Birthday: November 30
Special Characteristics: Eyes glow in the dark, cheek dimples
Personality: Ezekiel, or Zeke for short, is most often perceived as an over-eager, young and naive mage. He was mostly sheltered growing up, rarely traveling farther than the reaches of his hometown, and therefore has a limited, almost childish sense of the world. Zeke is considerably adventurous and bold, but also tends to be big-mouthed and speaks the first thing that crosses his mind. Ever since he was a child, Zeke has always possessed a distracting curiosity about the world. His curiosity has always proved to be a tossup when it comes to professional work; sometimes it serves as an instinct in the right direction, other times his curiosity leads him into trouble, danger even. Albeit inappropriate at times, he maintains a cheerful, almost playful disposition during battle. While he may not be a natural born leader, he is unbelievably loyal to his friends and can follow orders to the teeth. He is energetic and always happy to lend a hand, and is always prepared to support a teammate in need. Although he would much rather sort a fight out with words, he claims that a fistfight can often "warm up the muscles." Zeke may be simple-minded, but he is not stupid; he is intelligent but not in a scholarly sense. From spending most of his time in and around nature, he has innate survival and hunting skills higher than the average person. Jokes often go over his head, but he tries to play off like he understands. At heart, he is still a child, still blissfully unaware of how dangerous the world really is. Additionally, having grown up with strict, religious parents, he is unknowingly chivalrous and polite despite his loudmouthedness. He has often been told that he speaks with an slight Gaelic or Irish-sounding accent, as well. Unlike most people, Zeke is a morning person and is happiest when the sun is out.
- Animals - Growing up around nature, Ezekiel has become a quite fond of animals and respectful of the natural cycle of life. Although he is an avid hunter, he never kills without reason and only does so when necessary. As part of his fondness of animals, he also understands behaviors more intimately and can often solve issues without confrontation.
- Water - Ezekiel has always enjoyed being around water even more than land. He is a skilled voyager when it comes to freshwater, capable of traveling on rivers and across lakes with ease. He enjoys swimming as well, and is quite a strong swimmer.
- Springtime - Ezekiel appreciates the life and warmth accompanied by the end of a cold winter. As a considerably lively person, the end of winter means an end of sluggishness and a return to what he calls 'normal' times.
- Urban Settings - Ezekiel is somewhat of a country boy having been born on a farm near Cedar. And so, being in a crowded city where the buildings outnumber the flora and fauna, he is generally uncomfortable.
- Snow/Winter - To Ezekiel, the cold is devoid of life and its fruits. Wintertime is too sluggish and slow for his quick-paced lifestyle. He hates having to wear more than two layers, and is genuinely saddened by the fact that he can't swim in such weather.
- Uniformity - Despite wanting to join a guild, Ezekiel dislikes being forced into conformity. His free-spiritedness and often lax nature do not coincide with militaristic ideals, but he will begrudgingly follow if necessary.
- Adventure - Having stayed in the same town all his life, one of Ezekiel's driving forces to become a mage was to see the world. Most of all, he wants to sail on the ocean at least once in his life.
- Freedom - Now that he has moved far from his hometown, he relishes in his newfound liberating lifestyle. As a result of growing up in a rather traditional place, Ezekiel has suffered from being stuck in a strict cycle of church customs and the knighthood in Cedar. And so, he takes every opportunity to ensure his freedom and that of others is not impeded on.
- Preservation - One of Ezekiel's desires as a mage is to ensure that the environment and nature remain generally untouched and their beauty maintained.
- The Dark - As childish as it may seem, Ezekiel becomes especially paranoid at night when he is alone. Although he feels at home in places like forests and in nature, darkness shifts his mentality from optimistic to hesitant. And so, on his travels, he is sure to carry a slow-burning lantern to last him through the night. No trauma is attached to this fear, it simply stems from Ezekiel never growing out of this phobia.
- Loss - Although not afraid to fail, Ezekiel is afraid to lose physical things and people. In a way, it is a sort of possessiveness that stems from being unable to cope with losing things as a child.
- The Supernatural - Ezekiel has always had a general fear for creatures of demonic or angelic lineage and spirits. Unlike animals, supernatural creatures are puzzling to him, too human to be predictable, but too animal to him at the same time. While he can accustom himself to animal-like spirits, he is hesitant around any supernatural creature.
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Neon Green
Skin Tone: Olive
Appearance: Ezekiel might not be as tall as any other guys, but he is fairly lean and strong. Aside from his enticing eyes, his bright toothy smile and dimples are other characteristics noticed at first glance. He typically keeps his hair short, buzzed on the sides and somewhat long on top. After a few days without a haircut or a shave, his hair grows into wiry curls and a five o'clock shadow grows on his jaw. On his adventures, he typically wears a lightweight brass chest plate and a long white tunic underneath. He carries around a plain yellow handkerchief, which either stays around his neck or looped on his hip. He also carries a leather quiver that serves as multi-purpose storage.
Guild: Dies Irae
Tattoo: Right Thigh, jade green