Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why Did the Dagger Cross the Road?

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 336,993

Why Did the Dagger Cross the Road? Empty Why Did the Dagger Cross the Road?

Post by Percy 1st February 2020, 4:15 am

In Perseus Dagger’s mind, he was late.

The young man had meant to enter the Magnolia-based guild hall hours ago. In fact, it was the whole reason he’d come to the town. However, as soon as he’d neared Fairy Tail’s building, a thief had run past him clutching a stolen guitar case. The altruistic scientist couldn’t resist using his special gauntlets to beat up the man and take the item back, and from there on had been an adventurous side-track. He’d made a new friend, had a meal, and generally helped the homeless girl get back on her feet before he was able to get back to his own intentions.

As he pushed the door open and entered the office-like building, he felt his nerves starting to twist and sucked his busted lip from his fight earlier into his mouth. A non-mage joining a mage guild wasn’t common. People like him usually joined a merchant guild like Love & Lucky, especially being an already wealthy member of the Dagger family. Fact was, he wasn’t interested in making more money. He made plenty as the head of the Dagger Corp. research department. He wasn’t bored since he had plenty of research and work to do. He loved inventing things, learning things. However, one thing he could make no progress in was acquiring his own magic, and this lead him to try an new tactic. Maybe if he immersed himself into a guild of mages, he would eventually uncover a new avenue to investigate. Percy was desperate for magic. He’d try anything.

Besides, he’d always wanted to join a guild. As a little kid he’d dreamed of being a Rune Knight, or maybe a rough and rowdy hero from a big guild! His dreams had been crushed, but the younger Dagger wasn’t one to give up. While he surrounded himself with magic, he could take jobs with his guild mates as a hobby, have a little fun. Meet some new people. Make some friends. The social and fun aspects of his life were sorely lacking, so this seemed like the perfect solution. His only concern was if they’d actually allow someone like him to join or not.

“H-Hello?” he stammered out, nervously adjusting his navy coat’s fur hood that the draft from the door had thrown askew. Actually, now that he was inside, he found his clothing rather uncomfortable. The gray turtleneck sweater seemed like it would rather strangle him than let him join. Maybe this was a bad idea. Percy’s body already angled back toward the door, as if he might escape before anyone saw him.

[wc: 435]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Why Did the Dagger Cross the Road? Empty Re: Why Did the Dagger Cross the Road?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 1st February 2020, 4:47 pm

My own direction, born to be the best at what I do,
    I'ma make it through, stompin' like a soldier in my big black boots
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

It had been a while since the Starlight Maiden had been this tired, her life had slowly streamed into hectic chaos that she barely could keep up with. Who knew moving into your own place would be so much work? The house she'd picked near the canal, not too far from the guild was finally hers. But that wasn't just it, there was so much she still had to do, between painting, redecorating and unpacking she barely had any time to chill. Not to mention her work at the guild, plus there was still that innate paranoia that lingered. Whilst they had been no sign of Rex for a while, it still didn't mean the girl was ready to dismiss the incident.

So after several laborious days running around and running around at the guild, the girl had managed to find a good five minutes of quiet time after finishing a full day of work as the guild's secretary. She had made her way down to the guildhall, ordered herself some water and was taking a small break at the bar before heading home. However, as soon as she perched herself on the stool, she found herself drooping against the counter and was asleep in a matter of minutes. The short break that she intended, soon divulged into a deep unintentional sleep. One that despite the various efforts of her guildmates, they had been unable to wake her from. Her body clearly needed the rest from all the excessive exertion she'd been forcing upon herself.

Which was why when the new recruit had walked into the guild, the silver-haired girl had been laid on a bench with a light throw placed over her. Her normally kept hair a completely dishevelled mess, her once-neat clothes now wrinkled and misshapen. As his quiet voice called out into the guild, Nessa's eyes began to flutter open. And as realisation dawn, she sat up with such force and vigour that she lost her balance on the bench and rolled with a rather dramatic 'thump' onto the hardwood floor. She groaned with the level of discomfort someone who'd spent the entire night on a bench would have felt. Pushing herself onto her knees, she looked around the room bleary-eyed. She spotted the man standing in the doorway, and then quickly remembered who she was and how he was finding her.

Rushing up onto her feet, she hastily brushed down at her clothes and hair in an attempt to fix herself. Her cheeks rosy with embarrassment, she would force a smile despite her shame as she greeted him. "Erm...Hello! Can I help you?"  As she got a better look at him, she realised she knew him. "Hey, I know you, we meant at the festival! Oh my goodness, hi! How have you been?" She said, her tone soon cheerier than it had been moments ago.

WC: 475 Thread Total: 910
    Tag: @Percy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Why Did the Dagger Cross the Road? 60582_s

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Post by Percy 9th February 2020, 10:34 pm

The jarring motion and subsequent roll and thump caught Percy's attention enough to pause his flight for the door. He watched as a girl slowly picked herself up off the ground, though from this distance he could hardly make out anything about her other than her pale hair color due to the damaged vision in his left eye. The younger Dagger wondered if she was ok but still stood frozen mid-turn with indecision. He wasn't the type of guy that would run off if someone might need some help. What if she was hurt and there was no one else around? At the very least he could make sure...

Any chance he'd had at reversing his decision to join Fairy Tail was now dashed to bits. The person he'd vaguely noticed snoozing on a bench nearby was the last he expected to bounce up and prevent his escape, but here he was, staring at a lightly disheveled version of the girl he'd met back in autumn while he'd been trapped in a maze attraction. Nessa Cordelia Lux, a Wizard Saint and just generally one of the many strong mages he'd read about and looked up to. Coming face to face with her brought a slight flush to his cheeks, especially since someone as well known as her remembered him. "I've been well," he meekly responded with a shy duck of his head, "I-I thought I might join a guild. This one...obviously," Percy continued, cursing how awkward he was, especially with women. After a small pause, he spoke up again, eyes tense with concern. "Are you alright? I saw you roll off that bench..."

[wc: 273 || thread total: 1183]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 25th February 2020, 5:31 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa smiled warmly at Percy as he answered her, softening at the side of his gentle demeanour. She giggled as he clarified himself, "Well absolutely! In fact, lucky for you I'm an Ace and have the means to help you with that!" She told him perkily, starting to wake up properly. As he asked her if she was okay, mentioning her fall, she would flush with embarrassment. "Oh my goodness, you saw that? That's so embarrassing, Gah! Yeah, I'm fine, just a little clumsy. I was a total goof and fell asleep in the guildhall," She explained, her cheeks tinted rose from the mortifying scenario.

She would brush at her clothes once more, before bringing her hands up to her hair to comb it through again making only a slight difference to its messy state. "Shall we sit down? I can get us some tea? Or we have other beverages if you prefer." She said, moving over to the bar. She would move around it, putting on the barista machine to make herself a tea. Hopefully, a little caffeine would perk her up. She laid popped a tea-bag into a clean cup, looking over him as she prepared her drink. "Your name is Percy right?" She said, double-checking that her memory of their conversation in the maze wasn't faulty. They hadn't shared much in the maze, but a little. She had been killing some time whilst waiting to meet up with Markus and discovered Percy lost amongst the corn. It pleased her that she was able to help him that night. "So tell me, what makes you want to join our guild?"

WC: 272 Thread Total: 1455

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 28th February 2020, 7:20 pm

Oh yeah. Bringing up her clumsy moment was probably not the best ice breaker, hm? The more he spoke, the more he realized why he stayed locked up in his laboratory in solitude. The premature death of the Dagger charm grew more evident by every second his lips parted and sound made it out. His own cheeks remained flushed, now mirroring her blush on a more minor and shamed scale, but at least she was open to continue talking with him about joining. "P-Please, don't be embarrassed," he quietly pleaded, feeling rather bad about everything so far. He'd rather feel bad alone.

As she prompted they move on to sit and have tea, he nodded gratefully, wishing to move on both from the subject at hand and from standing awkwardly at the threshold of the guild hall. "Oh, tea is fine," Percy assured her, sliding onto a stool on the customer side of the bar. As Nessa made herself a beverage and made an effort to confirm his name and intentions, Percy nodded to the first. "Yes, Perseus Dagger. Percy for short," he clarified, figuring the ace of Fairy Tail would want such official information. The next thing she wanted to know was a little more complicated and one of his weak spots for sure. It was something he had no choice but to always talk about, but was painful nonetheless. "I want to be around more mages," the two-toned young man answered truthfully, seeming to grow comfortable enough after the initial fluster from before to finally lose his stutter. "I...don't remember if I mentioned it when we met before," he started, though he was reasonably sure he had. It seemed he always did. If he hadn't, it'd been an oddity indeed. "I don't actually have any magic ability. I've hit a dead end with my research efforts alone on how to acquire magic, so the next step is to immerse myself into a more magically concentrated environment and hopefully I'll make a breakthrough."

After letting that hang in the air for a few fleeting moments, anxiety balled in his stomach. How unprofessional! As someone who acted as a boss and sat in interviews for potential employees, he'd have rejected himself at this point. This was a disaster. That didn't make him sound like an asset to the guild! Why would they let him in if all it seemed he could offer was watching them, studying them, and generally mooching of their magic and time. "A-Ah! That sounded- er... Please, don't misunderstand. I'm not helpless, even without magic. I can keep up, even if it's with physical strength and technology instead of innate magic power. I shouldn't be a burden...I just want the best chance at becoming a mage!"

[wc: 459 || thread total: 1914]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 29th February 2020, 3:11 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa couldn't help but feel admirably towards Percy as he replied, he had such a sweet apologetic demeanour, she could feel herself softening each time he spoke. "It's okay sweetie, a little embarrassment is okay every now again. And I'd like to hope we can laugh about it later." She told him, hoping it would ease his concern. She nodded at his request for tea, also making him a brew alongside her own. After finishing the teas, she would place the steaming tea filled cups alongside a selection of creamers, milk or sugar sachets, just in case he wanted some. Before moving around the bar and making her way to an available table where she would set the drinks down carefully, nodding her head at him as an indication for him to join her.

She would idly add her sugar and milk to her tea as she listened to his reasoning for joining the guild. He would explain to her that he wasn't born with magic and his aspirations to immerse himself amongst mages to find a means of acquiring magic. Something she could only imagine herself, having had magic for as long as she could remember. It hadn't always been as prominent as it was, and she didn't actually make much of an attempt to harness her magic until she was sixteen. It had most certainly become a valuable asset to her life, one she would most definitely struggle to live without.  "Oh it's fine, I totally understand. I think you making the decision to come here to expand your research is awesome. Totally pro-active of you. And whether you have magic or not, you're more than welcome here. You can legit study my magic if it helps, I will be your test subject." She told him earnestly, before continuing with the general initiation spiel.

"Generally, Fairy Tail is very open, and we're usually willing to work with everyone. Being initiated into the guild is really simple, as long as I'm satisfied that we as a guild can trust you based on how you answer my next question. Then it'll just be a matter of stamping you with our guild mark okay? So basically, I just need to know this; Would you ever intentionally harm your guildmembers or guild property with the permission of the guild itself?"

WC: 390 Thread Total: 2,304

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 2nd March 2020, 1:23 am

Arcadia had stayed up extra late the last couple nights, and finally, finally finished off the last of her seemingly insurmountable pile of paperwork. The stress and lack of sleep though, seemed to have helped her catch some sort of cold. She sat in her room in Fairy Hills wrapped in her comforter. Being sick and an ice dragon slayer translated to her room looking something like a an indoor winter wonderland at the moment. Every time she sneezed, out came a small spray of powdery snow.

Some hot spiced cider was sounding really good right about now. The unfortunate thing was she was just sick enough to not be aware of triggering her dimensional scissors to get that cider. Without a more conscious trigger, the portal opened under her and in the ceiling of the guildhall across the street.

The sick slayer landed behind the bar with a thud. It took her a moment, but she got up on her own, apologizing to the probably started bar staff. ”Sorry... sorry.” She back some congestion as she made the face of someone trying to stifle a sneeze. It only delayed the sneeze for a few seconds, spraying powdery snow into the air behind the counter. ”Sorry... stay back.. I don't wanna get any of you sick. I guess I really wanted some hot spiced cider.”

while the staff was kind enough to prepare a cup of cider for her, she sniffled and offered a smile over to Nessa and Percy. She sneezed into the crook of her comforter covered arm, but puffs of powdery snow still escaped out the sides. ”Uh... I probably shouldn't get too close. I'll just get my cider. Your in good hands with Nessa.”

Why Did the Dagger Cross the Road? 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 28th March 2020, 4:54 am

Percy added sugar and milk to his tea as well, stirring for a moment before he took a sip. He listened to the pale-haired girl intently, smiling shyly as she complimented his resolve. It was comforting that Fairy Tail already seemed so open, even to someone like him. Maybe this would be the key to cracking his case, finally leading him to gain the magic he longed for so much. However, seconds later he was sputtering on his tea in his cup, hastily setting it on the table and coughing a couple times as his hands slightly waved in panic. "While I'd love to s-study your magic...I don't want to make a t-t-test subject of you," he blustered as quietly as he could, again blushing.

When she continued with the initiation process, Percy calmed back down and listened very closely. This was a serious matter. There was a question he had to answer, something that would convince her he could be trusted. What would it be? A blood oath? After what happened in the cursed woods, he was a little shaky about any dealings that were sealed with blood. But it turned out much more benign than that. Nessa just wanted his word that he wouldn't hurt the guild, people or building. "O-Oh, I would never, Nessa," he started, intending to intensely promise quite the opposite, "I might not be a mage, but I'll protect my guild ma--"

His words were cut off as a girl fell from the ceiling mere feet from him and the Starlight Maiden. Percy paused, blinking his mismatched eyes for a second. Part of his brain buzzed over the magic the girl used. Portals? How useful! The other half was concerned for her well being, but too shocked to say much of anything.

One thing the youngest Dagger sibling wasn't fond of was germs. As the girl rose, sneezed snow, and sniffled while waiting for her cider, Percy tried to stealthily move his bench back a few extra inches while also covertly covering his nose and mouth with a palm oh-so-conveniently raised in thought in front of his face. "U-Uh, thank you. Yes, Nessa is taking care of me. I...hope you feel better soon," he offered, turning his body back to face Nessa directly.

Wanting to get back to the important part of the convo, mostly because he wanted to become officially part of the guild but also a smidge because he wanted to escape the infected airspace, Percy tried again to reassure the young woman of his intentions. "I promise I won't bring any malicious harm to Fairy Tail. Even if I could do so, I wouldn't. The worst I can do is maybe punch someone while sparring, but that is consent-based..."

[wc: 458 || thread total: 2762 without Arcadia, 3050 with Arcadia]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 29th March 2020, 3:44 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa smiled at him, he was so sweet and nervous as he told her he didn't want to test her. There was just something so earnest about his nature that made Nessa instinctively was to help and protect him. "Oh don't worry, my Dad's an alchemist, sometimes I test his products for him. One time, I drank this potion that was supposed to increase hair growth, you know a treatment for baldness. My hair grew, but it also turned lime green. I had to dye it for months." She told him with a chuckle. She didn't want to bring it up, but she did wonder if he was connected to that company Dagger Corp.?

The surname was the same but she didn't want to assume, nor did she intend to judge if he did belong to that family. It wasn't a pleasant connection to have, to be connected to the company her Father was fired from. But her father never taught her to be bitter about it, so she wouldn't be. Besides, he actually enjoyed freelance more, that much was obvious. In the middle of him answering her initiation questions, there was a sudden bang landed behind the bar. Nessa glanced over, seeing Arcadia there sneezing snow. Nessa looked in concern at her poorly friend. "Get some rest okay Arca? Drink lots of fluids. She told her, before turning her attention back to Percy, who would continue to answer Nessa.  She smiled warmly as he reassured her, believing every word. "I believe you." She told him, taking a sip of her tea. She lowered the cup, before climbing out of her seat. She made her way across the guildhall towards the desk, returning moments later with the guild stamper. She looked at him with a genuine smile, "Where would you like your guild mark?"

WC: 305 Thread Total: 3,355
    Tag: @Percy @SeaGlass

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 29th March 2020, 4:56 pm

Okay, the story about her hair was actually pretty funny. He raised a loosely closed fist to his mouth, faking a cough to stifle a chuckle. Imagining her with green hair was more than he could take, as well as how blasé she was about it. Once he calmed back down his hand went back to his tea, taking a few sips before he lowered it again at her affirmation that she believed him. That was great news. He smiled, watching her as she went to fetch the stamp. He hardly noticed as his busted lip split open again from the stretch until the dribble of blood made it to his chin. Percy hastily blotted it away with a napkin before she returned, though he could just barely stifle his grin to keep from bleeding. This was it. He was about to be an official member of a mage guild in mere seconds.

Nessa returned and asked him where he wanted it. "On my right shoulder," he said, shrugging his navy coat off. It was here he hit a snag. If he'd been wearing literally any other kind of shirt other than a turtleneck, he could have stretched it down enough to either pull his arm free or at least revealed the top part of his shoulder. In a turtleneck, he could do neither. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He paused for a moment, considering any other available options, but none seemed feasible. A light blush rose to his cheeks and he cleared his throat nervously. Reaching for the bottom of his sweater, he pulled it up his torso until the hem was high enough that he could slip his right arm out from under it, but it basically left him sitting there with his shirt basically off save for his neck, right shoulder, and arm. Despite how soft he often looked, a peek under his garments told a very different story. His muscles were all well defined from years of martial arts training. His body was like a finely honed blade. What he didn't have in magic he had tried to make up for in physical strength, but it still wasn't enough. He seemed ashamed of it. "R-Right here, please..." he said quietly, tapping the upper part of his exposed shoulder while his eyes peeked around for anyone who might be around to see his immodesty.

[wc: 402 || thread total: 3737]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 5th April 2020, 5:50 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa didn't miss the soft cough that hid what she thought was a glimpse of amusement at her story, she grinned. Pleased she had earned some kind of positive reaction from the guy, he seemed so shy and unsure of himself. It only encouraged the Ace's need to make him feel more comfortable here. She remembered back when she was a newbie, first walking into the guild with high hopes and little magical ability. She had been quite shy herself, but the guys at Fairy Tail had made her feel completely welcome, which was something she strived to share with everyone who joined.

Nessa nodded as he asked for a mark on his shoulder, waiting for him to expose his upper arm to her. Oblivious to the man's conundrum. It was only when he begin to lift his shirt, did Nessa realise what was happening. Unable to help herself, she looked away, blushing ever so slightly. Even with her, newer experiences since dating Markus, she was still surprised by his sudden undressing. Maybe because she hadn't been expecting it, glancing back as he spoke, she reached over, trying not to look anywhere she shouldn't. She placed the stamp upon his skin, lifting it a moment later to reveal the familiar symbol in red across his skin. Once the mark was on Percy, he would notice that any little curious wisps of magic floating around the guild, would suddenly look like glowing fairy-like creatures. Flying around, helping out with menial tasks, a sentiment to who they were. Nessa looked up to gaze at him happily, beaming with joy, before cementing his membership with a perky remark.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail, Percy."

WC: 269 Thread Total: 4,006
    Tag: @Percy @SeaGlass

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 6th April 2020, 3:09 am

Great. Now they were both embarrassed. "S-Sorry about this..." he muttered as she stamped him without looking, feeling awful for what a position he'd put her in. "I hadn't considered the s-stamp when I put on my turtleneck this morning," he explained, cheeks growing redder. Thankfully it was over soon and after just a quick glance to make sure it was there, he hastily pulled his sweater back down over his body.

When he looked around again, he noticed he saw fairies now. Magical fairies! His eyes lit up as they always did when he saw anyone or anything with magic. "Cool," he whispered, then recovered himself and composed. "Thanks," Percy said after brightly after her official welcome, offering her a small smile, hoping he hadn't put her off too much. He was looking forward to the direction this new path might take him. Maybe this would be the key to changing his life!

[wc: 154 || thread total: 4160]

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:29 am