Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chasing Draconia (Cirven/Adalinda)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Chasing Draconia (Cirven/Adalinda) Empty Chasing Draconia (Cirven/Adalinda)

Post by Cirven 2nd December 2019, 2:13 pm

"This is the place, huh?" A man spoke with a dark hood covering his eyes and most of his face. He stood in a canyon area where he was surrounded by nothing but wildlife and rocks. He wore a black cloak with the rest of his clothing matching it. His long white hair flowed out from under his hood and was around his next. There was no one else near him but he continued to speak. "You and the others stay on standby. This is something I will do myself." He continued as he sent a spark of purple and black electricity into the sky above him. The clouds above him quickly darkened before a similar colored large bolt of lightning slammed into the ground just in front of him as he watched, unfazed. The destruction left after the spell left a large hole just in front of him; a hole that lead directly into some sort of underground base of operations it looked like. He leisurely dropped down the hole onto the debris that his spell had caused and started to looked around the area where he saw that his sudden attack lead to the deaths of most of the people in the room. "Who the hell are you!?" A person yelled out who had just burst into the room. "You can all me a reaper with a specific interest in your little operation." Cirven responded and flipped his hood down to reveal his face and emerald green eyes that was staring daggers through the man and then the others who rushed into the room with him. Each of them were not normal people with the different colored scales they had on different parts of their bodies. Cirven had only seen it a few times before with some Dragon Slayers using their Dragon Force form. "Reaper? The only reapers here will be us for you!" Cirven chuckled at the response he had been given. His laughing stopped as a red aura came over his body and then a near unseeable energy that exploded over the body of the man and a few near him causing their bodies to deteriorate into ethernano energy slowly from it being completely destroyed. "I meant I am a reaper in the strictest of ways and all of you have been made into my targets. I'm sorry by the way because I am not in a playful mood with any of you. This is a job that is a bit more personal than usual." He spoke out as he continued to use his spell to destroy all those near him before making his way deeper into the underground compound.

The footage of Cirven attacking the compound flickered in front of a group of men and neared its end with one of the men speaking up. "Who the hell is that?! Why are they here?!" A man who's body was covered in silver scales spoke out upon seeing the footage from another person's Archive-like Magic. There were a group of men sitting around a table each of which had varying amounts of scales on their bodies also who had watched the footage and started to discuss it while the fully scaled man asked his questioned. "Master Blivus, that is Cirven Mizune. He is the ex-leader of the West Fiore Trading Company and has recently joined up with the guild called Errings Rising. Reports say he has become a sort of leader there also." The man spoke out as he dispelled his spell that was showing the footage. "Why the hell is he here, Vintis?" Blivus questioned. "That is where we are confused, sir. Errings Rising only goes after those who they know want to govern things in a way that they do not like. All of our information points to them not knowing about our plans but then he is attacking where our bases are, one after the other. All we can think is this is a personal thing that he has set out to do himself with how he has been alone for each attack that has been done." Vintis was going to continue speaking but Blivus cut him off. "How many compounds has he destroyed?" Vintis took a short few seconds to respond. "Five, sir. We have also gotten word that he is possibly heading here now as well." Blivus looked at Vintis and let out a sigh before he continued speaking. "We will have to leave him a welcoming fit for a king. A king ready to be put on the chopping block..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chasing Draconia (Cirven/Adalinda) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Chasing Draconia (Cirven/Adalinda) Empty Re: Chasing Draconia (Cirven/Adalinda)

Post by Lethe 10th December 2019, 9:06 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

The slayer had spent quite some time searching in between her usual work for her family once again. Children of Draconia weren’t an easy cult to find. Most places she tried to go find information on, were destroyed as if it they were covering their tracks or something. While there were going to be plenty of cults around. This was one she wanted to kill in its tracks. Honestly. She wanted her parents to recognize her, so she was here as Adalinda, not Seer. She wasn’t even in her uniform. She had on a white tank top and some black workout pants on over her boots she now found to be quite comfortable. Finally she had found out some information about these wretched people and the family that was once her own before they messed with her as a child. Even Veles was pissed and ready to go. Tammy was forced to stay back. Ada didn’t want to hold herself back on these people. Yeah, the exceed could have helped her, but she didn’t want to risk it.

She managed to find another entrance to Children of Draconia’s little mound home, and was casually stalking through. Veles had done something to temporarily make her scents invisible. No one attacked her, and it seemed rather useful so far. She just wanted to inspect for now. She had crept up on a room just as they were questioning whom they were seeing. She peered to see what was going on. She saw the screen and the man. "Master Blivus, that is Cirven Mizune. He is the ex-leader of the West Fiore Trading Company and has recently joined up with the guild called Errings Rising. Reports say he has become a sort of leader there also." That was what they said. Ada felt herself paling. That was Cirven?! She swallowed her spit rather hard, and grinned rather devilishly. Especially since they were continuing their conversation about what her mentor was doing. That’s why she kept on finding destroyed compounds. His doing. How sweet.

Unfortunately for Cirven, this was her target. She slowly stood up again and had her arms crossed over her chest while she leaned on the doorframe, kicking her foot up against the other side of the doorframe. “Hey shitballs. If he’s a ‘king’ why not pay respects to your mother fucking Goddess. The one who successfully granted you your dumbass scales in this godless pit you call a cult.” Her blue eyes were daggers towards every single man in here. She wanted to scoff. They weren’t worthy. None of them. Not even this Bilvus bastard with his silver looking scales. They were all weak compared to her. All of these scaled men were all ready to attack her, and she grinned to them a rather toothy grin. “Oh? Did I forget my introduction?” Her magic dropped, oppressing all the other magics in the room, and her own shiny grey scales appeared on her body. “Ortinbras. Adalinda. Cirven’s former mentee. He may be a beast. But baby, I’ll be the monster you all have been waiting for. So where’s my welcome party fit for a goddess? Huh Bilvus? Vintis?” She held up a hand and gripped it in a fist. “That’s right. No one cares about me. I just have a dragon infused with me to fulfill this dumpsters wishes. Guess what, bitches? I’m back to take my fucking crown.” She steels her hands and quickly shoves herself forward.

She went after the neck of the first partially scaled guy, and quickly chucked him at another. Her current training regime was taking effect. Punch and block if need be. But, these guys were breaking under her touch. Bilvus quickly went after her and Ada’s blue and grey eyes shot daggers just as Veles took over, makin her eyes turn to that of a dragons. “Puny human.” His voice reverberated through Adalinda’s lips before he grabbed the others neck. Ada had taken over again, eyes normal as she literally walked out of the room and football slammed the guy into the ground. “I bet this would be a better welcome party for my old mentor than what ballsy shit you guys had planned. If his punk ass even shows up.” She dusted her hands and crossed her arms over her chest. That was what this guy had to give her? “I see this place hasn’t been able to catch up to me so far yet…” She snorts and puts her hands behind her head, casually glancing around to see if Cirven did show up or was showing up at all.
    Notes and Enemies:
    : @Cirven : 768 words : notes: HP: 990 MP: 792 :
    Job Link/Job Approval

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 19th January 2020, 7:18 pm

"She really has gotten stronger, huh?" Cirven spoke out to himself as he laid in the darkness of the shadows he could jump inside of to move around areas stealthily. "I wonder just how much of my training she still keeps up with? Are there even wyverns left in Tolgalen, I wonder?" He smiled and started to float around in the darkness in a laid down position like he was on some sort of invisible and floating bed. He continued muttering to himself as he went over most of his thoughts as his ex-mentee went through taking out the men in the room she had just barged into abruptly. He was hiding in the shadows of Vintis before he moved because the man was swiftly killed along with the others. He found himself jumping into Adalinda's shadow just before she finished clearing out the room. He knew that she could feel that he was around by her mannerism of standing in the room with her hands on the back of her head. That was a clear sign that she was allowing herself to look open for any sort of attack. It was an invitation to those like them who were strong.

"Didn't leave me any at all, did you?" He projected his voice from out of her shadow and then moved to another shadow in the room quickly where he continued speaking. "You know, I had questions for them that I planned on torturing out of them after a killed all but maybe a few." He quickly moved again and again as he spoke so that his voice sounded like it was coming from all around her. "I know my scent is not the same and I do not look the same but you know who I am, don't you? Your scent is different. I wonder if you really are Ada. My Ada." He continued to have his voice come from all around her then suddenly materialized behind her with his clawed hands covered in black lightning and white flames as he lunged at her and took a swipe with one of them when he was close enough to hit her. He knew she would dodge his attack somehow though, even if she barely did so and would continue speaking. "Maybe we should test each other to remind ourselves just who we are? Sound fun? Don't worry about answering. You don't have a choice." His voice still came from all around her as he spoke which would tell her what was obviously happening if she remembered anything about what her mentor could do. It became much more obvious what he was doing when two more of himself jumped from shadows near her again and aimed to attack her again in a similar way with their claws but this time aiming for a much more lethal attack as the first to appear stood back and watched with a smile on his face that was ear to ear.

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 18th February 2020, 9:39 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

The dragon slayer glanced around the room one last time, honestly wondering if this was the place that she grew up in for the first few years of her life. Veles was being quiet, not giving her a yes or no about it. He didn't want her to know exactly where she grew up in her younger years. He only told her that they moved around every other year after she was successfully experimented on. 'You have company.' 'I'm aware, wanna tell me who it is?' 'Tsk…' Veles was being moody now. He wanted to demolish this place that hurt his host, and him in a sense. This wasn't too much fun here for the slayer now. She was bored. She lets up a huff and leans her head back.

A grin came on her lips as she heard the voice she had been waiting to hear for quite a while. She glanced over her shoulder and let her arms be released from behind her head to her sides. “Why would I leave you some fun? Besides, they’re not dead, yet.” She waved her hand a bit as she was a little bored of this game as Cirven shadow jumped or whatever he was doing while talking to her. A shit eating grin spread on her lips as he questioned if she knew who he was and started calling her ‘his Ada.’ “I’m flattered, Cirven. I don’t recognize your scent anymore, which is a shame, but unfortunately I only knew who you were due to these pathetic bozos who are laying here around us. Heard them talking about the guy who mentored me on their screen.” She glanced over and frowned.

As soon as she felt him behind her, she instantly moved to the side, and had her greyed fists up as she glared at Cirven. She had barely been a second too slow, else she would have been hit. He issued a challenge though, and her grin came back. “Oh. I don’t need to test myself to remind me who I am. I know exactly who I am. But it does sound fun regardless." She leaned her head to the side and let out a slight whine. “Why does this feel familiar?” ‘You are an absolute imbecile, host.’ Veles was getting tired of her and her rather forgetful memories, but he also knew it was partially his and Metalicana’s fault for her being in this state. He wouldn’t admit it aloud for her to hear though.

Adalinda brushed off her inability to remember why this felt familiar and shook her shoulders as she grinned. She let her own magic energy just drop. It had been ages since she did so and let herself not suppress her magic signature. She felt like a wound up ball of stress and grief from being a Vice President of the WFTC and a mother of three while hunting her biological family, and looking for clues on her foster father. She didn't even think, letting her body move on its own as she threw herself backwards in attempt to dodge the double claws coming at her. “Answer me this, Cirven. Why?” She calls out as she threw herself backwards in hopes to land on her feet again, despite a wall being behind her and glaring her blue optics at him. The ‘why’ was a combination of unfinished questions of ‘Why did he leave? Why did he turn his cheek from them, the company? Why was it so important for him to just drop the company like he did?’ and a million other ‘whys’ all wrapped up in one with a nice little bow for him.

If she were to dodge the attack, her lips would press into a thin line while she looked to the Cirven ahead of her. She wanted to hear his possible answer first before she even laid her own attack on him, or he did his own. If she was hit though, even a bit, she would hiss from letting herself be touched and just glare at him, the same response as if she were to dodge, waiting for his answer before she went after him herself, or he made another move.

Notes and Enemies:
    : @Cirven : (702) 1470 (2726 total) words : notes: HP: 990 MP: 792 :
    Job Link/Job Approval

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 6th May 2020, 5:38 pm

Like he predicted his old mentee would dodge his attacks as the clones of himself aimed to attack her. The clones looked like his old blue haired self that she was used to which maybe caused her to do her next action that he was not prepared for. An attack that aimed directly at a weak point that he did not know she had over him; the part of him that wanted to be back with everyone he had grown to know. The attack came in a single word aimed at him. Why. The clones of the devil would disperse into dark ethernano particles and then from out of her own shadow the real Cirven would form with his green eyes locked onto her. His new form would be completely visible by her along with the serious look that came over his face. "You want to know why? Why for what? Why I left? Why I have done everything I have done to this point? Why I show up now?" He replied back to her in a serious and unusual tone that he rarely used. It was like all of the want he had to toy with her had been sapped out of him. "I left be-" His voice was cut off by a sudden object bursting from the wall behind him and then blade-like object piercing through his chest causing him to gasp out from the sudden pain. He was then held up by the attacker while still on the object which became blatantly obvious was the claw of a dragon from the large purple scaled hand that it came from. "Getting a bit too sentimental there, huh? Pure weakness!" A booming voice spoke out from the other side of the wall as the face of a dragon came through the now completely destroyed wall. The dragon flung its hand down and sent Cirven flying to the ground where he crashed into the floor before being impaled by the dragon again but this time it used each claw on its hand to do so, with each stabbing through his body and holding him to the ground. "You will die for that weakness, devil. But before that we will deal with your little friend here while you watch." The dragon spoke now bringing itself into the room completely showing that it was smaller than a full grown dragon with its body looking as though it had human qualities to it. The dragon then shrunk down in size where it stood next to Cirven with its body taking the form of a human with black scales all over their body. He had short black hair with black eyes, his skin was also tanned. Two others, a male and female walked up next to the man. The woman had red scales all over her body while the other man had light blue scales allover his body. "Adalinda, right? I am Xexl, this is Teer and Lekil. You have been a thorn in our side for awhile now just like this one here but due to my paralysis abilities and my friends here, you won't be much of a problem at all. We were hoping to jump in during your little sparring match but it was too perfect to jump in now and kill you both with our abilities." Xexl chuckled and then sat down next to the paralyzed Cirven. "I will make it interesting for all of us though. You get to fight Teer and Lekil while your friend and I watch the massacre happen. I would say we should shake on it but you have little choice here." As Xexl finished speaking both Teer and Lekil would let out a dragon-like roar each that sent out a blast of flames and ice that would combine and explode causing the underground base to explode, forcing a large hole in the base all around them that put them outside in the mountains. "Have fun now!" Xexl waved his hand at Ada as both of his allies rushed toward her.

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 16th November 2020, 2:36 pm

The account may say Lethe, but plot says Ada. UwU

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

Ada stayed on the ready for another attack when the clones disappeared and he showed himself to her as he was now after coming out of her own shadow. Her blue eyes locked on his green eyes. She felt like he was being serious for once as she looked at him, and that caused her eyebrows to perk up in anticipation of his response. A sad smile formed on her face as she nods to his questions slowly. He basically got it without her saying it. She was a bit too tuned in to Cirven that she almost didn’t realize that their reunion was being crashed by some jerkass. She had instantly held her scaled fists up and glared over towards the voice that boomed at her after jumping back to avoid getting hit by whatever Cirven had.

The dragon slayer spared a quick glance towards her old mentor to see how he was faring. Should she help the nutcase with that dragon claw? He did fight wyverns before, and flew on a dragon as well. He used to train rather hard… She scoffed a bit though as she was called his ‘little friend’. “Please, bitch. You’ll have a hard time ‘dealing’ with me.” She grins devilishly. As the dragon brought itself in the room, she snorted. ‘It’s a baby.’ Veles laughs to his host. She nodded a little. She could change to a much bigger dragon than them. As the man shrunk down and his companions came up next to him, she held up her middle finger at the introduction, snorting at the fact that she’s been a thorn in his side without knowing this group made her rather proud of herself. “You think simple poison can fuck me up? Bitch. You think too lowly of me.” She waved her hand while snorting. She then leaned forward with a hand on her hip and her greyed hands in the form of a gun with her index finger pointed to her temple and her thumb pointed up. “I think you guys have a bunch of dragon gunk in your head and need to get a big gulp of humble soup to cure you. Sit down children.” She cackles.

The fire dragon girl and ice dragon boy roared and caused an explosion. She covered her head a little, and only squinted despite the debris. “Hey Veles?” She says aloud, feeling the adrenaline coursing through her body even faster as her eyes opened wide and she looked at her oncoming attackers. “Lets not hold back one ounce.” Her grey skin seemed to go a lighter shade of grey as steel formed over her initial iron grey body. She let herself be hit and thrown back away from the two, rolling backwards for a bit before she threw her legs out and was instantly sliding backwards. Her hand was on the ground as she glared forward, cackling like a mad woman. “Was that supposed to be a punch? That barely tickled… Please tell me you two have more than that! If this is all you can give me… Shame. You’re all failures.” She taunts in utter glee. She stood up straight as the two came at her again, their names weren’t worth remembering, and cracked her knuckles. “Veles, take over whenever to clobber them.” She cackles as she shoves herself forward.

She didn’t hold her hands up as she ran towards them, instead, leaning forward and making it seem like she was going to sprint in between them. The two split off to the sides around her, and she chuckles as she throws her arms out, throwing a pair of steeled reinforced clubs at them. One of the clubs thunked against the ground, but the other hit a target. She quickly turned her head to where the club hit the ground, and grabbed hold of the fire dragon girl as she tried to attack her from behind. “Think you’re tough shit cause you missed that? Try again, whore…” She grabs the girls biceps while kicking her feet out from under her and then yanked her up off the ground to throw her over her shoulders onto the ground behind her. The ice dragon guy came after her now and blasted her back towards the opening of the cult base that they made with some of his ice. She let herself tumble back and skid again til the back of her left foot just barely peeked over the opening of the base. She shot herself forward and laughed heartily. “This is seriously sad work you two! Have you guys fought dragons before?! Wyverns?! Beast of men?! I doubt it. Your punches have no soul in them!” She raised a fist as she raced towards the ice dragon guy, though she stumbled for a moment, making her close her eyes a bit, but she was quickly on her feet again. Her punch still connected with the face of the ice dragon guy, and slammed into his face harder than it should have. She let her fist guide his head to the ground, creating a crater with his head and the force of her punch.

“That is how you punch.” Her voice now sounded deeper and reverberated as her ice blue eyes were that of a pair of dragon eyes. Her facial expression was completely different as if Adalinda wasn’t the one in charge of her body anymore. Veles had taken over, and he was going to relish in wiping the floor with these so called ‘dragons’. His host was more of a dragon than these fakes. “Adalinda said not to hold back an ounce… But I think she meant me not holding back since I have a bone to pick with the dumb Children of Draconia. Are all three of you ready?” He cackles as he turned to glance at the fire and ice fakers. He was going to absolutely enjoy flexing his arms and on these brats and show them what a true dragon could do. He raised his hands as he interlocked Ada's fingers, pushing them outwards to make them all pop so he could be looser to fight these freaking little losers who call themselves dragons.
    : @Cirven : 1034 words : 4436 thread total :
    #00ffff-Adalinda #669999-Veles
    solo word count: 2504
    Job Link/Job Approval

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:39 pm