• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A serialkiller mystery

Atarah
    Atarah

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Estrie prætulit
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2362.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Estrie prætulit
    Second Magic: Caudex ex Mortem: Interfector autem Apocalypsis
    Third Magic:

A serialkiller mystery Empty A serialkiller mystery

Post by Atarah on 5th September 2019, 12:22 pm

@Luceam
    0672/0672WORDS
    Atarah
    I don't live in darkness, darkness lives in me

Health: 400/400
    Mana: 400/400
    Blood: 0/400
    Melee: 40
    MagicDef buff:
    MeleeDef buff:
    Health buff:
    Mana buff:
    Magic buff:
    Melee buff:

The silver haired vampire woke up from bed in her chamber within the castle of Errings Rising, which stood firm atop of a peak of the mountain Hokabe. She had recently joined the guild after he centuries long slumber within her dungeon, in which she had been imprisoned on the ground of witchcraft, profanity, regicide, mass murder and what not; all were very much true. Atarah had been a princess of a royal family that ruled over a kingdom, nowadays swollen into the mighty kingdom of Pergrande. She was discontent with her disposition and had always been a wicked child, she did not believe in the gods and found solace in imagination; a place where she ruled and punished those that did her wrong in the real world. It was this fantasy she had that piqued her curiosity into the Devil, and it so happened the Devil had his eyes upon her. The Devil entered her fantasies and made them true, slowly corrupting her until she fell completely from grace; it was Him who drove her into a madness in which she performed a ritual to become an Estrië, a sort of vampire or succubus and pledged her loyalty to the Fallen One. It was after that, with her new form and powers, that she sneaked into her father’s castle and slaughtered her family, the castle’s servants and the guards. She took her fathers crown and ruled her ancestral lands in a bloody grip until her people rose up and the armies of other kingdoms crossed her bothers. The vampire had no chance and fled to the South, and it was there that she was captured and placed within a tomb; sealed by not only stone but hexes and spells, to ensure she would never be free but their magic has faded with time and Atarah broke her bindings. She wandered for some time, weakened by her imprisonment and malnourishment, and learned about the guild of Errings Rising; she had to find a place to grow back the strength she lost and grow stronger than she was before, Errings Rising seemed a place she could do so.

Errings Rising was a peculiar guild and at times it’s members annoying, at such times she either went down the mountain to one of the minor settlements to unleash her agitation with blood, fire and darkness or she would disguise herself and partake into the world of the muggles to be gone from the guild for a while. It was one of days, that she would go out and traverse the muggle world. Atarah had taken on her alter ego, named Veronica. Veronica has long white hair, just like her normal appearance but it is wavy rather than straight; her eyes that normally glow blue are amber coloured. She wore a sweater made of white wool, a black leather skirt and very tall black boots that over her knee’s. A long red trench coat framed her whole and her hands were covered with supple black leather gloves.

Veronica had travelled to Clover Town a place to the East of Hakabe, in the middle of the largest lake of Fiore. It was there that she learned of the mysterious death of six youth, two others had survived those deaths and talked about a masked man; whom rumours claim to be Kayson Warheez, someone who more frequently kills people. The tales she heard piqued her curiosity as it seemed this Kayson wasn’t truly a man of sorts but more like a spirit or demon as some even claimed. There was job request to find out what happened and bring down Kayson and Veronica decided to partake in the job, not so much to make the murders stop but to find out if she could bend Kayson or her will if he indeed be a demon. She travelled to the place where the murders have happened, and waited upon one other person; the officials of the town had told her someone else was on the job as well.

'An evil life is kind of death.' ~Ovid
    IVYLEAF33

Veronica's appearance:

A serialkiller mystery Glamou10

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Atarah's Themes:

A serialkiller mystery KMxb7iG
    Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Cosmic Coins : 7
    Experience : 209,237.4

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: Nature Fairy
    Third Magic:

A serialkiller mystery Empty Re: A serialkiller mystery

Post by Luceam on 13th September 2019, 6:39 pm

The sun was setting, as an eerie chilling wind came from the east, whistling through the leaves of the trees. Amelia was walking through, unaffected by scenery as she is far to familiar with this type of job, however the Gynoid was more concerned about the Nature Fairy walking beside her.  She could tell something was wrong since Luna kept shifting her gaze, looking about at the environment, and randomly saying strange things with plants. She had gotten used to Luna somehow having the ability to talk to plants as well as animals, however it was never like this. All she gathered was, there was a masked man.

She held Luna's hand gently before looking up at the pink haired girl's eyes "Luna, what's wrong." A shadow had came over Luna, all that she had done in response as shakily take a deep breath. It was clear to Amelia, that there wasn't a mere minor issue. "Scared, she's scared..." Amelia stopped and walked in front of Luna, it was clear that something had to be taken care of before they approached the sight. "What? Who is scared? Are, you?"

Luna shook her head, what she has been hearing about for the past hour from the plants and wild life, and the feelings they had resonated within Luna. As a nature Fairy, she was emphatically aware and very influenced by their feelings. "No, nature, or at the very least the surrounding area is. look!" Luna walked off the trail by a few meters and through the forest, she activated her fire whip to illuminate the scene.

Amelia was stunned by what she saw, she gasped and took a few steps back, before leaning her side against tree, keeled over and vomited out what one could only assume to be some sort of yellow liquidized magic, presumably the oil she generates to keep herself running. She took a few deep breaths, before getting back up to see Luna was simply stunned by the sight.

Looking around, it was clear something walked through here by the trail of destruction on two sides, however the area they just walked into had the odor of rotten flesh, the grass and trees were painted red with blood. The guts and internal organs of what was once a large horse scattered about, the flesh torn to shreds while it's head laid in the center, split in half from the face brutally. What was once the teeth were now powdered dust. "This was not the work of a man, this, is the work of..." "A monster..." Amelia finished before the two walked back to the main path, and followed it to the camp.

Both knew full well they were chasing after a serial killer, someone who was no stranger to taking lives, however what they just saw proved that what they were dealing with was not some run of the mill criminal. "I, can't believe a man, did that... I have been around the block for a while, but that was just, even troubles me."

Luna still in some disbelief, pulled out the job details yet again, looking at the description. "The trees say it was him, and according to the information, he is just a man, and rumors say, he is a dead man, literally." A chill went down her spine as she began to speculate on what the man they'd be facing is like. However she pushed such thoughts out of her mind. The only thing that was clear out of everything, was that regardless of what he is, he is angry, very angry.

Approaching the scene, the summer Camp grounds that have been abandoned for a long time, Luna and Amelia saw in the distance the other person who took the job. Luna and Amelia approached the woman who appeared to be taller then the other two, appearing as though to be a beautiful woman in her twenties. "Hello there miss!" Luna called out to the woman as the two girls got near. "Hello, are you taking this job as well? I am Luna Mira, and this is my, um, Gynoid partner Amelia Thorn. Guildless mages."

Luna was relieved that there was someone else on the job, as this didn't seem to be normal. To make matters worse, the plant life around the camp, was silent, Luna could feel the essence of life, trembling.

WC 729

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Atarah
    Atarah

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Estrie prætulit
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2362.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Estrie prætulit
    Second Magic: Caudex ex Mortem: Interfector autem Apocalypsis
    Third Magic:

Post by Atarah on 15th September 2019, 4:40 am

0460/1132WORDS
    Atarah
    I don't live in darkness, darkness lives in me

Health: 400/400
    Mana: 400/400
    Blood: 0/400
    Melee: 40
    MagicDef buff:
    MeleeDef buff:
    Health buff:
    Mana buff:
    Magic buff:
    Melee buff:
    Veronica looked up and saw two women appeared; one of them had long pink hair while the other had waving long blonde hair. Veronica, being a creature of lust and her mind long since depraved and corrupted by Lucifer, studied the women closely; she could smell their scent from a distance, with her enhanced senses. Her eyes liked what they saw but her nose stood for a riddle; pink haired one, Luna, was flesh and blood. She could clearly smell the sweet crimson life fluid within her veins, she had to hold back her cravings for her favourite feeding substance. It was the blonde, Amalie, whom puzzled her as she couldn't smell her blood; it intrigued Veronica as it seemed that Amalie wasn't not alive nor had she been alive, yet to the eye she clearly was. Did Luna referee to her blonde companion as gynoid for that reason?

"Well met. Would you believe it if I said that I am on a wonderful evening stroll? Care to join me? And enjoy the moonlit waves of the lake, the gentle wobbling black mirror with its splendid refraction of silvery light." Veronica chuckled, "I am Veronica, guildless as well. But yes, I have accepted to hunted down this infamous Kayson or..." she let a silence fall, "whatever it is. I have heard that he is quite the gruesome fellow, leaving quite the mess behind where ever it goes." Veronica was thrilled to learn more about this Kayson, it could be a great ally in future perhaps and if not, then she would have some fun with killing him. Her eyes flared up like flames of ambition as she mused herself in her thoughts.

”You mentioned Amalie is a Gynoid? May I inquire what that is or what it means? As I have never heard about it before.” Veronica was genuinely curious what it meant, too her the word sounded alien and the fact that the blonde did not seem to be alive nor dead; or any stage in between those made her head run wild with possibilities, most ended up at the dark arcane arts but neither of the two looked like people that would use such magic.

"So, how are we going to handle this? Luring him in? Sniffing him out?" Veronica thought in her mind about the things they could do; if they were going to lure it, then they could use Luna as bait. Who knew if Kayson could notice that Amalie wasn’t exactly alive and simple avoid her, it did not come up in her mind that she could be used as lure herself. She didn’t share her thoughts with the others, curious with what they would come up with or what their answers would be.

'An evil life is kind of death.' ~Ovid
    IVYLEAF33

Veronica's appearance:

A serialkiller mystery Glamou10

Atarah's Themes:

A serialkiller mystery KMxb7iG
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Luceam on 20th September 2019, 11:08 pm

Dice roller post

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC on 20th September 2019, 11:08 pm

The member 'Luceam' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A serialkiller mystery OdAaNwh
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Luceam on 21st September 2019, 1:40 am

Luna was glad that the person that they met seemed on the surface to be kind and reasonable. However Luna saw something else, when she blinked she could sense life force a little stronger and in a sense see the life force. She sensed something old and unusual about the woman. At this point, she was wondering who she was dealing with, but she knew that this being, was not human. 

When the woman mentioned the horrible rumors surrounding their target, Luna shuddered a bit as the sight from earlier was still fresh in her mind. "Yea, Amelia and I found his trail, we think he tried to chase the kids who got away and alerted the authorities. It was a path of destruction, there was a poor horse that got in the way, it was, ripped apart like paper with it's teeth reduced to dust."

Amelia wasn't surprised that the mysterious woman was not familiar with the term Gynoid, the technological being too rare. The Lacrima eyes that were shaped to be realistic looked at the woman with a slight annoyance. "Essentially Gynoid means female robot, as opposed to Android. I am fully sentient, capable of feeling emotions, and while the damn law alternates me between person or property I do have free will. Before you ask what makes me tick, it's archive magic lacrima and a shard of a legendary Lighning Lacrima, that gaave me a spark of life."

Luna didn't bother trying to argue with Amelia on this one, she figured she had a right to speak up for herself. She did not wish for Amelia to seem like chattel,even if that was what the law said."It's alright Amelia, she didn't mean any disrespect, I hope."

Meanwhile the subject of how to proceed was a question that had been bothering Luna for a while. She tried to analyze all the details that she had available. As far as she knew, this place seemed to hold some form of heavy significance to the man. "All his killings seem to be based around this place, I think its got some significance, such as when the kids who just barely escaped, I think he might gather his strength here, probably mostly sentimental. From the sound of it we're dealing with someone purely with abnormal strength, and possibly not a normal human either. He is able to strike fear into Nature itself. However, while it's just a theory, if there is something here that binds or strengthens him in some way, there might be an Achilles heel, I think if we look around we might find some clue as to what he is-"

Luna was cut off by a sudden loud shrieking scream as the sun was setting and the darkness of the night approaching. Luna could hear the sound of scraping metal first from the distances but then from deep inside as her heart started to race fast, faster then it ever had since Luna's heart turend to gold. In a second Luna went from calm and rationing out a theory to being drenched in her own sweat. Amelia pulled out a cloth from under her sleeve, and handed it to Luna before Luna would dry her face and arms."Whatever is going on here, is beyond natural."

WC 547
    TWC 1276

Bank

Amelia Thorn