Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman

Xana
    Xana

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman - Page 2 Empty Re: Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman

Post by Xana 17th May 2012, 8:51 pm

All of a sudden, half the bugs that were crawling through the ground and flying stealthily jumped out of the grass and right in front of Reiki. His arms were being targeted by three insects each while his legs were being attacked by two insects each. They flew rather briskly and slithered like snakes and each were as tough as iron.

Xavier's arms were starting to glow completely while all this happened. His muscles tensed up and sweat was rolling off of his forehead. He opened his eyes and slammed his hands onto the soft, grassy ground. "ICE! MAKE! BEAR!!!" A moment later, the ground trembled as the ice bear emerged from the ground. The shield was still standing strong, but the bear overshadowed it. It stood a good 20-25 feet tall and looked at Reiki like a predator stalking his prey.
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman - Page 2 Empty Re: Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman

Post by Emilia Hawke 17th May 2012, 9:14 pm

Reiki saw the bugs come flying at him. BUGS? IS THAT SERIOUSLY IT?!?! Reiki then felt the ground tremble immensely. He fell over on his ass as the bugs flew right over where he was. Not even having time to process his thoughts, Reiki looked up and saw one big. ass. BEAR. His jaw dropped to the ground.

YOU HAVE GOT. TO BE FUCKING. KIDDING. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AGAINST THAT THING!?!?! Reiki shouted. He still had his thunder explosion prepped to use, but there was no way it was going to be able to blast away a behemoth of that size. Shit.... I don't have anything that could take that down.... If only I had Aian's chainsaw blade right about now.... or if I was a Dragon Slayer, a roar could probably shatter that thing..... Damn, this isn't good. I just hope he doesn't end up killing me Reiki thought, as he sat there baffled at the size of what he was seeing

OOC: THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE SAID

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman - Page 2 471 Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman - Page 2 H05POqb Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman - Page 2 471
    Xana
    Xana

Post by Xana 17th May 2012, 9:21 pm

Xavier, who was drained from using his strong spells and getting shocked, wobbled a bit as he tried to get back up. Pretty soon, the alcohol was kicking in. His face turned reddish and he hiccuped a little while trying to keep himself from falling down. With his longsword in hand, he looked up to the bear. "Alright bu- *hic* -ddie! Show 'im what'cha got!"

The bear made a worried growl and grunted. It roared as it swung its left claw towards Reiki with little to no constraint. If he didn't do anything about it, it would send him flying at least a good couple of feet with plenty of broken ribs.
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emilia Hawke 17th May 2012, 9:35 pm

Oh shi- THUNDER EXPLOSION!!! Reiki quickly thrust out his arms to each side, as a massive burst of lightning surged out from around his body in a dome shape. The force blasted the bears swinging arm, shattering it to pieces. Reiki then entered his Lightning Body form and shot up into the air. He began to spin around in circles very quickly, charging up for his strongest spell. THORS SPIKE!!!! Reiki shouted, crashing down towards the bear at blinding speeds, aiming at taking off the bears other arm. However, the ale kicked in for him as well, and his aim was off. He hit the gigantic ice bear, leaving a giant gash right through its side. Reiki collided hard with the grand right next to Xavier. As the lightning faded, Reiki's body lay face first in a giant pile of dirt. OK.... you win the trainin'......Im *hic* I'm out of the... the powahz and..... oh look dirt Reiki grumbled, as he passed out where he lay.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman - Page 2 471 Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman - Page 2 H05POqb Reiki Shikon V.S Xavier Norman - Page 2 471
    Xana
    Xana

Post by Xana 17th May 2012, 9:45 pm

The bear growled angrily as Reiki blasted its arm off. It was about to swing with its other arm until Reiki jumped up into the air and smashed its side. The bear slowly turned around and glared at Reiki. Xavier, however, felt the bear's emotions and snapped out of his drunken daze momentarily. "Hey, hey, hey... No killing. Noooo... No! Bad bear! Bad! I'll make it up to you later. Just relax and rest." The bear was conversing with Xavier through its emotions, letting Xavier know that it wanted to at least break a couple of Reiki's bones. However, Xavier got the best of it and it just grunted and dissipated into the air.

After the bear disappeared, Xavier's face turned red again as the ale started kicking it again. "I- *hic* -won... Try fighting me again after you... get... stronger..." Xavier fell to the ground and started snoozing away on the soft grass of the plains. His longsword melted away into light as Xavier slowly lost consciousness. A smile spread across his face, knowing that he won the fight.

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:56 am