• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shuhei's GFX Shop!

Mifune
    Mifune

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Death Wish
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Shuhei's GFX Shop! Empty Shuhei's GFX Shop!

Post by Mifune on 10th September 2019, 11:32 am

Welcome to Shuhei's Graphics Shop!

Signatures: 75k

Note: The purchase of a Signature comes with a free Avatar! Prices for special orders such as Group Signatures, Banners & Custom Symbols can be negotiated in private as they often vary.

Once an order is completed please post in [link=https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419-the-trading-hub]The Trading Hub[/link] to transfer the jewels.

Signature & Avatar Template:

Code:
    [b]Type of Order:[/b] Signature or Avatar or Both.
    [b]Face Claim:[/b]  Include the name of the character and the Anime/Game/Origin
    [b]Preferred color scheme:[/b] Your preferred color combination for the image.
    [b]Character Name:[/b]  This is the name of the character the Signature or Avatar is for.
    [b]Brief Description of Magic:[/b]  To personalize your Signature I need to know your Characters magic.  This is so I don't make a Fire mage look like an Ice Mage.  You don't need to go in to detail, just what it looks like and if there are any specific symbols you'd like me to use.
    [b]Special Requests:[/b] To personalize your signature you're allowed to make special requests, such as color changes to the Face Claim (Hair or skin color Tattoo removals etc...) As well as special quotes or phrases you'd like me to include.

Here are some examples of my work.

Signatures:
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! ClFScu1
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! 2PlKazz
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! O6lp4uO
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! TUKULNE
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! YRmMNWl
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! Zo8Piqp
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! 1JWNNtB
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! H1jkQPq
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! VbzdxoW
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! LyszQuA
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! QT0PCv7
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! SssZn0j
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! 5oNLWMA
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! Mrlq2Ht
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! 5pEAnfF

Shuhei's GFX Shop! 7TJ3Hc3Shuhei's GFX Shop! 1TlSERl
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! XLX5rW3[img]Shuhei's GFX Shop! Maspj3w
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! HsYzE8HShuhei's GFX Shop! 12k0kR0Shuhei's GFX Shop! JPmCZII

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 30,518.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

Shuhei's GFX Shop! Empty Re: Shuhei's GFX Shop!

Post by DOPPO on 10th September 2019, 11:59 am

Type of Order: Signature
    Face Claim:  Doppo (Hypnosis Mic)
    Preferred color scheme: Blue (any shade that is aesthetically pleasing to you)
    Character Name:  Doppo
    Brief Description of Magic:  Insatiable Hunger: A magic where the user converts previously consumed nutrients into raw power (super strength) and where recently digested food manifests into his body (if he eats a swordfish, his arms can become swordfish spears. If he eats sunflower seeds, he can then spit them from his mouth)

Ravenous Black Slime: A magic where a slime resides in the pores of the user's body and only comes out to eat spells, which, consequently, protects the user.
    Special Requests: -

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mifune
    Mifune

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mifune on 11th September 2019, 3:20 am

So I found an image of Doppo in a military sort of uniform which I thought would suit you, being a Rune Knight, also seeing your magic I threw in some vicious looking teeth in the background.  The splatter in the background was originally supposed to be jet black to go better with your secondary magic, but unfortunately it's invisible against the forum's jet black background so I made it blue so you could see it.  If you'd like, I have the version with black spatter saved in case you want to use it on another forum.  

Shuhei's GFX Shop! YMI0L0r

Both Avatar's are the same but have two different intensities of color, so pick whichever one you like better.

Shuhei's GFX Shop! 7kmJcFJShuhei's GFX Shop! 9EC003Z

Hania
    Hania

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Experience : 37,700

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania on 11th September 2019, 5:52 pm

Type of Order: Both
    Face Claim: Project K - Kuroh Yatogami
    Preferred color scheme: White and Red
    Character Name: Hania
    Brief Description of Magic: Hania uses support, healing, requip and most likely runic script type magics
    Special Requests: Please put the Rune Knight guild symbol and name on the siggi and avi, for the siggi please add respectful warrior.

Shuhei's GFX Shop! RAfJlig

Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Mitsu
    Mitsu

Player 
    Lineage : Vessel of the Morning Star

Post by Mitsu on 11th September 2019, 6:50 pm

Type of Order: Both
    Face Claim: The Intention of the Abyss, aka Alyss or Alice of the Abyss; Pandora Hearts
    Preferred color scheme: Pastels (favoring blues)
    Character Name: Alyona Lizaveta Isidora Cherenchikov-Eristov or A.L.I.C.E.
    Brief Description of Magic: Dream Magic - This magic allows the user to manipulate reality by super-imposing their own dreams or nightmares onto it. For Alyona, given the title "Alice" as a practitioner of the magic, it comes in three parts: Rytsar, the magic of a dream guardian that protects them, Natsiya, the magic of summoning subjects from their dreams and Boginya a magic that manifests an area around the Alice where their dreams rule.
    Special Requests: I'd like the signature to say "Alice the Dreamer", and the Avatar to say "A.L.I.C.E."

Bank Isaak Alvah Exaltation of the Ligthbringer Ruination of the Lightbringer Ascension of the Lightbringer
    Shuhei's GFX Shop! X1ZzeIP
    Mifune
    Mifune

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mifune on 13th September 2019, 12:01 pm

For Hania

Shuhei's GFX Shop! E2cpDP3

Shuhei's GFX Shop! RQpXjUiShuhei's GFX Shop! XISipnv

Last edited by Mifune on 13th September 2019, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hania
    Hania

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Experience : 37,700

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania on 13th September 2019, 12:21 pm

@Mifune Thank you they're perfect, I'll send the trade from Ruvel now.
    Proof of trade Trading Post: Page 22, Post n°541

Shuhei's GFX Shop! RAfJlig

Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Mifune
    Mifune

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mifune on 13th September 2019, 2:02 pm

@Mitsu So I wasn't 100% on how to portray your magic, I chose to make your Signature bubbly, that seemed "Dreamy" to me and it also went well with your FC.  I hope you like the Red Accent in your sig and avatar, if not message me and I can change it. I included an Avatar with and without your name.  I hope you like all of it.

Shuhei's GFX Shop! HCNsPER

Shuhei's GFX Shop! FdJjnpcShuhei's GFX Shop! 5JbW7Fs

EDIT: Text colour altered as per Mitsu's request

Shuhei's GFX Shop! TMKZG3q

Shuhei's GFX Shop! VhApnLj

Mifune
    Mifune

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mifune Yesterday at 6:14 am

Testing this for myself Shuhei's GFX Shop! Xp4ASEp