• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crash land on Re-enrty?

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heat Hero
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Crash land on Re-enrty? Empty Crash land on Re-enrty?

Post by Rhyolo on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 06:12

Rhyolo would have been brought back to the last place he had called a home, The West Fiore Trading Company. He had stared at the doors that marked the entrance to the building, those doors would have been something he had dreaded since he was brought back to life, even more so when Raivel had brought him back here. The reaper that had force him here at sword point had been gone from his sight, but Rhyolo knew better than to try and run away, especially in his condition. Rhyolo would take a deep breath before he then steps forward slowly, opening the doors and heading into the oh so familiar setting of the reception area. He would look around, not really sure of what he was to do now. He wasn't really a part of the company anymore so he really didn't have access to any of the other areas. For now, he would stand there in his red clothes, sticking out from everyone else in all white.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

Crash land on Re-enrty? Rhyolo2

Crash land on Re-enrty? Br

+5 spell slots
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Sea Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 22,693

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Crash land on Re-enrty? Empty Re: Crash land on Re-enrty?

Post by Haraka Omaras on Sat 05 Oct 2019, 09:12

Footsteps quietly approached someone new as Deep sapphire blue eyes looked towards their current target. Near the silent steps made by feet in dark dress shoes was a smaller pair of feet in sandals that made a little noise. If the man wanted to sneak then he would have been carrying the small child, but that wasn't what he was doing. There was no intention to become one with shadows from someone who once his from danger by using open space and smiles. That was the kind of person the half demon was when joining the west fiore trading company, a lost coward with barely over half of a soul. Now the pale ice blue skinned person had a full soul and everything that came with it, good and bad. There was a lot of inner demons definitely still shoved under the ice of the past. A hand reached up to give the stranger a little wave before stopping near them. The young looking man had finished making and packing a crates worth of stoneware tea sets. Even if his glass ones were available for sale now, it didn't change the popularity of his clay made tea sets. These had autumns designs painted on them, which was fitting for the current season.

There used to be a time where shipping would take months, but such things were not true in the new age. It was very amazing how much could change with new innovations that come with growth and the passage of time. It was amazing how fast things could change, how quickly even he could when influenced by current times. This guild was how the mans steps could hold confidence even as his male half now. A quiet, soft, and silky voice came from those full lips to speak to the stranger. "Hello and welcome to the West Fiore Trading Company. My name is Haraka Omaras, is there anything I can help you with today?" A voice that had been crafted from thousands of years of hiding behind a smile, a voice, movements, and a way of speaking to avoid getting attacked. Sometimes when one lacks power they will find other ways to protect themselves.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Sea Dragon] [Characters Theme Song]
    Crash land on Re-enrty? SnakeWeaver
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo on Sat 05 Oct 2019, 16:34

Rhyolo would have continued to look around the room while he stood there. Slowly but surely his mind began to race and the ghosts of his pasts began haunt him, making him feel a sudden wave of anxiety. Why am i here? Everyone will hate me, just seeing me come back from the dead. Why don't I just try and leave? I may get killed but I have been to hell before, it isn't that bad, at least i think so. Maybe death isn't a such a bad option after all? Or even better i could possibly escape with my life intact? Who am i kidding? I don't have magic i can use. His endless thoughts were then cutoff by a familiar voice. One he had memorized, like all the voices he had heard since he came to the company the first time. He knew of Haraka but he did not know them well, he didn't even know if Haraka knew who he was, disregarding his new outward appearance.  

Nonetheless, Rhyolo felt he was somewhat obligated to greet Haraka like they already knew each other, and not try and hide the identity, past, and circumstances he was afraid of. "Oh, hello there Haraka, long time, no see. You may not recognize or even remember me but it is me, Rhyolo Ruby." The hellspawn would take the half demon's hand and shake it as he looked down, putting the other hand behind his head, looking rather embarrassed and ashamed. It would be rather hard for anyone to really tell where he was looking considering his eyes were all white now though, but his head tilting down gave him and his feelings away.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haraka Omaras on Wed 09 Oct 2019, 04:56

The red headed child kept their tiny fingers gripped onto the parental figure, the grip briefly getting tighter. His other hand had a small bento box that was in a closed autumn themed bag. The small and young child looked at the person like the stranger they were to him. It was no surprise that someone so young couldn't really recall someone that had been away for awhile since William had only been alive for less than a year. Haraka pat the childs head to reassure them, or at least try. The silky, quiet and soft voice rolled out more, this time more for the little clam than anyone else. "It's okay William, he used to be a member of the guild." That did cause the child to ease their grip a bit, but it didn't exactly cause the quiet toddler to run over or any such thing. The older Omaras put his deep sapphire blue eyes back on to Ruby. "Sorry Rhyolo, my son is very cautious of strangers. He's the clam I carried almost everywhere with me, he just happens to be old enough to walk around as a little toddler now. Would you care to talk about things over some snacks or tea somewhere else? Then you can tell me things in a more comfortable setting. You look very nervous and food has quite the ability to soothe a troubled soul."

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Sea Dragon] [Characters Theme Song]
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo on Sun 13 Oct 2019, 01:01

Rhyolo would look to Haraka, then turn his gaze to the child that was clinging to them with one hand. He would listen to Haraka explain that his name was William and that he was the clam Haraka carried everywhere. He would look to Haraka again as he smiled softly. He would nod before beginning to speak, "Yeah,a little privacy would help a bit. But sad to say, for the past couple weeks
    I have been alive I haven't needed any food for some reason.
    " He would then kneel down to the little red headed child. He would smile and put a hand on his head to pat it quickly. "Hey William, Nice to meet you. Sorry to scare you," he would look down a bit, "I would be scared of me too if i was you." Rhyolo would then stand up and look to the member of his former guild, possibly current guild if all went well. "Well, shall we head there the-" He was suddenly cut off by a sharp pain in his head. He would let out a load groan as he gripped his head and fell to both knees as he put his head to the ground. Images then flashed across his vision, making reality blur. He then began to breath heavily as the pain subsided, he would look to the floor, two things now different about him. He now knew how he died exactly and he could now feel his magic unlocked, knowing how to use his new form.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haraka Omaras on Sun 13 Oct 2019, 23:37

There was a brief moment where fear flashed through his eyes. It was after the west fiore trading company bent down next to the person on the floor. An injury? No external signs were there, no signs of damage in the persons magic either. If things continued to decline for Ruby than the doctor would have taken him to the hospital. Should he still do that? But that's when he remembered what William tended to do when he was worried. "Not indoors." That's all he said to the child that he knew wouldn't be very apt to listening if they didn't hurry outside. The tint tot was certainly making less than happy expressions that certainly told the parent 'if you don't hurry than I'll use it anyway'. A pale ice blue hand was offered to Rhyolo as Haraka good back up. "You promise to tell me everything once we get somewhere more private, as well as what just happened to you and you will be less likely to be healed through a blood rain." Was that a threat, or a bribe? It was the truth, no matter what positive or negative spin one wanted to put on it. "Do you need a heal, or some calming tea for a splitting headache? I have just the brew."

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo on Tue 15 Oct 2019, 03:37

Rhyolo would have taken a few more heavy breaths as he stayed kneeling on the ground. His mind was racing with questions he didn't know the answer too and he desperately wanted to know. After a few more moments he would look to Haraka and William as he slowly got up with his comrade's help, the headache subsided. He rubbed his head, trying to figure out what in the hell came over him and what made that memory back, as well as what was this new magic he possessed. The hellspawn then looked to the icy blue pair in front of him with his blank white eyes. "Sorry for scaring you, but I'll be fine. The pain is already gone. Also i now have a bit more to tell you than before. That was more than just an average headache. But i promise to tell you anything you ask." He then looked around and saw he made somewhat of a scene. "Where are we heading to exactly?"

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haraka Omaras on Tue 15 Oct 2019, 17:30

Haraka shook his head a bit, "I was just a little worried and William was as scared as one might expect a very young child to be." The mixed blood wouldn't pretend like he didn't have a good idea already that things would be okay. A lingering concern was only natural, as a doctor knows that first assumptions aren't always right. This is why one must poke and prod a bit longer. The tiny blood red eyed child stared at Rhyolo, not knowing many of the things his parental figure did. It was only natural that the entire thing had scared the tiny youth, tiny hands trembling a bit. The elder Omaras gently grabbed onto one of Rubys hands before starting to walk. Where were they going? If he told the man directly that they were going to Yonas place, would they shoot off like a fire cracker? The west fiore trading company member had no idea, but it seemed like a possibility. "Somewhere more private where I can brew some black mountain tea. It has calming effects on the muscles and nerves, my father used to drink a little before every day for that reason. Also, you still have a few questions to answer." The young looking man lead them out of the guilds main building, starting to direct the group towards the forest. There was no way they could find privacy in town so easily anyway, not after that. He could still get it, but the half ice dragon wasn't really up to that right now.

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rhyolo Today at 00:33

Rhyolo would have had his hand grabbed by Haraka as he explained where they were going, but only in vague detail. Haraka would still be set on brewing hims some tea as he sighed bit. He would not put up any protest as he was dragged along with the young child of the guild member. He would look around the town as he would blindly follow, letting go of his after they exited the main area of the hall. As they exited town and began to venture into the forest. The hell spawn would wonder where exactly they were heading in the middle of the wilderness. Hmmm, Maybe we could be heading into a clearing to talk? Maybe a secret hideout of some sorts? Wait, could it be someone's home? As his thoughts ran wild his question would soon be answered as they began to come to their destination, a house. Oh, someone's house? Haraka's? If not his then who's? He then began to head to the door and knock on it since his guide didn't seem to enter immediately.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

+5 spell slots