• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Defending the Jungle

    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

    X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Hybrid Dragon
    Position : Warlord of Vengeance
    Posts : 1056
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,016,237

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

    Defending the Jungle Empty Defending the Jungle

    Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 23rd August 2019, 7:29 am

    Janet would be in the Jungle up in a tree about seventy meters into the air as a bit of an emergency had happened today.  Someone had actually infiltrated and was making there way through her Guilds Jungle.  To make matters worse it wasn't just any person wandering Through the Jungle, it was the leader off the legal guild Dies Irae Johann, The guild that targets and hunts down dark mages wherever they lurk.  It didn't take a genius to know why he was here wondering about the jungle as only fools wondered in here without purpose.  Rumors of there guild must be getting louder which was good in some aspects but not in this case. Janet knew that this man was strong, after all you dont become the leader of a guild that hn ts dark mages for nothing.  This on one aspect was trouble as she knew that if he found there temple many more problems would arise for the guild, on the other hand this was good as rumor had ot he was a slayer so she could defend the guild and hurt a slayer all at once. Though she still had to be careful after all he wasn't a lightweight she would have to think carefully about her next we would how to start this. As far as she knew she still had the element of surprise and he hasn't seen her yet however she couldn't go hopping around from tree branch the tree branch without alerting him to a sherbet she just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I want with that thought you couldn't even get her guildmates to help her out on this one if she left you to expose herself or waiting and back to the temple and I was something she could not allow. Pronounce you just have to do her best and get him to either roulette away from the temple or get him to leave. Killing a hurting and would be ideal but at the very least least right now she had to put the guild first and her personal ambition second, however it is a very very close second.  After another moment passed she knew what she would do. She would slowly lifts up her Dragon claw aiming towards him as he was pushing through the brush before casting her spell. "Nightshade Dragons Lance!" She will call out as the brush she was hiding in up in the tree would suddenly be pushed away and she shot down a swirling lance-shaped Shadow waste poison spinning and spiraling towards her Target as she then got ready for her next move depending on what happened.

    WC:457


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Commander of Moon Based Operations

    Defending the Jungle EVCuZsf



    Defending the Jungle PHedrM0




    Magic:
    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : God of Justice
    Posts : 7488
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 11,698
    Brownie Points : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Defending the Jungle Empty Re: Defending the Jungle

    Post by Johann on 27th August 2019, 11:04 am


    It was hot. The jungle certainly didn't hold back any of the environmental effects it had to offer, humidity, insects and the heat especially presenting a problem for people who traversed this area. Johann slowly began to understand why Rakshasa had made its home here, so far away from civilization, in this remote, sparsely inhabited corner of the world ... people simply wouldn't begin stumbling into their territory, which was perhaps for the best that way, though, of course, that was of no particular concern to the Ambassador of Dies Irae. He would traverse the jungle regardless, in search for what some informants had described as a group of dark mages calling this area their home. To bring them to justice, of course, dead or alive. Preferably alive, if he could help it all, though it would certainly be within his capabilities to burn this entire jungle and everyone within to ashes if he had to. Naturally, even the Ambassador viewed this as a bit too extreme. Still, Johann, discarding his regular Ambassador uniform, including the hat, for something more befitting to the present environment, a simple black shirt with the guild's emblem on one shoulder and a pair of light black pants, would push on in search of, well, something.

    A clue to the guild's presence, perhaps? Or maybe he would find one of its members using his senses. The most realistic of all options. Within a distance of around 1,500 feet or so, his magical aura, though extremely faint, would be omnipresent, allowing him to absorb sensory information as he walked. No single move, no shape would be out of his sight, and nothing would escape his watchful eyes.

    Naturally, this also included the girl in the jungle canopy. The subtle, although very much present magical aura around the mage gave her away, her smell, too, would soon be picked up, and, lastly, the dark, murderous intent Johann felt through his aura made it very clear that he was dealing with someone who did most definitely not see him as a friend. All the better. If the dark mages would come to him, he wouldn't have to sniff them out. The man would continue walking with a stoic, expressionless face, though, making an effort to show no sign of any change, any sign that he had noticed her. He would wait for a reason to retaliate. If they would leave him in peace, then perhaps he had misjudged the nature of this jungle, of this guild. Perhaps diplomacy would be a better option. He considered the thought, that was until he stopped in his tracks. The sudden swell of magical energy by his side couldn't be missed nor ignored by the Ambassador, the man, without turning his heads towards where the attack had come from, raising his hand, an open palm extended towards the enigmatic lance that came bursting in his direction, the projectile seemingly losing all momentum before finally stopping in its tracks, hanging suspended in the air just a few inches before his hand.

    "So, you finally show yourself", his raised voice echoed through the jungle around them, muffled by the wall of massive trees that surrounded them on every side. He closed his hand into a fist, the lance turning grey, brittle, before breaking into pieces, crumbling into dust and finally scattering in the wind entirely. The guildmaster of Dies Irae lowered his hand as he turned his head upwards, looking at the one who had launched the attack, a smirk spreading across his lips. "You're with Rakshasa, I assume?". It was somewhat clear, considering the unprovoked attack. It was of no matter. Johann took a deep breath, the color of his left eye changing to a deep, dark black, the pupil shining in a glowing, bloodred crimson, centered on the opponent he faced. He would raise his hand once more, though this time, pointing his palm at his foe, exhaling sharply, speaking his last warning to the woman above.

    "Very well, dark mage. Surrender now, submit yourself to your punishment, and I will let you live"



    Word Count: 682
    Total Word Count: 682
    Total Thread Word Count: 1,139


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Defending the Jungle Johannsiggies
    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

    X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Hybrid Dragon
    Position : Warlord of Vengeance
    Posts : 1056
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,016,237

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

    Defending the Jungle Empty Re: Defending the Jungle

    Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 5th September 2019, 9:06 pm

    Janet would stand up in the tree branch looking down at the man's intent glare off at her as she just stared at him as well as he had just watched him turned her Shadow into stone and then watch it crumble before her eyes. And it was clear to Janet now seeing the look in his eyes and how it changed what he did and now I'm his magical powers actually out she could sense how much stronger is he was compared to her. She knew any attempts at another's have to be futile and met with the same fate more than likely. Though he didn't give her the option to surrender and come peacefully and she wouldn't die. She thought about it, she didn't want to give up what she knew she couldn't win on a head-to-head fight like this, the only option was to wait for a better open it after all running away to Shirley dukart and fighting to show you die so there was only one course of action left for her.


    Janet would take a deep breath as she started to tremble a little bit raising her regular hand and then her dragons go into the air one arm completely bare one arm covered in scales her tail curling around her dress on the outside in a non-threatening position she would raise her head and brush some hair out of her eyes so for Golden eye met his red eye. As their eyes met she would begin to speak.  " very well you win… if you promise not to hurt me I will go with you peacefully and I won't cause any more aggression…" Janet's voice would have a sense of fear in it as she looked down at the name have Faking It come from her though was genuinely afraid of the man before her. Should wood base her put on her toes for a moment before cracking it down on the branches on breaking it causing it to fall and her to fall to the ground and then now on level with him keeping her hands up the entire time to make sure he understood that it was not an aggressive action. However she would not move from this moment on she would wait for him to come to her or the order to do next, not wanting to provoke the man and ruin her chance to find an opening to get away or turn the tides.


    WC: 432
    Total:1582


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Commander of Moon Based Operations

    Defending the Jungle EVCuZsf



    Defending the Jungle PHedrM0




    Magic:
    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : God of Justice
    Posts : 7488
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 11,698
    Brownie Points : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Defending the Jungle Empty Re: Defending the Jungle

    Post by Johann on 7th October 2019, 11:47 pm


    A few tense seconds passed, Johann's intent glare centered on the assailant that remained in the tree, his attention focussed solely on the woman that had sent a spell at him just moments earlier. To his surprise, the dark mage seemed to actually lift her arms to metaphorically raise a white flag, an event that seemed most rare amongst the forces of evil within Earthland, though it wasn't unwelcome or unappreciated. Johann took a quiet sigh of relief, cherishing the idea that someone would willingly surrender and, with time and careful attention, could be brought back to a redeeming path, the tension he felt disapating somewhat.

    While his readiness dwindled, however, Johann's attention was unbroken, the Ambassador now noticing that there was something ... off about this woman. Though she was humanoid, she shared features with what Johann recognized as reptilian. Scales covered half of her body and one hand was clawed, a golden, reptilian eye meeting the gaze of his own demonic one. An uncommon sight, though the God of Ishgar wasn't particularly taken aback. Who knew what grotesque magical experiments these dark mages were undergoing to attain more power, though, in a sense, the man couldn't feel disdain for her circumstance. It wasn't, after all, that much different from his own, the Ambassador feeling the slow, but steady writhing of Mars within the back of his head, the Lord of War stirring as he faced the prospect of combat.

    The woman was quick to answer, luckily, proclaiming that she would surrender conditionally, a desirable outcome. "Very well ...", the man took a breath and relaxed his stance, his raised voice echoing through the jungle, "... you shall have my word. No harm will come upon you under this condition. I will take you into custody before delivering you to the Rune Knights, who will identify you, question you and put you on trial for the crimes you have committed". It seemed like the explanation was enough to prompt a reaction, the other jumping from the branch she had stood on to land on the ground before him with cat-like grace, her hands, however, remaining raised. Johann waited a few more tense seconds, but it wouldn't appear like she would try anything or make an escape. Good.

    "I commend your decision. Thank you for cooperating with me. Please, if you would be so kind to follow me out of this jungle so I can transport us to the Headquarters of the Rune Knights", he spoke, gesturing her over in the direction he had come from, all the while taking a few steps forward, making sure to, however, keep his magical aura creeping through the space between the trees to retain his focus.



    Word Count: 453
    Total Word Count: 1,135
    Total Thread Word Count: 2,024


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Defending the Jungle Johannsiggies
    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

    X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Hybrid Dragon
    Position : Warlord of Vengeance
    Posts : 1056
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,016,237

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

    Defending the Jungle Empty Re: Defending the Jungle

    Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 16th October 2019, 11:37 am

    Janet would stand there but stunned at what she saw was he seriously just going to turn his back to someone he had just captured was he this gullible that she would just turn himself in. Janet was very confused by his actions can't find herself even more confused by the more human interaction she's had in the past months. The only people that seem to make sense to her or her guildmates and even they sometimes don't make sense to her life was so much simpler when she was just living in a cave with her dragons but now this is coming about. Janet had to wonder what you would do next as she just stared at this man walking away out of the jungle with her. Janet mock she had to ask semi quickly though wow she had to wait for the opportune moment she didn't want to leave the jungle and her preferred to remain she knew this jungle far better than this man probably ever would know this area so she wasn't about to leave her home turf. though this man was on a completely different level she have to catch him off guard otherwise she have no chance at even scratching him. though he didn't seem to be too aware of what was going on if she acted quick enough she might be able to get past that disintegration that she saw earlier and hopefully land upload I could at least deal with him. She would slowly and silently activating her poison claws letting him drip down and out of her scales on her claws and drenching them in poison. She'd only have one shot at this so she had to make a count. with that she took a breath calculating each moving her and waiting until in the tree branches made of shadow above her so she could use her ability. “Shadows Dance” She would marry silently as she doesn't suddenly disappeared into a shadow hopefully catching him off guard as she would suddenly in front of him from his own shadow. The sun was casting. As she appears she calls out “Dragon’s Swipe!” And some Point Blank Range would lunch her poison claw straight into his chest if he didn't dodge she would activate her Golden Eye to hopefully prevent any of his spells from countering her and any such fashion needing this to succeed if she's going to when and get him out of her jungle and make them realize where they are. while some will be nervous Janet felt confident she knew what she had to do she knew what she was about to do and nothing fazed her decision this time rather than look of shyness she had a look of determination.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Commander of Moon Based Operations

    Defending the Jungle EVCuZsf



    Defending the Jungle PHedrM0




    Magic:
    Johann
    Johann

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : God of Justice
    Posts : 7488
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 11,698
    Brownie Points : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

    Defending the Jungle Empty Re: Defending the Jungle

    Post by Johann on 21st November 2019, 4:08 am


    Convincing her had been easier than Johann had thought, although the prospect of being granted an opportunity to turn their life around would perhaps be enticing enough on its own. That's what the Ambassador reckoned, at least. Maybe, he thought, maybe his view on the guild that called this jungle home had indeed been warped? Perhaps, he thought, they could be trusted with their word, unusual for a horde of dark mages, surely, although certainly not entirely unheard of. Who knew? Perhaps the Ambassador could have a word with their leader and see what they had to say for themselves. At the end of the day, reason and diplomacy were an approach the man preferred over bloodshed, even Mars and his entirely different mindset influenced his views on the world somewhat.

    Unbeknownst to the man, he had made the wrong connection, and too soon nonetheless. He wasn't unprepared for the sudden surprise attack, but hadn't anticipated what came with the Dark Mage's move. When she vanished, the man naturally noticed, swiftly turning only to find her dashing for him, a raised claw reaching for his chest. It was a laughable attempt, but he had to at least give her one thing, he hadn't anticipated it. With lightning-fast reflexes the man raised his own hand, preparing to let magical energy flow through his body and repel the attack ... until he noticed that the ethernano didn't flow. For a split second, Johann felt emotions that would not often overcome him: Panic and shock. He hadn't thought about the possibility she could mess with his own magic at all, a fact that perhaps stemmed from his own subconscious arrogance.

    In any case, the shock was quickly replaced by pain as he claws dug into his chest, not deep enough to hit vital organs, but deep enough to cause a spatter of blood to burst forth, the black shirt he was wearing unsubtly stained by the hardly visible streaks of crimson on onyx. Instinctively, he dashed back, his expression changing as he bit his lip, branches and leaves crackling under his feet as he came to a halt on the soft jungle floor, raising himself up. "I see. Peace was never an option, was it? Fine by me, dark mage. You've made your choi-".

    His words got stuck in his throat as he spoke, his vision, from one second to the next, blurring, burning, agonizing pain coursing through his entire system with a pulse of the magical lacrima that replaced and performed the functions of his heart. At once, the man attempted to cough, clear his shut windpipe, although only a small stream of crimson blood came from his mouth, the man taking shallow, quick breaths. "W-What have you done?". It was by now that the panic returned once again. Normally, his healing factor would have dealt with whatever this situation was he had found himself in, but the pain did not subside, and the continuous trickle from the open wound in his chest did not stop. He raised his hand but found himself tumble a few steps. This was not good. He had to get a grip, and he had to do so fast, or he would be helpless against this creature. "Don't you think ... that you will- argh", his foot had caught a root from one of the massive trees nearby, and the man fell unceremoniously, hit body crashing into the warm dirt below. "You will not ... get away ... with this".

    His breathing had become heavier, and his vision more blurred than before. Although the pain was still ever-present, Johann found it hard to keep his eyes open. He would remember her face. Rakshasa. That guild. They were not to be trusted. He would show them the consequences of their actions. All of them would fall.

    With his thoughts spiraling into what almost resembled a rant, his emotions focussing on the pain and the hate he felt, he closed his eyes, passing out on the dirty jungle ground around them. He had lost.



    Word Count: 675
    Total Word Count: 1,810
    Total Thread Word Count: 3,162


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Defending the Jungle Johannsiggies
    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

    X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Hybrid Dragon
    Position : Warlord of Vengeance
    Posts : 1056
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,016,237

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

    Defending the Jungle Empty Re: Defending the Jungle

    Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 21st November 2019, 8:46 pm

    Janet watch does a poison do its work watching the man wheel back and pain before tripping and falling down standing above him watch him about champagne cursing at her about what she did and how she would pay for this. She acknowledged how much stronger the man was in her but due to her poison that she won but she didn't care right now she just saw an opportunity as the man before her The Guild Master of Dies Iras...a slayer passed out unconscious before her. An opportunity for her to do what she promised to do as she raise her claw determined to kill the man. However for a second she stopped and paused looking down at him thinking about her mother for a slight second before lowering her Claw on kneeling down looking at him closer.  "Your lucky…" she said as she grabbed his hair pulling it up looking at his unconscious face singing necklace dangling from his chest perhaps a family heirloom. She would reach for it and snap it off his neck before throwing his head back into the dirt. "You were willing to spare me so I will spare you this time stay out of my jungleb your kind will not take my family again." She said as she talked the necklace into her pouch and turn to walk away but then paused looking back at him. She thought about just leaving there to the jungles devices but she did promise he would live but if you walk up to in the jungle he had no idea how was he would be no that was too dangerous. Bearing that in mind she will grab the man by the back of his shirt and wings would spout from her back glad that he was unconscious this part so he went to see more than he had to. And with that she flew straight up into the air and out of the Jungle flying towards the city where his Guild was figuring that would be the safest place for him not that she truly but she was a woman of her word. Though as she got there she slowly stopped and looked at the guildhall for a minute with the unconscious Go Master in her hand before just passing him to the ground if you are strong he would survive the fall I wasn't so much of a drop that would kill him and my break a leg that wasn't her concern.  And with that she turn around and fly off back porch a jungle leaving his Guild to find him a job was done and she had to go tell Sukin what had happened and what might come, hopefully they would think twice before going i to her jungle again.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Commander of Moon Based Operations

    Defending the Jungle EVCuZsf



    Defending the Jungle PHedrM0




    Magic:

      Current date/time is 26th May 2020, 3:07 am