Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Special Shopping Spree

Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Magic: Foedus Pares
    Third Magic:

A Special Shopping Spree Empty A Special Shopping Spree

Post by Masha 28th February 2020, 9:17 pm

What?:

Masha hunched over her desk. Papers lay strewn about her room. Diagrams hung on every wall. Medical books were stacked on nearly every surface imaginable. The bed had vanished under a heap of crumpled paper balls. The redhead murmured to herself. "If I connect this here... add a little lacrima... infuse magic here... it should work." She set the pencil down, sighing heavily. There was no way to be sure. She could sit and speculate for days without making progress. All the medical knowledge in the world couldn't advance unless it was put into practice. It was time to get some materials for her work. She knew just where to go.

"Alright, my pretties" The redhead said standing up. Her fingers brushed against the various diagrams all around her. The sight of them filled her with purpose. They invigorated her taste for life. "Mommy will be back soon. Just wait! Soon, I'll be able to make all of you reality. You'll all dazzle the world with your brilliance. Especially you." She touched one of her first designs. It was hanging over where the bed was supposed to be. Masha was most proud of it and she couldn't wait to see what it looked like when she finally made it. The redhead clapped excitedly. Time to go out!

The redhead had her hand on the knob before she realized her state of dress. There was little covering her. It would have been quite the show for her guildmates. "Whoops! Better get dressed first!" She scrounged through the papers to find something suitable to wear. With where she needed to go, she should try to blend in. Ooo! This would do nicely! A pair of black leather pants were pulled onto her legs. It was studded around the waist. Just to live dangerously, Masha left the pants unbuttoned. Grabbing a purple belt, the redhead slung that about her hips. A black halter top was thrown on and a few earrings were fastened on. As Masha headed for the door, she slung a dark purple coat on. Outfit complete! She was ready to slay!

Masha halted a few steps outside her door. The recent guild excursion to eliminate a dark guild had robbed her of her stomach for fighting. Make no mistake, she could fight very well but not on the frontlines. The redhead preferred to stand in support of others rather than leading the charge herself. The redhead rubbed her chin. Could she drag a couple of guildies along? That would alleviate her issues. Who could she bring though? She'd only really met Nathaniel and Sivvy. The Ambassador wasn't likely to help anyway. Perhaps she'd simply grab people as she discovered them in the hallways. Would they really want to join her though? Some people simply didn't have the constitution for shopping. People made excuses too. Plus she was a stranger.

Her hands clapped together on her cheeks. Focus girl! The first thing she needed to do was grab Nathaniel. He was a nice guy from what she could tell. She even knew where his room was! He'd offered to help her take down a nasty called Mortimer at one point. The redhead started skipping down the hallways. "We're going on a trip..." She half sang under her breath. "Adventure time! Come on, grab your friends..." How did she come up with this stuff? She must be a genius.

There was something the redhead still couldn't quite remember. Or perhaps, since she'd never respected it before losing her memory, there was no automatic reaction as a result. Masha didn't think much of people's privacy. Privacy sucked the fun out of things, keeping her from bothering people. Why bother with it? (Really, she was a hypocrite since she yelled at anyone who disturbed her privacy) It was that distinct lack of respect that led to Masha barging into Nathaniel's room. "Nathaniel!" She sang, hanging onto the door. Then she started talking quickly. "Are you here? Doesn't matter! If you are here, meet me down in the mess hall in five! Need your help. Byyeeeeee" And the redhead swept back out the door again.

Down the stairs, the tornado of red, bosom and happiness went. Shopping time, shopping time. All the materials would be hers! Maybe she'd snag an outfit or two as well. You never knew what you might stumble upon! She giggled to herself as she skidded into the dining hall. There weren't many people around, unfortunately. Masha pouted. Nathaniel had shown himself to be a support mage like herself. From what she'd seen of his magic anyway. If only the two of them went, Masha would be forced to tank. Not only would she be fighting on the front line but this cute outfit might get ruined too! That tragedy must never come to pass.

She skipped from person to person in the mess hall. With the halter top, it might have been a bad idea to skip. Several sets of eyes watched her, simply waiting for the inevitable to happen. Masha stopped at the first person. "Hi! Would you like to go on a shopping trip with me?" Regardless of the answer, the redhead moved away. She repeated the question to everyone in the mess hall that she could see. A few of them were rather weird about it. Masha resolved not to pick those people. She'd handpick a team out of those who wanted to go. Then they'd ride off into the shopping sunset to fill their bags with goodies. Masha giggled to herself as she sat on the edge of a table. Her legs crossed in front of her. Now, let them all come to her. They were going shopping!

WC: 953
    @Nathaniel Stratford @Nico @Danny

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

A Special Shopping Spree Keymasha
    Ignacio
    Ignacio

Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 18,415

A Special Shopping Spree Empty Re: A Special Shopping Spree

Post by Ignacio 1st March 2020, 4:15 pm

485/1750 WORDS
    Nico Dixon
    Someone needs to step up and do something.
    HP: 000/000
    MP: 000/000
    Active Spells:
    Cooldown:
    Passives/Buffs:
    Items Used:
    Monsters Killed:
    It had been a few days now since Nico was accepted into the ranks of Dies Irae, and it then that he had finally achieved the next big step in his quest to become a hero. But despite Amber Island being only a portion of the size of the mainland, the guild that inhabited it was like an enormous world of its own. To be completely honest, Nico was feeling a little impatient. Every single day after his acceptance, Nico had been training by himself in various places over Amber Island. It is what he spent all of his time doing, but he didn't feel like he made any significant progress doing anything alone. After all, it's what he's been doing for the last eight years. At some point, Nico wondered if maybe he should be focusing on other things now that he had the option. Dies Irae was a fine guild with many other like-minded people within the ranks. Making friends might have been the step he hadn't taken yet. Fortunately, coming to the Mess Hall on this particular noon couldn't have been more convenient.

"Hi! Would you like to go on a shopping trip with me?" some girl said to him, but she didn't stick around to hear his reply. Nico was on his way to grab his own serving of lunch (although for him it was breakfast), and was caught off guard by the sudden exchange. As the girl wearing a dress he could only describe as "butterfly-like" zig-zagged from person to person, she eventually made a stop at the edge of a dining table. Meanwhile, Nico was wearing black open-vest and baggy cargo-pants that went down to his shins. His abdomen and forearms were tightly wrapped with bandages, but not because he had wounds. Strapped and sheathed on his back was Gelu Morsus, a battle-ax he wielded. It was an incredibly heavy weapon, but he carried the weight as if it were as light as a feather. Needless to say, he was a rather built, athletic-looking man.

"E-Ehhhh? Shopping spree?" Nico stumbled over his words, dumbfounded by what just happened. Fortunately, an odd invitation like this was not enough for him to turn the other cheek. In fact, the glow on his face and light in his marmalade eyes was proof enough that he was excited about this shopping trip. Well—it was not so difficult to get Nico excited for even the most menial of tasks, so this was no great feat.

Alright! This is my chance! Let's GO! Nico encouraged himself internally, marching over to the table the friendly woman retired to after grabbing a meat sandwich encased with plastic wrap. It wasn't looking like he'd have the opportunity to have a full meal with an offer like that.

"Hello!" Nico greeted the redheaded girl with bout of energy, "I'm Nico! You said something about a shopping trip earlier, right?"
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nathaniel Stratford
    Nathaniel Stratford

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 25,849

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Inquisition
    Second Magic: Cheesecake
    Third Magic:

Post by Nathaniel Stratford 2nd March 2020, 11:03 am

It had been a fairly unusual day for Nat. It was very unlike him to be just in his room and doing relatively nothing as compared to his usual routine. No, he was just waking up apparently. The light coming through the window had reached his eyes, an indication of how late it was. He slowly got up, and with that, the sheets that covered his almost bare body fell off due to gravity. He took a deep sigh after and smiled, he knew how late he had slept but it was ok. Because this was a deviation from his usual activities. This was his rest day. And it would be interesting to see what would become of this day.

And as if tempting fate, a familiar sound burst forth from his door as he was about to get up. It was Masha and her call to adventure.Well, call for help really. He had to hurry back into bed and cover himself up in his sheets. While wondering how in the world was she able to open the door and what kind of help she needed. From the sound of it, it wasn't all too serious otherwise, why would she be so cheerful just now? Nevertheless, it was... unusual, and that has proven to be norm of today and he happily decided to go with her, after he had gotten over the shock of how she got in and the fact that she almost saw him naked,that would have been inappropriate. Not even the girl he's dating has seen him naked yet.

Putting on the only other outfit he had aside from his uniform, Nat went down to the hall in a white t-shirt and pants, it was so plain and simple really, the exact and utter opposite of Masha was wearing right now once he had seen her in an expressive outfit that made Nat chuckle and raise a brow from the distance before coming closer. And as he got closer, he noticed that there was already another man who was willing to help her in whatever it was that she needed help in. So she asked her "Looks like you already got someone to help you Masha, why did you need me too?" with the wonder and confusion evident in his face. Especially since the man who was willing to help was armed, clothing and weapon ready for battle. Really, what will they be getting themselves into?

Post WC: 410
    Nat's Total: 410
    Thread's Total: 1,848
    @Masha @Nico @Danny

A Special Shopping Spree Nat_siggy
    Exp to next rank:

#DDB649
    Danny
    Danny

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 8,192

Post by Danny 2nd October 2020, 1:10 pm

tags: @Masha @Nathaniel Stratford
    WC: 478 (1839/5000 total (minus Nico/juuya))
    B rank Neutral Freeform/Page 25, Post n°623
    Danny was sitting at a table in the mess hall, munching away at some food with his ghost twin leaning on his back, invisible to the eyes of others. He leaned hard enough to make the pink haired youth lean a bit more forward over his food. He was dressed casually, wearing a black tank top and a pair of baggy red pants held up by a thin studded black belt. He was honestly not wanting to wear a uniform right then. It felt stuffy wearing the thing, but he wouldn’t complain as it wasn’t too bad honestly. He liked having a purpose out of his mother's watchful gaze. He would have to thank Commander West when he sees her again for letting him join Dies Irae despite his cousin’s disapproval. He had already vowed to earn Johann’s trust. He wanted nothing to do with his own family, but it also made him want to learn about what had happened back in his past. What did his grandmother do…? He shook his head as the doors to the mess hall opened and a redhead came frolicking in. She came right up to him after asking a few others something first, and asked him if he wanted to go on a shopping trip.

“Uh…?” Was what he said before she hopped off elsewhere. He watched her a bit, and blinked. He was debating it. With a nod, he took a deep breath and took care of his food, making Arminius have to stop leaning on his brother. Stuffing his hand in his pocket, he walked over to the woman as she sat herself on the edge of a table. He noticed someone else approach her, and then another approached her. The second had called her name and questioned her. Her name was Masha? Scratching the back of his head, Danny cleared his throat. “Guess I don’t need to offer my assistance? Can probably do my own shopping on my own though…” He said that last part more to himself though, but didn’t lower his voice or anything as he did.

Arminius was snickering as he stood next to his brother, staying an invisible ghost as he did so. 'She sure seems to like the attention of men.' He couldn’t help but tease to his brother, who snorted a bit. “Arminius, she probably can’t help how she looks.” He says as he looks to where the blond ghost was. To others, it probably looked like he was talking to thin air next to him. 'Yeah? Then she probably won’t have any issue ignoring your cheesy flirtings and not bed you.' “Armi! Goddamn, I don’t try to be-” He paused and raised an arm as he saw it go through his body. “You bastard…” He knew how he looked like he was talking to nothing now, and his face blushed deeply.
    Notes:

Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Magic: Foedus Pares
    Third Magic:

Post by Masha 25th January 2021, 9:53 pm

Masha caught up Nat's hand when he question her need for him. Her eyes got big and teary. "I really need your help, Nat. I wouldn't ask otherwise. Its a super special shopping trip. The more people with me, the better. I just don't know how I'd handle it myself." She looked up at him through her lashes. Her lip stuck out in a small pout. The redhead knew she'd acquired this knowledge of tugging heartstrings from somewhere. Thinking about it made her head hurt. So, she'd simply do what she knew! "Please, Nat?"

A few other males were rushing to aid her. Masha giggled happily at the offers. She hopped of the table. "Thank you all so much. Oh! Did you want to come along as well?" There was a pinkette shyly raising his hand. Masha bounded over to him. She made sure to drag Nat along too. Placing her hands on the table, the redhead leaned over. It gave him a rather nice view of her chest. "You're new right? I'm Masha and I'd love to have you along. In fact, -" The slayer spun, sitting on the table before the pinkette. "I'll be taking all of you along with me! Hold onto your hats! Away we go!" She tossed a scroll into the air. As it unfurled, golden light rained down upon the group. Anyone within the circle of light found themselves teleported away.

They were deposited in a dreary town. The sky was overcast, bleak with dark heavy clouds threatening rain. The gray walls soaked in darkness. Light didn't travel quite as far as it should. Shadows roiled dangerously. Shady figures milled about, casting the proper looking legal mages furtive looks. Masha looked around with a wide smile. A dangerous edge lay within that smile. Her nose flared dramatically, her chest expanding. "It smells like evil. Goodie! You guys all ready? Excellent!" She didn't wait for an answer. Sticking out a finger, Masha pointed at the shady characters shuffling about the grimy streets. "Those guys are part of some dumb dark guild. Its called Shiny Bastards or something silly like that. Each one of them has an extinguished candle as a guild mark. They've been abducting people from nearby Morgate Town."

Masha turned toward the group. Her smile was positively malevolent. "It just so happens, I'm in need of a few victims - I mean volunteers."  She laughed, covering her mouth daintily. The laugh only enhanced the aura of bloodlust surrounding her. "Bring me a few alive and eliminate the rest, boys. Preferably, I want them all but a girl has to work with what she gets! Have at them!" She snapped her fingers. Most of the DI soldiers rushed off. Masha smiled with self satisfaction. She might not have her memories but damn she was good! All that research had paid off.

"Nat, new guy! Please come with me instead of rushing off. We'll take care of the HQ, their laboratories and their 'slave pens'. If you notice any other big hotspots, we'll handle those too. Everyone else was meant for a good distraction." Masha said, holding out two fingers toward the boys. She'd picked them out for a very specific reason. The pinkette intrigued her. He talked to himself and wasn't half bad looking. She didn't know how she'd missed his entrance into the guild. The slayer planned to take the time to know him now. Perhaps they'd met before? There'd be time to find out. Nat was a familiar face, one she'd fought by before. He was someone she could trust. They might not have a rhythm to their fighting as of yet but Masha was confident they'd get there. An imperiously dressed pale man with blue hair appeared beside the redhead. "Lord Caius, please lead the way." He bowed deeply to her and strode toward their destination. Masha gestured 'after you' to the others.

WC: 653
    PWC: 1606
    TWC: 2492/5000
    @Nathaniel Stratford @Danny

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

A Special Shopping Spree Keymasha

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:05 pm