Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stepping into the tiger's lair

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature Fairy
    Second Magic: AT-X
    Third Magic: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Stepping into the tiger's lair Empty Stepping into the tiger's lair

Post by Luceam 14th October 2019, 1:53 pm

It was a warm day in the town owned by the Sabertooth guild, gently floating above the town was the pink haired fairy. She was in her humanoid form but had her wings extended before she gently descended into town, landing on the pavement and folding her wings down towards the ground. She tried to retract the translucent shimmering wings but to no avail. "Damn, must still have some Fae Silver dust in my blood. Guess the neutralization agent is still working it's magic." Luna sighed, she stayed at a nearby town for the night and ran into a fairy hunter, who slipped something into her drink, unaware that she retained part of her human heritage, and thus the amount that would normally work on a disguised fairy was not potent enough. Able to get treatment quickly, she seemed to be fine. She simply had to wait out the effects, but that didn't seem to make things better.

Given how sparse it was to find a fairy in Fiore, it was no surprise that attention would be a little overwhelming in most places. However, in a town that was essentially run by a renowned wizard guild, the locals aren't totally shocked by every mythical being. She walked through the streets, looking around. She received glances from people she passed as they noticed the glittering powder substance dripping from her wings at random intervals, creating a dotted trail as she made her way towards the castle. However was she was about to reach the path, she heard the sound of a crying child, turning her gaze she saw a group of kids, one holding a ball while one was on the ground holding their knee. Luna took a minute to walk over to the group, seeing the blood and glass shards in his leg, and the remains of a glass bottle next to him, she figured the kid tripped and landed on a glass bottle. Kneeling down, she flicked one of her wings and a handful of dust fell into her hand. she sprinkled it over the various wounds before carefully pulling out each shard, the dust seemed to sink into his skin as the wounds soon healed up.

She advised that the kids play somewhere else, and that the formerly injured one go home to heal. She got up and continued on her path, stopping partway from crossing the bridge. She noticed a bunch of flowers wilting just off the path. She had a little more dust left in her hand, she gave a gentle breeze, blowing the dust off her hand, the flowers slowly revitalized into life. She gently smiled as she could hear the plants commune their thanks. "Just how much else needs healing today?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Rich- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amaterasu
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen. Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Stepping into the tiger's lair Empty Re: Stepping into the tiger's lair

Post by Sarah Stone 16th October 2019, 5:16 pm

Sarah had made a habit of taking walks around town when she wasn't being sent who-knows-where for a job. It wasn't out of boredom really, nor did it have anything to do with the alcohol, of which the guild had plenty. She was on one such walk, when she happened to hear the distant cry of a child. Most likely it was some poor kid that had tripped and skinned their knee. As she made her way over to the source of the sound, Sarah found herself thinking of her former guild mates from Aurora. However, she had to stop and blink a few times when she reached the bridge.

Surely Sarah's eyes were deceiving her at this point. After all, she hadn't seen the person she was seeing in quite some time. However, she hadn't had a drink in a few days, so it was safe to say that she was as sober in that moment as humanly possible. "Well, there's a face I haven't seen in a while." Sarah called out once she was within what she believed to be earshot of the fairy woman. "I missed you two, I've been meaning to write, but I could never figure out where to send the letters." As she approached her former guild master, it became ever clearer that she was actually there. "So, where ya been?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stepping into the tiger's lair >
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 18th December 2019, 8:42 am

Luna turned around as she heard someone approach, sensing a familiar presence, one of the last to join the late guild of Aurora. Luna had yet to encounter any of the members. Mostly to avoid starting a riot, also to evade the sore subject of what happened to her. She coyly smiled back to the Venom Slayer. "Well, that's a long story. Short version I was the target of racial and cultural ridicule by corruption under the nose of the magic council who painted me as incompetent to get Aurora shut down so they could make a few extra bucks under the table."

She figured that she might as well rip off the bandage instead of beat around the bush. The story never went public due to the Magic Council's pride, so she figured she was better to not try and sugarcoat or hide the facts. "So after exposing the plot that had seven prior guilds shut down, I decided to lay low and work under the table while I was sorting out the troubled family situation at home. As for why my wings are out, I was poisoned on my way here. Fae Silver poisoning, it wasn't enough to kill me since I am around a tenth human giving me a slight resistance so I was able to get most of it neutralized in time."

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Rich- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sarah Stone 5th January 2020, 4:00 pm

"Sounds like you've been through quite a bit...wait, you were poisoned? You should have come to me sooner. I know my way around stuff like that." Sarah was worried about Luna, her former guild master, and it showed quite a bit, as the redhead had a tendency to wear her heart on her sleeve. She couldn't stand seeing others get hurt, outside of sports, if they didn't need too, especially when it was someone that she cared about. Luna was one of those people that she cared about, and Sarah wasn't about to just sit on her hands.

She quickly withdrew a syringe, and poked it into her arm, wincing in pain a bit at first before she pulled the stopper just a little, so that some of her blood could enter the tube. "Honestly, you really do make me worry, getting into stuff like that on your own. You could have at least sent a letter or something." Once the syringe was full, she withdrew it, and placed a bandage over the hole. before handing it to Luna. "That should counteract whatever's still in your system. Still, I'd like you to come by the guild hall and get checked out. I'm sure Kenna would love to meet you."

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fires of Creation
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura 7th January 2020, 4:30 pm

It had caught her attention as soon as she'd entered town; this strange silvery substance dotting the ground and trailing further into Ace of Spades. Despite the dust being smooth to touch, it felt heavy on her fingertips as she inspected it from a closer angle, making the demoness wonder what it was that had caused or lost the silver substance… and why it smelt so strange. Although the trail hinted a scent of something dully sweet, riddled with the scent of a forest after rainfall, there was a disturbing third scent mixed underneath it that bothered her; the demoness was quite sure it originated from the silvery substance but couldn't quite put her finger on what it was exactly.

So what more was there to do but to tail the scent and find out who it belonged to? Aside from them probably being a new face in town, Kenna couldn’t help but wonder what mystery accompanied the symphony of scents she’d just perceived. Safe to say, her curiosity had gotten the better of herself. And all who knew her well were aware of her urge to uncover anything that had piqued her interest. Today was no different. The trail she followed did not seem rushed as she went; if she had to compare it to something it’d be a dense fog forged into a single, thick line she could easily follow. If this person had been rushing, the line would’ve been smaller, or in the worst case, interrupted at regular intervals. However, that was not the case. So she just followed through the streets, slowly but steadily until she reached a particular spot where the scent was more profound, about a few dozen meters away from a small group of playing children. There was a faint scent of blood present, and glass scattered across the road. About to put two and two together she extended her hand above the glass remnants and let her magic flow. Controlling it to remain above the glass alone, the air started vibrating until the broken glass shattered back into a puddle of sand.

She could smell blood, but did not see anyone injured nearby. Not wanting to risk anyone else getting cut by it, rendering it nul by returning it to its sand-like state was the best course of action. Kicking the pile to scatter it, Kenna went on ahead and smiled at the group of children as she passed, waving back as they greeted her. ”Say kids, did someone pass by here not too long ago? Someone new?” she asked softly, and was met with furious nods as the children started chattering loudly. The seemed excited and more than willing to tell her, yet it took them a few to calm down enough to become comprehensible. ”There was this pretty lady with pink hair and sparkly wings, like in the fairy tales!” A girl exclaimed, visibly swooning over the memory. ”Yeah! They even healed Jimmy’s knee when he tripped over a bottle!” Another boy added just as eagerly. Kenna nodded and gave them a smile. ”Wow, that must’ve been quite the strong lady too then, don’t you think?” The synchronized nodding and squeals filled the Sabertooth guildmaster with happiness. ”Now, I do hope you said ‘thank you’ to the nice lady for helping Jimmy. Did you?” Kenna had to suppress a chuckle as some of the children’s faces realised they’d forgotten something, while the others nodded sagely that they’d done so.

The boy next to her looked at her with a troubled gaze, and Kenna ruffled his hair in return. ”No worries Jackson, I’ll go thank her in your place, what do you think of that?” The demoness smiled sweetly, and the boy nodded quietly, rummaged in one of his pockets and pulled out a clear, see-through rock. ”Do you, uh… can you give this to the pretty lady, Miss Kenna?” The kid mumbled, blushing madly. How cute. ”I’ll tell her this was a present from you. But I better go and find her before she leaves then, shouldn’t I?” A small nudge was all it took for Jackson to look up again, smiling brightly. ”Yeah!”

”Alright then, I’ll be off. You kids be careful when playing out here, okay? And if you find bottles or glass, stay away from them, you got that?” Kenna warned them, putting Jackson’s present for the pretty lady in her pocket for safe-keeping. Once she was far enough, the guildmaster decided to pick up the pace a bit more, if only to close the distance. But it seemed that there was no need for that after all. Not much later Kenna stumbled upon a most familiar red-head, Sarah, and the pretty pink-haired lady the children had mentioned earlier, both immersed in conversation.

"That should counteract whatever's still in your system. Still, I'd like you to come by the guild hall and get checked out. I'm sure Kenna would love to meet you."

Hearing her name, Kenna quickly drew closer, having found her cue to join the conversation. ”Not to be rude or anything, Sarah, but that might be a rather dangerous thing to do, despite the probably kind gesture it’s supposed to be. You got a rather potent poison running through your veins, my dear…” Kenna smiled, trying to ignore the tingling sensation in her nose. ”But you called, so here I am.” She then turned to address the newcomer, who’s face bore resemblance to Aurora’s last guildmaster. Her eyes brightened as she recognised Luna from the pictures in the archives Sabertooth dedicated to other guilds, and she made a small bow towards Luna. Seeing how her and Sarah were interacting, there was little chance that this woman wasn’t Luna Mira. ”But Sarah is right on that regard, it’s better to get yourself checked up again, and I’d gladly invite you into our halls to do so.” Kenna extended her hand. ”Kenna Terrynhain, Sabertooth’s current acting guildmaster, pleased to make your acquaintance.”

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Stepping into the tiger's lair GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 16th March 2020, 12:54 am

Luna did not want to rudely deny Sarah's generosity, howver she knew she was in no need of medical treatment herself. However she was more worried about a negative reaction from the demon slayer's magic. While holy, the magic does have some demonic properties that  might prove too toxic for Luna. However the need to try to avoid offending the demon slayer soon faded with the entrance of a very powerful life force.

She saw the white haired woman walk towards her and Sarah, and faintly recognized the woman subconsciously until it hit her. "Kenna Terrynhain. Guild master of the Guild and the woman I need to have quite a few words with." Luna thought quietly to herself as she listened to the introduction of the woman. She did not want to get on her future Guild Master's bad side however she knew there was a problem she had to address. "Lunaris Mira, but just call me Luna for short." She said as she shook Kenna's hand. "You are quite right about Sarah's healing magic being with my own. The demon aspect would cause more damage then it would heal. But I've already been looked over, just need a few more hours to let the stuff out of my system naturally."

She looked Kenna in the eyes for a moment, wondering if she had missed what Luna found in her protege, or was simply a sociopath. However after sensing the life force of the woman she was not sure that such a person could be a sociopath. She knew she couldn't determine everything by a handshake and a sense of their life force, and it was in her nature to keep her suspicions and temper in check. "Also yes, before you say something I am that Lunaris Mira that was pinned as the disgraced leader of the Aurora Guild and shut down, and that is a long story of a false accusation that'd turn your stomach to hear."

Luna looked around, she knew she had to be in town for more then five minutes and figured that a certain individual would be coming for her. She knew the Lightning slayer had an incredible sense of smell and would know she was around at this distance from the guild hall. "Anyways, where's Indra? I half expected him to be out here paying me back for the damage to the hotel room, the motel room, the next rooms over, the various bar tabs, and for replacing half my wardrobe for tearing through-" She clicked her tongue stopping herself as she was starting to get embarrassed.  "Well it's a long few stories. Regardless, I was almost content on retiring after doing work in the shadows, however, I have since had reason to change my mind, I came here to seek joining Sabertooth."

Luna looked serious into Kenna's eyes. "You're harboring an unstable attempted weaponized child, and I am here to make sure she doesn't fall into a bad path, or Shirain forbid delve into the more then likely self destructive path. I believe you know the child of which I speak. Mai Stormchild, the child you sent to Magnolia not too long ago and nearly had a meltdown over there with lightning being thrown around." Luna wanted to make it clear where shestood with the guild. "Turns out the child's parent is close to someone I am bound with by organic link magic. Plus she's in real danger of herself, are you unaware she doesn't know she's human? The god Raijin is suspicious, and from what I know of this deity, there is something incredibly suspicious about him raising a human child."

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Sarah Stone
    Sarah Stone

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sarah Stone 16th March 2020, 8:59 am

“Kenna! Hi, I was just talking about you!” Sarah had only good things to say about both of her guild masters, who were present. She was loyal to Luna, to a fault. She was something of an older sister figure, even though Sarah was the older one. At the same time, she also felt at home in Sabertooth, and Kenna was the one who facilitated this.

“Luna...like I said before, I really missed you. Besides, I never believed any of that stuff the council said anyway. I know you would never do any of that stuff. I’m sure Shane knows it too. It’s just been tough communicating with him since he went off and joined the Rune Knights. That’s actually why I couldn’t figure out where to send the letters to him. I never know where he’ll be off to.”

She sighed audibly before she started speaking again. “It was a bit tough at first...accepting what had been done to us...and adjusting to things, but Kenna’s looked out for me. Which is why I really hope the two of you can get along. I’d rather avoid having to make a choice between the two of you, since I see you both as something like family. Tell you what, drinks are on me at the inn.”

Sarah smiled in a way that didn’t exactly hide the fact that she was more than a little nervous with the way things had a possibility of turning out. She really hoped that the two of them could get along. Of course, she couldn’t exactly make up their minds for them. But, she would do her best to try and keep things civil. And, if it came down to it, she would step between them if need be.

Still, she was happy to see Luna after spending so much time apart. “You really should meet Vic, and the rest. I’m sure they’ll love you.” After this, she thought to herself about her time in Aurora. She had had some feelings for her former guild master, but had never had the chance to act on them.

At this rate, she feared that she never would, with the gap ever widening between them. But, she wasn’t going to do anything about that here. She would instead wait for the proper timing to reveal this. In the meantime, she had to ensure that things remained civil. “Oh, right, Mai...I think she tried to eat me a few times. But she gave up once I started hardening my candy shell.”

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:45 pm