Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Foxy Fairy Tails

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Insight of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 667,254

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic: Arc of Cosmos
    Third Magic: Cosmic Dragon Slayer

Foxy Fairy Tails  Empty Foxy Fairy Tails

Post by Zachary-Sirius 9th February 2020, 10:33 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t39447p575-job-sign-up-thread#392687  TWC: 3000

It was another sunny day in Magnolia and Zachary was taking a rare occasion to unplug from his recent adventures. The S-class exam, the attack of Nobodies in Rose Garden, The Spirit he found in the Islands, and so much more has happened. Normally even on his leisure times, he would be studying his spell book of Lost Magic to learn more. But now he was probably doing what he wouldn't have thought he would in the guildhall..

... enjoying a nice meal and non-alcoholic drink at the guildhall galley. Zachary got to enjoy a juicy burger and a milkshake without his nose in the books. A nice reprieve as he just enjoyed himself, despite the chaos of the guildhall. While not all the members were nice as Zachary hoped, some were decent and he was slowly making friends.

But his closest friends were always nearby. As a Celestial Wizard, his care for his spirits and his reputation involving them was well known in the guild, among his other skills. With him at the moment, was an adorable star creature called "Astral", who was busy nibbling at some sugar cookies Zachary bought for him.

Yummy sweets! Astral chirped in his telepathic speak, happy to enjoy the treat.

WC: 208

Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Experience : 5,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Foxy Fairy Tails  Empty Re: Foxy Fairy Tails

Post by Kumiko 10th February 2020, 10:47 am

MY STORY IS JUST BEGINNING
    It had been a big day for Kumiko. First waking up a day after becoming an official mage of Fairy Tail, brushing her hair, doing her morning routine and then moving onto helping the people with cleaning to thank the guild for letting her in despite the clear difference in age from the rest of the guild members. But for now, Kumiko would be wandering back in with her lunch: another burger from that shop nearby whom the kitsune had visited from the other day. Of course, he was understandably upset that the child had flat out told him that she was a part of the guild she wasn't, but seemed to be open to an apology if Kumiko bought another burger and promised not to do it again. Thankfully for him, she took her new duties seriously and would do such while buying the biggest meal he had. The triple decker was about the size of half of her arm, which meant lots of deliciousness flowing into her awaiting maw.

The door opened to the guild hall while Kumiko entered carrying her boxed lunch. Her tail swayed with every step and she even greeted everybody that she passed. Some were kind of mixed about a fox kid but other appeared pretty nonchalant about such a sight, and for good reason. There were far more amazing things in this world than some child with fox ears and a tail using magic. Kumiko was about to sit down at her usual spot near the fireplace when she noticed a new face. One she hadn't met before. This guy was kinda young like Mura, though with blue hair and not being followed around by a dragon and a pervy samurai spirit. Still, he appeared pretty interesting but what drew her attention was that small creature sitting close to him. Kumiko could see spirits, stemming from her yokai heritage, but had never came across anything like him before. Her? It? Whatever the thing was. She had passed the table beforehand and was just about ready to sit down before spinning on her heel and going back the way she came.

"Ohayouuu~"

Zach looked to the side just in time to catch a glimpse of a small girl with fox ears sitting across from him, a grand smile painted over her face. Sitting below her was the burger about the size of a small dinner plate along with fries and some juice. Gotta keep healthy after all. "Is he your friend?" Kumiko pointed at the small being that was resting on the table, her eyes lit with an endless amount of curiosity concerning the new discovery of her world. "I've never seen a yokai like you before." she observed, taking a bite out of her burger while being careful not to pelt the little guy with any remaining pieces flying from her. She was a bit of a messy eater, but Kumiko was always like that. Ever since she could walk, the child had a black hole for a stomach. Maybe it was because of some condition, or how hard her body pushed itself with her magic, but she wouldn't know being a kid and all. That was some adult's job to find out. For now, she'll keep on eating~

"My name's Kumiko. I just joined yesterday." the girl said, bowing her head down for a moment while the tail behind her was frantic with her elated mood. She was like a puppy meeting somebody new. "Are you a mage too? I guess you kind of have to be. What sort of magic do you use? Anything cool?~"
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 10th February 2020, 11:22 pm

While Zachary felt a little ashamed to take it easy, all his Spirits would say at times how he would overwork himself, and put too much on himself. He just was like that. He was a person who didn't really know how to 'vacation' well or take it easy. Always doing something-- if not working, he was studying or writing. He was just trying now to calm the whirlwind of his mind, even with the pleasant distraction of how happy Astral was. He would glance to see the cute smile the star had. It was a pleasant moment, and none of the more rugged members of the guild were bothering him.

However, his peace ended with a question at him. Zachary stopped eating and swallowed what he could of his burger. He soon looked up to find a sight of a younger person-- seemingly a child, looking at him. What stood out most was the fox ears on her head, making it clear she wasn't human. She looked like a child too, far younger than he was. Her first question came to Astral, who was blissfully nibbling on the cookie he had. "Oh, hi there. I'm Zachary..." Zachary said and looked to astral. "This is Astral.... he isn't that-- but he is a Star Fairy," Zachary explained, not knowing the meaning of the word she used, but Astral was no spirit, but a coporial magical creature unknown to Earthland.

Zachary smiled as she introduced herself, and said she was a new member. "It's great to meet you. I been here a while but I am sort of new to here-- though I did get promoted. It's been a crazy ride in the past couple months. " he explained , though his mind was now racing, "Well, yeah I am a wizard ." he admitted, but not yet explain what his magic was. He was curious about the little fox and what brought her to Fairy Tail.

WC: 327

Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kumiko 12th February 2020, 12:03 pm

"Astral." Kumiko said, her tone muffled in between bites of her enormous burger while Zachary went on to explain about what he was. Even if brief, Kumiko tilted her head at the correction of him being something other than a yokai. Perhaps it was some kind of strange term for a demon or something, but Kumiko could care less about it. "A Star Fairy?" she repeated, shooting the strange little creature currently nibbling on a cookie a rather strange glance before raising her head back up to Zachary. After another bite of lunch, of course. "What's a Star Fairy? Is that like some kind of pet some something?" The girl appeared to take an interest in the topic as she would look ready to bombard this man with question after question about every individual faucet of information relating to the magic.

"It's nice to meet you though!" Kumiko said, the small orange tail behind her swaying back and forth to a beat unheard by all but her. "I'm from Midi, like the Guildmaster~ Except the lower part. My sisters and I tend to a shrine. I'm not a full miko yet, but I was working on it before I left." Another break to swallow her food, now almost done with it and still looking just as hungry as ever. She ate a few fries in between burger bites and maybe some juice in between. "It's nice you got promoted though! I'm on my way to being the strongest mage ever too. Maybe when I'm there, I can teach you cool stuff one day~"
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 12th February 2020, 10:47 pm

The curiousity on Astral made him stop nibbling his cookie. The little star critter looked up to the foxy girl with a tilt of his star-shaped head. Oooh? Fluffy! Astral said in his telepathic means of communicating with others. He dropped the remains of the cookie and waved to her.

The calling him a 'pet', made Zachary a bit confused. Technically, he was a 'pet'. He took care of him, fed him, petted him, loved him like any other tiny creature. But he was intellegent. He was more like a tiny child or an infant, but one who could talk and communicate, especially how it felt. Was something like that to be considered a pet? Plus the nature of talking about him was dangerous. Zachary had sworn to be careful about whom he spoke about him too.

"Astral is... a creature from a galaxy very, very far away beyond our Earthland
    celestial sphere. So, he really not exactly what i would call a spirit. If he did, he wouldn't be eating... well need to eat anyway,
    " Zachary explained as Astral levitated off the table and began to flutter around Kumiko.

What Zachary didn't share was that Astral had a very strong magic inside him. He could heal others, due to it, and even grant wishes if he wanted. However, what made it dangerous was that there was a legend of one could obtain immortality if someone ate a star fairy's heart-- naturally killing him. One such person, a witch named Medusa, tried to do that to him, and Zachary swore he would never allow anyone to hurt his friend like that again. Hense the need to keep what he was a secret. He wasn't sure who to trust with it, even within Fairy Tail.

He was about to share about his magic after he finished a bit of his juice. She was very talkative and friendly. As he drank a bit more, she talked about being t he best wizard ever-- and how she could teach him stuff.

PFFFFT!! Juice accidentally slipped out of his lips and he coughed, causing Astral to flinch in the air in concern. He coughed a few times , patting his chest. "I'm good-I'm good. Um... that sounds great. Um, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I might be modest, but I know quite a bit myself."

He might have been new himself by example t o others, but Zachary was already an accomplished Celestial Wizard. He reached into his pocket and took them out-- his Celestial Spirit Keys, showing the wide variety of spirits he had, including Leo's golden key. "I am dabbling in more than this but yes, I do have spirits. I am a Celestial Wizard to boot, as well. " he explained.

WC: 463

Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kumiko 21st February 2020, 11:35 am

At the sudden adorable voice ringing true in her mind, Kumiko's ears perked up in surprise while the teeny kitsune's tail stood up straight out of the sheer surprise. Her head turned around to check where the voice that had called her fluffy had originated from. Sure there were people round but nobody was looking directly at her. Well, not any different from how they normally did. Fiore must have not had many kids running around like her. She turned back to the little star filled companion of the boy's and would return the wave offered to her with one of her own. The girl's eyes were filled to the absolute brim with curiosity. Zachary would filled the kid in on the information he probably guessed she was about to bombard him with. She had that reputation for a reason around the guild. Probably Mura who warned everyone of what to do when a hyperactive foxling rushed you and assaulted you with questions about mundane things about you. Zach's point of a spirit did ring true in Kumiko's ever growing mind. It probably was pretty known that spirits couldn't eat anything and by doing so to that cookie, he was obviously much more. But didn't Kyuken get eaten by the guildmaster's other spirit? Could only some spirits eat and others couldn't?

"Whoa...So if Astral's not from our galaxy thing, he's been to all sorts of cool places!~"

Kumiko expressed. She watched as Astral would launch off from the table and move to flutter around her while watching with a keen interest. A grand smile had painted itself on the girl's face while her tail snaked around form left to right out of a great interest. She even moved to try and see if the little familiar had wanted to rest on her head or tail at a couple points. Kumiko couldn't blame them. It was fluffy and she normally used it as an extra pillow for herself when sleeping. This ridiculously cute little thing had gained Kumiko's affection, and boy would be be subjected to many pets and cheers for him. Of course she knew little of what Zachary did, but it was only far being a literal child and all.

"Hm?" Kumiko tilted her head sideways while looking back at Zachary who had just spat out some of his juice. "Is everything okay?" She asked before he signaled that he was fine. "Oh, you know some cool magic too, huh?~ If you can summon cute guys like Astral, then you should be a superr powerful mage." Time to humblebrag! "I dunno any advanced magic like that but I ate a lacrima full of magic when I was a baby. So I'm kind of super powerful myself."

To up the steaks a bit, Zachary reached into his pocket to unveil his best kept secret yet: a keyring. Each held a significantly different intricate golden design. Kumiko seemed interested as her little mind was working on overtime to take in the sight. She looked up at Zachary after a few seconds or so. "Wow! Are you like the janitor or something? Mura and I could really use your help with cleaning." Of course she meant no harm or teasing, that look on her face was genuine. The child seriously didn't even know what magical might she was even looking at. So much so that even when spelled out for her, Kumiko blinked in confusion.

"Celestial Wizard? Is that like a mage? What do you do, make stars all day?"
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 5th March 2020, 10:29 pm

His first response was not in the best attitude. First he was mistaken for a rookie mage. Then he was mistaken as a janitor with his keys. THat just was blowing his confidence down that he managed to end up face-slamming himself into the table and caused Astral to look at him with concern.

"Do I look like a freaking janitor to you? Come on-- you never heard of Celestial Wizards. The keys open magic gates for summoning..." Zachary explained.

His fists tightened as he looked at the little fox child. "Are you trying to be rude to me or something cause your killing my self esteem here..." he asked, his voice torn between wounded and angry.

Zachawy... don't be mad. Astral cooed.

WC: 124

Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kumiko 16th March 2020, 1:20 pm

Zachary's reaction didn't seem to be exactly what Kumiko had been anticipating. Far from it in fact! Her ears pressed flat against her head while the girl would jump at the sudden face-slam into the table. "Ah-Are you okay?" she asked genuinely before he would start to snap at her. Even her orange tail came to a grinding halt and would even shake very little at the tone in his voice. He asked her against of the Celestial Wizards and their keys, a concept that Kumiko hadn't even heard of coming from such a land far away as Midi. "Ah-I didn't mean it! Honest..." she whined, puffing her cheeks out with an apologetic glance. Kumiko said nothing for a moment while looking down, almost as if she was doing her best not to break out into tears. "I don't even know what a Celestial Wizard is...I haven't even heard of them until now. Do they do something like with Astral?" she asked Zachary in a confused manner.
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:24 pm