Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch the world burn | Job

Braxton-Pugh
    Braxton-Pugh

Player 
    Lineage : Blood of a Witch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Watch the world burn | Job

Post by Braxton-Pugh 23rd December 2019, 3:53 pm

As Neros is headed out of the Neutral Ground he starts to get hungry and spots a farm in the distance. Neros heads up to ask for some food. He starts to enter and sees an old man on the porch. “Hello, my good sir!” Neros yells towering over the old man sitting in his chair.
    “I can hear you just fine, mam.” The old farmer replies.
    “Mam? I’m a gentleman. Why does everyone think I’m a girl.” While placing his hands upon his hips. “May I ask for some sustenance?” Neros said.
    “Sure, if you go burn the cops of that old geyser over there.” The farmer replied.
    “Wow what a way to start a conversation. And that is just out of the blue. I can’t even get a name. May I ask why?” Neros asks with a very confused on his face.
    “Because, the bastard always has the most produce at the end of the season. He always does, so we are tired of it. I want you to burn it to the ground and in return you way have all the food you want.” The farmer begins to point next door to a farmer plowing his field. “His name is Mr. Jekis.” The old man replied. “Now on your way.”
    Neros begins to head off the porch into Mr. Jekis farmland. He steps on a crop and Mr. Jekis looks and starts lunging at him with his gardening hoe. “Ahhhhhhhhh.”
    “Fuck.” Neros replies as he wields his hand and sends fire towards the hand of Mr. Jekis burning the gardening hoe out of his hand. Mr. Jekis drops the hoe on the ground screaming, “Hot, hot, hot, hot (whoosh)” while he began to blow onto his hand. “What the fuck dude?” Mr. Jekis replies.
    “You are making this a lot harder than it has to be.” Neros replies as he makes Mr. Jekis levitate in the air with his hand while having a strong grasp upon his throat. “Cry, all it takes is one tear.” Neros states while looking at Mr. Jekis’ face as a tear begins to fall.
    “Inferno.” Neros states enacting the spell as Mr. Jekis’ tear falls upon the ground and turns the fire into a blaze dancing throughout his fields, barn, crops, and farmhouse burning it all to the ground.
    The old farmer begins to make his way over. “I told you I would have my day of reckoning. You are not a winner. You lose.” The old farmer hands the reward to Neros and tells him to go enjoy some food within his home. Neros pockets the reward and heads back to the farmers house leaving Mr. Jekis with the old neighbor. Neros enters the home and there is nothing, no food. Neros storms out and starts to burn the neighboring farms down. “You all better run. I am so sick of these petty squabbles.” he says as a blazing tsunami wipes throughout the land and he continues to walk from the fields out of the Neutral Ground.
    As Neros walks away Mr. Jekis yells, “I can always rebuild. I’ve seen worse.” A smirk begins to grace Neros’ face as he heads home.
    (531 words)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:11 pm