Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Call of the Wind

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Natural Illusion
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,587

Call of the Wind Empty Call of the Wind

Post by Perry Bardell 3rd February 2020, 3:30 am

Perry Bardell

The past number of days were an incredible emotional ride for the thief. From the shock in Crocus and Seven, to the tangled feelings he got during the festival. He needed to think, he needed some time and space to process everything. Though at the same time, he knew that he had to actively participate. One knot after the other. Start from the beginning. Unfortunately, trying to pinpoint the current whereabouts of his parents would take a lot of time and a lot of strings pulled. The issue was deepened by the fact that Perry hadn't the slightest of ideas as to where his parents would have withdrawn to. His relationship with them was rather strained during his childhood, being one of reasons why he ran away so many years ago.

The next on his plate was his trip to Seven and a whole lot of revelations. While he wanted to know more about the elven side of his lineage, he reckoned that he would have to seek out help of people in Seven, making it an issue Perry didn't want to tackle quite yet. He also very much needed to get his feelings in order about Haraka and himself, but mostly himself. That left the young elf with one last issue. Willow and her contract that she made with Perry, to draw out his elven blood to surface. Not only that, according to her, Perry had access to wind-based powers thanks to it, which also tied to his elven ancestry. That was why the thief found himself in the Training Grounds.

Willow was floating right behind him, quiet the whole way from Perry's room to the Training Grounds. Perry had asked Nova to stay behind for the time being, who didn't mind staying in his room. More nap time was to be had, while the elf went off to see those powers Willow had mentioned before. He still didn't have the best relationships with the little fairy, but at the same time, the dark speck in his heart blamed her for everything that had happened, even though he knew that wasn't the truth. "Well, here we are." Perry spoke up, after they reached the forest that served as the Training Grounds. It was a bit far away from the main building, but the young elf didn't mind the long walk. Willow stayed quiet, looking around the new, unfamiliar place. "This place should be perfect." Perry murmured to himself as he turned around to face the fairy. "Willow." The elf paused, giving himself a moment to think. "These wind powers you had mentioned. Would you mind teaching me what you know?" He asked her, with genuine plea apparent in his voice. "Are you sure? I don't want to impose more-" Willow wanted to give Perry a choice, but he waved her off. "I don't think there is a way to go back now. I can only go forward. And I can only do that if you help me." Perry interrupted the fairy, not sure whether he was trying to make Willow feel better or himself. Willow was speechless for a few moments, before she smiled. "I... Alright. I will do everything I can do to help you."

Word Count: 537/2000 ~ Tagged: @myself ~ By Rach Delusional

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Call of the Wind PkW4jOz

Useful links:

Character: Perry Bardell ⭐ Primary Magic: Black Cat of the Night ⭐ Perry's Inventory & Info: The Black Cat's Threads and Possessions ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans

Golden Lacrima active until 10/10/2020 - purchased here

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:03 am