Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Med's Giveaway/Shop

Fraag
    Fraag

Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Arcanos
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 543,947

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arcane Fate Magic
    Second Magic: Night God Slayer
    Third Magic: Relativity God Slayer

Med's Giveaway/Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Med's Giveaway/Shop

Post by Fraag 25th March 2022, 2:45 pm

Me would like yon wee Dwarf Basher, prithee.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ms. Fortune
    Bank
    Golden Lacrima valid till 12th July, 2023
    Medeia
    Medeia

Moderator- Main Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Sage of Transformation
    Position : Warlord of Lust
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Errings Rising (Co-GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 3,699,625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Pharaoh's Curse God Slayer
    Second Magic: Medea's Fury God Slayer
    Third Magic: Fallen Angel Takeover

Post by Medeia 25th March 2022, 2:48 pm

Here you go, my sworn nemesis. XD

Code:
    [left][color=#149600][u][b]Name:[/b][/u][/color]
       [color=#bdd300]Dwarf Basher[/color]

[color=#149600][u][b]Rank:[/b][/u][/color]
       [color=#bdd300]Artifact (+) Weapon[/color]

[color=#149600][u][b]Type:[/b][/u][/color]
       [color=#bdd300]Sword[/color]

[color=#149600][u][b]Proof of purchase:[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#149600][u][b]Description:[/b][/u][/color]
       [color=#bdd300]Was this made by dwarves to bash things? Was it made to bash dwarves? No one knows, but the craftsmanship is exquisite even if it is a little brutish to wield. The wood used is unlike any common tree. It has no rings, but instead has a subtle vine and leaf pattern and its thin grain is capable of being polished marble-smooth without the use of lacquer. The blade is carved out of some sort of mineral that is dark blue in color and harder than diamonds. Despite that, it is carved and sharpened smoothly with minimal chipping.[/color]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mIqOB4k.png[/img]

[spoiler=Plot Ability]
       [color=#149600][b]Snakreag Smithing:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]If the user carries this weapon a lot, they will start to notice they’re inexplicably drawn to different metals, minerals, and woods with the eye of a rabid craftsman. They will feel compelled to make weapons and armor from these materials, will find they have a natural talent to work with them, and will gleefully test anything crafted by bashing enemies with them. Watch out for the beard that might appear while you work.[/color]
       [/spoiler]

[color=#149600][u][b]Abilities:[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#149600][b]Name:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]Blacksmith Brawn[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Rank:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]User Rank Advanced [i](Up to A+)[/i][/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Category:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]Auxiliary[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Type:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]Passive[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Description:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]It takes a lot of strength to lift and swing Dwarf Basher, but there is something more than that to account for the user’s increase in strength. It’s as if the rough hands of thousands of blacksmiths channel all their strength and experience into the user, bestowing a user ranked advanced passive buff to spell damage up to A+ Rank.[/color]

[color=#149600][b]Name:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]Misty Mountains Cold[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Rank:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]User Rank Advanced [i](Up to S+)[/i][/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Category:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]Offensive[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Type:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]Burst, Buff, Immobilization, Teleport[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Damage:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]User Rank Advanced Burst Damage[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Range:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]User Rank Advanced Burst Range[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Speed:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]User Rank Advanced Burst Speed[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Duration:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]User Rank Advanced Max[/color]
       [color=#149600][b]Description:[/b][/color] [color=#bdd300]Wherever the mineral of the blade is from must be as cold as a frozen tundra. It has a natural affinity for cold and wind and is always cold as ice to the touch, but this is capable of dropping further. When slashing motions are made, gale force winds filled with sharp, icy shards whip out at enemies in a wide wave once per post for the ability's duration. A freezing mist blows from the blade as it is swung, lingering around the user, increasing their spell damage by a user ranked advanced active buff [i](Up to S+ Rank)[/i]. The mist settles on the user’s body like a shimmering film, allowing them to disappear into the mist and instantly reappear somewhere within the ability's burst range once per post. Due to the absolutely frigid temperatures of this attack, those hit by this attack will find themselves flash-frozen solid for one post, though only once every other post max and they must be hit again to become frozen again.[/color][/left]

With that, I am completely out of stock. I hope you all enjoy your items and thanks again everyone. The trade will be up shortly. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Med's Giveaway/Shop - Page 3 Medeia123

Medeia
    Medeia

Moderator- Main Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 11th May 2022, 11:01 am

New lacrima up for sale. A demon one with ice, water and sunlight as elements. My price for it is either 1M or possibly a dragon slayer lac depending on the elements it possesses.

Medeia
    Medeia

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 7th September 2022, 6:59 am

Since it's been a while and I still haven't found a use for this demon slayer lac, I'm going to cut the price in half. 500K or 35CC.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Serenity
    Partner : Mythica
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 165
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 1,680

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 7th September 2022, 7:44 am

I wanna buy ur Glacial Frostburn lac >:3

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t45909p50-the-trading-hub#443028 <-- Here is transaction

Themes:
    Medeia
    Medeia

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 7th September 2022, 7:48 am

Alright. It'll be on its way in moments, you'll find the code below

Code:
    [color=#00ff99][b][u]Name:[/u][/b][/color]
    [color=#b9fffb]Glacial Frostburn[/color]

[color=#00ff99][b][u]Type:[/u][/b][/color]
    [color=#b9fffb]Demon Slayer[/color]

[color=#00ff99][b][u]Item/Energy needed to reach Force [i](Elements the Slayer can consume)[/i]:[/u][/b][/color]
    [color=#b9fffb]Ice, Water, Sunlight[/color]

[color=#00ff99][b][u]Slayer Can Control [i](Elements the Slayer can use in spells)[/i]:[/u][/b][/color]
    [color=#b9fffb]Ice, Water, Sunlight[/color]

[color=#00ff99][b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b][/color]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/6Q2PSWM.gif[/img]

[color=#00ff99][b][u]History:[/u][/b][/color]
    [color=#b9fffb]The ever-frozen northern landscapes of Iceberg are covered in bitter cold and harsh storms year-round, known for their inhospitality to the majority of things living, some, with great effort, braving the harshness of Iceberg's arctic wastes. This, however, has not always been the case, the country's northern coast remembered in times long since passed for its idyllic fjords and natural glaciers of unparalleled beauty. Nature existed in harmony with the creatures and people of the land. Then, however, calamity struck, and the frigid temperatures usually limited only to the year's end conquered the lush forests and rich mountains in a flash, obliterating everything in its path and burying it among clashing sheets of ice and snow, extinguishing the flame of life with the cold of winter.

Nature wept for its children, countless many existences perishing in the dimming aurora lights that shone through an onset of eternal night. Not even the balance of the world could withstand the force of the destruction, and so, nature would fall silent and weep no more, frozen still like so many others, but not without shedding a tear. This tear, the coalesced essence of the memories from before, formed into a curious crystallization of magic, buried beneath the northern snow for centuries only to be unearthed by chance many years after its creation, a faint glimmer of hope that one day, nature may return to Iceberg and banish the frozen hell.[/color]

With that, I'm out of stock again for now. :)

Medeia
    Medeia

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 13th September 2022, 9:01 am

Didn't stay out of stock for long. I have an ancient scroll that I no longer need so it's up for sale. 200K or 15CC if anyone wants it.

Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Alt Account- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,447,592

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Bringer Of Light
    Second Magic: Kaleidoscope Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Lucia Winchester 13th September 2022, 10:35 am

I will purchase it from you for 200K Jewels. I will make the trade shortly.

Medeia
    Medeia

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 13th September 2022, 10:41 am

Righto. My half of the trade is up now too. Thanks for the business. :)

That's me out of stock again for the time being.

Medeia
    Medeia

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 15th November 2022, 12:06 pm

So I had a go at writing a gentle, supportive, likeable healer and realised that I'm just better at writing horrible bitches. That being said, I've got a collection of supportive gear to sell, along with a couple of dragon slayer lacrimas. XD

Yuletide Slayer Lacrima - 500K or 25CC

Enchanted Blossom Slayer - 500K or 25CC

Chosen By The World Seed Lineage - 500K, 25CC or Ancient Scroll Trade

Tome Of Carbuncle - 500K or 25CC

Tome Of Hippocrates - 75K

Aegis Of The Equinox - 500K or 25CC

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 535
    Experience : 6,717,257

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Magic: Celestial Avatar
    Third Magic: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 15th November 2022, 7:43 pm

Assuming these are still available once you get back online I'll take... nearly all of it :'D Please send these to my @Eyir account.

Chosen by the World Seed Lineage
    Aegis of the Equinox
    Tome of Carbuncle
    Tome of Hippocrates

I'll be sending you 1,575,000 Jewels. If the amount is incorrect just let me know and I'll edit my Trade Request =)

Medeia
    Medeia

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 16th November 2022, 3:04 am

Ok doke. I'll send the items across to your alt in a few moments. You'll find the codes below and thank you for the business. :)

Chosen By The World Seed:
    Tome of Carbuncle:

Tome of Hippocrates:

Aegis Of The Equinox:

Current date/time is 3rd December 2022, 7:32 pm