• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

S-rank *RAWR*

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 
    Lineage : Unbreakable Hero
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 27,325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: All Might 2.0
    Second Magic: Warfare Requip
    Third Magic:

S-rank *RAWR* Empty S-rank *RAWR*

Post by Shane Stern on 25th July 2019, 6:40 pm

Applying for Shane's S-rank exam

EXP: 27,325

Jobs
    Events

D rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

_____________________________________________________________________________________

S-rank *RAWR* Z9G4aIt
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Experience : 32,537.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

S-rank *RAWR* Empty Re: S-rank *RAWR*

Post by Saraphina on 25th July 2019, 7:29 pm

Approved. Please contact your GM to give you your exam ^^ Minimum word count is 3,000 words. Have fun~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Saint of Conviction
    Guild : Rune Knights (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,620,558

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Voidwalking
    Second Magic: Sword of Wrath
    Third Magic: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair on 29th July 2019, 4:13 pm

S-rank *RAWR* Giphy

Hello, Shane! Your Field Marshal has arrived to issue your S rank examination. I know you’re more than familiar with the drill at this point, so let’s go ahead and get the details set out. You must use the below prompt to write 3,000 words in order to achieve the next rank. I consulted with your Spec Ops General Mythal to construct this task for you, so if you have any questions you may feel free to reach out to either of us. The prompt is intentionally vague so that you can have the freedom to fill in as many details as you’d like pertaining to location, NPCs, etc.

When you’ve finished, please link your completed thread here and alert me in the Exams channel on discord so I know it’s ready for review. Good luck!

Spoiler:
    Serilda looked up from the paperwork on her desk to see the man standing in her doorway. Though she had seen Shane around several times and read a number of his reports, the Field Marshal had yet to ever formally meet him. Things had been very busy for the Rune Knights since the attack on Era, especially for her, so she’d not had much time for pleasantries. “Captain Stern, thank you for coming. Have a seat. And please close the door behind you, as well.”

Putting her paperwork back in the drawer of her desk, she waited for him to sit down in one of the two armchairs before her. “I apologize that I have not made time to meet with you on less official terms, yet. As I’m sure you’re aware, my schedule has been a bit hectic. Unfortunately, even now I do not have much time for small talk. I have a very sensitive issue that needs to be looked into as soon as possible. It is not necessarily a difficult task, but it does require absolute discretion. General Ragnos specifically recommended you for the job. He speaks very highly of your work, in fact.”

Serilda stood and walked over to one of the filing cabinets at the side of her large office. A touch of magic from her finger unlocked the drawer containing her most confidential files. Pulling one out, she closed the drawer and locked it again before sitting back down. “Before I show this file to you, I need to emphasize the delicacy of what I'm asking for. What I’m about to have you look into is related to highly classified intelligence that General Ragnos himself has been gathering. I cannot stress enough that the contents of this file and the existence of this mission does not reach the ears of anyone else; not even the other generals or people working for the Magic Council.”

When she was sure that he understood the weight of the task he was being given, she handed him the file. Inside was information pertaining to a well known company that was known to supply magically enhanced items and weapons. “General Ragnos and I have been quietly investigating a group of individuals who shall, for now, remain nameless. Suffice it to say that we believe they are associated with this company in some form. The company itself has come up a number of times in our reports. Over the last few years, there has been a steady but dramatic increase in workplace casualties at their main warehouse where they create and test their magical artifacts. Innocent people are dying at this warehouse, and I want to know why. Additionally, we have reason to believe that not all of their products are being sold through legal means. This also needs to be investigated. Whatever you find, try to get as much proof as possible.”

“All the details you need to know are in this file. I trust your judgement as far as the best way to proceed, either through the use of a cover or flat out breaking into the place. The most important thing is that no one recognizes you as a Rune Knight or traces you back to us. When you are done, you are only to report either to myself or General Ragnos.” Serilda would sit with Shane for a few minutes to answer any other questions he may have before thanking him, wishing him luck, and dismissing him.

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 
    Lineage : Unbreakable Hero
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 27,325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: All Might 2.0
    Second Magic: Warfare Requip
    Third Magic:

Post by Shane Stern on 2nd August 2019, 11:32 am

S-rank *RAWR* Z9G4aIt
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Saint of Conviction
    Guild : Rune Knights (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,620,558

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Voidwalking
    Second Magic: Sword of Wrath
    Third Magic: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair on 2nd August 2019, 12:01 pm

Ooo, very intriguing! Everything appears to be in order! Welcome to S rank, Cap!

S-rank *RAWR* TVb9LXl

Current date/time is 22nd September 2019, 4:51 am