Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stars of Destiny

Stelar
    Stelar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Completed Stars of Destiny

Post by Stelar 7th September 2019, 5:44 am

Magic

Stars of Destiny N7UfQOD

Magic Name: Stars of Destiny
    Magic Type: Caster Magic (Solitary)
    Description:
    Since the ancient times, stars is used as the indicator for phenomenon that is happening around the world. People believed that stars formation contains mystical properties and they started to study about the stars formation. They found out that stars formation does have mystical properties and can cause different phenomenon according to how stars are arranged in a formation. Then they replicate this by using magic energy ball that acts as the substitute to stars, and they are surprised to find that it worked albeit not the same as the real stars, the magic balls that is arranged in formations causes a lot of different things to happen. They named this magic Stars of Destiny. This magic revolves around spawning balls of light that acts as stars, these balls can be used to attack enemies directly or be arranged to a formation to cause various different effects.

Unique Abilities:

• Star Force:
      Boost the Mana Regeneration rate of the user of this magic to 5% per post.

Spells:

Normal Spell:

Advanced Spell:

Signature Spell:

Last edited by Stelar on 21st September 2019, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Completed Re: Stars of Destiny

Post by MarkusEldridge 19th September 2019, 1:41 pm

Hey there! Markus here once more, I will be grading your magic this time around. All of my comments will be in this color!
    Let me start with saying I am sorry for the super late grading, being sick and super unexpectedly busy.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stelar
    Stelar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Completed Re: Stars of Destiny

Post by Stelar 21st September 2019, 10:49 pm

Poke @MarkusEldridge, Fixed the Durability of the Shield and the Duration of the Charge of Taurus

I also added 3 C Rank spells and 1 Signature, I don't know if it's allowed but if it isn't you can grade it later. Thank you very much!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:25 am