Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Book 2 Chapter 4: The Balance Core

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Dickhead
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Time Keeper Power
    Second Magic: Twilight Saga
    Third Magic: N/A

Book 2 Chapter 4: The Balance Core Empty Book 2 Chapter 4: The Balance Core

Post by Ghost 15th July 2019, 12:42 pm

Spoiler:

Today was a good day for the young Rising Star. The sun was out with just a few clouds in the sky. Ghost stood outside the island known as Divide. Right on a large sea rock or whatever you call it. He was waiting on Zachary to come as the two was set to explore such a place. Rumors had it this place had all sort of monsters and not friendly ones at that. He looked on at the island as this was going to be one crazy mission. "Z should be here at any time now. I just wonder how we are going to get there? They said this was a very dangerous mission for one to take on alone. Asking him to aid me was a very good thing. Together, we could do wonders I just hope we are ready." Ghost would stand up as he would start to lose in the air.

As shadow and holy magic came around him. He would give a big smile. As the two elements of the cosmos stayed side by side. Ghost was controlling them to be more or so allies instead of enemies. But he took it a step beyond that and made them rivals. This allows Ghost to great powerful magic. Hopefully, it will be more than enough for him to survive this mission they are about to go on. Ghost would wait as he waited on Zachary to arrive it was time to put their teamwork to the test.

Wc266/3500
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Insight of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Experience : 667,254

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic: Arc of Cosmos
    Third Magic: Cosmic Dragon Slayer

Book 2 Chapter 4: The Balance Core Empty Re: Book 2 Chapter 4: The Balance Core

Post by Zachary-Sirius 17th July 2019, 10:04 pm

The excessive news of this mysterious island had reached well to the Fairy Tail Guild. It was a dangerous, ambitious and reckless mission to take on at his level... and sure enough, his new associate Ghost decided to shanghai him into it. He didn't really trust this stranger, even if he was a guild member. Still, how could he say no to someone going into a known dangerous area. So he naturally agreed to give it a shot.

The reward, of course, at the end would be worth it . Still he wasn't thrilled partnering with this wildcard of a player. Neither was his spirits. Zachary made his way to the edge of the island, having left the ship and proceeded to meet Ghost where he met. How he got there, was beyond him. Zachary had his own way around... but now was conserving his magic for the moment. The only spirit he had on him at the moment was Aquila, the smart-mouthed eagle spirit who was perched on his shoulder while he walked. In his familiar form, the eagle was smaller than normal and could easily sit on Zachary's shoulder without issue and was a touch transparent.

The two soon found Ghost. The man was sitting there in meditation, a mix of light and darkness aura around him.

"Hey-- Gandhi-wannabe!" Aquila cawed, purposefully trying to interrupt his chain of meditation. "Nap time is over! Snap out of it and get your butt moving!"

Zachary glanced at Aquila and sighed, the bird has been the most vocal of his spirits-- and the most smart-mouthed of them too. Though he liked to squawk, he looked after Zachary faithfully like a best friend would. Aquila said he often reminded him of an old friend, but never said whom.

Either way he waited there for Ghost now. He had a way to advance further into the island, but it would be best when Ghost is ready to go. He held tight the Key of the Pegasus-- planning to use it to fly overhead to explore the island from the air.

WC T: 348

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 19th July 2019, 9:38 am

The air was calm as the weather was in a very cool determine set. It was so quiet inside the mind of Ghost. Everything was and is at peace with him. Slowly, but surely he would hear outside voices. More or so familiar ones so he was not in high alert. Still floating around as he started to come back too. Ghost was in a happy mood as one as enlightened as him. Slowly but surely he would put one leg down from the other one. He would start moving his hands into a prayer like stance. Sure enough, the motion of his hands would appear as if they were moving in slow motion. He would open his eyes as they were like the eclipse.

Soon they would turn back to normal as he heard what the bird spirit told him. Looking over he would smile at him and a big smile it was. "You truly are a funny spirit are you not? My friend on the other side would love you this I know." Looking towards Zachary he would now to him in respect and to say hello. Looking back at him Ghost was happy that he could make it. "Zach I truly do thank you for helping me do this. But I must warn you what we may face are hardships and I do mean one after another. On top of that, we have to face a beast so mighty they call it the king of the sky." He looked over at the island which seems to have some sort of fog covering it. Lightning would strike around from time to time.

Balling up his hands he would bite his lips then smile. Looking back at Zachary with a serious look. "I was here for twelve hours waiting. Just waiting you know I was looking at the island. It holds even more strange creatures. This will be something to remember for years to do. Well, that's if we survive to tell the tale." He would start to laugh as he called himself lighting up the mood. Ghost looked on as he made his battle time shift. Causing an afterimage to appear then disappear. "Ok I'm ready my power is all set let's do this." Ghost indeed let his power show as a way to scare off would-be enemies. "So how will we get over there to the island dear buddy of mines?"

Wc423/3500
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 22nd July 2019, 12:51 pm

Zachary felt a bit guilty since Ghost-- the guy he was a bit wary of, was waiting on him. He was suppose to be the straight-forward, serious one in this odd team up. Of course, his spirits were always around to be somewhat helpful to him and keep an eye on him around Ghost. Not that ghost was dangerous but he was a bit... out of touch socially, and that made Zachary nervous. Hense Aquila hazing him to sharpen up a bit.

"I'm sorry I am late. I was trying to learn more about this island before we arrived, and was adviced to come here by boat. We really know next to nothing about what is inside there beyond the details explained by the other explorers and doctors i spoke to," Zachary explained as he looked into the jungle. He already could feel the magic power inside from what insane forces dwelled there-- and it was not something to take lightly. Even with Ghost, he was starting to worry if he bit off more than he chewed again.

Despite the mixed aura of light and darkness Ghost radiated off, Zachary wasn't too bothered by it. It wasn't as creepy as many would think-- at least to him. He seen stranger magics so far and read about this kind of mixing magic. However, he then asked if there was a means for them to venture to the island and its jungle.

Zachary smiled as he looked at his keys. "I might know one way to get there," he said and took out one of his keys with a horse head with wings behind it. "Open, Gate of the Winged Horse! PEGASUS!!" Zachary cried and slashed the key through the air.

A flash of magic erupted before him along with the gong that followed Celestial Spirit Magic. The neigh of a horse was heard as out of the light appeared a brilliantly white steed with large wings from its back-- marked also by a crystal horn on its head and embedded gems in its wings.

As the light faded, Pegasus emerged and nudged Zachary lightly-- careful with his large sapphire horn. Sapphire Pegasus. With him out, Zachary gestured to the winged steed. "We can just fly over there. It should be safe," Zachary commented.

"Must you always summon me for transporation? I'm not a one trick pony," Pegasus neighed, not always liking when he was needed for his ability to fly. Zachary just sympathetically patted the horse on the head.

WC: 439

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 22nd July 2019, 5:03 pm

Ghost looked at the duo as he then starred at the island. Ghost was a very knowledgeable person, to say the least. But the last time he has been to this island. He fraught dragon. But this was a century ago much could have changed, since then. Looking on at them Zachary would say he was sorry for being late. But Ghost truly did not mind because such things happen from time to time. It is life after all. Looking on a few moments would go bye as he looked at Zachary after asking him his question. Soon the wizard would pull out another key. Things were starting to get interesting to him. Soon the air would grow thin again.

Ghost watches as the portal open from another world soon. A horse like being would come out of it. Such an interesting point of view Zachary has. He seems to be well prepared for anything. This was good to know but seeing as he has Leo. He must be a force to be reckoned with. But only time will tell if the two could truly form such a bond. Maybe a bond in battle will come too as the duo have a lot of ground to cover. It will almost but certain they will have to fight on the island.

Ghost would smile as he was getting pumped up. All was left was to make it to the island and start the job off right. "It is time to depart for our next job. This will be such an epic journey aye Zach. Tell me maybe even a team will form up after this one. By the way, I have to tell you something ok. It's called my three formations. It truly will help us out in the end." Ghost said with a smile on his face.

Wc311/3500

Last edited by Ghost on 26th July 2019, 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 25th July 2019, 9:14 pm

Zachary cocked his head, as did Aquia as well at the "Three Formations". Further, Zachary was unsure what he was talking about regarding a team. As the eagle said, be wary of the guy. Pegasus also was unsure as he grunted at the blonde man's comment.

"Um, why don't we just start by working on this mission, and see how things go. Okay?" Zachary suggested. "Aquia, do you mind flying around in familiar form for a bit and follow us in?"

"You got it, Z!" Aquia said as he took flight off his shoulder and began to fly into the air in the direction of the island.

Not waiting around to hear what this plan was, Zachary patted Saphire Pegasus on the back. "You ready to go, buddy?"

"Very well, but if any of you gets too fussy on my back, don't think I won't toss you off," Pegasus commented in a half-joke. He wasn't keen on letting unfamiliar people on his back but it was a nessisary mission that needed the use of his wings to get there.

Zachary swung himself onto Pegasus' back and urged Ghost to hop on as well. Once Ghost was on his back, the horse would let out a neigh. "Hold on tight!" With a kick off the ground, the horse flapped his wings-- and took off high into the air. Anyone not ready would likely be thrown off by the momentum of his ascent.

Zachary held on to his mane as the horse soared high into the air and over the ocean water-- the island not far from sight. The island was big and spacious but looked peaceful enough as they flew over towards it. Aquila-- seeming smaller or transparent from one's point of view-- flew aside them, trying to keep an eye on them and stay within range of Zachary's magic, so as to not be recalled back to the Celestial World as a familiar.

It didn't take long as they reached the island, a thick jungle below them with trees and no real landmarks in sight that the mission briefing spoke of. "This seems to be the place right?" Zachary asked ghost.

Things were unusually quiet as they flew overhead the trees...

... then from out of the corner of his eyes, Aquila caught sight of something. The eagle looked, his sharp eyes catching a glimmer of magic from under the trees that grew.

"LOOK OUT Z!!" Aquila shrieked.

BWEEEEM!! Before they knew it, a magical blast of light-- akin to a laser shot from the tree cover of the jungle, right for Pegasus. The winged horse gave a sharp neigh as he quickly dropped under the blast-- just missing its head, but soon another laser blast followed, this time striking the horse into its side.

"RHEEEEAHHEHE!!" The Pegasus cried, the laser had shot a 'hole' in its body that was replaced by starry energy that poured out of the wound. Pegasus began to descend fast, his strength fading as he fell with his two passangers!

"PEGASUS!!" Zachary cried out, clinging to the horse's neck for dear life. They were soon falling, the spirit having taken a critical hit and not able to fly. As they fell faster, Pegasus had only one attempt left to use. With all his might, he gave one powerful flap of his wings, conjuring a gale-force wind that swept the bottom where they plummeted.

At that moment, Pegasus' body faded, leaving them with nothing... but not before his magic had created a powerful updraft of wind that acted as a 'safety net' for Zachary and Ghost. Just before hitting the ground, the wind kicked them up, jumping them upward into the air briefly and catching them-- saving them from a fatal impact with the ground.

Zachary hovered in the air a few meters from the ground and soon the air spell lessened-- lowering them to the ground on their feet. The Celestial Wizard knelt to the ground, breathing sharply from fright of the fall.

"That... was close..." he gasped, reminding himself to thank Pegasus later after he recovered. Needless to say a strike like that took his favorite spirit out of comission for a while.

WC: 701

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 26th July 2019, 4:48 am

Ghost would smile as he saw the horse mighty wings. It truly was a beautiful creature in its own right. Ghost would smile as he saw Zachary hop on the horse's back. He would then raise his right hand to Zachary. Trying to tell him about his formations. Just then his scanner would go off. He would look to his hand as it scanned it. Which made him look up to look to Zachary again. With his scanners on. It would trace over Zachary and his spirit beats. Looking at Zachary the scanner would indicate his power level to be just above Ghost very own. By a few links to be frank. The threat level to Ghost was high as well.

As the scanner was more or less pointing towards his Golden spiritual beast. Thinking to himself how epic Zachary was compared to him. He would quickly talk to himself in a low tone of voice."Zach, you are a threat to me in more ways than one. I hope I never see you're earth. It would be one dark day for yours truly. " Ghost looked on as he then would hop on the Celestial Beast back. Ghost was being still as the horse took off flying. To be frank this was an amazing feeling. Especially since he did not have to fly or swim over to the island himself. Making it to the island and getting closer and closer. Ghost would start to pick up multiple life forces from far below.

Just then the horse was being attacked. Quickly it would try to dodge the firepower. But in the end, it was struck and struck hard. This sent the group crashing down to the ground. But just than Ghost notice, the horse body was starting to fade. With quick thinking, he would flap his wings. Creating a gale of wind this help out a lot. As the group came down to the ground. Ghost would notice Zach rushing to his friend aid. Maybe not even realizing Ghost was floating down to the ground. As he watches the spirit beast fade away. He would walk up to Zachary with a sad face. " I was trying to warn you, Zachary, that's why I brought up the formations." Looking back up his scanners would see multiple targets closing in on them. "Zach get your head up I am truly sorry that happened to your friend. But unless we are going to be next I highly recommend we fight back. The job has oy gotten started after all."

Soon his eyes would read battle mode as a ten percent sign would come and go. Ghost would smile as he put his hand in a prayer-like stance. With a smile on his face, they appear to be Totem Heads about ten in total. Scanning them Ghost could tell they are not the power source. His scanner indicated that this group threat level was very low.

Wc505/3500
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 28th July 2019, 9:34 pm

(OOC: YOu really need to read my details clearly. The summon was sent back. Zachary isn't sad.)

Celestial Spirits couldn't die. When they suffered damage, they were forced back into their world. Zachary knew better, but he still felt bad to see any of his spirits get wounded like that. He just pushed it aside and ignored Ghost's comment. "Don't tell me how to handle my spirits or a mission." Zachary growled, not liking how he talked down to him.

"Z! Z, you okay?" Aquila cawed. Flying out from the sky, the transparant eagle spirit flew down and hovered above the two wizards. "Those blasts came out of nowhere, but they are coming this way."

Zachary felt furious, mostly due to the fact they blasted Pegasus out of the sky, but they had a mission. While he was raw in his emotions, he knew he had to focus. "Fine, lets fight then."

At that time, a series of totem-like creatures began to appear. Ephagies of animals and birds that moved through the jungle towards them. The block-like ones, seemed to be the ones who fired the lasers as their eyes glowed, while the others appeared more like animals of different kinds.

Zachary drew out his keyes, holding two between his fingers. "Open, Gate of the Eagle! Gate of the Lynx!" Zachary cried, and while he did Aquila's form glowed with the mention of his own gate. "Aquila! Amethyst!"

The chime of Celestial Spirit magic filled the air. OUt from the lightt produced by the gate, a pink jungle cat with adorned accessories appeared with a feral growl. From the light that glowed from Aquila-- he no longer was a transparent small bird, and had become a full-size eagle with a cobalt colored accessory on his breast and wings.

"Oh, we gonna show these beasties how real animals party!" Aquila cawed.

Amythyst growled as she stretched her claws. "Speak for yourself... Business before pleasurrrrree..." the cat growled and vanished, becoming invisible.

The first strike came from Amythyst as the lynx reappeared and struck with light-infused claws. The small totems were starting to collapse like lumps of stone that they were. , but the problem was the sheer volume of them. While Amythst lashed at one after the other with fast speed, it still left a good number of them moving towards them.

Meanwhile, Aquila kept his eyes open as the bird flew about and swatted at the airborne stone birds, using his talons to knock some out of the sky.

WC :404

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 29th July 2019, 4:53 pm

Ghost looked as he told to mind his business about others magic. A helping hand that was not needed. Ghost will take this into thought going down the line. Looking on he would watch as Zachary open his gates up. Watching every detail every moment of the wizard in motion. Trying to understand his magic at hand and trying to understand how one like hum could operate. Looking on at him he would watch as his Celestial Spirits. Went on the attack taking on the enemy upfront. "Is this apart of the game plan? Or is this just a plan to attack? Beast I see how we could nuke this problem right now. Who knows what us two might face down the line." Ghost would say this to himself.

Looking in he would start to scan the enemy units all at once. The threat level is low if the units attack one at a time. However, that would soon turn to moderate if they all attack at once. Ghost looked on as his red bar was now at twenty percent. The best way to handle this is to nuke them all at once. This is my specialty in battle and that is to attack muti targets all at once. Ghost is perfect for things such as this in battle. Soon he would call fort his magic himself. Zach should notice by now a magic circle would have been forming under them. Ghost looked on as he would smile walking by Zachary side. "I apologize Zachary Of Fairy Tail. I've no clue I overstep my boundaries back there. But allow me to end them as we must save our energy."

Ghost would say this with a smile as he opens his hand he would watch as the circle started to glow brighter by the moment. Soon he would close his hand as the light exposed. Causing an energy wave of light magic to strike in his range. Soon the birds in the sky would all go bye-bye as Ghost looked on. Smiling as one single tonem was still kicking. "Well that took care most of them. But the last one can't move Friend Zachary let's end it and move along. I do not sense the core in this area anyhow." With that Ghost would smile as they defeated the first wave. Thanks to Zachary detracting the birds and tonem. This gave Ghost a perfect opening.

Wc417/3500

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 10th September 2019, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 10th September 2019, 11:22 am

Amythist was about to jump and do one in-- when the sudden glow of light eliminated a handfull of enemies. The cat jumped out of invisibility mode as she saw the strange wizard give his aid. As he annoyingly spoke to Zachary, almost in a condensending tone, Zachary just tried to tolerate it. He was still mad at him for his cryptic attitude and him to tell him how to feel about when one of his spirits were sent into the Celestial World after taking damage. He KNEW how his own magic worked . Even though he knew that Pegasus was okay-- recovering in the Celestial World and would be able to return after a bit of rest-- it offended him that he shouldn't feel upset to see one of his friends shot down as if it didn't matter. ON top of that, to have the gall to direct him like this.

As with the man's recommendation-- Aquila was quick to act as he let out a caw, finding the last ground enemy. "Here's looking at you, bucko! KAW!" he let out an eagle's cry as he flapped his wings-- and produced a vicious cresent of air. THe projectile swung through the air-- and slashed through the creature, penetrating the stone that gave it form and caused it to explode from the intense air-pressure blade.

As the stone creature crumbled... Zachary let out a sigh as the danger had passed. As he recovered, Amethyst and Aquila returned to his side. Still in their full forms, the cat roamed around Zachary, nudging his legs as she passed while Aquila sat himself down , hanging off Zachary's shoulder.

Calmness came back to the jungle, but now they weren't sure where to go. Still, Aquila gave a narrowed glare at Ghost, as did the cat-- but Amethyst was always a bit more on guard than Zachary's other spirits.

He shook his head. "Great, so now what do we do? We are now in the middle of a jungle with a bunch of what-its coming after us." Zachary said grumpily. "And for the record, if you knew about the fire on us, you could of said something sooner-- but no you grill me on it afterward. "

Zachary now was glaring at Ghost. THis guy was jerking him around, despite his apologes. His cryptic attitude was starting to really get under his skin and for someone who knew so much, he didn't bother to mention the details of this job. HE was the one who summoned him. Fairy Tail or not, Zachary was growing weary of being jerked around. Ghost could tell by now how Zachary didn't like being kept in the dark or talked down to. He had enough of that growing up.

WC:461

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 24th September 2019, 8:24 am

Ghost truly was at a lost to his he was being looked at. Could it be he did something wrong. It bither him not but tension was high. Thinking quickly he would take his right hand and point it at Zarchary in a karate chop type of way. Soon he would chop the air three time going from left to right. Smiling as he did such a thing. It was his way of apologizing to him. "As I said before I am still learning about things in the magic world and how they work. Dont take it to hard being all serious and what not. We still need to find the core and by the looks of it time is running low for us. So my best bet is that we split up Zachary." Ghost would look on to the view of the setting sun.

It was clear the real threats were going to come out and play. But these two were both no joke so it was all insane to them purely fine. Looking on he was still weak from his battle against that demon king and Ghist was still healing himself. But he could not let Zachary know of this. Hoping to use his swords from here on out. He would look to Zachary and smile. "Hey Zachary could I ask you a big favor before we part ways to find the core? I still need to rest up a bit before we fight the dragon. The two beast this way are weaker but not that much so. I could finished them off and them head towards you. Will that be too much to ask to carry the bigger load right now." He looked on at Zarchary hoping he would agree with him.

Wc301
    Zachary-Sirius
    Zachary-Sirius

Character Sheet

Post by Zachary-Sirius 9th October 2019, 11:27 am

The immediate threat was gone but they still had enemies to find and to find this mystical magic core. Zachary tried to keep calm but it seemed this guy was starting to get on Zachary's nerves. Even his spirits were wary of him as Aquila perched upon his arm that he had outstretched. The odd symbols and the proposition on what to do. Who elected him leader anyway? Zachary glared at him angrily.

The only good thing he did propose was the fact that they should split up. Zachary placed a hand on his hip while his spirits gathered beside him. "Finally... a reasonable suggestion from you of all people! Fine, but don't expect me to wait on you! I'll bet you good money I'll finish this mission all on my own without YOU! So go and act weird for all I care. My spirits and I can do this all on our own!" he said, having lost his temper.

At that moment, Zachary took off, leaving Aquila fluttering in the air. "Yeah, we-- Wait? We will?!" Aquila squawked, a bit surprised by the change of attitude of his owner. He soon saw Zachary storm off into the western end of the jungle, and for a moment the eagle hesitated at the notion it was a bad idea."Um, Zachary-- wait-wait a second! Don't fly the coup without me!"

With that, Zachary was gone and into the jungle, leaving Ghost to do things his way and Zachary his own.

All the while Zachary marched off, pushing past leaves and branches that got in his way as he ventured towards the western end of the path. All the while, the eagle flew after him, dodging the stray foliage Zachary left in his angry march. "Um, Z! I know I said the guy was a dodo short of brains, but do you think it is a good idea to go off on your own! I mean we're with you and all but still... its a dangerous place and-- KRWA!" Aquila dodged a stray vine that Zachary swung out of his way. "Will you watch it! Just saying maybe going solo into the jungle might not be the smartest idea."

"You said we could handle this on our own, before," Zachary retorted, but still reasonably calm to his feathered friend. "And we can. Out of all the other Fairy Tail Wizards, he is a loose screw out of everyone. I rather not risk being with him."

In stride next to him, Amythest Cat purred softly as she accompanied Zachary, keeping close . "
    "Well, I agree he isn't trust worthy but you could of put up with him till we left. Still, you wouldn't hear me complaining. Birdbrain here is just saying you should be cautious... "

"Hey, pussycat! Least I'm not a pink powder puff before you calling ME names!"

Amythest cat growled up at the eagle, causing Zachary to groan in mild irritation for their bickering. OUt of his spirits, Aquila and Amythest didn't get along well, but they fought well together for a high-and-low approach to combat.

They soon began to see a path lighten up for them as they reached to a more clearer view of the sky and the surrounding area. It looked like much of that area was cleared through by something large. The further in they walked away... the more nervous Zachary got that perhaps seperating wasn't a good idea.

WC: 574

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 9th October 2019, 1:02 pm

Ghost looked on at Zachary as he went off at him. Ghost truly was confused as he saw what he did not do. Being able to see different turn of events by way of time magic comes in handy. He looked on as he smiled at Zarchary in glee. Watching as he went off towards the west end. Ghost looked on as he started to walk towards the north. But just as he was walking a star a very small Twilight made star would fly pass him. This would cause him to stop in his tracks. Looking around he would see that the temperature suddenly dropped than returned to normal. A smile yet grin would come across his face. Just as he was walking again. A  child like female with wings would appear behind him. Not just any type of wings but at least it was like cyber space wings made of blades.

She would give off a creepy little giggle. As she started to float behind the walking Ghost. "Even after all you done even after you left the Rising Stars. I truly dislike the way people speak to you. Then again how you speak to people one would think you was about to fight them. I felt a very familiar presence coming from that boy. Care to explain it to me." As Ghost was walking he would stay on the narrow path and opt not to cut through the woods. Looking on he would see a Black Tortoise coming his way. Looking back to answers his Queen question best he could. "To be honest I really can't say my Queen. He is a celestial wizard. It could be you sense that coming off of him. Either way Zachary of Fairy Tail is still a mystery to me." Looking on he would give a soft smile as did she.

For some odd reason she just came back from her darkness slumber. But why was that? Ghost just needed to know that very question. Still he was happy his one true friend was now back in the picture but would she leave him again. Only time would tell but for now she was here. The celestial spirit known as the Twilight Queen. But at last she was in her chibi form and favored a child nun at that. Ghost would look on as he saw the Black Tortoise walk up to him. Boy was he big as he was eyeing Ghost as if he wanted to fight. "Speak your business why are you here and what do you want." Ghost would smile as he took his right hand and made shadow magic form in it. "I came here looking for the Core of something. Do you know where I could find it?"

The Black Tortoise would grin as he said that. Roaring at him soon he would Summon three golems. Ghost would smile as the Black Tortoise wasted no time in getting to the fight.

Wc508

Twilight Queen [ Form 1]
    Book 2 Chapter 4: The Balance Core 19511-81716809

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:50 am