Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Asylum Sanctorium Exsilium Rex

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Champion of Tudigong
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 603,136

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Third Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Asylum Sanctorium Exsilium Rex  Empty Asylum Sanctorium Exsilium Rex

Post by Aurora 6th October 2019, 6:14 am

Gangting was a man of great posture, measuring nearly 8 feet in length with wide muscled shoulders and limbs as thick as logs. His skin was that of weathered copper, littered with scars of many battles that had been fought in a long distant passed in places far away. His face was framed by crimson hair, making it resemble that of a noble lion. Bright ruby eyes pierced into the world with confidence underneath a roof of a thick busty brow. He wore a heavy bronze cuirass that was decorated with gold and emaled with a dark earthly pigment; his greaves and vambraces were decorated similarly with the addition of golden fur from desert foxes. A thick cloak of crimson hung from his shoulders, it was decorated with golden thread and golden fur. A broad sword, with a lion head pommel, hung from his left hip and his upper legs were protected by a skirt of lamellar strips. Bandages were visible underneath his armour; they were for two severe wounds that had not healed in months. One of these wounds was caused by hellish flames and scourged his right leg, the other was upon his chest and was inflicted by a venomous sting; either wounds were inflicted on him by powerful demons. Whom invested a kingdom far away in the unknown regions as the people from Earthland called the collective of the barely uncharted regions behind the kingdom of Pergrande. But Gangting was familiar with this exotic kingdom, he was it’s king in ages passed; It was the kingdom of Duoshang, established under the mandate of Tudigong, the God of Land and Soil, whom gave Gangting his earthly powers. This was aeons ago, in a more primal time when iron was yet to be discovered. Gangting had turned mad at the height of his power and was imprisoned in a giant tomb by Tudigong after Gangting dared to wage war upon his god; his kingdom fell to the demonic spawn without the protection of its Warrior-King and turned to ruins. Gangting had awoken thousands of years later and found his way to Fiore where he tried to regain his physical and magical prowess until he could retake his kingdom. It took him a couple years before he dared to go on his quest only to find himself defeated, mortally wounded and close to death if wasn’t for Tudigong’s interference; his wounds won’t heal but they won’t kill him, only weaken him. The Giant, by fortune and fate, met his old friend Johann von Weiss on his way back to Fiore, near the border of Seven. Their they fought a group of demon worshiping tribes whom sacrificed innocent people to their demonic deities. It was during that meeting that they had discussed Gangting’s alignment with the guild of Dies Irae, of which Johann and Sivvy were guildmasters or as they called it ‘Ambassadors’. They had travelled towards Amber Isle, in the nation of Minstrel together but Johann had to go off on some errant; leaving Gangting alone to enter the guild.

The Giant laid flat upon the wooden planks of the dock; sailors and fishermen walked with large arc around the sick Giant that made moaning and grumbling sounds. Gangting is prone to get seasick on ships, or rather instantaneously when he sets one foot aboard the bobbling water going vessel and he even manages to get see sick by thinking of entering a ship. He is ashamed for it, a proud warrior that is never sick except on a boat; just because it goes gently up and down on the waves. The sickness disables him to do anything except to lay on the ground and moan in agony and then when he reaches land, the sickness lingers for a while; he already had been laying there for an hour. The Giant mustered all his strength and pushed himself upon his knees and then upon his feet; the dock seemed to move with the waves and he nearly fell back upon the ground. He barely managed to keep his balance and stumbled towards more solid ground; but he found the cobbled road moving as well yet it did not discourage him, he had to keep on going towards the guild of Dies Irae.

It had taken him much longer as it should be, he neared the guild and his sickness had disappeared; he stood once more rooted in the ground like a mountain. His steadfast pace made the ground shake with every step he took, as his magic amplified the vibrations within the ground. He made his way over the road towards the gate and bellowed with his strong voice, that was trained to reach every cohort on the battlefield; ”I am Gangting, King of Duoshang and Champion of Tudigong! I am a friend of Johann von Weiss, Ambassador of Dies Irae! I have joined the ranks!
    816/816 Ω @tagged Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Asylum Sanctorium Exsilium Rex  N9AxYLD
    Asylum Sanctorium Exsilium Rex  Sy03Rxz
    Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Johann Von Daddy
    Experience : 2,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Asylum Sanctorium Exsilium Rex  Empty Re: Asylum Sanctorium Exsilium Rex

Post by Amalie 13th October 2019, 8:10 am

For the most part, Amalie was known for her composure. She was always cool, calm and collected. It often took a lot to enrage her. So as the fearful eyes of Joffrey looked up at her hardened expression and the vein that appeared to be protruding from her forehead. He knew, that despite all his efforts, he had quite clearly screwed up. As he glanced from his mentor down at the topaz Faberge egg that he had dropped and ergo scratched, he babbled nonsensically as he attempted to explain himself. He had been instructed to meet the commander in her office for his monthly performance review. Truth be told, he wasn't doing well, he hadn't finished a single mission successfully, having let three perps go, and failing to even track down two others. One target he found turned out to be the wrong person, and Amalie had to deal with the ramifications of his attempt to take out an innocent old lady.

He had been late as she waited for him, so she decided to head out to pick up a cappuccino from the Mess Hall, stopping at the reception to ask if she had seen him. She had returned upon the new that he had been spotted rushing to her office. And during those few minutes that he had needed to wait for Commanders return, the foolishly curious boy had taken it upon himself to admire her collection of Faberge eggs. She didn't have many, they were expensive after all. Amalie preferred the eggs of a more delicate and simplistic design. With small touches here and there, the way the detailing portrayed their beautiful extravagance. It was a decadent hobby, but something that brought the woman a quiet pleasure. So when she stepped into her hobby, seeing her clumsy assistant clutching a 500,000 jewel egg, immediately she had remarked; "What are you doing?" In a disbelieving tone, which caused the boy to panic and jump, essentially dropping the egg on her hardwood flooring. He scurried to pick it up, bumbling an excuse about waiting for her and admiring the beautiful eggs. Meanwhile, her furious gaze eyed the newly adhered scratch that spread across the surface of the egg, her eyes ablaze with a cold rage. She reached over, snatching the egg out of the idiot's hand, before returning it to the silver tripod it had originally sat. She would have to take it to an expert, see if they could buff out the scratch but for now, she had this fool to deal with.

"Take a seat Joffrey, we already twenty minutes behind schedule for your review." She remarked in a tone as cold as the blistering winds of Mount Hakobe. And so an hour later, she would wrap up the performance review. "I take it from your expression you understand how detrimental it is that your performance significantly improves over the next month." She commented, with which she earned a weak nod in return, the man's eyes now hollow, as though resisting the urge to break into tears. "Well that being said you may go, oh one more thing. The repairs for the egg will be deducted from your next several paychecks, and if you touch my belongings again Joffrey, then I will fire you on the spot. Do you understand?" The man sunk back in her chair, nodding with a little more vigor, his gaze low in an attempt to avoid her hard glare. There was a silent pause before Amalie cleared her throat. Realizing he was supposed to leave, he jumped out of the chair across from her and scurried out of the room. Once the door shut behind him, the woman relaxed into her seat, sighing loudly to herself. What a frustrating employee he was.

She proceeded to slide out of her chair, moving over to the display she had on the wall, picking up the egg. She admired the damage for a moment, there was a scratch across the surface, and some of the enamel was dented. Now that she had dealt with Joffrey, she had some free time. Perhaps she would go for a stroll into town to see if there was a jeweler or smith who could quote her for a fix. She gently slid the egg into the pocket of her jacket, before leaving her office.

-- Two hours later --

The woman made her way back towards the guild, egg no longer in her pocket, and 200,000 jewels poorer. It was extortionate, it cost over a third of the eggs price just to fix the damage her stupid assistant had done, and this was after she'd bartered the jeweler down from 350,000. Amalie wondered if Johann and Sivvy would mind if she took the afternoon off for a drink, she certainly needed one after that. As she made her way, her angry thoughts were pulled away from a strange rumbling. She refocused on her surroundings, looking ahead to the guild's entrance where a rather large, man was making his way, his hefty feet causing the ground to shake under him.

Curious, Amalie picked up the pace to move closer, her brow raised as she realized the true size of the man. Wondering if there was just something about the guild that brought in giants, there was that other fellow. Whatever his name was, she'd heard of him, about four meters tall, then they was that guildmember she'd initiated, the lizard woman who could grow to an immense size. This man, was broad, sturdy in nature, and at least two metres tall. She watched as he stopped his approach, bellowing loudly as a means of his introduction. A friend of Johann's? Well that was at the very least a positive start. As she stepped up next to him, the woman didn't stop walking, instead, she would glance over her shoulder as she passed.

"Well come on in then, and do try not to shake the floor too much, we don't need you knocking all the trophies off of the wall." She commented, before looking back to the front of the building, with the intention of leading him inside. "I am Amalie West, one of the Commanders here, so you're a friend of Johanns you say." She added, although the latter was more of a confirmation than a question.

WC: 1059 | Thread Total:  1875

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 2nd November 2019, 12:47 pm

Gangting turned his head to the direction from which he had come walking as he felt vibration in the earth, hinting at the presence of someone. It was a woman, with long blue hair. She didn’t stop but continued walking yet did address him. ”Naturally, it is a great disrespect to any warrior to damage their trophies. I shall walk on my toes.” said the Giant with a grin thoughts the blue-haired woman would not see it as she already turned her back to him. His grin dispeared when he smelled her fragrance, similar to the smell of Johann thoughts less demonic than his. Gangting followed her into the building, his steps did not make any sound nor vibration. ”Well met Amalie, I am Gangting.” The Redhead was silent for a moment as he studied the hall, ”Yes I am, we met some years ago. I believe we were freeing slaves in Hargeon Town, back then he was old and with president of some trade company if I recall it rightly so. Good times.” A took a moment of silence as he recalled previous events. ”I was surprised to learn how much he had changed, I haven’t been in these parts for a couple years, he has become a lot younger and gained a different smell. Do you too have a seal?” blurted Gangting out, his eyes looked distrustful at Amalie; he still had not made his peace with Mars, but Mars and Johann were one and he could not hurt his friend.
    253/1069 Ω @tagged Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 6th November 2019, 7:02 am

Amalie arched a brow on his 'walk on his toes' comment, somewhat entertained by the comment. She would lead into the main guildhall, a grand room, decorated with banners of red and gold, a set of thrones in its centre. The walls littered with various trophies and trinkets, each a tribute to the guild's accomplishments so far. So many had filled it's walls already since the guild has opened, some of which contributed by herself. It seemed he would keep his word, the floor no longer rumbled under his feet, ideal really, she would prefer not to clean up the mess the trophies would make should they fall. She would listen as he reminised about his relationship with Johann, amused by the tale. She had never met anyone from Johann's past, the prospect of hearing stories of him from a friend pleased the woman's affectionate curiosity. "I see, freeing slaves huh, valiant as always." She mused, her normally cool eyes slightly warmer at the thought of the old Johann, the Johann she hadn't met. She quickly returned her stoic gaze, glancing over at the red-headed titan of a man, "Has he already bestowed our guild mark upon you, or are you in need of one?" She would ask, having not yet looked him over close enough to notice one.

At his last question, she would stop walking, his question taking her by surprise. Her expression faltering slightly, she turned, arms crossing over her chest. Looking him over with a cool, assessing contemplating, "So you know about the seals? My, my, You must be close." Her ice-blue gaze would look up into his distrustful eyes, "What's the matter Mr. Gangting, you not a fan of a Nephilim?" She asked teasingly, stepping a little closer to the giant. "Yes, I have a seal, a brother to Mars who goes by Anima. Tell me, what do you know of the seals?"

WC: 318 Amalie's Total 1377 Thread Total: 2446

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 31st December 2019, 10:03 am

”Less valiant to the their keepers,” said Gangting dry, slavery had been a common and accepted part of society in his time and in his own kingdom. ”Yes he did,” the Giant moved his cloak back, revealing the cross-shaped guildmark in crimson upon the copper-coloured skin of his right shoulder. ”He did that after the brawl,” he paused, ”and the siege,” his smile grew wide, ”And the battle.”

Amalie looked surprised after she asked her about the Seal. The idea that it might be kept secret or that it was not openly known would have never come to Gangting’s mind Warriors share, or rather brag, about their battles, weapons and powers; such things usually ended up in brawls to test the claims and sometimes in murder and theft by the weaklings as Gangting thought of them. ”Yes I do. We have been friends for a while, thoughts I did forgot to mention to him that I was going back to Duoshang.” the Redhead scratched his whiskers, ”Probably should have mentioned that. He did not have that thing before I left, that I do know. He paused, ”Didn’t notice it at least.” Her eyes were fixed on his as she asked him a question and stepped closer, ”They stink.” The nose of a Slayer was very sensitive and demons stank, a foul smell that penetrates all other smells; easily recognizable. ”What I know of them? They use humans as a… container of sorts. Like the genies of myth, but then differently.” He rubbed his hands together as he thought, his eyes gazed at the ground as he tilted his head to the left. ”There is, of course, the demonic side and the divine. They are very powerful, could have blown Johann’s head off if it wasn’t the case so.” Gangting being his self-centered self, assumed that Johann had grown stronger purely by the unlocking of the Seal itself. ”I think that’s about it?” he said full of wonder if there was more to be learned about them.

335/1404 Ω @Amalie Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Amalie
    Amalie

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 8th January 2020, 9:00 am

Amalie arched a brow at the titan of a man's response, wondering just how he and Johann had handled said 'slave owners. She had seen Johann in battle on many an occasion, and could only imagine how ruthless he might have been towards such sordid individuals. "Well I'd love to hear about it at some point." She remarked earnestly, Amalie after all wasn't opposed to sharing some good war stories when the time suited her. Her eyes fell upon the crimson marking of the guilds stamp that had been bestowed upon his tanned flesh. Her words bringing a grin to her own lips, his words admittedly impressing her. If there was anything the Commander found value in, it was experience and strength. There was little more admirable to her that one who had engaged in the struggles of war and survived.

She chuckled as his casual insult toward the seals, wondering how Anima would feel about being referred to as 'stinky'. At present, the seal was quiet, which she supposed meant he had little input on the matter. She listened quietly as he broke down his understanding of the seals, it seemed he knew he fair share of the apocalyptically inclined beings. But no more than what Amalie was already aware of, she nodded, satisfied with his response. "Well then, seeing as you already have your mark. How would you like to proceed, King of Duoshang,  I could give you a tour, or perhaps you would like to enjoy some food and drink. I must say you seem like a man with vast experiences in battle, I wouldn't mind hearing a few tales myself." She told him, she didn't know why but she felt quite as ease with the giant. Perhaps it was because of his connection to Johann, maybe it was his strength or perhaps it was just the fact that he was so upfront and honest that he didn't seem the least bit untrustworthy to her. His stature certainly made a refreshing break from being around the weasel that was her apprentice.

WC: 345 Amalie's Total 1722 Thread Total: 3126

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 17th January 2020, 2:12 pm

”You may call me Gangting. Titles are a waste of breath,” he paused, ”after they have been said.” The Giant scratched at his left whisker, he was curious to see more of Dies Irae but his stomach felt awfully empty after his ‘adventure’ on sea. He had not bothered to stop for eating. It would also be good to get to know his colleges and build trust, that last part was important to him. ”Well Amalie, I wouldn’t mind sharing some stories and I am hungry enough to eat a whole cow. I have fought in enough battles and wars to fill a dozen chronicles. ”  It still irked him that those records have never survived to the present day. Perhaps there were still tablet with inscriptions within the libraries of Doushang that could be copied to books, once he had reconquered the place. And if those had survived either, then there were still the oblixes and walls carvings with his feats.

They had moved their conversation to the mess hall and sat at a table. The thickest piece of beef that Gangting found was on his plate, besides a chunk of bread. He first took a big sip from his ale. ”Our village was pestered by demons and I sought a cure to rid ourselves of them. I travelled for years, to regions far and wide. It was quite the adventure, also worthy of a book.” The Redhead scratched his beard and wondered if those stories had been chiselled down. ”I heard of a warlord who used demon slayer magic to hold his grasp upon a province. I thought for him for a while, hoping to earn his trust. That he may tell me how he gained it, but he was assassinated after a couple of months of me join, them bunch thought I had done it. Had to flee with a tail between my legs.” He busted out in laughter but abruptly stopped, ”Only done that once after that.” He eyes gazed in his mug for a while, his eyes filled with grieve but disappeared as he took another sip from his ale. ”I then travelled to a monastery of an Earth god. Tudigong, the God of Land and Soil. Prayed for his help and help he did. He gave me earth demon slayer magic to wield. A divine weapon to rid not only my village from the demon spawn but the entire world. That was the heavenly mandate bestowed on me. That, and to create my own kingdom to protect the mountain tribes.” He looked at the utensils next his plate with doubt and then drew his bronze dagger from his belt. He cut a chunk of meat from the steak to eat. ”The true battles and wars came after that.” He was about to put the meat in his mouth, ”Why did you join this guild if I may ask?”

483/1887 Ω @Amalie Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Amalie
    Amalie

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 21st January 2020, 4:30 pm

Amalie would take a moment to contemplate his words, essentially she wouldn't allow a subordinate to call her Amalie. But there was something about the giant that made her feel as though he was respectably strong enough to earn such a right. That and his relationship with Johann, she supposed it wasn't important right now. "Alright, Gangting it is," She commented simply. As he informed agreeable informed her that he was inclined to eat, she would nod, feeling somewhat peckish herself she was only to happy to oblige his decision.

As they proceeded to make their way to the mess hall, Amalie would order herself some teriyaki-style pork loins, sided with some stir fried vegetables and noodles. Sitting herself across from the titan, she was only mildly surprised by the grandiosity of meat that ended up before him. She only knew of one other person who could pack down such a meal, granted she was significantly smaller than Gangting. For Amalie had seen Sivvy devour copious amounts of food, to such a mass that it didn't even seem like it would fit in her tiny body. But that was just another curious mystery about the artificially made Ambassador of Dies Irae.

Deciding that she had warranted a drink after that hefty pay out for fixing her Faberge egg, and besides, she had done enough paperwork for the day to excuse her for an afternoon of indulging in some light-hearted socialising.  She would sip her Sauvignon Blanc as she listened to his tale of demons. Her lips curled up slightly at the sound of his booming laughter, amused by the thought of a beast such as himself fleeing 'with his tail between his legs' as he put it. It was quite an interesting tale, she have never heard of someone acquiring magic in such a manner. "Curious indeed, so you seek to destroy all demon kind from Earthland? Your disdain for them must be strong." She remarked, intrigued her eyes moving to the meat and watching him carve as she lowered her glance. During which he addressed her with a question of his own, her normally calm eyes flickered with a slight warmth at the memory. That night she decided to follow Johann coming to mind, the first night they gave in to eachother.

"I followed Johann from the West Fiore Trading Company, at the time he was my mentor. Before him I knew little of honourable men, he has since showed me that my prior experiences do not apply to all." There was also other circumstances that had nudged her, not long after agreeing to follow Johann here she had been discovered by one of Charle's men. Paddy had caught her in an alleyway and as a means of defending herself she had no choice but to kill him, it was then she realised Tolgalen wasn't safe anymore. But she didn't feel the need to share such a private detail with the giant. Afterall, Johann was the primary reason she was sat here, that had been no lie.

WC: 509 Amalie's Total 2231 Thread Total: 4118

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 9th February 2020, 12:03 pm

”Yes,” said Gangting coldly, ”they are a stain upon this good earth. It is my sworn duty, by the mandate given to me by Tudigong.” His mind drifted to the ancient old times, for a moment he was surrounded by the beating of thousands of sandals upon the earth in sync. The rhythmic booming of war drums on the back of camels, signalling the pace of the soldiers. He snapped out of them, finding himself back at the table within the mesh all of Dies Irae. ”It was after that, that my true story began. The moment I abandoned my birth name, for the given name of Gangting. In my tongue, ‘strong court’.” He paused for a moment, stretching his neck. ”My hatred for them was justified for what they did for my people. Acknowledged by the gods… and fuelled… by what I have witnessed. I launched dozens of campaigns in the Holy War against demons. Liberated kingdoms and city-states from the wicked grasp of the filth. Each such campaign can fill a book.” Gangting’s fist clenched around the beaker and drained the remainder of his ale. ”But I start to think… we all got a demon within ourselves,” he looked towards the ground. ”Be it literal or figural.”

Gangting nodded as he listened to the blue-haired mage. His thick fingers brushed through his beard. ”Loyalty to one's master is honourable. We have in common that Johann showed us that not all that we thought was evil, applies to all.” He dropped a silence and thought back to the previous encounters with their common friend. He nodded heavily, agreeing with himself before he shared his thoughts. ”Johann has the qualities to be a great leader.” His thought lingered on the words ‘to be’ and thought back to his moment of shame. Great leaders can become tyrants.

305/2292 Ω @Amalie Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Amalie
    Amalie

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 25th February 2020, 10:18 am

His words were firm and passionate as he spoke of his 'campaigns' against demonkind and the path it had led him on. His final remark, about inner demons, earned a sly grin from the woman. Once she would have scoffed at such a turn of phrase, declared there were no demons strong enough to conquer her. Yet Anima had since taught her different, not only did he use her as host. But he had also revealed that she was not so stable, that without him, her path would prove to haunt the woman much more than she realised. Whether she would have even been able to survive her ordeals was in question these days. It would seem she had several demons, one literal and the rest, as Gangting put it, figural.

She cocked her head at her words inquisitively, "Interesting, and yet you seem tolerant for the Seals, or at least of Johanns and my own. Do you see them differently?" She asked with intrigued, she could only assume that he was accepting of the Nephilims. After all, he seemed somewhat fond of Johann, nor had he tried to strike her down as soon as he'd sense the being within her. Was it because that were apparently made by God and not the devil? Or perhaps there were other reasons for such acceptance. As the conversation moved to Johann, his words only proved to further her understanding of Johann and Gangtings relationship. "That he does. It is for that reason I cannot think of anyone better to co-lead our faction, alongside Sivvy." She would take a sip of her wine in the moment of pause before thought would come to mind, she would swallow the liquid dancing on her tongue. Before addressing the man once more, "Have you met Sivvy? She is another one of our Ambassadors here. I suppose I really should have asked earlier but, are there any questions you had about Dies Irae? Or has Johann filled you out on the generic details of the faction?"

WC: 341 Amalie's Total 2572 Thread Total: 4764

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 6th April 2020, 10:01 am

Gangting “King of Duoshang, Champion of Tudigong, the Great, the Bold, the Mighty, the Giant, Slayer of Demons, Liberator of the Wicked.”

The Giant was silent for a moment, taking seven deep breaths as he thought. The sausage-like fingers of his right hand ran through his crimson manes. ”Well, I did try to kill… eh, Mars… when I smelled it,” A broad grin appeared on his face as he thought back at that moment, he was giving chase to bandits and they were stopped by Johann; although Gangting did not know it was him at that point. The demonic stench that Mars, sealed within Johann emitted, infuriated Gangting. It boiled his blood. The demon slayer was to smite the demonic being, but Johann easily stopped the attack; simply rising his hand, it took him no effort to stop an avalanche. Gangting had been in awe, with confusion and anger but Johann’s voice snapped him back. It was familiar. It managed to calm down his rage and cool his blood. The voice had made him recognize Johann, even thoughts he looked so much younger. Johann had explained it to him, briefly, what seals are. The demon part stayed a bitter after taste. ”Different they are, yes. Because of their divine aspect. I find it difficult to understand how evil and good can form a union. They ought to be at odds with each other. I tolerate them for now, I have trust in Johann, but I do not trust the seals themselves. Demons ought to be vanquished after all; as commanded by Tudigong. But for now I watch.” He took a deep gulp from his golden mead, savouring it’s taste that tingled his tongue.  ”Ow? A duumviri? I did not know the guild was ruled by two. Curious. The wise say that one is an illusion, two is a conspiracy and three a number to trust. No, I have not met Sivvy yet. Is Sivvy also a seal?” said Gangting, the last part jokingly and then burst into laughter, the ground slightly so shook with him. The mead in his glass sloshed against the container’s wall; reminding Gangting of his nauseating trip over the sea. Why did he make this on a dammed island, wondered the Giant as he shook the sickly and dizzy feeling of himself.  ”Johann hasn’t said much,” he scratched behind his ear as he tried to recall what Johann had told him. ”The guild brings down crime and evil. That I know. I was bought with the promise of aid from Dies Irae in a future Reconquista of Duoshang, now my first and latest attempt resulted nearly in my death.” He snorted and grinned, ”I swear if I had Johann besides me… I would have ruled once more as king over Duoshang. But alas.” The Giant rose his shoulders and paused for a brief moment. ”I do wonder, why do you all wear those odd suits? What more should I know?”

472/2764 Ω @Amalie Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Amalie
    Amalie

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 6th April 2020, 11:03 am

Amalie raised a brow as he mentioned having attempted to kill Mars, trying to imagine what a fight between the ruthless Mars and a titanic beast of a man like Gangting might look like. It was almost a pity, she wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall for that fight. Then again she wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall for anyone of Johann's fights, watching her other half engaged in battle was always a sight she enjoyed. Granted that he wasn't in danger of course. He would continue to explain how his tolerance of the seals came from his trust of Johann, something she could respect in itself. She nodded, deciding that his accent was satisfactory, she too had been highly suspicious of the seals, she had even rejected hers, tried to have it removed only to endure dire consequences for doing so. Even now she wasn't sure she entirely trusted their purpose, but for the sake of survival, she too would tolerate the seal's existence.

As the conversation moved on the Sivvy, Amalie finished off the remainder of her wine. Pouring herself another glass, smiling at his question. "As far as I'm aware no," At least Anima hadn't mentioned it if she was, nor didn't Sivvy ever have a second voice talking out of her like Mars did with Johann. Then again Anima never spoke through Amalie, but rather around her. It was very much like that the other seals had different means of communication, they were each unique after all. As far as Amalie was concerned, she genuinely did not think Sivvy was a seal.  As they moved onto Amalie's question, she listened as he explained what he knew and why he was here. "I see. She remarked simply. "Sounds tough, want to talk about it?" She asked, considering this would be a good excuse for more wine, plus it was bound to have an interesting tale to it if Gangting felt like sharing. She chuckled at the mention of the uniform, looking down at her own outfit.

"These are our work uniforms, they are a means of representing ourselves. Whilst our members wear these, they represent us and the work we accomplish, it shows our loyalty to our faction and our ideals. Whilst we wear these, we are united in our fight against evil, cheesy but there's a level of comfort to be taken in it I guess. Don't worry big fella, I'm sure we can fashion up something for you. I'm quite handy with a thread and needle." She said with a wink, before taking another bite of her meal. Considering his question, she would swallow the portion in her mouth before answering him, "There isn't really much else, just that we do not kill unnecessarily. We have been given powers by the Magic Council to eradicate darkness by any means which we can. We expect that our members respect that, senseless killing is not welcome here."

WC: 495 Amalie's Total 3067

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 7th April 2020, 12:00 am

Gangting “King of Duoshang, Champion of Tudigong, the Great, the Bold, the Mighty, the Giant, Slayer of Demons, Liberator of the Wicked.”

”Ah okay, for a moment I thought this guild was filled with them,” Gangting grinned as he spoke. ”Hmm what is there to mention about,” he stroke a whisker, ”a year or two ago I travelled back to Duoshang to liberate it from demon spawn. I fought my way through the southern desert lands until I reached Duoshang, the grand city, itself. Most of the hamlets and cities I had encountered on my way were turned to rouble. The mudbrick houses had faded away and turned to hills while some of the stone and marble buildings still stood, partially. It was within the temples that most of the demon’s had gathered, desecrating the holy sites. The four mighty granite walls of Duoshang still stood untouched by time. Peculiar enough, most of the mudbrick houses too. Although most of them were smashed in. The farming ring of the city was easily crossed with little resistance. But the second ring contained hordes of demons. More than I had seen, and defeated, so far. I fought for days, nearly got into the third ring but two demons had done severe damage. Hellfire and some sort of poison.” The Giant tapped both his leg and chest that were wrapped in bandages. ”Still hasn’t healed, no healer I met on the way back knew what to do about it. The burning and poison took their toll on me. I fell to the earth. The demons crawled over my body, but I could feel the wind stop blowing. I thought I was dying. But then the winds returned, stronger than before. The sun blackened as a thick sandstorm rushed from the curtain mountains into the city. Demons were swept away as it formed into a cyclone above me. It took the shape of Tudigong himself. The winds swept away dirt that revealed a shiny crystal, I ate it and then I woke up in my chariot; raising along the Southern road.” He paused for a moment. ”During the fight with Johann, against the demon worshipers up north; I had the same feeling too as when I ate the crystal…”

353/3117 Ω @Amalie Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Amalie
    Amalie

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 16th April 2020, 3:09 pm

Amalie listened as Gangting began him tale. And a tale it was. He talked of travelling to Duoshang to free him from the demons that plagued it. He took of the carnage he had found along his way and then the battle that ensued. Days of battling demons, non-stop fighting with no end in sight. She felt a resonance in his tale, she had an experience like this back during her first few weeks in Dies Irae, having taken a simple job dealing with some bandits. And ending up in a war zone, hundreds upon hundreds of bandits attacking. They were severely outnumbered, but they survived. Not within a while of emotional recovery, she had never killed in such mass before. It had been a learning experience that she would carry her for the rest of her life.

Her eyes followed his hands as he pointed to the bandages, before returning her gaze to his face. She had finished her meal by the time he finished his story, admittedly she found it riveting to hear. She scooped up her drink once more, before she finished off the remains of her glass. Following which she would swiftly begin filling her glass up once more. She would also motion to top up his ale as she spoke. "That does sound intense, I haven't fought against many demons in my time but I have felt the throes of war. Unforgettable." She remarked quietly, before taking another sip, it occurred to Amalie that she was getting through the wine fairly quickly. But she was enjoying the conversation and it wasn't like she had any important tasks to follow up on. She deserved a little respite with wine and company stocked with interesting stories. "So what's your plan now?  Where are you hoping residence in Dies Irae takes you?" She would ask casually.

WC: 309 Amalie's Total 3376
    New Thread Total 3493

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 23rd June 2020, 1:22 pm

”Thank you,” said the Giant, he nodded approvingly when Amalie filled his tankard. ”Then I must have done a decent job if you don’t cross with demons that often,” it was a jest but his smile was somewhat sad, it was a reminder to his failure.  He did not know what to say to that, he had been fighting monsters his whole life before he became a king and it had made him dull to the effects of war. Gangting picked up his glass and took a sip from the brown substance, savoring its deep taste. ”My plan, for now, is to get my wounds healed. No healer between Duoshang and Fiore was able to heal it. Johann couldn’t heal it either, no more than a brief moment of lessening the pain. After that, I need to train to regain my strength,” he paused for a moment, [/b]no, surpass my former strength. Johann must surely be stronger than I was in my zenith.”[/b] The Giant shook his had and grinned, Johann had stopped Gangting’s attack as if he were a fly; any normal being would have been obliterated and the tree behind would have been in smithereens. ”Johann has promised me that Dies Irae will help me to liberate Duoshang but that is likely far in the future. In the meantime, I shall be here to assist the guild in every need and want. I have come to understand that Dies Irae hunt’s down brigands, killers, and the occasional monster?”

250/367 Ω @Amalie Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Amalie
    Amalie

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 27th June 2020, 12:19 pm

Amalie smiled in amusement at his quip, deciding against correcting him. She did cross a demon everyday, albeit a Nephilim. In addition to Johann's Nephilim, and on the rare occasion, Markus Eldredge's one too. But she certainly had never fought many, so maybe these anti-demon warriors were doing a good job to cull the species of hellions. Who knew.

The Commander would rest her elbow on the table, placing her chin in her palm, she looked up at the giant of the man as she explained his plan for the future. "Unhealable huh? Am I wrong to assume that from the story you told me, these wounds are specifically demon made?" She asked, putting together the information she had divulged from him thus far and speculating a theory to his concern. She smirked at his mention of Johann and her partners promise that the guild would aid his homeland. "Well if Johann promised our aid, then aid we shall." She would raise her glass to him, offering a gesture of 'cheers' before sipping her drink once more. Once swallowing more of the tangy liquid, she would rest her glass. Permitting herself a pause from the beverage, she didn't mind being merry. But she didn't want to get so intoxicated that she made a fool of herself.

"Indeed we do, we are seekers of justice in a sense. Those who commit atrocities beyond comprehension, the worst of the worst you know; murderers, rapists, paedophiles and such. Monsters too, as you said, we are here to protect the people with the ultimate sentencing as you will. But not too liberally of course, we still follow a code of ethics in our work. We do dabble in apprehending lesser criminals when necessary, just with more lenient punishments. If you catch my drift," Her 'drift' being ; we don't kill everyone, just the really, really bad guys.

The rest of the exchange would carry on pleasantly between the pair. Amalie had to admit, this was perhaps one of the most enjoyable sits downs she had endured with a neophyte since starting her work here at Dies Irae. Since her promotion the influx had brought in the occasional gem-like Izou, but when you had Illya's and such it was sure taxing. But of course, as a friend of Johann's, she wasn't entirely surprised by how much of a treat Gangting was to talk to. And as they continued with their lunch, she found herself inately hoping that he would remain with Dies Irae for a really long time.

END OF THREAD

WC: 424 Amalie's Total 3,801
    New Thread Total 4,168
    Handed in as 2 C Rank Freeforms (2000+2000 | 168 words excess)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:02 am