Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unlikely Lovers

Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : ‭‭38,500

Unlikely Lovers Empty Unlikely Lovers

Post by Cetus 24th February 2020, 8:59 pm

Caimileir tinkered with the client's leg. The man had been sitting patiently for the last two hours. The calibration of balance and joint movement had taken longer than expected. "Apologies for the wait." Caimileir said with an apologetic smile. He tightened one last screw. "Can you feel everything?" The client nodded, bending the limb back and forth. Caimileir gestured for him to stand. After having him walk around, the mechanic declared him repaired and ready to return to work. He waved as the client disappeared back into the city.

The smile rapidly slipped from his face. "Idiot" He muttered checking the clock on the wall. The man was a heavy construction mage. His original leg had been crushed in a related accident. Instead of ordering a stronger leg, the man had gotten one made of lesser materials. Thus, the leg had easily torn and broken during a similar accident. It had been used well beyond its means. Caimileir wished he could strangle the man. His current leg would constantly break down. Plus, the man had made him late for his date! Pandora was set to meet him. Then they'd be getting temporarily married in order to test a company's wares.

That thought made Caimileir shiver. Married to the buxom redhead was a fantasy come true. Sure, they'd hit a couple of bumps in the romantic road but it was nothing they couldn't work through. Detecting elevated heat signatures in lower body. Detecting Ego: Caimileir. No countermeasures are taken. There was that strange voice again too. It had a strange ability to keep interrupting at inopportune moments. Whatever. Caimileir looked down at his mechanic's outfit. A grimace stole across his face. It looked like he couldn't tidy up.

Caimileir hurried about closing down the shop. It caused a serious thought to hire an assistant or two. He'd been resisting such a move based off liking to be hands-on. However, with the ever-expanding clientele, he couldn't handcraft and do maintenance on every single piece. Otherwise, he'd be doing too many late shifts plus taking the extra twenty minutes to close the shop itself. Caimileir sighed as the final metal door locked into place. Time to run his ass off. Pandora could really chew him out for being this late.

Caimileir ran the entire way to the location the company had set up. Sweat streamed down his face. He swept a hand across it, trying to look at least slightly presentable. An aide tossed him a towel. "Clean yourself up, hot stuff, then book it over to the tailor mage. Better avoid the misses" Caimileir gulped as he dabbed his face. "Is Pandora mad?" The aide chuckled as she started away. She tossed one last comment over her shoulder. "I wasn't talking about her, cheesecake. The coordinator, Hydra, she's a real menace when her schedule is messed up." Caimileir paled. Two angry women? He didn't need that. The shark man scurried to find the tailor mage. Please let Pandora at least be understanding!

WC: 500
    @Pandora Dagger

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel Bank

Unlikely Lovers CetusSigs
    Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Inferno's Herald
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 2,350

Unlikely Lovers Empty Re: Unlikely Lovers

Post by Pandora Dagger 10th March 2020, 6:26 pm

Say Yes to the Dress, yes, this one!

There she was, for once the one arriving on time rather than late. The venue was, most surprisingly, a serene one, lots of nature and rather rustic architecture to boot, something she definitely wouldn't have expected to find in or near Motor City. The reason Pandora found herself here -here being a complex of party halls flanked by a multitude of lush gardens- was for a request that befell a famed Chocolatier company wanting to branch out to the marriage industry. Wanting to promote a store in Motor City they wished to use one of the local shop owners in their advertisements, as to call upon the locals as well, and had reached out to Caimileir for the job. She just happened to be around for a routine check-up of her leg, which she'd taken to care for far better ever since the last time she wrecked it. Caimileir had not been happy with that one, to say the least. So in an attempt to redeem her careless mistake, she'd tossed her own two cents in for him to take when the representative of the company had visited. Surprisingly the man seemed to know who she was once she introduced herself, and grew even more delighted at the idea of having an even broader audience to cater to by having both model their wares.

It had been fun for the most part, but now the day had actually come Pandora had grown nervous, hence why she'd arrived early. What she hadn't expected was for Caimileir to actually be running late, being the otherwise punctual man he was. It had been twenty minutes past the hour they'd agreed to meet, which meant that she now had the honors of facing the event coordinator by her lonesome self in a probably futile effort to explain why her temporary groom-to-be was currently a no-show. Safe to say, she dreaded facing the coordinator. She'd rather face a horde of vulcans than the fearsome Miss Hailey Hydra. The woman was worthy of her name, as with every problem you seemed to fix she'd find two more to whine about, much to the dismay of all employees involved. But, they all had to admit, Hydra made every event she lead a masterpiece, and today would supposedly be no different, even if she had to find a last-minute substitute. Pandora had spent a fine 15 minutes reassuring her he'd show up sooner or later, and had managed to temper the hydra within Hydra to a silent grumbling fit instead.

Having to do quite the bit of work on her, which mostly included taming the warrioress' wild crimson locks, she'd been lead to a private room to get herself dressed. The dress was at its finest; specifically altered to fit her perfectly, which it surprisingly still did after her measurements had been taken several weeks prior. The dress consisted of the finest materials, and was made to include several layered skirt adorned with a see-through veil as the top layer, decorated with a handful of white lilies. The torso a bustier sporting a golden cross, with lace wedding gloves to top it off. Pandora couldn't help but admire herself in the mirror as she was given some time to herself; her flowing locks had been straightened out and cascaded down beyond the small of her back. A soft smile settled on her lips as her eyes wandered towards her stomach in the mirror, her right hand gently resting upon it. "How the hell are we going to introduce you, eh, little one?" she whispered softly, gazing back at her own eyes. She hadn't realised at first, but after some time her body had started dropping hints that she was with child again. Consistent morning sickness that had luckily started fading again not too long ago, her period that hadn't appeared for the past two months now, and an excess of mana that every now then seemed to settle in her abdomen, like it had when she was pregnant with Raihou. It hadn't been hard to figure out who the father was, seeing as she'd only spent the night with two people ever since returning to Fiore… and she was quite certain Kessicia's succubus powers had no such side-effects. The struggle for her had been finding the right moment to bring the news to both of them, which had failed thusfar.

As she was left pondering about the idea loud voices startled her, but she recognised them just as easily. One was the deep voice belonging to Caimileir, asking whether she was mad, something that made her chuckle. He seemed to have been caught by one of Hydra's aides and given instructions as to where to go next. No matter how amused she was, the high-pitched voice of Miss Hydra echoing through the hall sparked a surprisingly fast reaction within her. As soon as Caimileir were to pass her room the door would swing open, her hands grasping for the collar of his shirt and pulling him inside moments before Hydra turned the corner. The door slammed shut behind her, and with equal vigor Pandora had slammed Caimileir against the wall, fingers pressed against his lips ushering him to remain silent. The loud clacking of heels became louder as it passed by their room, and Pandora found herself instinctively holding her breath as Hydra's footsteps halted and seemingly turned back. She heard the woman curse -a first- and disappear into the distance anew. Only when she was certain Hydra was no longer there did she dare to breathe again, and with it she burst into laughter. "Geez Caimileir… I think I just saved your sorry late ass from some Hydra spanking! Late and willing to die, huh?" she grinned, but the grip on his collar remained. "Next time if you plan on being late, do give me a heads up so we can arrive late together, alright~? Because I swear to god, if I have to face that woman alone one more time, you are getting in this dress as well." the latter sentence had a dash of frustration and anger sprinkled over it, but in all she did let go of her favorite cyan-haired craftsman after nearly hissing certain words.

[1043 of 1500]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : ‭‭38,500

Unlikely Lovers Empty Re: Unlikely Lovers

Post by Cetus 18th March 2020, 2:44 pm

The sudden jolt from being grabbed threw Caimilier off. The voice in his head went off. Threat detected. Gauging threat. Preparing Ego Reversion. His eyes went wide as he saw Pandora. Before he could say anything, her fingers slammed over his lips. Clicking heels passed by the door. Caimilier wrapped his hands around Pandora's hips. It felt good to touch her again. When the clicking heels retreated, Pandora launched into a small tirade. Caimilier slowly smiled at the woman. When she released his collar, the shark man keep a grip on her hips.

"I didn't mean to be late. A customer caused me to take way longer than planned. I couldn't leave him with shabby work even if he refuses to get the proper limb for his work." He rolled his eyes. "Though I'm sure I could totally rock that dress if I wanted to." His eyes traveled down Pandora's curves. The wedding dress captured her natural beauty. Caimilier leaned forward and kissed his lover gently. "I promise if I plan to be late, I'll give you a heads up. Hell, I'll carry you across the threshold so we arrive together." He grinned roguishly at her.

"Now, who are we hiding from? And do we have enough time for me to see what's under that dress?" The desire he felt for her burned in his face. Even after discovering she'd cheated on her girlfriend with him, even after cheating on her himself, Caimilier burned for Pandora. Of course, Pandora didn't know he'd cheated. Yet. He wasn't quite sure how to break that little tidbit for her. It hadn't been his proudest moment. Truth be told, he hadn't figured out how to break things off with Taiga yet either. A simple plan for a little payback had spiraled way out of his control. Caimilier ran his fingers up Pandora's sides. "Mmmm... maybe-"

A loud knock came on the door. Caimilier growled softly. Undue aggression detected. Modulating to retain Balance of current Ego. He took a deep breath to steady himself. "I know you two are in there!" A feminine voice thundered through the door. "You better not be ruining that wedding dress! Its worth more than your heads!" The voice became a screech near the end. Caimilier sighed, resting his head against the wall. There went his plans. He'd risk losing his shop if they accidentally ruined this dress. "I guess we'll be out in a minute!" He called back. An aggravated hissing was the only response he got back. The handle jiggled but Caimilier grabbed it quickly. The woman gave up after a few yanks. "You better come out in a few minutes! Everything is hinged on the two of you."

The heels clicked as the woman retreated. Caimilier turned to Pandora. "Is that really the woman we're trusting with our wedding, baby?" He asked, rubbing her back. Maybe that would loosen her up. If she relaxed, maybe he'd manage to sell this idea. "Couldn't we just try eloping? Maybe grab some guy with big hair and a weird white outfit to officiate the whole thing? Seems like it'd be better than this right here." Caimilier wrapped his arms around Pandora. They could run and find happiness elsewhere.

WC: 539
    1039/4000

Gabriel Bank

Unlikely Lovers CetusSigs

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:25 pm