• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Teaching and Trials (Raviel)

Sol
    Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 1,107,672.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Teaching and Trials (Raviel) Empty Teaching and Trials (Raviel)

Post by Sol on 7th August 2019, 4:59 pm

Sol sat in a grassy plain in his province of Myazhe and was waiting for this visitor to arrive. He was clad in clothes different then his company uniform, the  Reaper was garbed in a black hakama and a pair of Geta was on his feet while his upper body had a simple white underkimono while ontop of that  he had on a black Haori that had Purple wisps on it. The CEO was  sitting enjoying a cup of tea as he waited for the visitor knowing that once he was here that it would become very noisy and less peaceful.”Never thought I would be in this position after my own training”he muttered to himself, to be honest the Reaper had adapted to his new role and life rather well and while he did stumble from time to time he never let it get him down and he always was working to improve upon his mistake and make himself better every day. Around the plains nothing could be seen except  for the odd rock and the tree line and the slayer sighed in content at the peacefulness of it all. He truly felt blessed to have such a place as his home and people that cared for him and trusted him to protect them.

Sol knew that this was not going to be easy for his visitor and if Sol had to tap into his darkness to get his point across he would. He knew he had a limit but  if he had to push he would. He glanced at the sky. The sun was setting and twilight was rapidly approaching,  yet despite that he got ready for the task at hand remembering how this was when Demi taught him. She didn’t treat him gently at all and honestly the Reaper had needed it since he was brand new to this and with this training he would be just as tough on the new reaper Trainee as well since being soft would get him nowhere fast. “I wonder how long this will take” he said more to himself then to anyone else as he took another sip of tea and turned the page of the book he was reading.

WC- 365

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Teaching and Trials (Raviel) Sol01
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 
    Lineage : Reaping Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dance of Steel
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Teaching and Trials (Raviel) Empty Re: Teaching and Trials (Raviel)

Post by Raviel Rune on 10th August 2019, 6:35 pm

As usual, even if clad in heavy armor, Raviel's tabi style boots did not make any sound as he walked. He was not looking forward to this at all. Whoever associated with Demi was all but trustworthy to him since her betrayal. Still, he had set out for this...training lesson of sorts...only due to his pride and reputation to uphold. Out of respect, he would collaborate with the member of the Delthousin  unless it proved to be detrimental to him rather than helpful.

He had met the guy before, but aside from his contempt, he did not particularly care about his status and whereabouts. The only inhabitant that really piqued his interes was Lord Mizune and his ability to call upon his brothers in battle or otherwise.

He stopped walking only when there were not enough meters to approach for a sword strike, but not too far to be uncomfortable when "speaking".

"Well met again, Sol-sama." Raviel's psionic voice extended a greeting followed by a respectful bow. "I have been made aware that today's lecture would be held by you instead of my usual retainer. While I do not completely agree nor understand the need, I hope our activities today will be enlightnening none the less."

WC 207
    Sol
    Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol on 11th August 2019, 11:10 pm

Sol was just finishing his tea when he caught scent of a new comer and instantly Sol knew it was the person he was waiting for, he finished his tea as he stood and the stool he was on vanished into shadows. His blood ruby eyes looked at Raviel with a look that was sizing him up before he made his cup vanish as well. he glanced down at the Prince out of his realm and as he heard the younger void dweller say thru the link that he was told that Sol would be teaching him now that that he did not like it or see the need he hoped that the lesson would be enlightening. Sol sighed before his crimson eyes locked onto Raviels own with a stern look in them before he replied back thru the link. ‘yes you will be training with me but before we start lets make something completely clear ' he stated before he went on ‘whatever possible issue you have with me you drop it here and now while we are training I am aware Demi was my teacher but if I am being compared to her then Ill ask that you stop that train of thought right now she chose her side and so have I, I am Loyal to Rui I was before I became what I am and nothing has changed even now that I am a reaper and a deathless if there is one thing I have held firm to it is my loyalty to my leader and my guild” he explained before he saw Raviel stop at a distance that kept him from harm but the CEO Crossed the distance in a few steps.

He once again looked down before speaking mentally once more.”now whatever contempt or animosity you have for me no matter how misguided it is stops right here and right now understood” he stated it was not a question but an order and one that the reaper would make sure was followed. Sol knew that the fact Demi taught him would cause issue with some but he was not his teacher and he did not side with her since her betrayal and he hoped to get strong enough to cross blades with her. The idea though of him getting hate pointed at him just for who turned him and trained him just made him want to shake his head at the foolishness of it. Glancing at Raviel Sols eyes seemed to scan over his face and neck before he reached out and gave a small tug to his clothing.”take the top half off now and I don’t suggest you argue with me” he stated with a tone that gave little room to argue. If he had to train the boy he wouldn’t pull his punches but he was sure as long as he didn’t leave permanent damage that he would not get in trouble at all. As he got ready Sol remembered how Demi had trained him and while she had been absolutely brutal she managed to get him trained up and the Slayer had to admit he was better for it he had more skill then before and he even had control over his temper as well. the big thing that she had done was get him balanced by having him admit that he was a monster and that he had darkness in him that he couldn’t bottle up. He had been told that if he did keep it up then he would end up losing his mind and control and kill those he cared about the most. While Sol admitted that he enjoyed killing he also reigned in his darker part until it was needed or he could satisfy those urges. Glancing at the boy Sol wondered if he would have to find his darkness as well.

wc- 646

total wc-1,011

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 
    Lineage : Reaping Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dance of Steel
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Raviel Rune on 12th August 2019, 2:00 pm

"I have no qualms with Lord Mizune. I am not here to judge you by your allegiance with a Living." Raviel was quick on his answer, circling to the left slowly while maintaining eye contact to remain in a position of advantage over the other deathless. Other than that, he made sure to keep his shoulders behind open space, to sidestep out the way as soon as the other prompted any kind of lunge, fake or not.

"Make no mistake, though." Raviel added, widening his circling motions to slowly regain the few meters he had originally chosen as his speaking distance with Sol. "Mere words, spoken by an outsider who thinks he shares my lineage do little to convince me of loyalty." He stated, cold but not to sound provocative. It was mere facts. "Until Master Oykai will legitimate you, you will not be a true Delthousin, oh acquaintance mine."

The young reaper trainee stopped his slow walk once he was comfortable with the distance. "If your loyalty was a sure fact, then Master Oykai would have had no trouble with you. Perhaps you should seek to convince him against the feelings of animosity he has on you. Or perhaps there is a reason why he has delayed his judgement."

That was the root of the problem. With Demi's betrayal, Raviel had become a little obsessed with loyalty and honesty. As such, no matter what the Reaper before him would say, the prince would still remain on the defensive. "A wise Soul once said: Words are like the fleeting wind, while someone's actions are etched in stone for all to witness. So, if you wish to prove your allegiance to the Delthousin, then I warmly suggest you to first gain the trust of everyone within our family, before waving our name around so lightly."

The young blonde fiddled slightly with the scabbard on his back holding his personal weapon, not showing signs of distress or fright. Though he quickly, yet also with fluidity and midfulness of his position, backstepped as soon as Sol motioned to touch his shinobi armor, the end result of the Slayer's motion a light tug.

The prince's gaze remained unfazed. If anything, Raviel's eyes were slightly more annoyed. "Then again, my short time here in the World of the Living has taught me much. While words are indeed like fleeting wind, they are just as sharp as a sword. I suggest you weight your own with care, oh acquaintance mine. Threatening your mentee does not give a good impression."

The way Sol had acted made his intents clear. He was out to find Raviel's crystal. It was only natural for the young prince to quickly close any attack angle and keep on the defensive. He was never going to give the guy that kind of knowledge over him. He would never allow the guy any absolute power over him. His magic may be leagues stronger, but it would be useless unless sharpened into a pinpoint strike.

"My Mark is of no concern to you."
    He stated, this time with a little more presence behind his words as he got straight to the point. He did not care if he was going off on an assumption, the signs were relatively clear indication of an attempt at his Mark. "Nor it's location. Whatever knowlegde you may have to pass on to me, you may not attempt this trick again, oh acquaintance mine. Otherwise, I'll be saluting you right here. We would not want Master Oykai to think you tried to attempt at my Mark. Brother Shindara and Brother Amuul would be quite displeased too. As for me, know this: I won't hesitate to draw my weapon on you, should you repeat your insolence, despite my apparent inability to match your magical prowess."

Raviel's stance lowerd if just slightly, a sign of the Prince now being twice as aware and focused on the Slayer's actions. As soon as Sol would even try to move again from his current position, regardless of what he was intentioned to do, the little void prince would quickly make sure to find a way to avoid any more physical contact.

WC 698
    Sol
    Sol

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol on 16th August 2019, 2:31 am

Upon hearing the words that Raviel told him about not judging him but also starting to circle him Sols eyes narrowed slightly and he shifted constantly to keep the void prince in his sight and not in a blind spot, the trainee then spoke of Sol as an outsider and  apparently someone who thinks he is of the same lineage which made Sol simply sigh and shake his head.”I am aware im not fully a member of the Deltholusin Family due to not having Oykais approval but that has nothing to do with my loyalty to Rui and the Guild moving on” he said the last part showing that he brushed off that young mans comment like it was rain on his clothing. “your also misinformed Oykai has no animosity for me and I have none for him as for why I haven’t been accepted yet its because Oykai doesn’t see me as worthy yet  personal feelings are not a part of that. Make sure you have your facts straight before you speak them” he told him his tone calm which might come as a shock to the young man, Sol was known before his training with Demi to have a hair trigger and was always more then ready to fight and hurt someone but now the training clearly showed as he was calm and collected.

The young reaper trainee would then tell him to gain the trust of all family members before waiving the Deltholusin name around and Sols eyes suddenly gained a rather hard edge to them.”you have no idea how hard I have already had to work to gain trust of people in this company considering my less then steller past in the darkness but  I work with all my might to show I am worthy of the name I was granted so do not think I use the name lightly” he told the trainee his tone never wavering and his words were still sharp even with the calm tone he used. At Raviels next words Sol simply shrugged “that was hardly threatening If I wished to do such a thing you would know.”he explained before  the young trainee suddenly moved away and mentioned that his mark was of no concern to the Reaper which made Sol blink before  once again hearing that he was not allowed to try that again or he would leave and would tell Oykai as well as the princes Amuul and Shindara that he made an attempt on his mark. Not only that he would gladly pull his sword on the reaper. It was then that the Reaper suddenly struck and it was in a fraction of a second.

In that fraction the Reaper suddenly closed the distance and would grab the trainee by his clothes before lifting him off the ground.what was surprising was that the slayer didn’t have an angry look on his face infact he was smiling but the smile did not reach his eyes.”You really think you can get away with talking to me like that don’t you, heres the deal though the teacher always knows where the trainees mark is and since your stuck with me as a teacher I get to know. also Oykai and the crown Princes will not care as long as I don’t go overboard so try and tattle to them and see how far it gets you” he stated as if he was an everyday thing his grin grew though as he continued. “you seem to forget one simple fact my wet behind the ears Trainee, your not in the void you may be a prince but out of the void you have no command over me espically since you are only a trainee reaper  you haven’t even passed your test yet now Ill say it again your going to take your upper clothes off now or you will find out what happens when I become irritated” he said his tone was calm but there was an edge to it that showed that the Reaper was not joking about the potential things he could do when irritated and that the young trainee was pushing the older reapers buttons  rather quickly.”Im certain Oykai and the crown princes would be very displeased to know your being so difficult with your teacher” he added as well before he would set the young man down on the ground.

wc 734

total wc 1,745

Current date/time is 18th August 2019, 4:19 am