Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Winters Date

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Winters Date Empty Winters Date

Post by Gaia 19th December 2019, 9:54 pm

The Divine Mage
    A lot could happen in a year. Gaia and Kyran had married nearly a year ago. During that time, they also had their first children. They had been surprised that she had fallen pregnant with twins though. Boys at that. Ducarius and Bel Sabin-Dyer. Of course Gaia was more than overjoyed to have her boys. Now she kind of needed a break though. One of Kyrans friends, or more closer company employees, Tamaria, had offered to watch over the twins for them so they could go on an anniversary date. Gaia was hesitant at first, but the Exceed had mentioned she was the one who helped out Adalinda with taking care of her own triplets. Despite Gaia’s uncertainty to allow someone else to watch her babies, she and Kyran had made their way out to Peace Village once again.

There hadn’t been any troubles since last year, surprisingly. And Gaia hoped that there wouldn’t be this year as well. There was to be a festival, and Gaia wanted to enjoy her time alone with Kyran once again. She was dressed in a red, strapless dress that was lined with fake fur at the top and bottom of it with a slim brown belt loosely on her waist. On her body was actually a nude bodysuit to keep her warm and a pair of matching red gloves on her hands. She had healed up rather nicely from giving birth, and some would say she was lucky for it even. Gaia tried to not pay much mind, honestly not feeling like she was that lucky as she still had a decently rough labor, and decided to go on with life as normally as she could with her new babies. She currently donned on her white cloak. The cloak had shifted itself to be a warm angel wrap hoodie with strings and the same faux fur as the trim. Regardless of how this date would go, Gaia brought her tarot cards and her new staff, Terra Ceremonia. Fire King Rayqold understood that she needed to upgrade herself from his staff he gifted her, especially since the one she had gotten was able to do some rather incredible in his opinion.

With a swing of her staff, Gaia looked around happily at all the games and contests and entertainment that was set up for everyone’s pleasure for the duration of the festival. Instantly, she grabbed her husband's hand and dragged him off towards one of the contests. “Kyran! Let's go make a snowman!” She giggles to him rather happily. She honestly just saw ‘Snowman Making Contest’ on the sign, not that the snowmen would be enchanted and made to come to life after the contest was over. She quickly signed herself up, and let Kyran decide if he was going to make his own, or if he was going to join her, regardless, she went to the designated spot for her snowman, and was preparing to make her snowman the moment they were all allowed to start. She instantly was packing snow together and grinning to herself as she honestly hadn’t made a snowman since she was a child, before her parents got upset about her not having magic. She was going to act like a child today, so long as nothing ruined this date again. She would murder someone if that happened…
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 500/500
    Notes and enemies:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Winters Date Empty Re: Winters Date

Post by Kyran 1st January 2020, 11:39 am

Free at last! Well, maybe not free but at least, for a few hours, spending time only with Gaia. Kyran glanced over at her. A soft smile graced his lips. They'd been through much in the past year. Terrible dates, a wedding, twins - it had been jam-packed. The redhead couldn't be confident in exactly how they'd managed to make it through alive. He did know he wouldn't trade it for anything. They were special memories, the good and the bad, that made Kyran who he was. Their new boys, Ducarius and Bel, held a special place in his heart. He only wished he'd been able to save their older sister. Would Aurora have been happy to have younger siblings? Or might she have fallen to jealousy?

Kyran tried to shake the rising dark thoughts. This was supposed to be a date. A good date this time, without interruptions. He wanted to make it at least normal if not perfect, for Gaia's sake. You can still save Aurora... Medea purred in his ear. Kyran froze, stopping suddenly. A flurry of snow covered his santa outfit. He barely even noticed a clump of snow worming its way down his neck. The gates of hell are no longer barred to you, Demon Slayer Erebus chimed in. The shadow demon cackled delightedly. Think about it. Father of Three, Invader of the Underworld, Savior of Aurora. "Eae?" Kyran whispered, unable to stop himself. They do not lie, Master Kyran. It would be a dangerous journey but not impossible. You- The redhead cut off the angel. Now wasn't the time to obsess over rescuing Aurora. That could come later. Right now, he needed to focus on this date and his wife.

Speaking of which, it appeared as if several scorpions were skittering about. That wouldn't do. They should focus on the date. A Morph formed quickly in his hand. "Not today. Today is going to be peaceful and happy. The best date we've ever gone on." He muttered, directing his summons. Beams of red energy shot from Kyran's hand, striking the scorpions. A small explosion of magic disintegrated the creatures and dyed the snow red. Satisfied, the redhead looked around for Gaia. His wife had gotten far ahead of him. He hoped she hadn't noticed his absence as he ran to catch up.

Gaia grabbed ahold of his hand and Kyran squeezed back lightly. The childlike wonder in his blue-haired beauty warmed his heart. She'd been down lately after their recent visit to her parents. Not that he could blame her, given her parent's attitudes and how they'd treated her before she'd gained magic. He laughed happily. Writing something down on a sign-up sheet - he didn't take the time to read it - Kyran slipped behind a large pile of snow near Gaia. Wind gathered in his palms.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" He sang, stepping from behind the snowbank. Snow swirled as he let the wind lift it from the ground. "Come on let's go and play!"[i] Kyran kissed Gaia's cheek before forming two small stout snowmen with his magic. [i]"I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away!"[i] The redhead started adding little details to his snowmen. [i]"We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me whyyyy"[i] The snowmen were taking shape. Each was a rough interpretation of their two boys. [i]"Do you wanna build a snowman? Okay, bye"[i] The finishing touch was a few symbols drawn into the snowmen's heads. Then Kyran placed a hand on each snowman. Magic flooded into them and their eyes began to glow.

"Hi! We're Ducarius and Bel Olaf!" The snowmen said simultaneously. "And we like warm hugs!" Kyran blinked, looking at his hands. Had he done the runes wrong? Perhaps his singing had changed the transfer? The snowmen giggled together. "Sometimes, we like to close our eyes and imagine what it'll be like when summer does come." Kyran paled, realizing what might start happening. "Uh guys you really don't have to-" [i]"Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz, And we'll be doing whatever snow does in summer."
    The twin snowmen began to dance. It was smooth and coordinated somehow. Not at all what had been intended. People were starting to look their way. Kyran's cheeks heated up quickly. "Oh gods..." [i]"A drink in our hand, our snow up against the burning sand, Probably getting gorgeously tanned in summer" As the snowmen continued their routine, Kyran moved behind Gaia. "Hide me. This isn't how it was supposed to go at all. They were supposed to act cute and cuddly." \

WC: 775

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 6th January 2020, 10:33 pm

The Divine Mage
    The tarot mage honestly didn’t notice that her husband had stopped behind her earlier. She had been a little focused on what she wanted to do. Of course she kept her ears open for trouble, though there wasn’t any when she passed by. She did feel a bit of magic behind her as she was walking, and peeked behind her. She noticed him using magic on some little creatures that looked like they were ready to attack or something. She had turned around before he noticed she was ahead of him, and just went on like it was nothing. At least he was trying to keep their date going smooth this time. She smiled to Kyran when he squeezed her hand, and pulled him towards the contest.

As soon as he started to sign, Gaia’s brown eyes snapped up to him and blinked a little. She honestly forgot the last time he sang to her. A smile grew on her lips as she blushed. Of course she knew they were in a contest, and rolled her eyes a little. “Kyran.” She stuck her tongue out at him as she giggled. She let him kiss her cheek and put her hands on her hips. “I call that cheating.” She declares as she was just using her hands to make the start of her own snowman. She slightly watched as her husband played with the snow though, working on her own snowman as she enjoyed his signing. Though, as the eyes glowed, she stopped. In fact everyone did. Both of the snowmen speaking had everyone in a bit of shock.

Her eyes went up to her husband as she raised an eyebrow to him. “What did you do…?” Gaia asks Kyran as she looks to the twin snow children. Then the two were singing and dancing. Gaia stood up as tall as her five foot, two inch, stature would let her, and stuck her hands on her hips. Her husband was trying to hide behind her from these two things. “Kyran Dyer! You better go and take care of this! You were the one who created these things. They weren’t even supposed to be enchanted until the snowball war!” She calls out to her husband. She didn’t mind getting loud right now. All eyes were already near them because of the Ducarius and Bel Olaf snowmen putting on their own little act. Her little outburst was nothing.

She opened her pouch and pulled out a little golden key with blue gems on it. “Aquarius, I summon thee.” She calls and the tip of the key glows for a moment before a little fairy is suddenly out it was blue in color with white hair and wore only a bluish purple loincloth around its hips. The fairy looked back at Gaia and then at the two dancing snowmen. “Could you do me a favor just this once? Distract those two so the competition can go smoothly. You can enjoy the rest of the festival while you’re here.” She muses happily to the fairy. With a sigh, the fairy nods and flutters off to fly between the twin snowmens faces. Gaia then glared back at her husband. “He’s only distracting them. You fix the rest.” She orders him. She was going to finish her snowman. She instantly got inspired though and looked over to the fairy. A smile slipped on her lips as she continued making her snow person, fixing it up to look similar to the fairy as best as she could. She wasn’t an artist though. It came out more like a snowman wearing an a-line skirt.

She smiled as the host had ended the contest after a bit, having to get everyone's attention back on the task at hand so they can properly have it. Gaia’s snowman didn’t win this contest, but she did get a little token that gave proof that she participated in it. It was made of enchanted ice. “Now, in an hour, there will be a Snowball War. I want everyone who made a snowman, to come back and participate so they can fight alongside their snowmen to defend their side!” The announcer said into his mic. Gaia couldn’t help herself as she smiled. “Lets go taste some hot chocolate.” She muses while everyone was dispersing from the area. She looked back to see what Kyran had done with the snow twins, but froze a bit. There were a trio of tall and lanky creatures that honestly reeked of bad news to the tarot mage. The creatures were made of pure ice and instantly seemed to get angry at some humans that were walking by them. They held out their hands at them, instantly freezing the people. Gaia let up a groan. Of course. She should have seen this coming after seeing Kyran dealing with with the scorpions.

She brought out another key and a card at the same time. The key was golden with red gems and some red leaves hanging off of it, while the card had a shimmering two-tone purple/red female dragon holding a staff-like walking stick on it. “Aries, I summon thee, and Queen of Wands, I summon thee.” Instantly the dragon shimmered off of the card while a tall female wearing a ram skull was suddenly in front of the mage. Gaia was slightly glaring ahead at the ice elementals that were starting to go after other festival goers. The dragon looked back with the pelt dressed celestial, and Gaia nodded. “Please help me out you two?” She asks. “Of course, child.” Queen Sirroa smiled toothily at her. Aries nodded her head low* before she suddenly had a staff in her hand. “Please keep them off of others and thaw out those who have been frozen.” She looks back at the group of people that were running away from the elementals and takes a deep breath. Her date was ruined, again. Now she wasn’t in a good mood. “Ladies, since these three don’t seem to even think twice about being nice… light em up.” She says to her summons with a straight face. Both their sticks seemed to light on fire before they combined their flames and attracted the elementals to them.

As soon as things started to heat up between the fire females, the elementals were throwing their ice spears at them now, but the fire the two were emanating off, was melting the ice fast. More spears formed in their hands and the two fire starters got closer to the elementals. The two split up and started to go around the elementals to surround them. The elementals quickly tried to split up between the two, making two on one, and one on one, but the summons quickly made work of them, especially when Aquarius had quickly come through and distracted the elementals before flying back away. Queen Sirroa had let out a plum of fire at the elementals while Aries stick lashed out like a whip and melted the ice elementals before the two fire summons ganged up on the last elemental, combining their forces together to melt it in a second. The two females looked around themselves to be sure no more ice elementals were there. It didn’t seem that there was. Aries looked down at her feet, and seemed to frown at the mud on her fur boots, before looking at Gaia. “I’ll be back when you’re away from this area.” The celestial said in her deep feminine voice.

Gaia simply nodded, and took a deep breath. It was at least starting to calm down already. Hopefully nothing else would happen, and she could just enjoy her date with Kyran… if he didn’t do something like make more snowmen come to life when they shouldn’t, especially ones that sung and danced about in a slightly creepy way. Speaking of her husband… Gaia turned around to find him so she could drag him off to taste hot chocolates with him.**
    Notes and enemies:
    @Kyran
    (1331) * 1500/1500 words
    ** 390 extra words
    Xmas Event :: Winter Solstice/Page 1, Post n°12

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 8th January 2020, 7:56 pm

Kyran tutted at Gaia playfully. She couldn't appreciate his art. "I call it creative license with magic" When things didn't go as planned, Kyran felt badly. Their date wasn't going as smoothly as he planned. He was able to alter the patterns in the snow with Aquarius distracting them. The snow twins slowly froze in their movements. They could be reanimated later. Kyran simply hoped there wouldn't be any nasty side effects at that time. The contest ended before anything else could be made. Kyran was handed a participation token alongside his wife. Better than nothing, truth be told.

Another potential crashing of their date appeared as Gaia suggested they get hot chocolate. A brutish snowman started moving. The redhead bit into his thumbnail. What to do? How to handle this? Especially without Gaia noticing, and/or getting upset over their date being ruined. "Uh, I'll catch up with you, honey. I want to double-check my snowmen. Don't want them waltzing around causing trouble." He kissed her cheek quickly. Wind gathered around his feet, pushing him forward. A white light flashed, pulling his various items onto his body. The duster settled over his santa outfit. The rune flared on the back of his neck and a bow formed in his right hand. "I'm going to ask you nicely. Please don't cause any trouble. Go back to sleep so no one gets hurt." Kyran said, trying to appear nonthreatening. The snowman didn't like it. It bellowed charging forward.

Several snowmen were demolished in the charge. "Hey! People worked hard on those!" Kyran protested. He realized the bow wouldn't be enough. The snow-brute needed to be stopped quickly and efficiently. Shooting it with arrows, even energy ones, would take a long time to halt its movement. The longer it took, the more snowmen would be destroyed. "Time to try out something new!" A white substance flowed over Kyran's body. It formed a cacoon. The cacoon became the head of a large robot forming in the center of the snowmaking field. It stood as tall as a house. Lanky legs held it aloft where the bulky body connected with the armored arms. Not inconspicuous but good enough for this job. The bow transformed into a long gun on the right arm. All systems are green, Master Kyran. Ready when you are. Eae informed him. She'd plugged directly into the mech when Kyran summoned it. It was a temporary measure until Kyran figured out the spell in its entirety. "Good enough for me. Ayup!" With that noise, Kyran kicked the snow-brute into the air.

Loading spells, Master Kyran. Amplifying shot. Charging 70%. Systems green. We are ready to fire. Eae informed him rapidly. Kyran had already preloaded spells as he'd summoned the mech. "Excellent, we'll take him out with one shot." Magic pulsed at the end of the gun. Kyran moved it into position, tracking the falling snow-brute. "Gotcha!" The spell shot from the end of the barrel. A long streak of blood-red magic was left across the sky. When the magic and the snow-brute collided, they exploded into a bright array of colors. The mech and the rest of Kyran's items melted away in an instant. The redhead's face was pale. There wasn't much chance Gaia had missed that.

Gaia appeared to be turning away from something when Kyran saw her. Perhaps she'd missed the whole show. Sweeping Gaia's legs out from under her, the WFTC VP lifted his wife into the air. "There is my frosty beauty. You said something about hot chocolate, yes? Shall I carry you to the stand?" Regardless of the answer, Kyran carried Gaia to the hot chocolate stand. He set her down in front of it. An array of hot chocolates sat before them. Most were in small little cups for the tasting. Kyran tried a few before settling on a good old fashioned one with marshmallows. He sat back on his heels, sipping his hot chocolate and watching his wife go about her own tasting.

WC: 668
    TWC: 1,443

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 13th January 2020, 5:14 pm

The Divine Mage
    The tarot mage nodded as she noticed the twin snowmen were now frozen. Gaia had finished making her snowman just before the time was up, and she stretched her arms a little. “There.” She says and let Kyran hold the token for her. A grin was on her lips as she did so. “Thank you for trying to be sweet with the snowmen.” She murmurs and kisses his cheek. After she suggested hot chocolate, Kyran had said he’d catch up to her to get the chocolates. She frowned at him and raised a shoulder as she shrugged it. Honestly, she would have rathered him come with her… as he ran off, she crossed her arms over her chest huffing a little before she encountered the ice elementals.

After dealing with them, she had noticed the colors in the sky, and ran a hand through her hair. Just what she needed. She gasped as she was suddenly picked up and blushed at Kyran. “Excuse me?! I know you ran off to go fight something. Thanks for leaving me to fight some Ice Elementals on my own too.” She muttered as she looked away from him. She let him carry her though, keeping her ankles crossed as he did so. At the Hot Chocolate stand, Gaia peered over the drinks. What should she try? She picked up a few cups and sipped them for a bit before she started to settle on one. It was one with a hazelnut flavoring in it, it had a cozy taste overall, but the hazelnut was a really powerful taste to her and it was pleasant on her tongue. She was handed a token, and she looked to Kyran. “I saw a sign that said five of these tokens give us a gift. I’d like to try to get it.” She giggles to him sweetly.

Tapping her chin, the diviner looks around. What else did she want to do? “Oh! There was a snowball war going on soon after the snowman contest!” She calls out and grabs his arm. “Lets get going!” Gaia grabbed his hand and dragged him along with her to where the war was to be. Her little snowman was there, but so was a mess of other snowmen. She blinked and tilted her head a little before she looked to Kyran. She had a good guess at what happened here. Finishing up her hazelnut hot chocolate, Gaia went to sign herself up for the the war. She didn’t mind if Kyran came with her or not, but she wanted to participate. There were some guys saying they’d beat her in this war since she was ‘just a silly girl dressed in a Mrs Claus dress.’

Of course the bespeckled girl wasn’t having any of that. She was there to prove she was a little more than a face to them. Well, she didn’t have to, this was more to remove her anger now. She held up the little snowball gun she was given, and stuck it on her shoulder before she was given some heat grenages. She stepped onto the arena and waited for everyone to get ready. As a mage came by, they touched the snowmen and they started to come to life. Gaia’s cute little one was swaying from side to side as it sat there, waiting for the game to begin. A grin was on her lips and she held the snowball gun up.

As soon as a horn was sounded off, Gaia started shooting off the snowball pellets and instantly was hiding behind a tall stack of snow. The little snowman started waddling off to go and distract others, but it was melted rather easily as it went to go attack someone. A frown was on her lips, but she shook her head. It was worth crying over later. Too bad it wasn’t a summon and she couldn’t call them back again. She quickly moved and was firing the gun again, getting most people actually, or letting them get each other and hiding just right that she could get them without her noticing. Though, as the game continued, a rumble started to be heard. Rocks and ice suddenly were sailing through the air. Gaia took cover behind a snow drift, and looked around. Before she could say anything, Aries was back, along with Queen Sirroa. A roar was heard as people came running away from the area and a yeti came crashing through the stalls towards the mass of people.

“You may need us…” Aries mutters as she looked up. Gaia nodded and grinned. She quickly had her staff in her hands and gripped it tight She dropped the gun and brought the top of the staff to her before she strummed the string. She didn’t know if the yeti was a local thing or not, but it never hurts to try something anyways. She was trying to calm the beast as best as she could. Turns out, it wasn’t local. It kept on throwing rocks at people. And even was flailing its fists at them too. “Alright ladies… you know what to do!” Gaia calls out as she channeled the magic of her staff to have it summon the earth up out of cracks. The earth glowed green and shot right at the projectiles that the yeti threw, making smaller pebbles fall to the ground to not harm others as much. Some had rained down at the mage and were a bit bigger than she expected. Not too great of an idea, but it worked. She shielded her face and felt the rocks assault the back of her head, arms, and body a bit.

Aries raised her fire staff and aimed it towards the yeti, while Queen Sirroa did the same with her staff. Both of them started throwing fire directly at it, but wasn’t letting it go near the beast. First they were trying to make it back off. And it was actually slightly working from the heat. With a deep breath, Gaia pulled out another tarot card. “Earth Queen Dorolth.” She calls out before a two-toned, brown/green, female dragon holding a disk with a five-pointed star in the center came before her. “Queen Dorolth, I need you to help hold it back and direct it elsewhere.” Gaia says as the dragon nodded. “Yes, Lady Gaia.” She slams the disk into the ground and commands the seeds to go close to the yeti then turn into vines to grab it’s arms. “This won’t hold it for long…” Gaia nodded. She used the staff to guide other rocks to the yeti and block it off. Soon the rocks encompassed the yeti as it was held still, and kept on stacking rocks around it so it was a thick wall.

Aries looked over to her summoner, and tilted her head a bit. “Lady Gaia… where are you going to put the yeti…?” Gaia didn’t know. The next thing Gaia knew, the yeti broke free of the rock cage, and she gritted her teeth. “Sirroa! Dorolth! Aries! On my mark!” She calls out as she pulls out a large and long slice of earth that had a point to it with her staff. It turned to aim right at the yeti. Both the fire summons aimed their staffs at the beast. “Now!” She calls just as she launched her earth shard right at the creature. The summons both fired fire right at it, intending to deal damage as Dorolth launched her vines once again at the beast. All four of them were aiming at the chest.

Next thing they knew, Gaia had her head hung as she gripped her staff. The piece of earth was now upright again, stuck in the ground, but with a burnt yeti skewered through it and slowly sliding down. She felt bad for how she did this. Of course it was self defense and there were others at risk… but she still didn’t like it. When she opened her eyes, the dragons had both yanked the earth shard and was already working on taking away the beast from the area. Red covered the ground where the yeti had been stabbed. People noticed that it was calm now, and Gaia was the only one standing in the snowball war arena still. From the rocks, she was a little bruised, but otherwise fine. Everyone had kept a distance from the area during the assault, but soon were coming back. They looked at the lone girl with the summons coming right back to her, then suddenly shimmer away to leave her alone again. Of course, the guys who had said they’d win against her, were out of the arena, and looking at her a bit in awe. She kicked a yeti’s butt with her magic.

“Thank you, Aquarius, Aries, Sirroa, and Dorolth…” Gaia whispered under her breath before the host came up to her. He had handed her four tokens. “For being the only one left in the snowball war, you undeniably won the tokens.” He tells her. A small smile forms on her lips and she nods a thank you to him. Slowly she convinced her body to move, and get out of the arena. As soon as she did so, she went right over to Kyran, grabbing onto his arm and lightly turning her head into his arm. “Lets go turn in these tokens… then go home…” She murmurs quietly. She wouldn’t be okay for a little bit. She felt sick, even though she’s done this before. It always hurt her to hurt others, but after having the boys, it felt worse.
    Notes and enemies:
    @Kyran
    (1607) 1997 words
    Job Link/Job Approval

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 16th January 2020, 3:39 pm

The yeti was a surprise. Kyran moved immediately. Gaia could take care of the beast. The bystanders would be his priority. He ripped two crumpled summoning tickets from his pocket. Thank the gods, he'd been practicing in this jacket. The moment his summons were on the field, Kyran sent them off. One started healing the injured. The other moved them out of harm's way. Kyran himself threw up a wall of wind. There was little else he could do without getting in his wife's way. As much as he hated it, the redhead sat back to watch his wife work. She'd have to do this herself.

The death of the yeti visibly shook Gaia. While Kyran didn't think much of killing, especially in defense of others, Gaia wasn't similar. He held his wife tight as she snuggled into him. "Of course." Wind surrounded the couple. They were lifted into the sky, carried to their destinations. Kyran wondered if they were cursed. Perhaps their dates would always end up this way.

WC: 171
    TWC: 1,614

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:22 am