Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel Empty The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel

Post by SlayerMathis 7th December 2019, 9:26 am

I told you that those assassination contracts were bad ideas. I told you so much, but you had to insist that we go through with them.

In fairness, it was never explicitly found out that it was us, so the guild should be fine.

Sure, but there's still the issue of us being kicked out of the entirety of the Silver Fairy Moon alliance because of this! We're too suspicious to be let into those other guilds, and we would never be allowed into a legal guild because of your entire existence, so now we have to travel up another huge mountain to another guild, and I have to freeze my ass off because you don't want to have to deal with being in the cold because you're too proud to let something like this happen. Remember, it's your fault that we got kicked out of Silver Wolf.

The Bringer of Death merely laughed. It had been a few weeks since his consecutive assassinations of the Knight Commander and the one political representative, and after a quick investigation on the matter, mostly due to suspicions of a "man with a wolf-like marking on his face" mysteriously appearing and never being accounted for, he had been asked to leave Silver Wolf. It was merely a safety measure, and Leona was gracious about the situation. Jin understood what was needed and why it was needed. There was no issue there. If nothing else, should the Rune Knights or representatives of the Council some to Silver Wolf, Leona could say that he took a job on his own volition and was kicked out for it. Jin had to accept this lie, both for his own safety and for the safety of the guild that had taught him so well in the works of magic.

Errings Rising was the new place that would become his home. It was similar enough to Silver Wolf, he thought, but the important distinction of being okay with more dubious tasks was what brought him here. He was interested in the research aspect of Silver Wolf for sure, but it was not a huge loss should he not be able to perform research. No matter what he did, he seemed destined for the cold mountains. His home was the mountains. Silver Wolf was the mountains. And now, Errings Rising was the mountains. He smiled at the irony of the situation. He himself was never a fan of the cold, and yet he was always dragged to it. Nonetheless, he was happy to be in a new community. Despite the duo's hesitation towards joining a guild, that hesitation had long passed in the months since joining Silver Wolf and since being excommunicated from it. Now, he craved the allure of allyship. He would have people to duel, if nothing else. Otherwise he could assist others in their jobs or have others assist him in his own jobs. His repertoire of jobs he could take had not even shifted much. The guilds that required a delicate, non-violent, perfectly legal hand were not much for the Paragon of Virtue's style, let alone the Bringer of Death. However, those jobs where a grayer area could be taken certainly were, not to mention those jobs that the Bringer of Death craved. Assassinations, destroying the Council, everything was certainly enticing for the evil half of the Demon Slayer.

That was yet another thing of note for Jin. He was now a Demon Slayer. While Silver Wolf certainly had Slayers, few were able to teach him in the intricacies of Slayership. He had hoped that a darker, more rugged guild would be able to assist with him learning his new powers. While his magic power was well-tuned, when it came to being a Slayer, he seemed little more than a deer just born. He was unorthodox, unskilled, and uncoordinated. Perhaps Errings Rising would have someone who could assist in such matters.

Stepping forth to the doors, Jin breathed in as the Bringer of Death took over. First impressions were always important. Never be too flashy.  Never be too humble. Show off the power you have, but never brag about it. To this end, he called forth Hallow's Phantom to hover menacingly around him as he entered the doors of the castle.

"Is this Erring's Rising? I wish to join."

WC: 723

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel DcM8us5

[center]Mathis Lora | Blademaster Lineage | Monado | Magic | Poppi
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Medeia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lioness Take-Over
    Second Skill: Fire-Make
    Third Skill:

The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel Empty Re: The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel

Post by Jennifer Ford 7th December 2019, 12:12 pm

The castle seemed rather empty when hardly anyone else was up. On this particular evening, she had drawn the short straw of guarding the main entrance. The person at the door didn't seem to knock, but they didn't need to. Jen could sense their magic as they approached. "You have, indeed, found the illustrious and nefarious guild known as Errings Rising."

She opened the door to greet the newcomer, and as she took in his form, and his attempt to seem menacing, or intimidating, she couldn't keep herself from laughing. "ha! oh! oh it hurts to laugh! I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to be honest here. You're standing at the entrance of a castle full of mages that make it their personal mission to anger the council. Drop the tough guy act, and get your butt in here you mook."

She was still giggling a bit under her breath as she stepped away from the door, and started walking back in. "Lucian, See if Sara, or one of our top tier members are awake. If so, please inform whichever one you find that we have a guest." A male form appeared seemingly out of nowhere behind Jen, wearing a suit, before he bowed shortly. "Of course, Miss Ford." He took off without another word.

"So, what's your name, stranger? I'm Jen, Jen ford. It's always nice to meet new people. Oh, and do come in before you catch your death, and make sure to close the door behind you, would you?" Jen was a mix of entertained, happy, and surprised all at the same time. Her warning about the weather was a tad hypocritical given that she seemed to be wearing clothing reserved for the warmer climates.

[289 words]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel Webp_n10
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel Empty Re: The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel

Post by SlayerMathis 7th December 2019, 1:27 pm

The girl's laughter was unexpected, but perhaps it would have made sense to not have been blindsided by the response.

This was your idea to have me come out to be intimidating.

I thought it would work!

We're dealing with a guild of people who are trying to anger the council. Of course it wouldn't work!

Well excuuuse me for trying!

The Bringer of Death ignored the nagging voice of his other self as he walked forwards. "Jin Auri-El." As he continued his steps towards the girl, Hallow's Phantom took the time to close the door, the mysterious projection doing the work for him as Jin continued to keep his hands in his pockets. "I used to work for Silver Wolf, but I got into some...legal trouble and now I'm here. I'm admittedly not certain how well news travels around here, but a few weeks back I just so happened to murder a member of the Council's staff live on-air. Granted, he was but a minor representative, and I'm sure you've all done far more important deeds, but maybe the moniker of 'Bringer of Death' is familiar. If not, it's no issue. After all, I'm new to this guild, so it seems worthwhile for me to prove myself to you as opposed to just letting words do the talking." He mulled over for a second before a slight smile crept onto his face. "If I may be so bold, you look like a strong combatant. Maybe I could at least provide a little entertainment as a means of introduction? I would imagine that your higher-ups would not appreciate us making too much of a ruckus, so I am content with just going into combat hand-to-hand. I by no means expect to win, but I at least want to see what kind of allies I'll be getting."

What, are you crazy or something?

We couldn't afford to do this at Silver Wolf. Those two weeks spent after that bastard's assassination made us even more powerful, so we can at least test out how strong we are!

I suppose, but do you think it's wise to pick a fight with the first person you meet at a new guild?

The Bringer of Death laughed inside of his head. Oftentimes not, but this is a bit of a different situation. I can tell from her magic that she's strong, but nothing that we can't handle. As I said, I don't particularly expect to win, but maybe we'll get some more evened out fighting. Leona and Leila were far too strong, and there weren't many physical combatants in Silver Wolf. So, maybe it's a new start again?

The Paragon sighed, glad he was not the one in control of the body, as he was certain that he would have rolled his eyes, which may have been seen as a bit strange. Nonetheless, should the girl accept the fight, he was prepared to flare up his fists wrapped in the Demon Slayer's aura to engage in combat with the first person he met within Errings Rising.

WC: 511
    TWC: 1234

Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Medeia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lioness Take-Over
    Second Skill: Fire-Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 31st December 2019, 5:58 pm

A challenge? Jen had been in many fights, but never had she been challenged directly, whether formally or informally. It was a new experience for her. She laughed a little before a twisted grin appeared on her face, and she bowed as a butler would before she responded. "Well now, don't think I've ever had someone challenge me before, you'd be the first. Tell ya what. Because you had the balls to do that, it'd be pretty rude of me to refuse, so I'll accept this challenge of yours. In fact, I'll even give you the first shot, but you'd better not waste it, otherwise you'll be sure to regret it. Oh, and don't even think of going easy on me just because I'm a woman. I'm probably more than you can handle anyway." Her tone was rather menacing as her eyes flashed red, and her irises shifted from a circular form into something more ovular, and pointed. Her human ears sunk into her head as cat-like ones appeared on top, and a tail sprouted from the small of her back. Her fingernails shifted into claws as fur covered her right hand, and she settled into a pre-pouncing position. "Alright then, kiddo, let's see what you got." Very little could distract Jen when she was as focused as she was on this fight. He wanted to see what he was getting himself into? She would show him exactly that. "If you can knock me on my ass with one punch, then I'll even throw in a bottle of my best liquor." A little incentive would serve the both of them well in this fight, or so she thought as she braced herself for what was to come. An all out brawl would do her some good for getting used to her new left arm.

WC: 304

The Bringer of Death, Brought to Heel Webp_n10
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 31st December 2019, 6:26 pm

I knew doing this was a mistake...

Quite the opposite, actually, so I see it. She's open for a fight, so I may as well take it, right?

The Paragon sighed as the Bringer of Death went in to focus on the upcoming fight. He rolled his neck, a light cracking sound emanating from each bone. Similarly, he cracked his knuckles. He had not been in a fight in a long time, and he was excited to finally prepare himself for a fight once more. "Well, if you insist that I don't go easy on you, I'll boost myself up a bit. You're welcome to as well, if you want. Your call." A smile crept across his face as his hands trembled slightly. He could tell this woman was powerful, probably the most difficult foe he ever had to face, and it got him riled up. "You told me not to go easy on you, so let's see how well you do with this."

He leaped forwards, his arms and legs wrapped in the shadows of his magic. Before Jin himself reached his foe, Hallow's Phantom struck first, its long arms extending beyond the reach that Jin's physical form could reach. The Phantom gave a number of rapid jabs, seemingly moving so fast that it seemed as if the Phantom had suddenly grown a number of extra arms for its swings. Shortly after, he himself landed a few strikes of his own, beginning with a quick series of punches and ending it with a powerful kick to the woman's gut. Following the kick, Jin smiled to himself. The last person the Bringer of Death had faced had emerged with a hole in his torso after the punches from Hallow's Phantom, but luckily it seemed as if this woman was stronger, though that perhaps should have been expected. She was a guild wizard, after all, and a dark guild wizard at that. Perhaps someone that was in Silver Wolf would have less opportunity to sustain it. They were researchers, not fighters, right? Surely a member of a dark guild would be battle-ready and strong from evading the law, right? Admittedly, Jin knew little about Dark Guilds. Were they always being hunted? It mattered little. The way that the Bringer of Death saw it, if people tried to hunt him, it simply meant for more bodies for him to revel in.

In a moment wrapped in the usual instinctual hubris of the Bringer of Death, he turned around. After all, he was used to killing weak noncombatants with such a strike usually, and he had never expected such a formidable foe. Jin stuck his hands into his pockets, aware that the Hallow's Phantom was instinctually prepared to guard against the strikes that his opponent could prepare. "After all, I did warn you."

I still really think this is a bad idea, getting involved with a brawl within the first few minutes of being at a guild.

You think everything is a bad idea.

What if this is the guildmaster? What then? We've already been kicked out of one guild! We can't afford to be booted out of another!

Jin visibly shrugged. Then I guess we'll go and make a name for ourselves by ourselves.

Jin was caught in the conversation with himself, unprepared for the fight coming ahead.

WC: 556
    TWC: 1790

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 1st January 2020, 7:18 am

In solitude Dahau had spent most of his time behind an arch-shaped window, that allowed him to gaze upon the white scenery that stretched out in front of the guild. Why? Mostly because he didn't have anything else to do, currently the days at the guild were dull and boring. There weren't any notable missions to go on, nor did his queen given him any new orders to follow. So what else to do besides but watch the frozen wastelands and listen to the harsh winds bellow around the guild.
    Suddenly Dahau's gaze shifted as he peered into the distance, there was a new and unknown presence in the near surroundings and more importantly, it was heading in the directions of the guild hall. Friend or foe it didn't matter, a small smirk appeared on Dahau's face as he knew there was finally something interesting happening today.

Curious to see who or what it was, Dahau left the confines of his chambers and walked downstairs towards the main hall. But instead of being the sole guild member to greet the mysterious stranger, he was actually late to the party. Several other members of the guild had taken notice of the approaching mage, and had come down to see with their own two eyes who it was. And just like Dahau they were being met with a rather entertaining scene. In the middle of the room was one of their own, readying herself for a fight. Jen, if Dahau was correct, he'd didn't had the pleasure of exchanging words with her yet, but he knew of her. Standing in front of her was a young man with ash white hair, obviously the intruder who was more then willing in changing blows with Jen.

Dahau started laughing out loud 'Finally!' he shouted 'something worthwhile is happening! I'd wager a thousand jewels that our own will deal with this new runt within five minutes!'

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:49 am