• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Infiltrate the Temple (job w/ Mythal)

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knight
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,925

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Infiltrate the Temple (job w/ Mythal) Empty Infiltrate the Temple (job w/ Mythal)

Post by Wren on 9th October 2019, 12:47 am

Witches
    &
    Cats
    546/7000 total words || @Mythal Ragnos || Infiltrating the Temple / Page 4, Post n°93 || short note here
    As soon as Wren left the lab from testing the ingredients with the other members there, she had gone to change her clothes and quickly zipped around her broom in some brown baggy shorts and a long sleeved green and white turtleneck shirt . It so happened as she was leaving the lab, she had also happened to hear that the page she had found in the journal at the cultists hut was decoded. Apparently there was something about the location of where the cult is from and where to get in on the page. Wren had the paper of the deciphered page in one hand, and a steamed bun in the other for her to munch on. She should find General Ragnos and let him know about this. Definitely. Nanny was chilling at the front of her broom again as Wren zipped around the headquarters.

The little redhead pushed her glasses up further on her nose as she brings her broom down to the ground. She didn’t want to be crashing into things down the hall. It was typically outside that she risked that. Quickly, the witch stuffed her face with the bun, slightly regretting it as the bun was still rather warm, and made her way towards the door to the generals office with her broom now in her hand instead of the delicious food. She knocked on it a little before she opened the door a crack and peered her head in, letting her brown eyes wander around for a moment. “Hey General Ragnos. Got a copy of the test results for you.” She says before she slips in, Nanny right at her feet. She then held up the deciphered paper too. “Also got this present for you too! The deciphered page! Woo! Looks like the next stop may be going to the ‘Spooky Forest’.” She giggles as she hands the page to him.

Nanny mewed to her witch, and Wren knelt down to pick up her black cat in her arms. “Have you been to the Spooky Forest before? I’m still learning places around here.” She pouts to him before shaking her head. The short girl takes a deep breath. Part of her wondered if she would be able to join Mythal or not on continuing this investigation. She had fun before. Maybe she could be of more use again! She could probably also attempt to patch things up with Lux… maybe. She knew she was a turd to him before, but he had started it with trying to talk down to her like she was a child. No way was the little witch going to let someone talk to her like she was a kid who didn’t know anything. She just didn’t know about this Earthland. It wasn’t her Sailkia. Her mind had started going back towards the herbs she found at the hut. Of course, with Wren being Wren, she was quietly hoping even more herbs would be at this other hideout these cultists were in. She stopped as she raised an eyebrow while tilting her head slightly. “Have you found out a name for these guys? Like the cultists group name? Or were they quiet about it before? I don’t think I saw a name when I read that journal.”

STATISTICS
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 500/500
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: HP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : Saint of Might
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 3,545,154

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Magic: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Magic: Incoming...

Infiltrate the Temple (job w/ Mythal) Empty Re: Infiltrate the Temple (job w/ Mythal)

Post by Mythal Ragnos on 7th November 2019, 8:32 pm

LIGHT
    &
    DARK
    802/802/1348/7000 WORDS || @Wren || Infiltrating the Temple / Page 4, Post n°93 || short note here
    “I’m just saying; it’s worth a shot.”
    Lux was pacing before Mythal’s desk, his thoughts spilling out of his mouth to the Darkness King without pause. The Rune Knight general was busy working on several different documents, scratching out the last details on several different reports. Unfortunately for him, it was still early in the day and that meant there was plenty more documentation that was required to be reviewed and filed. One of the things that Mythal had been seriously considering was getting an assistant. He abhorred the idea of having a person in his business all day but, at the same time, he was pretty sure he despised paperwork more than he did people.

“Give you control of my body for a whole minute? Yeah, I’m just salivatin’ at the idea…” the Darkness King chimed in quickly to cut down Lux’s suggestion.

“Come on, man. What’s the worst I could do with a whole minute?” the Lightbringer asked feigning innocence. Mythal saw through it instantly, glancing up to shoot the Seal a look of derision. After a moment, Lux snorted and chuckled. “Alright, I could do a lot in a minute. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give me the chance any less.”

Mythal would have answered were it not for the quick knock on his door. “Come in,” he called out to the source, turning his gaze away from the Lightbringer and towards the creaking entryway. The face of the young Rune Knight Wren poked in, greeting him and offering the paper of his test results. Mythal had put Wren in charge of experimenting with the herbs they had discovered at the cabin, trusting in the young Knight’s understanding of alchemy enough to give him the charge. It seemed his trust had been rewarded. “That was quick. Good work,” Mythal said as he took the page and looked over the details briefly. Much to his surprise, Wren also had a page from the tome they had found and had it fully deciphered.

As he took that page with a bit more interest, Lux stepped in and bent over in front of Wren, meeting her face to face. “Aw, did little baby finish her homework? I bet mommy and daddy are real proud of you. Maybe tomorrow, if you color within all the lines, they’ll get you an ice cream pop and some soda. Wouldn’t that just be the best day, little Wrenny-poo?” Lux didn’t pretend that he didn’t like Wren – not even a little bit. Her cheery, playful attitude rubbed him the wrong way more than anyone else for some reason. She had very quickly made it to the top of his ‘to kill’ list once he managed to wrestle control from Mythal.

Spooky Forest huh? “I can’t say I have. But everything I’ve heard about it tells me that it is quite the… creepy place,” the Darkness King mused aloud, avoiding the pun as best he could. It seemed a bit on the nose for a mysterious, dark cult to be skulking around Spooky Forest but perhaps that’s what they were counting on? It being too obvious so that no one would possibly suspect it. Wren spoke up again, asking if he’d managed to find out the name of the group. “Not yet. As far as I can tell, it seems they worship… some kind of entity. I ain’t fresh enough in the language to understand it or get its name but based on what we have managed to figure out and see, it ain’t one of the nice ones.” Mostly because it was never one of the nice ones.

Well, there was no point in waiting; paperwork could wait. He put down his pen and stood up from the desk, opening one of the drawers near the bottom and reaching inside. As he stood back up, the two cloaks that they had acquired from before were in his hands. “Here,” he said, tossing one of them to Wren. “I had them take in both so they’ll fit better. Whatever you had planned for the rest of the day will have to be put off. If we know where they’re at, we need to move quickly. Who knows how long they’ll stay camped in the same spot.” He gathered the rest of his equipment and walked over to Wren, stopping before the young Knight. “This might get dangerous. I’ll be able to protect you a bit but… are you prepared for some combat? I don’t want you goin’ into anythin’ that might be over your head.”

“Or you could go and get stabbed. That would make me very happy,” Lux chimed in, smirking down at Wren. Mythal shot him a look and the Lightbringer simply shrugged. “Just a suggestion.” He sighed. “No one ever listens to my brilliance.”

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 9th December 2019, 6:43 pm