Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Oshibana Assassination

Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Medeia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lioness Take-Over
    Second Skill: Fire-Make
    Third Skill:

Oshibana Assassination Empty Oshibana Assassination

Post by Jennifer Ford 20th October 2019, 1:02 pm

Name: Jen Ford

HP: 520/520

MP: 520/520

Job link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25325-contracted-out-for-assassination

It was Oshibana this time. First Shirotsume, then Talonia, now Oshibana. It seemed as though the guild were trying to get Jen to cement their hold on the north-eastern region of Fiore. Jen wasn't unhappy about this, of course, but she was getting a bit bored with all the "leave this person alive" and "don't kill until X happens" jobs. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy torturing her prey, she loved playing with her food, in a purely metaphorical sense. The trouble was that there were too many restrictions on some previous jobs, and she needed to unwind. Luckily, this time there didn't seem to be such a limitation. Jen didn't operate well on 'slow and low' She did her best by going in fast and loud. Unfortunately, due to her tendencies, she had been appointed a babysitter to ensure that she didn't go too wild and kill everyone in the town.

"Great, my one chance to really cut loose, and they're going to tie my hands. Well, at least while we're there, I can pick up something for Med." Jen had grown quite fond of her senior guild member in the short time that they had known one another. She didn't really know what it was exactly that drew her to the witch. Perhaps it was fate. Perhaps it was something else, something like a mutual respect for one another. Whatever it was, it had developed into a deep connection between the two of them, made stronger by their confessions at the equinox festival. "You know, it's funny. As much as I like other women, the only one I truly love is her. I'm just trying to figure out the next step, I guess. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to say that about anyone, and yet, here I am. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her at this point. She's always there for me. But then, I guess I should try to be more focused on the job. After all, I gotta get stronger if I'm going to take the old goat's throne."

Jen smirked when she thought about her grandfather, and the great legion that he ruled over. The old man had never revealed himself to Jen, but he didn't need to, she knew who he was, who she was, and she knew exactly what her role was to be in all of this. Sure, Saraphina was the Queen of her guild, but Jen was to be the Queen of hell. It was only a matter of getting strong enough to fulfill her obligation. The matter of strength was twofold. She would eventually have to fight the old man, and the legion would only follow those that were strong. "So, what's the plan? Also, do we really need one? I mean, I get that I can be a little uncontrollable at times, but I honestly don't see why we can't just kill everyone." Jen was speaking to Cirven, one of the aces of Errings Rising.

Word Count: 501

Personal Word Count: 501/8,000

Total Word Count: 501/16,000

@Cirven

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oshibana Assassination Webp_n10
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Oshibana Assassination Empty Re: Oshibana Assassination

Post by Cirven 11th November 2019, 1:43 pm

The devil had been bored recently with what had been going on. They had recently lead an attack on Hostia and took it over but things had calmed down after that. It was as if they had made too big of a move that no one wanted to confront them about or the complete opposite causing them to think that Erring Rising did not do anything worthy of their attention. Cirven did not care much for the politics of things at this point and felt the want to go out and just have his own brand of fun. All it would take was finding a suitable thing to do which lead him to looking into assassination contracts. He did not waste his time with any of the simplistic ones and went for the ones that were specifically labeled to be much harder targets to kill that had piled up bodies of those who had tried to take their lives. One man caught his eye seeing that the man had caused multiple governments to change their views on things causing himself to be inserted into a seat of power in these countries as an adviser. This allowed him to help multiple countries at the same time seeing as his position was not exactly a stable one for any of them. The man was known as Hervic Van Ivanus, a mage who had become a big deal over the years from using his earth magic to take down other big named mages and more. Cirven chuckled as he found out that the man with all of his strength had taken up having a large amount of guards around him to protect him as if he had let the positions he had got to his head.

After investigating into the Hervic more, Cirven had another step in finding a way to get rid of his boredom; Would he go alone or not? The question rang in his mind for a bit as he easily could take any of the other Detergers with him on this job but that could make it too easy for him seeing as they were a tight nit group who knew each other through and through. He wanted to make it interesting and came to the conclusion of finding someone new he could work with or at least someone he had not come in contact with a lot. This lead him to finding out that Hervic would be in Oshibana soon and that one of Erring Rising was near the train city and could meet him there.

After giving the new orders to Jennifer and making his way to the city himself through turning himself into black lightning and quickly flying through the clouds there, the duo would meet up together just outside of the city. He would make his appearance as a bolt of black lightning that crashed into the ground but made less noise than other bolts would. The lightning would come together to make his bodily form also. His entrance would happen while Jen waited outside of the city for him as she was ordered to.

"Sorry for being late. I had to make sure I got more info on our target. Did the orders brief you enough on everything or did you need a reminder of what we are doing here?" He spoke out as his body was reformed from the lightning. "We can do this the loud way or the stealthy way. I will let you decide just that and lead the way. Either way, this should be a good time killer over sitting and waiting for something to happen at the castle." His body would fully form showing that he was wearing a black coat with a matching shirt, boots and pants. His emerald green eyes would glow for a short time after his form was returned to normal and his long white hair would be sprawled out all around him from his head. "Let's have some fun, shall we Jennifer?" His face broke into a sinister grin as he spoke to his ally for this job and he waited for her to take the lead.

WC:

@Jennifer Ford

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oshibana Assassination LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 12th November 2019, 1:32 pm

HP: 520/520

MP: 445/520

"Well, that's a lot more accommodating than I originally envisioned." Jen chuckled a bit as she considered all the various ways that this job could play out. "Well, considering that there's a lot to play with, I'd say that someone of my particular proclivity is quite useful here. Seems like a good day to go hunting, wouldn't you agree?" A flame danced in Jen's outstretched hand as she pondered what she might want to burn first. After a moment of thought, she grinned before summoning her pack of wolves. "Alright kids, go have your fun."

The creatures howled in unison before taking off, into the town. "That should help us draw a crowd. Don't get me wrong, I know some people like the quiet approach, but I'm just not a quiet person. Just ask Med." She smirked before following behind the pack, and admiring their teamwork. "You know, it never fails to amaze me, seeing how efficient they can be sometimes." It was almost laughable that whoever this person was thought that whoever they had hired would protect them.

When the street thugs showed up, Jen actually started laughing. "Oh my, you really think you're worth playing with? Please, You're not even worthy of being used as chew toys. And yet, you would stand in the way of progress? You do realize that we would actually make your lives easier, don't you?" "There's more of us than there are of you." "Are there? I think you've forgotten something." Jen let out a low whistle, which caused her pack to rejoin her. "We are legion, for we are many. I can create things that would give you nightmares, using the most basic and destructive of elements. So, you still want to do this?"

"I can't promise that you will have an easy time, and you will most certainly die. Are you ready for that? Oh, and these are not my only friends here today, but I'd rather not tip my full hand to such weaklings as yourselves." The wolves snarled and barked as they approached the toughs. When they turned tail and ran, they were individually hunted by her pack, and torn to shreds. Jen laughed the entire time that this was going on. Something inside of her was obviously off for her to take this much enjoyment from such destructive activities, but she had been like that from the get-go. So it wasn't anything that needed fretting over, so long as one did not get on her bad side.

Jen wasn't lying though. The wolves really were only one small part of her arsenal, which seemed to be growing exponentially, along with her capabilities as a mage. She had worked hard since joining Errings Rising, and her hard work had most definitely paid off. Still, that was no reason to stop. She wasn't going to stop until she hit the top, entered into the highest tier of mages that not even the council could touch. "This really is fun, Cirv. I'm surprised that we didn't invite Med to join us, she'd probably be having a blast on her own." As she pondered this particular idea, Jen created a clone of herself, giving her a kiss for good luck before sending her off to play.

"I mean, just thinking of a place like this sitting right under our noses all this time, I'm surprised we haven't done away with their laws already. But then, I suppose that's a small part of why we're here isn't it? I'd love to host another game like the one I played in Talonia. From what I heard, I actually got some pretty high ratings for that." She chuckled lightly as she remembered all those scared hostages, and the way the audience seemed to be voting for the cruelest or most interesting methods of killing the local celebrities.

"It's a great feeling, taking the world by the balls like that. All those laws to prevent me from doing exactly what I did, and I still managed to pull it off. They really are useless, aren't they?" The screams in the distance were like music to Jen's ears as her creations completed their final task of exploding. Of course, this meant that someone, or multiple people, had fought back competently, which did cause Jen to raise an eyebrow. "Curious, someone stronger must have joined the festivities." She couldn't help but feel elated as she casually made her way towards whoever it was that had destroyed her clone, and her wolves.

"I may or may not need help with this one. But, that's why I brought a couple of friends as backup. Just waiting on the right time to call them in. Still, at least I have them with me. Better to have them and not need their aid, than to need them and not have them. Isn't that how it goes? In any event, I have no doubt that we'll be able to pull off the rest of this job just as smoothly. After all, You have a direct descendant of Lucifer with you. So what is there to worry about, right? Between the two of us, this should be a cake walk. It's just a matter of how quickly you want to finish this."

"Personally, though, I'd like to take my time, and have some fun before we deal with our true target. Otherwise, why bother killing all these other schmucks?" When she reached the origin point of the explosive sounds from earlier she was quite pleased with what she saw, carnage all around her, except for what appeared to be a small group of maids, all of which seemed to be armed. "Oh my, this is something that certainly cannot be allowed. I am employed by your new Queen, after all. So, I'll make you a deal. We can fight, and you will probably die, or you can stand down, and allow yourselves to properly be conscripted into the service of the Queen. Choose quickly."

Word Count: 1,000

Personal Word Count: 1,501/8,000

Total Word Count: 2,195/16,000

Name: Fire-Make: Clone
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 100
    Range: 75 meters
    Speed: 75 meters per second
    Duration: 7 posts
    Downside: n/a
    Description: Jen creates a perfect looking clone of herself to fool opponents. When attacked, the clone explodes.

Name: Fire-Make: Wolf Pack
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Burst
    Damage: 100
    Range: 75 meters
    Speed: 75 meters per second
    Duration: 7 posts
    Downside: n/a
    Description: Jen creates several wolves made of fire that bite and claw at her target. The wolves can then either hold onto the target or explode to cause massive damage.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 18th November 2019, 1:32 pm

~rolling for the enemies

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th November 2019, 1:32 pm

The member 'Cirven' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Oshibana Assassination R2fEWNz Oshibana Assassination NXDHjfc Oshibana Assassination R2fEWNz Oshibana Assassination R2fEWNz Oshibana Assassination OdAaNwh Oshibana Assassination OdAaNwh Oshibana Assassination OdAaNwh Oshibana Assassination R2fEWNz Oshibana Assassination OdAaNwh Oshibana Assassination NXDHjfc
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 18th November 2019, 2:40 pm

Cirven was completely observing and following his female companion as she went about with her decision of how they should approach. He figured he would watch what she could do over taking part himself so he could find out her personality and abilities more. He was happy to see that she was more of the merciless type of ally and seemed to prefer to be less stealthy than most he usually dealt with. Her abilities somewhat impressed him as not many people were able to make any sort of constructs usually with their magic, especially ones that could act on their own. She was also the type to 'bark' along with her skills which was something he could relate to but he did not know if she used it in a similar way as he did yet. The devil loved to play mind games with his opponent and knew that it was half of the battle in most cases to do so as finding holes in an enemy could be hard otherwise.

"It is pretty fun to just be able to let loose, right? This place will be a pretty fun playground for us as long as the other players start to become more interesting. Small fry like what you just dealt with bores me quickly after all. I need some interesting opponents to fight over them or else this whole trip would be a huge disappointment." He spoke out just before the sounds of multiple explosions went off. He was able to assess from her response that her constructs only did that when they were defeated from her response to him about needing help. "You brought friends along too? Great minds must really think alike. " He commented to her before his body morphed into the shadows around them. "I am calling dibs on those who destroyed your wolves and clone. I want to enjoy a warm up also. I'll see you there." He spoke out through the shadows and then traveled through them at high speeds heading towards where the fighting had to have happened. He knew he did not have much time to reach the area and figured heading there in a stealthy way would help with surprising those who were most likely ready to surprise him. He also took this chance to test just how fast Jennifer was and if she could keep up with him at all.

It took him very little time to arrive where the battle had happened which allowed him to see that ten people stood in front of the charred and burning areas that used to be the constructs of varying body types with two of them standing in front of the others allowing the devil to assume that they had destroyed the constructs. Their bodies looked unscathed from the encounter also which made Cirven even more excited for what was next. The two men looked to be twins and in every way with large body types that some would say was crossing the border of 'freakishly huge'. The other eight people left the scene while the duo stayed and waited for who was to come. They did not seem intimidated by who could come in the slightest. Cirven did not want to sway away from an opportunity to fight the twin behemoths and formed his body from out of the shadows near where the constructs had blown up. "Interesting that they left both of you here. I'm guessing you must be some of the stronger ones, right?" The stocky twins looked towards him blankly at first before one of them spoke. "You are the one who sent those constructs that attacked our men?" One of them asked. Cirven flashed a grin at them. "What would you do if I say I was?" His reply was met with the sudden flash of a blade making its way to him from where one of the constructs had been destroyed causing him to attempt to jump out of its way but his body reacted in the wrong way and moved closer towards the blade where it stabbed into his chest deeply. "There is your answer." The same twin spoke out and Cirven stumbled backwards to a wall with his hands weakly reaching towards the weapon that had been stabbed into his body. "Thi..This.. IS INTERESTING!" He yelled out and then started to laugh loudly as he pulled the knife from out of his body and threw it towards the twin who had been speaking. The knife stopped just before hitting him and fell to the ground as the man looked on amused. "So one or both of you can control metal or cause that knife to move around somehow while the other or both of you can manipulate the body of the enemy you are targeting." He spoke out loud as his wound healed from the stabbing he had just endured.

"We should kill this one quickly." The talkative twin spoke out and caused multiple knives to come from what seemed like out of nowhere to barrage Cirven from every direction around him. "I take that as I was right. I wonder just how far abilities like that will get you though...?" He spoke out as the knives quickly moved in on him. He did not move at all which caused the twins to think that the devil had given up but before the knives could make contact with Cirven a red aura came over his body and he quickly spun around which sent out a red energy from out all around him which completely destroyed each of the knives causing them to disperse into ethernano particles. "What did you just do?!" Cirven was questioned by the talkative twin. "That was me saying 'show me more of what you can do'." He continued to grin at his opponent's and waited for them to react in some way. "W-w-we have killed so many with our skills! You will just be another one that falls to us! Don't get so cocky!" The twin yelled out showing how angry he was. "I didn't ask for you to get angry or to talk back. I asked for you to show me more of what you could do before I kill you." A look of pure anger took shape over both of the twins faces before multiple knives formed out around Cirven but this time those knives started to glow a bright red before lighting on fire completely and jetting towards where Cirven stood. They were much faster than earlier but Cirven managed to move out of the way of the barrage this time which caused the talkative twin to look at his brother in confusion. "What are you doing?! Why is he not being hit by any of them?!" He yelled out angrily. "I expected more from you than just some simple game of dodging, even a game where I have to force myself to move backwards in order to move the way I want to but I am pretty tired of this now." Cirven spoke out leisurely as he dodged around the attacks aimed at him. He stared at the silent brother as his emerald eyes had a flash of red come over them. Translucent energy formed around the twin before engulfing him in an red explosion of the same energy he had used earlier. The explosion was quick and left the silent twin with chunks of his body completely gone as he fell to the ground, lifeless. "Lan!" The talkative twin spoke out as he turned his focus for a second which was all Cirven was waiting for. A red energy built over the right hand of Cirven and he quickly swiped the same hand through the air sending out a crescent blade of the energy that swiftly cut across and through the neck of the talkative twin, severing his head completely.

The knives around him fell to the ground and dispersed into magical energy which caused Cirven to laugh. "I was wrong on the knives then! He could create them himself!" He laughed as he spoke and then looked around himself to see if Jennifer was nearby. "I hope you got to see that but don't worry. I will save some of the others for you to have your fun with. It is just as fun for me to watch as it is to participate after all." He would save to her before shooting her another grin. "Where to next?" He questioned her.

WC:

@Jennifer Ford

Character Info:
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 2nd December 2019, 3:10 am

HP: 650/650

MP: 650/650

Jen smirked as she watched Cirven toy with his enemies. The two seemed to be cut from the same cloth, almost. "Well now, to call that entertainment would be a major understatement." She sauntered forward, seeming to stalk what victims remained. "You're strong, stronger than me, I'll give you that, but then, I like to play with my food a little more, even the weaker ones."

A wicked grin crossed her features as she chuckled loudly enough for all around to hear. "Run, hide, fight, make me work for this. Whatever you do, do try not to bore me. I do so hate the feeling of disappointment." She walked slowly, occasionally dancing a little.

"Whatever it is that you end up doing, it won't be enough, but please, do make an effort. After all, it won't be any fun for any of us if you just lay down and die, now will it?" Jen always enjoyed the hunt more than the kill, except in special cases. She saw it as something of a game, and wanted to be sure that she got as much excitement from this as possible. "So, what will you do?"

She could feel something, like a tiny pinprick at the edge of her senses, as one of the thugs burst through a door on her right. She sighed in disappointment as he rushed towards her. "See, this is what I mean!" She didn't even bother dodging the pipe that he swung, but simply stood there, motionless as it made contact with the top of her head. A little blood trickled down her face, before she stared crossly at the male.

"BOO!" She could smell a heavy scent of fear, mixed with something not worth mentioning as he dropped his pipe and ran. "You really should take this seriously. I mean, your lives are the ones at stake here. So if you're going to attack me, I'd like you to at least try not to be so obvious about it."

"I know how to take a hit, so a swing of a pipe isn't going to do much. Maybe I should give you a hint. Try something sneaky, something I can't hear coming from a mile away. Otherwise, get out of town. In the meantime...I did tell you not to disappoint me."

She made a point of chasing down the one who hit her with his pipe. However, she wasn't quite ready to kill him just yet. Instead she followed him as he ran, when she caught up to him, she would simply nudge him, to alert him of her presence, and then disappear for a bit. This was one she could thoroughly toy with, and she intended to do just that. She would make sure that the others learned their lessons before she went after them.

"So, Cirven, was it? How are you enjoying the show so far? Feel free to join in, if you feel that I'm not adequately terrifying them. After all, that is the game I like to play." She giggled as she continued to chase the poor fellow who had made such a poor choice.

That was, of course, until he stopped running. He hadn't had a change of heart, of course. But he had hidden, thinking himself safe. What he didn't realize was that the broom closet he had hidden himself in was already inhabited, by the very woman that was tormenting him. "Hi."

His screams were like music to Jen, as she methodically tore into him. When she was done, she stepped out, covered in blood that was not hers. "Well, that's one down. I wonder how many others will prove to be as entertaining as he did. Oh, and that masterful sound, I never thought I'd hear something so beautiful from a guy."

"Such a shame that I couldn't hear it for a few minutes longer. But, that's the way of things, I suppose." Jen licked her claws, cleaning them, as she continued walking through town. She could smell the others, but she would act as if she didn't, just for the sake of allowing them to marinate in their fear, to ensure that their deaths would satisfy her. "It really is a wonderful thing, to hold someone's life in your hands, watch them squirm, and squeal, and hear their screams."

"It's almost like listening to a master pianist. People really do have such great potential with their voices, and it's fun to see the height of their respective ranges." The woman wasn't exactly the most sane person in the world. But, when folks go through what she went through, it tends to change them in some of the worst ways possible. She had become that which the average person feared most, a monster in human skin.

Had she had more choices in life, she might have turned out differently, but she didn't. She wasn't given a choice until she clawed her way out of a life that had been forced upon her. It was made clear to her, at that point, that if she wanted anything, she would have to fight for it. "Come now, don't tell me that you're all as gutless as he was. No, that would be insulting to him."

"After all, at least he had the balls to try me, even if he did run afterwards. What he probably didn't realize is this. Mine are bigger. So, who's next? Anyone? Well, that's alright."

"I do so like to track my prey, after all. So please, run as far as your feet will take you." She was smiling again, as she summoned Lucian from his key. "Lucian, I need you to go to where Cirven and I entered this town from. Odds are, some might be foolish enough to try and run that way."

"Don't kill them, though, that's something I'd like to do. Just keep them from leaving." "Of course, Miss Ford." Jen hummed a little tune as she waited for someone to do something while Lucian left to assume his post.

Word Count: 1,008

Personal Word Count: 2,509/8,000

Total Word Count: 4,623/16,000

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 26th December 2019, 8:50 pm

Like earlier, Cirven went about things at first by watching his new partner and how she would go about doing things. She had probably noticed it as much as he did but they were similar in their way of dealing with opponent's. They played with their food until they got bored of them which was when they would take the training wheels off and dismantle who was their enemy before going back into their playful mindset. The mindset that regular people would call foreign to how someone should be. Something more akin to what people saw in their nightmares as monsters in most cases. Jennifer had all of the qualities of a merciless killer that he liked to see in an ally. There should be no hesitation in killing, especially in the dark and twisted world they lived in when it came to what he thought. He did wonder just how much she would keep playing if the situation became more dire though. Creatures were more vicious when they are pushed into a corner with no way out and he wondered just how vicious his ally could get if that were to happen. He did not know if he would get the chance of seeing it during this assignment but he knew he could hope for it.

He did not follow her as she continued to chase after the man and opted to look around for any of their enemies himself instead. It did not take much for him to get any takers as he just made sure to suppress his magical power and walk through the city. He had already killed multiple of their friends so all he had to do was take advantage of their emotions as he just walked around their city with little to no care of who or what could be around him. The fighting in the city had caused those without abilities to go into hiding in their homes or where they could which made it easier to fight without all of the unnecessary targets. It didn't take too long for someone to take their chance at him as a purple blast of energy flew towards him as he was walking in the streets of the city. The energy collided with his cloak and started to burn its way through it which forced him to throw the cloak off before he could also be burned. More blasts of the energy flew towards him but he was ready this time and dodged them easily. Each place where the blasts hit had the acidic-like energy burning holes into it continuously. "You can't just die, can you? I was hoping for a quick kill so I could go and deal with your buddy." A tan skinned man wearing a green suit with dark sunglasses. "Hurry up and die already." He said without much emotion as the areas with the acidic-energy quickly moved from their positions and towards Cirven. "Not one for small talk, huh?" Cirven spoke out as he jumped out of the way and dodged the attack aimed at him. "I can be similar to that also." Cirven managed to say just before the acidic energy flew towards him again. This time he rushed towards the man who was attacking him and used his claws to slash at the man but had to stop his attack as a wall of the acidic energy formed in front of the well dressed man. The sudden wall forced Cirven to have to retreat as it cut off his attack angle and then moved to hit him causing him to let out a snicker of anger and he went back to dodging. "Having trouble there? Good." The man spoke out and continued his attack from multiple angles.

The acidic energy would attack Cirven in blobs the size of baseballs and then take up a position around him until he was completely surrounded by them from all angles. "Strategy successful. Die." The blobs would wiggle awkwardly before shooting off in the form of small needle-like attacks from all angles that Cirven could not completely dodge every attack from causing most of them to hit his body. He gasped out in pain as he body was burned into all over by the acidic energy causing him to fall over and clutch at his chest with his eyes closed from the anguish it gave him. "Melt away now." The man spoke out as he watched. "Yeah.. Looks like I.. Have little.. choice here..." Cirven managed to speak through the pain his body was racked with. The large holes would form over the devil's body as he yelled out in pain before he finally stopped along with any feeling or sign of him being alive. "Finally. I avenged them of what this trash did to them." The man spit on Cirven's body that still had the acidic energy on it that continued to burn through it. "Whoa... Did you kill that guy, Vincent?" A shaggy dressed man with a few others came from out of the nearby alleyways. "Yeah, looks like I didn't need your help after all. He was not able to deal with what I could do with my magic."

"It seemed that way, didn't it?" Cirven's voice spoke from behind Vincent and a warm sensation on his shoulder. Vincent quickly turned around and had his acidic energy quickly swoop through the air behind him but saw no one there and the body of Cirven on the floor. "Sir, are you okay?" The earlier man asked Vincent. "I think the fighting is getting to me..." Vincent rubbed the temples of his head. "Kill them." Vincent heard the voice again and his eyes stared at the men around him. His acidic energy flew through the air and slammed onto the throats of the men around him, causing them to drop to the ground in a voiceless pain, squirming until they finally died from a lack of air and pain. "Good job, my puppet." Cirven spoke and seemed to come out of no where as he walked beside Vincent. "How did you...? Why did I do that...? I feel like I can't control my body..." Vincent was trying to grasp just what happened and how. It was like his mind and body were not synced anymore. "I allowed you to see exactly what you wanted to see and then took control of you just before those others came up." Vincent's eyes widened as he realized everything. "You... allowed... me to see me killing you?! An illusion!? Since when?!" Anger mixed with confusion as Vincent demanded answers. "Whoa, whoa there! A magician doesn't reveal their secrets so easily, Vinnie. I can call you Vinnie, right? Of course I can! I control you after all!" Cirven laughed as he spoke and Vincent stood there listening in completely confusion. "What will you do with me next? Kill me? I can help you with the others. It would be a waste to kill me if you do that..." Vincent started to try and negotiate his life. "Pleading for your life? That is a change of pace from the bloodthirsty guy I was just fighting. Though it would be fun to surprise those others wouldn't it? But do you know what is more fun?" Vincent could only stare at Cirven and wait for an answer. "Stuff yourself." Vincent's eyes widened as he felt that sensation of controlling all of the acidic energy around him and sent it directly into his own mouth where it would burn away through all of his innards, leaving him a mess of melting flesh. "Dealing with the surprises they throw at me will be much more fun." Cirven spoke out as he walked away from the scene and to his next opponent.

WC:

@Jennifer Ford

Character Info:
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 2nd January 2020, 8:53 pm

HP: 650/650

MP: 650/650

Jen had taken to skipping and dancing as she made her way through Oshibana. This was a particularly happy occasion for her. To be able to cut loose on a town full of unsuspecting innocents, and chase down cowardly opponents gave her a rush that couldn't be replaced. She would certainly need to visit her girlfriend and mentor after this job was done. For the most part, however, she would try to focus on the job itself, and the blissful feeling that it gave her.

She could sense two of the weaker opponents being snuffed out by Cirven, and that brought her to a slightly melancholy state, knowing that the targets were so quickly dwindling. But, she tried to enjoy herself as she continued hunting down the five that remained. Their magical signatures were quite weak in comparison to her own, but she was confident that she would find them. They didn't seem all that eager to find her after what she had just done to their associate, but that was to be expected. What she was tracking wasn't their magical energy, however, it was a scent created by their fear.

She could smell it, and it was already quite the strong smell. Still, she didn't want to be too quick with them. She wanted to take some time, have her fun, hunt them down one at a time to lose herself in the hunt. Thankfully, the enemies were few enough that she could do that. She hadn't bothered cleaning herself off as she made her way towards a pair of maids.

When she reached them, they seemed to be rather timid in their way of greeting her. "P-p-please, you do not have to do this." She smirked as she inched closer. "Oh? And why is that?" They backed away a bit before they knelt down before her, keeping their heads low.

"We...um...we are willing to serve..." Jen laughed a little before she responded. She had almost forgotten that she had made that offer. "Willing to serve, you say? Well, that is a little upsetting, since it cuts into my hunting, but I suppose I can spare the two of you. But, that doesn't mean that you will be leaving any time soon. Leona!"

At her word, the spirit of life and destruction appeared next to her. "Yes, Ms. Ford?" "Take these two over to Lucian, and watch them closely. Do not kill them, but make sure that they don't try to escape." "Of course, Ms. Ford."

It wasn't often that Jen found maids who were so willing to join the cause of Errings Rising, but it was a slight relief, since it meant that she didn't have to kill such beautiful targets. "But first, your names." "I...I am Terra, and this is my sister, Cameron." Cameron was quiet, and had long red hair, while Terra had brown hair that was in curls. "Tell me, is her silence out of fear?"

"N-no, Ms. Ford, she...she said something that our master did not like, and he removed her tongue." A vein popped up on Jen's forehead when she heard of this, it reminded her of her past, of how she had seen other women, whom she considered her sisters, treated in much the same manner. It angered her to no end to see something like this happen to someone so young. She recomposed herself before she knelt down, and caressed the younger sister's face. "Fear not, for I am not as much a monster as the one who did this to you."

"You may even end up enjoying your knew life. Perhaps I should introduce you to some of the others once we get back. They are all quite friendly, I assure you. I can't promise anything regarding your condition, but I will treat you in a manner that is more than fair." She saw a sliver of a smile, before the three of them stood, and Leona walked the two maids over to where Lucian was.

Jen now had a new goal, as opposed to her former one. She didn't really want to kill maids anyway. She wanted to kill their master, the true target involved with this job, even more now that she knew how he treated his staff. She had forgotten to ask them the location of their master, but she assumed that he would eventually crawl out from under whichever rock he was hiding, if they waited long enough. There were streaks parting the blood that stained her face, from her tear ducts down to the bottom of her chin, from hearing how the woman had been mistreated.

She couldn't stand those who acted in such a hypocritical manner as to call those who were openly against the council dark, while they treated others in such a way. It was something that struck many chords within her. Jen had a habit of wearing her heart on her sleeve, and some could probably see that as a weakness, but it was one she could take pride in. She was in a much less whimsical mood as she stalked through the town. She had to take this target down as a matter of principal.

Her succubus helpers were summoned to either side of her, and she explained carefully to them that they were to find the other two maids and bring them over to Lucian, but that they were not to harm them, if it could be avoided. She saw the maids as potentially salvageable, though Terra and Cameron were the only two that she herself would keep. The other two, she would offer to the queen, once they returned. There was still one brute remaining, but she wasn't too worried about him. If he didn't run into Jen, he'd likely end up running into Cirven, and she didn't much care what he did to the guy, since he apparently didn't have the balls to face her. "Dammit....we have to make this bastard pay for what he did to that woman."

Word Count: 1,002

Personal Word Count: 3,511/8,000

Total Word Count: 6,924/16,000

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 7:55 pm