Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ilac

Fantastico
    Fantastico

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

ilac Empty ilac

Post by Fantastico 24th September 2019, 5:40 pm

Fantastico came to in a ditch, next to a pile of broken lumber as he slowly remembered the last hour he was conscious. He was on board a train that had just crossed into the Neutral Zone, flirting with a beautiful woman. Her father, who happened to be a aggressive man, did not take kindly to such advances when he wasn't looking, and the situation escalated resulting in a fist fight. In the confined space, Fantastico had little room to work with and was no match in physical strength, and after losing too much ground, he ended up getting kicked into the door and it broke open, sending the pirate flying out of the train, landing on a abandoned crate.

Feeling the pain in nearly every fiber of his being, he slowly stood back up and looked around. He appeared to still have a long voyage to reach the bright city in the distance. Fantastico wiped the dust off of himself, before climbing out of the ditch, seeing no one else around, he lit a cigarette before starting  to walk down towards the bright city in the distance. It was a peaceful walk, a little quiet but that wasn't a bad thing for the moment. He saw something large, dark, and metallic in the distance, not moving, his curiosity was piqued as he could vaguely make out the structure to be a large truck.

He saw the Driver's door was open, and looking down he saw what appeared to be an injured woman cowering  as something was approaching from the forest. He picked up his pace a bit as he could see something slowly make its way out of the shrubs, and as soon as he saw the snout of a wolf Fantastico started to pick up his pace as the woman was cowering, awaiting assault.

Fantastico managed to approach close enough just as the wolf was about to bite. "Yo! Mutt, that ain't how ya treat a lady!" The wolf looked up to see the red clad pirate and snarled, before charging at the pirate instead. Fantastico stared down the mutt, remembering the cigarette between two of his fingers. As the wolf was about to leap, Fantastico flicked the cigarette into the wolf's mouth as he stepped aside. The Wolf landed hard on the ground, coughing, choking while smoke was coming out of his mouth, before it would get back up, whimpering and coughing.

Fantastico approached the blonde woman, knelling down as he saw that her left arm was heavily bruised. Her leg appeared twisted, Fantastico gently held up the woman slightly, looking into her emerald eyes. "Hello there, the name's Fantastico, you okay?" The woman was flustered, nervous, but grateful for the help. "Th- thank you, I am Elizabeth I thought I was going to die there, now, I gotta get the shipment delivered, but, I don't think I can drive, my leg is, it hurts, dear lord I can't afford to miss this delivery, I might risk losing pay!"

Fantastico sighed, he wasn't planning on robbing this truck, but now he wasn't even going to consider trying. "I need a ride into town, you need this truck driven, how about I drive the truck for ya?" The driver looked into his eyes, feeling slightly relieved and nodded. Fantastico helped her into the passenger side before he adjusted the mirrors and seat, before he started the ignition and drove towards the city. "If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you take a train to town? Trying to save a few bucks?" Fantastico shrugged. "They're crowded, noisy, and I got thrown out of one earlier today. Overbearing parent didn't like I was talking to his twenty year old daughter."

The rest of the ride was full of awkward conversation, especially after Fantastico revealed he was a pirate, and wanted dead or alive in some places. However the lady didn't seem to mind too much, as Fantastico had several chances to steal the whole supply but didn't take any of them. Fantastico parked the truck behind a large store, before getting out. Elizabeth rolled down her window and explained to the various employees receiving on what happened as Fantastico took a swig from his flask before walking around the truck, watching as the employees were hauling packs of iLacs from the truck to the store. The supervisor grabs a box containing one off the last pallet and hands it to Fantastico as well as a a few jewels. "Thanks man, Elizabeth told us what you did for her, and for us, big solid man. Here, don't bother with the line least I can do for what you did. Hell if it wasn't for you we'd be in deep trouble on all sides by now. We ran out of stock so we had to call for a run to one of our reserve storage facilities, usually it ain't so bad."

Fantastico took the reward graciously before putting them in his pocket, before shaking the man's hand. "No problem." He waved towards Elizabeth as she was being helped out of the truck. "Good luck Elizabeth..."

WC 854

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:41 am