Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

School sucks! Hiatus post

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Precursor Drive
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

School sucks! Hiatus post Empty School sucks! Hiatus post

Post by Triple_Hell 22nd December 2019, 12:45 am

So as much as I hate it, my school bites into my mood and muse like a dog with his favorite bone. I'm unable to cope with the stress of balancing my lack of inactivity and an assignment graded school life. This may mean like weeks, months of inactivity with short bursts of actual anything. I love you all, but until I get myself in balance, it's going to be very hard for me to do anything. So this is a hiatus notice, this goes for accounts Heresy and Morrigan. I'll finish up anything that hasn't been finished, and do drop a DM on my discord if I do forget anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

School sucks! Hiatus post 21

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 2:21 am