Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Savage Snow

Marisela D'Avignon
    Marisela D'Avignon

Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Savage Snow Empty Savage Snow

Post by Marisela D'Avignon 29th July 2019, 3:03 pm

Magic

Magic Name: Savage Snow
    Magic Type: Bond Magic (Solitary)
    Bond Animal: Eloise
    Description: Marisela is bonded with Eloise, a snowstalker (a type of magical cat that has snow/ice abilities), and it was through this bond that Marisela is able to use this magic. It allows her to use magic similar to that of Eloise. It is almost entirely based on the cold, ice, and snow. It incorporates many long-term effects, with a focus on debuffing enemies. Freezing effects are also a large part of this magic.

When Marisela uses this magic she focuses highly on the aggressive spells, using defensive spells only when she feels that she really needs them. She can be a bit reckless with it, always going for more powerful spells, rather than pacing herself with ones that cost less MP, and she will often hit hard with her spells in the beginning of the fight, sometimes exhausting her MP before the fight is over.

Unique Abilities:

• Cold Blooded: While in a cold (cold being defined as below freezing), icy, or snowy area (this can be one created by one of her spells), Marisela gains a 45% buff to spell damage. In addition, she does not feel the sensation of being cold, although she can still suffer effects/damage from cold-based magics and spells.
    • Ability: Unlocks at B-Rank
    • Ability: Unlocks at S-Rank

Spells:

C-Rank:

Signature Spells:

Last edited by Marisela D'Avignon on 9th August 2019, 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Savage Snow Empty Re: Savage Snow

Post by Saraphina 31st July 2019, 7:51 am

Hey there Marisela! I'm Saraphina and I'll be your grader today. My edits will be in this color so keep a look out for it please. If you have any questions, you can dm me or ask in the thread. Once the edits are done, please bump the thread.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marisela D'Avignon
    Marisela D'Avignon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Marisela D'Avignon 31st July 2019, 3:56 pm

Alright, I generally cleaned things up. On Winter's Howl I guess I thought that since advanced spells get an additional effect that I could have two buffs for the two effects. Since I was wrong, I changed it to one buff and added a freezing effect for the second effect. And for Tundra I changed the wording so that it's a healing effect, which was the main intention in the first place. I think I just worded it oddly. But anyway, hopefully everything should be good now.
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 8th August 2019, 6:22 pm

Absolutely sorry again for missing this reply. Buffs count as one effect on their own, so you can have multiple things buffed together, but they max at the buff rank max for the percentage buff. And one little edit ^^; Please bump when done.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marisela D'Avignon
    Marisela D'Avignon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Marisela D'Avignon 9th August 2019, 5:10 am

Alright, I fixed it, so hopefully it should be good now.

Savage Snow Marisela-Sig-1
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 9th August 2019, 7:04 am

Spoiler:

Savage Snow SaraphinaStampsES

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:03 am