Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bloody Mess (w/ Sanguine)

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Bloody Mess (w/ Sanguine) Empty Bloody Mess (w/ Sanguine)

Post by Saraphina 19th August 2019, 1:48 pm

Bloody Mess,
    It had been quite some time since Saraphina had decided she wanted to check on something. She sat in her throne in her throne room as she awaited her servant to provide her with some news. Back before she even was able to create Errings Rising, or more back before she took over the castle to claim it as her own and set up her precious guild. She wanted to see what was up with that cute little organization she had worked for when she met her favorite companion, other than Týr that is. Her loyal companion, and ace of her guild, Jester. They had worked together for the first time doing a job for the Black Blood Brotherhood. They helped her start reaching her potential with Jester by hijacking a political thing and having it recorded. It had been a delight to show herself in front of a ton of viewers. She wanted to see if they happened to have something else for her.

Bertrand came up to the door and walked over to his queen, kneeling as he held up an enclosed letter to her. “Your majesty.” He said as he glanced up to her. Saraphina plucks the letter from his hands and reads it over to herself.

"Welcome back, Brothers and Sisters.  The Black Blood Brotherhood welcomes you with open arms. We have another job we want you to do. This time, however, the job will be extremely difficult to perform due to our recent activities. Due to this, you're going to need to work as a group to get this done.  If we pull this off, the rest of the world will recognize that we, in the Black Blood Brotherhood, mean business."

She read that letter aloud and snorts to herself. Would she really need it? She doubted it, but it was fun doing jobs with others. Apparently… they were to find the Representative Thompson dude… the name made her stick her tongue out as she closed an eye. Pro-mage? What in the world were the Black Blood Brotherhood wanting to get rid of him for?! He was for people like her? She then tapped her chin. “Your majesty, if I may?” Bertrand held up his hand to her and Saraphina gave him the letter. He read the letter over and smiled a bit. “I read about this Representative before… He may be Pro- mage, but he is also in favor of punishing mages like those in our guild as well, despite the power he’s trying to put for mages overall.”

Saraphina pursed her lips as she glares over to her servant. Of course this man was. Every positive had a negative. Always. And this negative wasn’t in her favor. And what with this Black Blood Brotherhood! Wanting her to read some cheesy negotiation shit! She’ll do this job… but she would do it in her favor. Then the Black Blood Brotherhood would be her next target. They were greedy with thinking she’d be in favor of saving some lowlives who couldn’t defend themselves without the aid of magic! Though there was some things she could agree with them on… The Magic Council’s surrender and Legal Guilds disbarring from them… Both are nothing. Both try to suppress people like herself. They just had to go.

Without warning, the white queen shoots up from her seat. A grin was on her lips as she makes her way towards her room. She had the maid that she accepted into her guild working on cleaning up her room while Nadaline was learning to cook some dishes for her and learn some magic to be able to accompany her. Bertrand was starting to learn how to fight with a weapon as well. They were wanting to start becoming useful to their queen, more than just mere servants who followed her around. And she approved of this. They’d be more of use and could easily do her bidding more efficiently. Now this other maid… she had to prove herself to Saraphina herself. Nadaline already knew what she had to do, but she didn’t know if this other one did. As she got to her room, she quickly threw her door open and looked around. “Sanguine!” She calls out as she wondered where that maid would be. She travels into her closet and looks at the dresses she had lined up in it. Smirking to herself as she stood in front of one of them. It was perfect for her.

The dress was an off the shoulder white and purple ombré dress with frills practically everywhere. There was a slight corset to it under the frills that made up the collar that was also decorated in glittering gems and what looked like a pearl chain around half her hips. The purple at the bottom of the dress had a glittering effect to it as one walked around it. To accompany the dress was a frilled collar, a necklace that hung on both her neck and on her shoulders with a red pendant, a pair of matching red earrings, and a couple red and white flower hair pieces that had a pearl chain connecting the two when it was around her crown. She even had matching white platform heels with a matching red stones to the earrings and their necklace pair. If Sanguine was in the closet, she’d point to the dress. If she wasn’t, she’d go off and drag the maid with her before she pointed to the dress. “Help me dress into this, then you’re coming with me to Era to take care of some hostages on the television.” She says in a definitive tone of voice.

While she was getting her dress on, Saraphina looked into a mirror. “What do you think about protecting people who have no magic?” She questioned the maid as she pursed her lips. She didn’t like the thought of even helping them. They could be like Birch, fighting people without magic and looking rather delicious while at it. She mused to herself after that thought, thinking back to the summer solstice event. But then again, Birch also had his own magic that he apparently unlocked or whatever around then too. That struck a question to her now. She looked over to Sanguine and squinted to her. “Do you have magic?” She asks as she tilts her head to the side.
    Saraphina R. Zima HP: 500/500 MP: 500/500
    1065/8000 (16000 TOTAL) WORDS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Magic: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Magic:

Bloody Mess (w/ Sanguine) Empty Re: Bloody Mess (w/ Sanguine)

Post by Sanguine 19th August 2019, 5:12 pm

Sanguine
    Erring Rising {} A-rank

Word Count: 1248/8000 words
    Tagged: @
    Muse: sleepy
    Music: song name by composer

Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/U8FHhbc
    A faint, sharp sting of pain shot through her head for a moment, causing her work to pause for a moment. Ever since she got back from Oak town, she had been getting these pains every so often and though they only lasted on short spurts, they were quite troublesome. Still, her need to feast consistently on people has simmered down, her self control was more adamant than ever, and her personality sparkled like a happy, joyful soul rather than some diabolical, psychotic person... like Saraphina for example. It was a nice feeling to have herself for a change that she didn’t care about still being a maid, still killing, committing the sin of murder.

Her ideals were refreshed in her mind. Though some would say she’s more of an angel of mercy, she was personally a servant of god. In her mind, Sanguine coming to kill someone or being tasked to was just a sign of god wanting her to bring them to the end of their life. This in it of itself was more of a delusion, but to her it was what got her going of her own volition, so there wasn’t any hesitation or anything when she was given a task to complete. Recently, she was going out of her way to help a pair of people whom were what she assumed to be close to Saraphina. A butler and a maid whom were almost always with her and they wanted to learn things from her. The feeling of being wanted for something that she thought at some points was just for her body... it was a nice change.

In the last week or two, the maid had acted like a teacher. Helping Nadaline with those while being a bit of a practice target for Bertrand was also a helper to quell her need to fight or kill. To her, this was a great way for her to settle out and be able to relax for a change and focus on herself for a change. Today however, was not one of this training days. Though both of the servants under Saraphina were improving very well for themselves, the maid was tasked with her own job. Today was doing some laundry for the guild master. Washing and ironing out her dresses before putting them away, she took her time to take very good care of each and every one of them. The quiet time of doing this was very enjoyable and for the most part, she got left alone. Some of the more eccentric members whom tried to boss her around... well, they learned a valuable lesson for messing with gods plans. Nothing too extreme, but she left then with permanent reminders of why she wasn’t a maid whom could be pushed about without coming back with a bite of her own.

Suddenly, Sara had burst into the room and shouted her name. In a fit of shock, she nearly dropped the hot iron and managed to catch it before turning it off and setting it down, walking around the board until she saw the woman looking into the closet. The self proclaimed queen grabbed hold of her broken chain that latched to the collar that she wore over her more proper looking maid attire and yanked her over to the closet before pointing out a dress in it. In fact, she’d just finished ironing that one not two minutes ago! ”Is something the matter, Mistress Saraphina?” She wondered, hoping there wasn’t something she missed, like it being misplaced or missing having done something with it before hanging it in there. Instead, a simple demand to help her dress into it before being volunteered to go out on a job left her mouth in a brash and demanding manner. However, she knew the lords message could come in many different ways, so she only smiled happily.

”Why of course! But.. May I ask next time you not drag me about the room like a pet, please?” Her hand gently reaching up and taking Sara’s hand off of the chain. Some days, she wondered why she still wore it, but she did it anyway and honestly, it was more of a habit and comfort in it still. Once free of Sara’s grip, the maid reached in, taking her dress and pulling it out, carrying it over before she laid it on the bed and began to change the other girl out of her clothes. Once they were set down, she took the desired dress and began getting her into it, fixing up every accessory into her clothes and hair down to the crown, which she set aside while she brushed through Saraphina’s hair to fix it from the change of clothing. Once done, she properly fixed the crown onto the queens head and then set her hands on both of her shoulders, giving a gleeful close-eyed smile. ”You look wonderful, My Queen! A real natural of royalty~”

She giggled, giving a light patting before she turned to the side and opening the door to let her through. ”Might I ask why we’re off to do this particular job?” Granted, she cared not for what the job may have been, but the curiosity of why she was chosen to go and to why they would be doing this was too enticing not to ask about. Suddenly, the girl asked her a very strange question. What she may or may not have known of her past was beyond her, but the fact she’d done this more times than she cared for because of a certain someone was fresh on her mind. ”I mind not for doing it. In fact, I’ve done it many times before, actually. Prior to my becoming a maid, I used to be a nun and I took great pride in helping those without magic. And then there was... Charlotte. Crude little piece of work, that one. Very entitled and demanding.” She gave a bit of a snarl, literally trying to keep herself from getting overworked as merely mentioning her time being her little lap dog was still agitating to her.

With a big breath in and an exhale, the maid had tucked some of her hair behind her ear and let the past try to stay in the past. Another question passed the queens lips about her guild maid. The question made her chuckle a little, nodding out of habit though she stood just a step or two behind her as they went on their way towards Era. ”Well, several in fact. Firstly, my blood is able to fell gods and colors my blood black as night. Second, my draconic bloodline makes most of my bodily fluids acidic as well as being able to create highly corrosive types as well. Then lastly, I am able to manipulate my hair. Use it to defend myself or others, grab hold of, freely style it like how I have had it braided more often lately, and so on and so forth. Though... I’m a little weary of going back to Era... ever since I had nearly murdered that Rune Knight, carved our symbol onto their wall with my acid, I haven’t had really a chance to go back. No worries, they won’t recognize me.” Of course, this was never detailed before, mainly rumors if anything. Saraphina would hopefully be delighted to hear what her maid had done in her free time, though that was to be seen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bloody Mess (w/ Sanguine) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Bloody Mess (w/ Sanguine) Empty Re: Bloody Mess (w/ Sanguine)

Post by Saraphina 7th August 2020, 12:18 pm

Sara wc: 1065
    Sang wc: 1248
    Total: 2313

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:19 am