Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Abóbora, the pumpkin King

Albafica Temero
    Albafica Temero

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : The Heartbreaker
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,825

Abóbora, the pumpkin King Empty Abóbora, the pumpkin King

Post by Albafica Temero August 25th 2019, 5:10 pm

Name:
    Abóbora, the pumpkin King

Mythical

Species:
    Living Pumpkin

Type:
    Combat pet

Description:
    Once a regular pumpkin, now the great ruler of all pumpkins in Earthland and one of the most powerful beings you can imagine! Or at least that is what Abóbora says about himself. His true story is an unknown one, though there is always a chance that the mighty pumpkin king will one day decide to share the tale of his origin with whoever will become his loyal companion. And good luck to whoever that might be, for this pumpkin is bloated with pride, refusing to be referred to as a ‘pet’ under any circumstances. And he is one you truly do not want to anger, as merely his appearance can be quite frightening to some. About as large as an average human being, he is understandably a pumpkin wearing a body made out of an old magical tree that extends into two long hands with rusted metal scythe heads at the end. His purple cloak of an incredibly resilient cloth is also something he wears proudly, for it was a gift to him from another pumpkin he was in love with in the past. But while his appearance and personality might seem very repulsive to some, once he warms up to another, he can be one of the greatest companions you could wish for!
    Appearance:

Abilities:

Last edited by Albafica Temero on September 1st 2019, 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Albafica Temero
    Albafica Temero

Abóbora, the pumpkin King Empty Re: Abóbora, the pumpkin King

Post by Albafica Temero August 25th 2019, 5:18 pm

Original Template from October IOTM 2017:

Original thread:
    IOTM October 2017

Proof of Possession:
    Post in IOTM

I also have screenshots from the DMs showing it was returned to me, which I will send to the grader once this app is claimed. (Aura being my main account).

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge August 27th 2019, 11:37 am

Hey there! Markus here, and I will be grading your item this time around.
    I see that it is an old ITOM, if you do not mind, could you PM me the proof you were talking about? I might have to ask that it is put into a trading hub post, but more on that later.

On first glance the item seems fine, and I do not see anything overly worrisome. However, I iwll need it updated to the current template. Including having its Range/Speed/Damage spelled out above the abilities, and its Type and Category described. I will say, do this based on your own judgement, and when you next ping I will verify, and we should be good to go.

Note, weaknessess and strengths are no longer required, so if you desire you can remove them. Though you can also keep them for fluff if you wish.
    Spoiler:

Albafica Temero
    Albafica Temero

Post by Albafica Temero September 1st 2019, 7:56 am

Changes made;

• Got rid of all the strengths/weaknesses
    • Updated to the current spell templates
    • Adjusted the numbers to correspond with the current rules
    • For the D-ranked ability -- Kept the original lower speed numbers to accommodate the bleeding effect
    • For the C-ranked ability -- Used character melee damage instead of summon melee damage
    • For the B-ranked ability -- Changed the AoE numbers to Burst
    • For the A-ranked ability -- Got rid of the excessive (fluff) numbers in the description to avoid confusion
    • For the S-ranked ability -- Made the damage full ranked rather than half-ranked to accomodate the single target type the description implies, got rid of the S-rank/H-rank limits of the immobilisation effect in the description
    • For the H-ranked ability -- Since I wasn't sure whether the buff and debuff shared the same percentage as one single effect, or were different effects alltogether, I kept the original (low) numbers, but would like feedback on my limits for this spell.

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge September 9th 2019, 11:51 am

This looks good for an IOTM Based pet. Sorry for the delay, had to take a bit more than usual on this one.
    Abóbora, the pumpkin King 0k8BW6j
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 5:17 pm