Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The new guy

Merokoheroko
    Merokoheroko

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

The new guy Empty The new guy

Post by Merokoheroko 8th January 2020, 9:33 am

Mero was walking in the park, taking in all the sights. He had just moved away from his old guild that was from somewhere very far from here, so he felt that he wanted to restart his life. As he was walking some people gave him a weird stare because it was clear that he wasn't exactly normal. As he was walking his hair was dripping a green slime, which made a trail on the floor. "Oh great... Again?" Mero said, sitting down on a bench and rubbing his hair. "Aw no, it got on my pants." He took out a candy bar and started to eat it, looking slightly annoyed.
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blade Summoning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The new guy Empty Re: The new guy

Post by SlayerMathis 8th January 2020, 9:53 am

Jin was never the fondest of Magnolia town. The bright lights and sounds of the city of festivals rubbed him in the wrong way. During his time in Silver Wolf, he had a few missions in which he was sent to the home of Fairy Tail to deliver or receive a message, but he was never fond of staying in the town for long. Hargeon or Oak Town were much more acceptable for him.

That said, every now and again, even he needed times to relax, and Magnolia certainly was the place for that. He had done research beforehand in order to make sure that he would not walk into the middle of a festival, and luckily his information seemed to be correct. The town was surprisingly quiet, and it almost seemed...normal. Of course, that normality was changed by the noticing of a strange man entering the park in which Jin was going to take some time to himself, whether to simply think about life or to practice some fighting. Perhaps he would be able to ask some of the members of Fairy Tail if they wanted to spar, but this man was a more pressing issue.

Despite the dripping green goop from the man's head, he seemed surprisingly nonchalant. Rather than freak out about the possible destruction of his being, he merely pulled a chocolate bar out of his pocket and began to bite down on it. "Since it doesn't really seem like anyone else is willing to ask about it...you doing alright? You appear to be...uh...dripping..? I'm not exactly an expert on...this...but if I had to guess, it's not exactly a good thing. I'm not all too familiar with this town, I myself live quiiiite a ways away, but I could probably find you a doctor or...I dunno, maybe an ice wizard or something? Seems rather goopy and probably could be useful to be frozen, maybe?"

Jin tried to rationalize himself, stammering through the baffling scene in front of him when the voice in his head piped in. Magic, most likely.

I would assume so. Seems a bit unstable if it's just...uh...dripping like that. So...can't help but be concerned, you know?

The Bringer of Death laughed, the voice reverberating in his head. Of course you can not be concerned. I do it easily. It's honestly not that hard, trust me.

Jin visibly rolled his eyes, before apologizing to the man. "Ah, sorry, didn't mean to make it seem like I was ignoring you. I just got a friend that keeps talking to me in my head. Anyways, the name's Jin Auri-El."

Jin extended a hand, waiting for the man's response.

WC: 442

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The new guy DcM8us5

[center]Mathis Lora | Blademaster Lineage | Monado | Magic | Poppi
    Merokoheroko
    Merokoheroko

Player 

Post by Merokoheroko 8th January 2020, 10:10 am

Mero looked up at the man who was talking to him. "Oh, I'm fine. This is just my magic ability, Slime Body. It means that my body is made of slime, and that's why I'm dripping like that." He didn't really expect someone to talk to him, espacially how the other people were looking at him. But he decided that this guy might be a good person to have as a friend. He got up and shook his hand. "My name is Mero. I come from somewhere far away from here and I moved here to start anew. Are you from here?" Mero said in a friendly tone. "And you have a guy talking to you in your head? What do you mean? Are you okay?"
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by SlayerMathis 8th January 2020, 7:28 pm

With the man shaking his hand, Jin felt that what he was saying about being made of slime seemed true enough, feeling the goopy feeling as it slightly absorbed his hand. After the handshake, he tried to, as subtly as possible, wipe his hand off of the slime. Just as suspected, however, it was due to magic, though it did not quite seem like it was unstable. Perhaps that was just the way his magic worked?

"Pleasure to meet you, Mero. If you're asking if I'm from Fiore, the answer is yes, but if you're asking whether or not I'm local to Magnolia, no. Just a tiny village in the mountains that has since been destroyed. And, uh...don't worry about that whole "other voice" thing. He's a bit troublesome, for sure, but I've gotten used to his shenanigans."

No one says 'shenanigans' anymore.

"But I should be capable enough of handling myself. I'm no slouch in combat. Not to sound like I'm bragging too much, but I'd reckon that I'm one of the better brawlers in Fiore. I don't exactly have, you know, proof of that, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. As for that whole 'starting life anew' thing, you part of any guilds? When I was in much your situation, I found that joining a guild really helped out." He stuck his hands in his pockets. "Since we're in Magnolia, Fairy Tail is always an option, but there's definitely other guilds that are of note. Silver Wolf, for example, but they're a bit far away. Personally I'm part of a guild known as Errings Rising, but...well, it's not exactly got the greatest reputation, so...yeah. You're by no means obligated to, but I found it nice and helpful. If nothing else, they can help you get a bit stronger. Certainly did for me."

Let's do a bit of showing off, shall we?

Before the Paragon could resist, the Bringer of Death took over control of Jin's body and flared up his magic, letting an aura of shadows envelope his body and Hallow's Phantom flared over him. It lasted a mere moment before the Bringer of Death returned control to the Paragon, hoping that he did not make too much of a commotion.

WC: 376
    TWC: 818

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The new guy DcM8us5

Merokoheroko
    Merokoheroko

Player 

Post by Merokoheroko 9th January 2020, 5:54 am

"Woah, that's crazy! I can't do anything like that. My slime magic allows me to create things out of slime but that's about it." Mero held out his hand and an orb made of slime appeared, floating in the air. The orb then went into his hand as he absorbed it. "Hm. Maybe I will join a guild, but for now, I'm just looking around."
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by SlayerMathis 9th January 2020, 6:57 am

Seeing the man's own small ball of slime, Jin felt a bit embarrassed that he made such a show for no reason. Granted, it was at the decision of the Bringer of Death, but nonetheless Jin still made the action. "Ah sorry about that. Didn't mean to sound or look so arrogant, just kinda came out. Oh well. I'm not going to force you into a guild, but it's awful lonely without one, trust me. Before joining one, I wandered about a bit on my own, scraping by on whatever jobs. Oh well, your choice on the matter." He sighed in relief. "Well, at the very least, you're okay. That's always a good thing." He took a look at one of the nearby clocks, seeing that the trip to Magnolia had taken longer than expected. "Huh. Well, unfortunately it seems as if I need to go. I have a job I need doing. Keep honing your skills, and I'm sure you'll do well."

With that, Jin absently waved a hand as he turned and left the town of Magnolia, upset at the constant need for work.

WC: 187
    TWC: 1005
    Group TWC: 1307

(Mero's was 302)

The new guy DcM8us5

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:06 pm