the holes of the wolf’s eyes. He had the wolf paws bound to his forearms and out of these claws were coming. They looked razor sharp blades. He would have to be careful to not be hit by those. And again the tuff battle idea popped up in his head. This would be a love or dead battle. Nothing compared to those leviathan’s mates. nothing compared to those earth mages from clover.

"Welcome Chelvaric. I am Charity. I will sacrifice my life to grant you strength, but only once you can beat me." he said and then extended his hands. The seven flames rose up into the air and the pedestals vanished. "Let's start with something simple...white flame.", The man said in a deep wolf-like voice. Chelvaric had seen from the other fights that the enemy always started or wel nearly always started with an opening attack.  Chelvaric jumped up and started to ran to the wolf man.  The man started to power up his hand’s with normal flames and made pistol’s from his hand’s and shot flame bolts to Chelvaric.  They were as quick as the slashes from the sword from the first opponent he had fought in this exam. He ahd learned how to dodge there from quick attacks. While he was zig zagging as fast as he could small sparks of flames flew around him and hit everything behind him. When he reached the man he was around five yards from him and chelvaric stopped and threw his hand on the floor.

“Sky demon trap!”, He shouted and the air around them started to spin around in a sphere. It blocked anybody from escaping. But that was not the plan from chelvaric he had something else in mind. The problem that he had in this fight was that his magic would explode on contact with fire making it very difficult to cast spells against the mage. But there was a small opportunity he could use with the trap. Instead of using it as protection or a movement  limiter. He was using it as a trap to make the mage use his magic against himself. If this would work he would damage himself good. It was a onetime shot tough. And he would have less stuff to use after this. The mage didn’t seem to know what chelvaric was doing and started to make some movement’s with his hands.

“Fire Make: Artilery! ”, the man shouted and in front of him a long barreled canon appeared. It aimed at chelvaric that was still sitting on the ground and fired upon aiming. Chelvaric would be to slow to dodge this attack but this was all part of his plan seeing his item would save him this one time. Yes it was a bit stupid in deliberate using this fail save switch in a plan. But it was his only option at the time.  The flame that was made from a yellow flame. It seemed the man could use all the color of flames that had stood on top of the pillars. The flame was flying right at Chelvaric but before it was going to hit Chelvaric was transported away behind the trap and he was standing there with two clones. Chelvaric was the far left one and he saw the explosion happening a couple of seconds later.  The clone that had took chelvaric place was obliberated by the fire and the canon shot flew further right against the wind wall. Normally you needed two damage spells on it but fire would make the trap explode in a huge explosion. Burning everything inside. He had used the weakness of his magic in his advantage. Tough the mage was a fire mage the damage wouldn’t be to high but he would get the effect of the yellow flame anyway.

The sky trap turned into one big flame explosion and Chelvaric was thrown back a bit just from the magnitude of the explosion. The fire swirled around for a moment and then disappeared. The man was standing in the middle of it with his clothes still intact but a bit black colored. It seems his clothes were flame resistant. He didn’t seem to be damaged to much. Here and there a burn wound on his body but not to much he was staggering as the yellow flame seemed to have him dazed a bit. Chelvaric took the operrtunity and leapt forward. He slide to halt when he reached the man and did a round house kick to the chest. He tried to block with its claws but he was a bit to slow because of the stun. He hit the man right on the chest with a big hit but the man didn’t even move from its place. Like that one test this man was so heavy he couldn’t nearly get moved. He still got damaged that was for sure but he was strong.

“Fire make: Light Blue Flame Swords”, the man shouted as the stun was gone and his claws were becoming longer and were from blue flame. He slashed to one of the clones. And slashed it in two. There was only one clone left and chelvaric but that didn’t matter as the next hit was too fast for Chelvaric to dodge and the man his him over the chest. The scratches on it started to freeze afterword’s. the cold feeling after the burning pain was quickly changed in a ice cold one. But Chelvaric was thrown back. his other clone disappeared as its time was up and the feathers were flying around. The man didn’t stop with this as he already was doing new hand signs.

“Fire Make: Blue Snake bind!”, the man shouted and a couple of snakes made out of blue flames started to attack him. Chelvaric could dodge two of them and then strike his fist to another one but it went right through it an illusion! Chelvaric cursed as two other snakes went around his legs burning it heavenly while he was bound to the ground. He was trying to kit the fire with his chained swords but the heat was to high and he couldn’t get near it. and he was screaming it out from the pain of the burning that went on his legs. While the flames were licking at his flesh the man started to Charge up a big spell.

“Fire make: Rebuke Demonic Judgment!”,  he shouted as he made a cross with his arms the fire started to surround his back and not much longer six scimitar like spikes were coming out of his back. they shot out with  a burst of fire and came towards Chelvaric. He was still trying to escape and his legs were being burned on a high degree already. It was hard to think for him so it was nearly too late when he found his solution. He started to make his spinning blades again when the spikes were nearing his location.

“Sky Demon Chain Saw!”, he shouted and the circle saws were spinning on fast speed. Eh threw them towards the snakes and they sliced through them. but the wind fed the flames and the small explosions from the two hitting each other throws him up.  Because of this he could dodge most of the spikes but one pierced him right through the stomach and started to burn while it flew through it.  he fell on the ground and grabbed the hole with his hand. it left a clean hole through his body that was burned close so that he didn’t bled to death.  It hurt a lot but he couldn’t stay he had to move and attack. He jumped up and ran to the man. He opened the containers of his swords and threw his smoke screen up as the man attacked Chelvaric. He teleported behind the man and kicked him in the legs demanding him to crouch. He then made several cuts over its body before the man could turn around for its fury of attacks.  He teleported again to another place and stabbed the man under the ribs before he pulled out and made a nice clean cut over its legs.

“Fire make: Implosion!” , the man shouted while Chelvaric wanted to do his last teleport but he was to late as a sphere of purple flame came out of him and threw Chelvaric against the wall. He was hit hard and he coughed up blood. The flames were eating up his upper body clothes and his flesh felt like it was being eaten away. Here and there muscle and nerves were open in the air and it hurt like hell. But he couldn’t give up this had to end.  The pain had distracted him and he didn’t see the guy starting to charge his ultimate. A big bow appeared as he was pulling back the string of his weapon. A giant arrow made from all kind of colors appeared on the bow this power was surging heavy through it and it was clear this attack was going to be heavy. Chelvaric had no time to wait he started to gather wind around his body. As the wind was surging it wouldn’t be enough to stop the arrow. He opened his mouth and started to form a magic seal of ten yards. The arrow shot out and flew right towards him.

“Sky Demon Slayer Scream!”, he shouted and the twister fo wind flew toward the arrow. They collided and a explosion appeared. A burst of fire appeared on the colliding place. But the arrow didn’t stop it was slowed down but didn’t stop it flew further and hit Chelvaric right on the knee of his right leg. The armor stopped another part of the explosion but still the arrow went through. Chelvaric screamed out in pain as the arrow cut’s off his leg just under his knee. Chelvaric never had felt such pain in his life before. He couldn’t feel anything under his knee anymore but the pain in his knee was nearly taking him of his mind. He was trying to lift up his leg but the only thing he could lift up was a piece of it. The fire mage came closer but he was going slow now he was sure of his victory It seemed.

“You’re time is over. Wolfs will always win over cat’s. you fought good and brave young one but now it’s time to die. You shall join your ancestors be proud of this honor I give to you. And this clean death is the charity I give a beaten opponent.”, the man said as he looked at chelvaric from under his wolf head. he made his right hand claw in one big fire sword and was coming very close to chelvaric when the turn over happened.

“I shall not fall! I shall not be beaten as long as I haven’t gotten my revenge. You may have cut my legg off. You may have put me through pain even worse than I ever imagined. You may have taken my honour and my pride. But you will never defat my will!”, chelvaric shouted as his demon wings bursted out he jumped up in the air and flew right at the mage. He blocked the sword of the man with his chain sword’s and then tried to pierce the shoulder of the mage. He blocked that attack and chelvaric tried a round house kick. But his kick hit nothing as he lost that foot just now. He already had forgotten that. but this saved his live as he missed the sword that was aiming for his chest  and chelvaric bumped into the man. On this point he could lay his hand on the man quickly and shouted.

“sky demon push!”, Chelvavirc shouted and the burst of air pushed against the chest of the man. He flew back a couple of yards and then Chelvaric went into a state where he was focusing all his magic power for that one last attack in magic. The white wind started to gather around chelvaric and he started to punch in it. with evry punch a tiger made of white wind flew to the man who was stuck into the wall where he was shot towards. With each tiger hitting the wall it was a explosion. It went on like this till he had shot out twenty tigers. Explosion after explosion lighten up the room more. Chelvaric was breathing heavenly as he had wasted nearly all his magic. But alas the mage was defeated and he had won. What a glorious day this was.

But he was mistaken the man wasn’t death yet. Out of the big hole that was blown in the wall the man stood up. Half of his body covered in scars. His clothes ripped away. His face covered in cut wounds. He was standing there with only his claws. Looking at Chelvaric with intense eyes. Eyes that said let us attack for one strike. One last attack to determine the winner. the man leapt forward out of the cave boosting his feet with fire magic as he flew to Chelvaric. He took out his chain swords again and started to fly towards the man to. The swords and the claws clashed onto each other with the sound of metal as not one of the men stopped their attacks. Hit after hit they couldn’t get through each other’s defense. Both were sweating and wounded beyond human capabilities. And still they weren’t giving up. Chelvaric duck under the claw that was coming for his face and went for the man’s arms. he was too late to defend and Chelvaric had cut it off.

He didn’t wait a second longer and jumped forward to hit the man in its neck. But he had turned around and struck Chelvaric in his side. The claws pierced his skin and probably hit a lot of stuf inside. Blood dripped out of his mouth but he couldn’t give up here. and the stab that Chelvaric was doing continued. He pierced himself deeper on the claw and pierced the man’s neck trough with the sword. The last shimmer between the two man was the end of the fight. The fire mage last look had given Chelvaric’s victory. Both scarred and near death they feel to the ground. Chelvaric laid down without a right leg now. Depleted of all magic. Bleeding out of countless wounds and broken nearly all his bones. But he had won and that’s all that he cared for.

magic bank /Character

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 28th July 2013, 8:59 am

The man's flesh dissolved almost instantly as death came to him leaving nothing but the skull. It rose up into the air and the six that had been in the door swarmed out and formed up next to him. The seven skulls flashed brightly and then crashed into eachother leaving one large skull that glowed several colours. A wave of healing surged through Chelvaric healing him of everything except his lost leg. It seemed the healing power could not replace limbs. "Well done my Loyal Lion. You are now truly a king of beasts...well B rank beasts that is. In terms of being an A rank...you are just a kitten." the skull said and then surged into him sending a huge wave of pain through Chelvaric's body. However, with it came a huge surge of magic power that charged him up and made him rise into the air. However, as he rose into the air he vanished and appeared in the throne room, in front of Naraku who was on her throne again. The door had vanished entirely.

"Congratulations you are now A rank...and you will notice something different about your magic. Your battles have shown that the sky is not your domain...you, like your beloved cats, belong on the earth and thus your magic will change to suit that." Naraku said and then grinned to herself. "Of course, you will need to find someone to train you in earth magic...I'm sure that can be provided."

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric 28th July 2013, 12:32 pm

Chelvaric was laying down on the ground as he was waiting on the end game of the exam. He had defeated his worst enemy ever and he was proud of it even if he felt his life slipping out of his hand’s. it was not something he would do any time soon again. losing his leg like that and now bleeding from his side. His liver was probably pierced. Oh he hoped Naraku wasn’t going to wait to heal him. But he didn’t really had to wait long as all the skulls came together and made some light. the healing wave came over Chelvaric and he felt his wound’s closing everything felt a lot better exept one place. His leg wound was closed yes but his leg was gone. Well not his whole leg only the stuff under his knee. How would he fight without a leg. But that were worries for later he first wanted to enjoy his newly founded power.

"Well done my Loyal Lion. You are now truly a king of beasts...well B rank beasts that is. In terms of being an A rank...you are just a kitten.", he heard Naraku say out of the skull when a harsh pain wave hit him. It wasn’t as painful as that arrow so he managed good. He felt like he was flying a bit and not long after he was laying in front of the throne of Naraku. She had brought him back to the guild hall. Meaning his test was truly over and he could feel his power raging in his body. He was feeling great realy great. But something seemed off. He couldn’t feel any breathing or wind. No rather then that he felt evry tiny movement on the earth. It was like he had become one with the floor. And he would soon find out why.

Congratulations you are now A rank...and you will notice something different about your magic. Your battles have shown that the sky is not your domain...you, like your beloved cats, belong on the earth and thus your magic will change to suit that. Of course, you will need to find someone to train you in earth magic...I'm sure that can be provided." , he heard naraku say. So that’s why he didn’t feel his sky anymore. It was strange to have no wind floating and feeling but this new earthly feeling just felt as good maybe even better. He tried to get up to walk to his room and to bow but it seemed he couldn’t get up without that leg.  He felt at the clean cut and tough harsh. Maybe it was the same as his wind. Feel the earth in his body make it the extend of my body don’t use it like a tool use it like a limb. The earth started to form on his leg but is was more sand then earth. Earth wasn’t as soft as wind he had to be tougher. Earth was harsh and was a real experience. He focused again but this time as a raging bull. The earth came slowly first but after a second it shot out like a pillar and destroyed a bit of the floor.

It was very rough and looked like a magic made by a child but it was good enough for now. He was a bit worried about the floor but he would come fix it later. He stood up and fell on his knee. And looked up to naraku in proudness. He was still not that strong like her words said but he would become stronger and this lost limb will remind him of the logn way ahead the real challenge started now.

“I thank you for this power mistress I shall use it in serving you better than I have don up until now. Yes I shall find somebody  suitable for that.”,, he said he bowed with his head to the floor and got up to walk back to his room. The walking went a bit bad as his leg was a bit to long but he managed after nearly tripping a couple of times. He first went to pick up miu’s card before he went back to his room. Oh man she was going to be angry and crying at the same time. he was fearing Miu more than Naraku at this moment because nobody has seen how angry Miu could become. Truly a wrath of god.

magic bank /Character

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 28th July 2013, 12:35 pm

Congratulation on A rank. Go make spells

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:58 am