Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Prologue: Kenrojima and the Kraken

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann Von Daddy
    Experience : 524

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Prologue: Kenrojima and the Kraken - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue: Kenrojima and the Kraken

Post by Amalie on Sun 16 Aug - 22:46

I will never ask for nothing that I won't give in return
    You will never have to question the value of my words
    Amalie

When the group finally arrived back at the ship, Amalie was relieved to see that she was not been the only party from Dies Irae who had successfully managed to bring civilians into the safety of the guild’s domain. Although for the numbers that they had procured there were plenty of injured members to make up for it. And plenty of dead too, much to her dismay. She thought back to Icarus and Kessicia, wondering just how they were fairing since splitting up during the mission. She remained hopeful for the moment, no news was good news after all. More importantly, she had a decision to make, she knew that Anima wanted her to stay and be treated for the poison. But she also knew for a fact that she couldn’t take up any of their precious resources having them see to her wound. No, she had to just deal with it for now,  even if it meant using up her own magical store to do so.

She considered what action to take a moment, before opening her mouth. Allowing the magic to flow through her once more. “Heal.” She called out trying her luck once again with the wound, however when she did so, she was met with immediate pain. The same reaction as before. She keeled forward slightly, clutching her side. It really seemed like whatever the hell Sivvy's doppelganger had done to her, it couldn't be fixed by her magic alone. “Commander!” Joffrey cried, stepping forward to make sure she didn’t collapse. She put her hand out to him, gesturing to him that it was okay. He would place his hand on her arm anyway, offering his hand as a means of balance just in case. “I… I’m fine. I’ll be fine just…” She straightened up slightly, sweat falling from her brow as she attempted to suppress the pain she was feeling.

I told you! You’ve been poisoned, you need to be treated and by no means can you return to the fight. Anima’s words were direct, it was clear that he didn't care for the prospect of her returning to the others. But she also knew that Anima didn't particularly care about humans aside from herself, even those close to Amalie. It was for this reason that Amalie chose not to listen, instead choosing to address her assistant. “Joffrey, I need you to take the kids over to the medical bay, make sure that they are taken care of. Once you’re sure they’re okay I want you to go out and search for any more civilians you can find. Use your illusions okay, stay hidden as much as you can and use it to your advantage." With great strain, she reached around to her side. Adjusting her belt, she would unclip Celeste off her hip and handed the sword to him. “Commander, I can’t take that, that’s your sword-”

“Enough!" She barked, interrupting his sharply. Her tone quickly softened after, remembering how helpful Joffrey had been earlier. Despite all of his incompetence and frustrations, he had certainly earned his stars today. "I’m entrusting this to you, but only for now. I’ll be taking her back once this is over. You can do this okay. I have faith in you, now do as I say or It’ll be triple drills when we get back on Monday do you understand!” She told him firmly, although there was the reflection of genuine trust in the woman's eyes. She could feel Anima's present writhing with her, forcing himself forward to the front of her consciousness, reminding her of his influence. 

You’re being foolish Amalie, you don’t need to play the hero here, think of yourself for once!

Still, she made no reaction to him comments, her mind focused only on the matter at her. Her eyes imploring Joffrey to listen to her command, not to resist her. He glanced down at the rapier then back up at her, uncertainty fading. As he seemed to come to some sort of internal conclusion, the assistant straightened up, nodding at her. He took the sword from her and began strapping it onto his own belt. “You better come back for this sword Commander.” He told her with surprising fervour, for all the times he had crumpled under her discipline, for once he carried strength behind his words. Amalie smirked, “Don’t dent it whilst I’m gone.” She turned to the kids, kneeling down in front of them. The stared at her, their eyes wide with unsettled feelings, she couldn't blame them really. Having been trapped in that basement, the stench of the parents dead bodies looming above them. She could only imagine the horrors these children had seen since the invasion of Kenrojima. “You’re safe now okay. Joffrey is going to get you all to check out and then we'll give you some food. You don’t have to worry anymore, we’re the good guys and we’ll protect you.”

“Stay safe Miss,” Mason told her firmly, he was clearly trying to appear strong for the other children, so that they would take strength from seeing him this way. She smile softly, reaching out she would brush her knuckles against his chin softly, nodding as she did so. Following which she stood up once more. And with that she turned and made her way off of the ship, “Flight” she commanded, kicking off the ground once more. She began to make her way back onto the island, towards the mainland and over to where the others were. She needed to get to them quickly before Sivvy’s doppelganger did and others fell to the same fate as she. She could feel Anima pulling at her muscles, making it harder for her to move. Amalie don’t do this, turn back immediately.

“Listen Anima, you’re either with me here or against me. You can either shut up and use your power to make sure I make it out alive, or so fucking help me, I will find the closest bottle of whiskey and do this on my own. So how about it? Are you with me, or do I need to do this solo?” She could feel his fervent frustration growing, he knew that she would do it too. Was this any other human, perhaps he would not have buckled? But this was her. She would feel the pressure ease from her muscles, allowing her to fly more easily now. And with a jaded voice, she would here the Fifth seals' begrudging reply.

Fine.

WC: 1085 New Thread Total:  3,848
    Important Note: Amalie has gone back to the ship, is giving Joffrey instructions before heading back out to the mainland.
    Dialogue: Amalie |  Anima | Joffrey | Mason

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nathaniel Stratford
    Nathaniel Stratford

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Experience : 15,099

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Inquisition
    Second Magic: Cheesecake
    Third Magic:

Prologue: Kenrojima and the Kraken - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue: Kenrojima and the Kraken

Post by Nathaniel Stratford on Sat 29 Aug - 14:29

Nat dashed as fast as he could, eager to find another wicked being for him to desecrate. Unfortunately, there was none. Yet he charged on, with ever burning hatred and zeal. He wished to see it all end personally, but he was down-to-earth enough to realize that it is not up to him. Right now, the most that he can do is do his job… Maybe soon he can be the one to lead something like this and end something like this personally. Though deep in thought with things like this, along with the anger not only for his current lack of being even relatively useful he continued on with his pace. However, he was a bit disappointed that the path lacked any real threat anymore as he really wanted a piece of action and retribution as he believed the dark guild has not paid enough yet. But it was relatively bare, with the occasional bottom feeders who poised as bandits, murdering any survivors which Nat quickly dealt with as he passed through their location. The unsuspecting criminals recklessly held their weapons overhead, as if such a gesture would strike fear in Nat. No, they were easily struck at their bellies for leaving it so open. They probably didn’t know what happened to them until they saw their stomachs split open. The accompanied shock will surely make the scene in their eyes a bit more gruesome, but deserved. And though he wasn’t exactly the fastest in the guild - as evidenced by constantly sensing other magical energies, a signature of the more prominent members - he did arrive rather quickly. At least, quick enough to see where a gate should be. It was a marvel to behold, a testament to the kind of force the guild had in its ranks. He had spent a considerable amount of time basking in the testament of power, that for a moment, allowed his thoughts to not be purely singular to his murderous rage. This meant that he was finally able to realize the reality he was in. The decay, the death, the destruction, the replacement of life into something hellish. The sight alone was repulsive, but it was unfortunately paired up with a stench so indescribable, so monstrous, that it would have made any person inexperienced with the horrors of life go insane, faint, or even possibly die from what has been laid out before them. However, with the kind of experience Nat has dealing with such catastrophe at such an early age, it did not prepare him for what he saw. He saw that villainy was still capable of far heinous acts that made the two Savage Skull attacks on Magnolia look like child’s play. It made him retch a little bit to be honest, he bent over, over and over while he covered his nose and mouth with his left hand’s palm. As he had his palm over his orifices, he was able to calm down and compose himself over time.

He had thought that if someone from the guild had been here and made his way in, he should probably find them as he stepped forward through the debris of the former gate. Inside, he found more destruction from a justified source. Bodies of dead dark mages littered the city streets. And though it is technically the same horrors as earlier, from the ink pool to the outside of the city gates, it was a bit more comfortable. It was a bit quiet now and he couldn’t tell if the people who did this work were still here. He couldn’t tell if it was his master Sivvy’s work either. The way they were disposed of was totally different when he went to kneel down and inspect a kill. Once he got up, he looked around at the tall intact buildings. Not much can be seen from a street view. Deciding that it was about time to gather some intel or get a lay of the land, Nat spotted a high raised building a. He looked down back on the street level and noticed that the road towards the structure was not littered with so much of the recent death. Noticeably and relevantly safe compared to pretty much everything around the island, Nat proceeded quickly thinking that it would be safe to make a bunch of noise and no one would notice.

WC: 731
    Nat: 6,056

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue: Kenrojima and the Kraken - Page 3 Nat_siggy
    Exp to next rank:

Username: Nathaniel Stratford
    Link to Previous OOC Exam: 12,124 EXP
    Current Rank: A
    Applying for: S

Completed Threads:

Total EXP:

Additional Information:

#DDB649
    Sivvy
    Sivvy

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Guild : Dies Irae - Co-GM
    Mentor : Johann von Snacc
    Experience : 0
    Brownie Points : Literally Infinite

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metal Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Fable Requip
    Third Magic:

Post by Sivvy on Thu 17 Sep - 11:42

One by One They Fall at My Feet

Sivvy

Though the two pink-haired women had been trained identically, it swiftly became clear that one had far surpassed the other in strength and speed. The two blurred together in a deadly dance. As Sivvy relentlessly came for her, chasing her all over the farmland just outside the main city, K began to consider means of escape. 7 was too formidable a foe to outpace. Her poisons were potent no matter how strong the challenger, but it required a wound to seep into or the jabbing of one of her vines. So far she'd only gotten one lucky hit in, and that'd been with her elbow and not her blades or anything her poisonous magic could work through. Perhaps even more impressive was that her sister was fighting while suffering some sort of damage. Every now and then Sivvy would pause only the smallest of seconds to spit blood from her mouth, but it didn't seem to be slowing her down any. No matter how fast K moved or what direction she tried to take, in an instant Sivvy was there to block the way.

Merely finding a foothold was nigh impossible. As soon as her foot touched the ground, some sort of metallic protrudence came for her, trying to pierce her or immobilize her. Not much concentration could be spent on that complicated matter, though, because as soon as she kicked off again to avoid the hazards on the ground, the slayer was rocketing at her to either kick her or slash her with various bladed weapons. Her wooden blades were splintered into matchsticks over and over any time she attempted to use them to either defend or attack. K needed to get back to her master. To regroup. To inform him of what force was coming for him, though he suspected he might have already left, given the two even more horrifying magical powers she sensed further into the stronghold. Just who were these people? Were they even people anymore? That was quite an ironic thought for someone like K to have.

"Enough," Sivvy spoke with a commanding chill, catching K in the chest and kicking her to the ground. Her sibling hit the dirt hard enough to make a small crater with a tail as she skidded to a stop. Metal spikes rose up immediately, one for each limb and serving to pin her there like a butterfly carcass in a display case. As the ambassador came to stand over her identical sister, the pressure exuded from every pore was enough to make the gravel and soil around her quiver. K never showed any sign of fear, though. She stared with familiar emptiness back at Sivvy, and the legal mage couldn't help note that it was like looking into a mirror of the past. It was surreal to see herself as she'd once been. A while back she'd come across 6's dead body and that'd been a little odd, but this was even different than that. 1 through 6 had been perfect clones. She knew they existed, and she knew she wasn't like them. But the one she stood over now was exactly like her. A reject. Not only did Sivvy not realize that other failed clones had been allowed to live, but she hadn't anticipated how her personal growth that separated her from them would make killing one harder. Sivvy paused, gazing almost sadly down on her enemy, knowing this could have just as easily been reversed. This used to be her. "You're going to end me. Failure is never an option," K said, voice sterile despite the obvious pain she must be experiencing. Sivvy's expression hardened as she reminded herself that this clone smelled like Amalie's blood and had aided in the heinous atocities on this island. The corners of her mouth pulled down. "Failure is never an option," Sivvy repeated solemnly, a beautiful katana materializing from scrolling blue magic and shimmer. With a swift horizonal swing, Sivvy beheaded her mirror image and left her in the middle of the dirt path leading to the central city.

Taking the same path Johann and Markus had taken, Sivvy poured on the speed in hopes of catching up. Her mind was thrown into turmoil, though she wouldn't let that show. Was Amalie alright? She didn't know where her friend was and hoped she was with Johann, though she didn't sense that she was from where she was. Either way, being alone after what she'd just done wasn't ideal. She needed to see her friends to reground her. She wasn't K. Progress had been made. Failure wasn't an option. Was she a failure? This mission was a failure. She didn't want to die. Seeing her own head roll across the dirt replayed in her mind, spurring her onward with even more speed through the tops of the damaged cityscape. Now was not the time to try to process this.

While she didn't come across Markus or Johann yet, they were near. She wanted to press on, but she'd come across her own troop of bandits running through the crumbling streets. Perhaps it was her newly stirred turmoil that drew out her overkill strength, but Sivvy descended upon them with a fury. Her eyes began to glow cerulean as she landed in the midst of them, the force of her landing cracking the ground under them for several meters and knocking them back. A blade on a chain appeared in her hand, and with one swift swing, it lashed out around her in a circle and beheaded all unlucky enough to be caught. The second wave were stunned, but didn't know what else to do other than try to rush her. Their approach was staggered, so Sivvy could take them almost one at a time. Flipping forward to her hands, her legs whipped out and caught the first guy's head between her thighs. With a twist his neck snapped, and as she continued her flip she launched his carcass at the next opponent, knocking him down. A crystal appeared in her hand, which she tossed to him and continued on as it exploded and vaporized the living and dead man alike.

Entering what she hoped to be the final pre-battle with brutal grace, she zipped around the new battlefield to wreak havoc. Her weapons appeared and disappeared as needed with deft fluidity, and should she need to extend her carnage beyond close range, razor-sharp spikes of various metals would jut up from the ground to impale foes much like they had their victims outside the main gate. Blood spattered onto the town path and buildings like a modern art painting, dotted with dismembered parts. As the very last of them converged on her, all parties knew it was futile. Holding out her hands, explosive energy pulsed out of her and simply destroyed them en masse. Sivvy's seal was still unknown and didn't plan to reveal herself, so she made sure that the strength she let the volatile clone access wouldn't alert her siblings, but would also not put her host at a disadvantage. None would stand in her way. Not one evil life would be spared. This had been a breach of order and balance, and Iudex would show no mercy. All who tipped the scales would be purged.

In the exact center of town, those of the dark guild that hadn't turned cowardly tail and run were preparing for their last stand. Some of the strongest among them formed the last vital spot of this operation, and they were cocky. Nervous, but still plenty confident. Not only were they falsely inflated by the idea of their own skills, but it seemed there was an ace in the hole they were about to unleash when the time was right. A man with black hair was chained up on his knees in the rear of the capitol building. An enchanted collar was locked around his neck and a gleaming red gem was crudely embedded in its dark metal. Though he seemed utterly defeated he simply obeyed as he was pulled to his feet and shuffled toward the door. The eyes in his sockets were empty, pupils missing from their blue orbs. A curious black substance was starting to leak from the corners of his mouth and from his fingertips, and as they dripped to the smooth stone floor, they sizzled and corroded holes into the masonry. "Not yet," his handler spoke in a gruff voice, awaiting the last stand. "Just hold."

WC: 1421 || Group WC: 6000

Prologue: Kenrojima and the Kraken - Page 3 60437_s
    Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 32,386

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Magic: Foedus Pares
    Third Magic:

Post by Masha on Sat 19 Sep - 18:50

Masha smiled gratefully at Nathaniel as she took the strange piece of food from him. This was... cake? She'd never seen anything like it. Perhaps it could only be conjured by magic. [color=hotpink]"Thank you so much! It looks delicious, though I'm not sure how it's cake!" The redhead delicately bit into the concoction. Flavor blasted her tastebuds. A warmth started spreading through her body. It wiped the majority of her fatigue and healed injuries she hadn't been aware off. "By the gods, this is amazing!" Masha gushed, devouring the rest.

Despite the restoration of her energy, the amnesiac wasn't able to keep up with her guildmates. They easily outstripped the slayer. She was trying to save her magic. Her reserves were low after summoning everybody. No matter, they'd meet up again eventually. Probably. Heavens, what if they just left her here? Masha frowned at the unexpected thought. Dies Irae was one unit. They wouldn't leave a member behind unless there wasnt any other choice. Where had that thought come from? The battlefield must be getting to her.

Observing the city filled Masha with equal amounts of dread and awe. Bodies littered the streets. It looked to be an unmitigated slaughter of dark mages. Powerful mages allied with DI. There was no denying that. A perverse desire gripped the redhead. She knelt down, touching a neck of a mostly intact body. Dead. Masha repeated the process until she found one with a fluttering pulse. The thready beat didn't fill her with much hope. However, it was a perfect test subject.

Pink magic filled her left hand. It reverberated into the dark mage. The female coughed suddenly, drawing in a deep breath. The magic healing ceased immediately. The woman turned a dull gaze toward her rescuer. "Monsters... we...never stood... a chance." Masha pursed her lips. "No, it seems not. I have an opportunity for you to live though." A golden scroll appeared in her hand. It unfurled before the dark mage, covered in arcane symbols. "A contract. For life." The redhead didn't say for how long or what the price would be. It seemed more prudent to leave such details vague. The mage reached for the contract. Masha's lips curled upward in a Cheshire smile.

There was a brief flash of light. The dark mage had vanished. Masha wiped her hands off on her skirt. Her smile refused to fade. It worked! Better yet, selfish dark mages seemed to accept the deal without reading the fine print. The battlefield suddenly ceased to be a place of corpses. Now it was an area of possibility. The redhead felt an odd desire to rub her hands together and cackle.

Bursts of magic drew her attention. The slayer frowned wringing her hands. The fight wasn't over yet. It felt like Ambassador Seven's magic. She looked back over the streets. The Ambassador probably didnt need help. Not with the several other magical signatures that felt vaguely familiar. However, it would be selfish to stay here and gather subjects. Her teeth worried her lip. What to do?

WC: 512
    TWC: 512

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

Prologue: Kenrojima and the Kraken - Page 3 Keymasha

Current date/time is Sat 26 Sep - 15:03