• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sea-king Sea Monsters

Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Insight of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 9,487

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Sea-king Sea Monsters Empty Sea-king Sea Monsters

Post by Zachary-Sirius on 10th September 2019, 12:44 pm

Sea-King Sea Monsters

job link

Cresent Island was well known for many things. A resort, beautiful beaches, untouched wilderness and other wonders people came for end of the summer fun. Zachary realized he had much he wanted to do here, but he came here with a goal. A mission. A job for Fairy Tail and he had to follow through on it before he go and have fun.

However, not all of his company were as disciplined.

Weeeee! a telepathic chirp came to all those around like a clear voice. Flying through the air near the beach's misty air and warm breeze came the flying Star Fairy-- Astral. Zachary found him after a meteor crashed in Magnolia's East Forest. After a long events of finding out his origin and saving him from a psychotic snake-witch who wanted to eat his heart, they became steadfast friends and Zachary's personal companion. As loved as any of his Spirits.

"Heeey! Get back here, buddy!" a gruff but light voice called out. Chasing it in a game of silly tag was a small bear creature, wearing straps along his paws and a cap with the word "Bears" on it. THat was Garnet Grizzly-- or Grizzly he called him for short. Another spirit of the Ursa Major constellation. While he was a fierce and powerful earth spirit in battle-- in his familiar form he was much like the cub he appeared to be who loved to have fun.

They were outside of a small port town-- which normally led to a fancy resort and other attractions vacationers would go... but something else was there, and Zachary was just waiting for his friend Arcadia-- the little girl Dragon Slayer who had introduced him into Fairy Tail. She probably would have a field day with his new spirit and Astral of all things.

The job was something odd. On the far side of the island, people and nearby small ships were 'attacked' by a large Krakken. A sea monster of some sorts that liked to stay in a cove on the far side of cresent island. The resort had urged people to stay away from it-- and it oddly stayed in one place. Hopefully it wouldn't be hard to spot.

While he hated to have to fight excessively, if a hungry sea-beast was trying to cause harm, he couldn't turn down people in danger from such a creature. With any luck, Arcadia could be of help as it was close to her element.

WC:417

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 315,628

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Sea-king Sea Monsters Empty Re: Sea-king Sea Monsters

Post by SeaGlass on 13th September 2019, 1:56 pm

Not long after Zachary and his friends arrived at the resort, it begs to snow without a cloud in the sky. A sure sign Arcadia was nearby in dragon form. Along the shoreline, closest to the hotel, a sizable iceberg was floating just of the beach. Children and other resort guests appeared to be swimming around and playing on the iceberg. They were climbing on and jumping or sliding off back into the water.

The whole area near the iceberg was set up and decorated for a special weekend-long event that was themed 'Santa on Vacation'.  Resort workers were dressed up as elves in swimsuits and one actor bird to be Santa cursed board shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. They wandered the area offering themed beverages, trinkets and souvenirs for sale, tokens redeemable at the various resort restaurants and other promotional goodies. Though it looked like they were wrapping things up. Many of the workers were heading in, others were helping break down the temporary booths that had been set up. A few were starting to direct guests out of the water away from the iceberg.

Once the water and iceberg were clear of guests, a small brave crew waded out to wake up the iceberg. Playing some music underwater, they brought the 15 meter (49 foot) ice dragon serving as the iceberg out of her nap. The most senior member of the staff assigned to waking Arcadia up, called out, "Sorry to wake you Miss Fairchilde, but it has started to snow around again. If you could call it off like usual that would be most appreciated. There's also some good news. Your last shift is over. I hope we can work together again sometime. You were a hit with our guests, especially our guests with children. They especially liked that waterslide you made a couple times. Plus if it weren't for you, I'm not sure we could've risked so many guests in the water, even on this side of the island. Management has been more cautious lately. As arranged, you can pick up the vouchers for free stays back at the manager's office. They should be good for a free four days and three nights stay each."

Arcadia yawned as she rose from the water. Her icy bulk creating waves the jostled the staff around. As soon as the staff chief mentioned the snow, Arcadia re-suppressed the snowfall. A move that would prove redundant, since she would resume human form only a few beats later. With so many hours in the water for the Santa's Vacation event, her human form was of course already dressed for the beach. Her usual, for her, blue bikini with all important magical accessories. Dimensional scissors holstered at her hip, an extra colorful ring and a silvery and sparkling charm anklet. She even had the crystal rose tucked behind one ear. Her almost ever present iLac though, was for once nowhere nearby. It was safely stowed back in her hotel room.  

The ice dragon slayer's presence was mostly to reassure guests since the kraken problem was mostly contained tip the far side of the island, but Arcadia personally felt better knowing she was ready just in case. Each accessory did its job to make feel more prepared. The rainbow colored ring though was especially critical in jobs that required long periods underwater. It let her breathe in oxygen free environments, among other things, which made indefinitely playing the role of half submerged iceberg a snap.

Arcadia stretched as she awoke further, and smiled to the resort staff waking her. "Hey thanks. I'll pick those vouchers up later. They are gonna be handy for wooing a couple bands we wanna sign. Besides its always nice to help out. I just hope we can do something about the real problem, once my friend gets here."

It was then Arcadia happened to glance up on the shore to see Zachary Ann's his spirit friends. There was at least one she didn't recognize. She bowed and bid farewell to resort staff she had worked the Santa's Vacation weekend with, and headed up onto the beach.  She waved and smiled to Zachary, Astral and Grizzly. "Hey Zach! Hey guys! Awww, you have such a knack for finding the cutest spirits. And here I am without a brush and my supply of ribbons to make them their cutest-est."

WC: 732
    Arcadia WC: 732/3500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sea-king Sea Monsters 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Golden Lacrima until October 3, 2019
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Insight of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 9,487

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zachary-Sirius on 13th September 2019, 5:58 pm

Zachary watched as the two played, till he heard the sound of a familiar voice. He turned, seeing Arcadia no doubt. He was surprised that the little girl was indeed a Dragon Slayer, but it took nothing away from her happy and cheerful attitude. What surprised him was that Arcadia was dressed in a bikini-- which only made her look preciously cute that made Zachary blush a bit. While he wore a simple blue short-sleeved shirt, shorts that went to his knees and sneakers. It was clear Zachary didn't come prepared for any summer fun as he was focused on work. Curious, the bear spirit and the Star Fairy made their way to Zachary.

Arcadia soon joined them that made Zachary wonder what she was up to. "I was starting to wonder where you were. I thought we could do this mission together but you seem... busy?" Zachary asked, seeing she was not really dressed for work?

At the mention of his 'spirits', he looked back at them. "Um.. only one is a Spirit. This is Grizzly-- my bear spirit, yes-- but this one isn't a spirit." Zachary explained. On cue, Astral came flying right up on top of Zachary's head-- to see Arcadia better from the higher point. Compared to Grizzly, the star-shaped creature was far cuter than any spirit Zachary would have thus far. "This is Astral. He is a Star Fairy, from a distant galaxy far away. It's kind of a long story. "

Astral's story was complicated but while on Earthland, he was hunted by evil witches and wizards who wanted to use his heart to obtain Immortality. The catch was, they had to kill Astral to do it-- a fate Zachary never wanted to see befall his friend. As such, he vowed to protect him-- and the star critter wished for nothing more than to stay by Zachary as a loyal companion. Childlike and innocent, one would have to be a monster to want to eat his heart.

Zachary glanced up to the top of his head to Astral. "Astral, this is Arcadia... she is a friend. She is with Fairy Tail, like me," he said.

His eyes were wide with wonder as he tilted his head. Aw...cadiwa? Friend? he spoke in telepathy-- clear to her mind as she would catch on how special he was. His puzzled face bloomed into a happy smile as he levitated off Zachary's head and flew to try and hug Arcadia. Fwiend! Fwiend! HUGGIES! he said happily and tried to hug Arcadia.

Zachary rolled his eyes, knowing just how Astral was likely throwing gas on a flame with Arcadia. She would hug and cuddle cute creatures to death if she wasn't careful.

As Astral reveled in meeting a new friend who probably would metaphorically eat him for being so cute, Zachary just laughed. "Are you still up for this mission? I didn't know you were taking another job here too if it is too much for you,"Zachary asked.

WC: 500

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 315,628

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass on 19th September 2019, 10:34 am

Arcadia's initial bright smile fast faded into a flat frown of annoyance. The barefoot slayer folded her arms. "It's not like I can wear any of my dresses to work in the water."

Annoyed Arcadia:
    Sea-king Sea Monsters U1UeBxb

"That's exactly what I was doing until a few minutes ago. Thankfully that gig is all wrapped up. Posing as an iceberg for hours on end is hella boring. Anyway, I'm free to join you all. Besides from what I understand of this mission, it should involve a lot of time around, on our even possibly under the water. Unless this sea monster you mentioned when you sent me note about the mission is actually a land sea monster that only goes out to sea when it feels like it, I'd say I'm ready for this job too."

With two bundles of cute at hand, she could not stay annoyed. Meeting Astral and Grizzly brought a smile back to her face.

Happy again Arcadia:
    Sea-king Sea Monsters IzoJsjY

Arcadia smiled and nodded to the bear spirit, "Happy to meetcha, Grizzly. The little pale blonde slayer smiled and nodded to the Star Fairy also, "Good to meetcha too!
    She giggled softly hearing Astral in her head. "That's a sweet little trick. I think ghosts like Kyuken or my mom and maybe a certain dream demon who shall remain nameless in my head like that. And yepyepyep. I'm a friend."

She laughed and was beaming the instant Astral tried to hug her. The Star Fairy was super adorable, and Arcadia did have an overwhelming urge to smoosh its cheeks. The barefoot slayer made do with a gentle one armed hug instead.  Astral's small size and the angle she intercepted his hug at, made a giant, crushing two-armed hug difficult. The Star Fairy escaped that hazard, because Arcadia was too lazy to shift him more toward her center.

Super Happy Arcadia:
    Sea-king Sea Monsters 874mzuq

Arcadia let Astral go, smiling back to Zachary. "So tell me more about this mission. Are we gonna need a boat? And if we do, we should prolly get the largest one available. I can't imagine much worse than hunting a sea monster and finding out mid trip that you need a bigger boat."

She had worked around Crescent Island before shop she was familiar with the area. Still, before this past weekend, it had been awhile since was last here. The barefoot slayer was curious to find out how much had changed. The job of playing an iceberg at a resort festival does not leave much time for exploration. Arcadia loved the beauty of the whole area ever time she came. One of these days she would have to make the trip to Crescent Island purely for fun. Business trips usually limited the sights she got to take in. It felt like she had been taking far too many of those lately, not just to Crescent Island. As long as she was Executive Manager though, they could not really be helped.

That's why she was looking forward to this mission more than usual. It was more the kind of mission she used to take when she first joined Fairy Tail. Also, it held the promise of exploration. Might almost be like a vacation. Almost.

WC: 527
    Arcadia's WC: 1259/3500

Sea-king Sea Monsters 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Golden Lacrima until October 3, 2019

Current date/time is 23rd September 2019, 6:33 am