Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hawk Hunt

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hawk Hunt Empty Hawk Hunt

Post by Elyon 11th July 2019, 11:33 am

511/3500 WORDS
    V
    I will be the one to break Bellum.
    HP: 000/000
    MP: 000/000
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (duration), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Cooldown: Spell 1 (x/x posts), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Passives/Buffs: Passive 1, Buff 1, Buff 2 (only for those that currently apply)
    Items Used: Item 1, Item 2
    Monsters Killed: x/x
    The place was rather out of the way for the man to be there without reason. Tall, cold, snowy mountains. His muse beckoned him for ice cold inspiration. At first, he thought that he would get away with just stepping outside of the castle that became his home, but it wasn't satisfactory. Alas, it was necessary to find a suitable place which could satiate the gnawing muse who was looking for inspiration. Thankfully, he found it in a mountain range named Phoenix Mountains. Unfortunately, it was far away.

The road was indeed long, but somewhat eventful. Maybe not so much on his end, but he had overheard a piece of information that sounded interesting. A mercenary group going by the name of 'Stone Soul' was apparently running rampant along the Phoenix Mountains. However, from what V had overheard, it sounded more like just a band of murderers, rather than a group of people who were selling their swords as a service. That wasn't his concern, though. What truly intrigued the man was a subtle comment, saying that there were surely people out there looking for the group.

And as it were, by a chance, the tattooed man had come across a very verbal older man. He was constantly grumbling about this mercenary group, how they scattered evil wherever they went and left nothing but rubble in their wake. He was visibly agitated, but he also seemed to be worried, in a sense. Perhaps worried that the little town he was living in would be next.

When V questioned the man, he didn't get much information about the quarry. Predictably, it was the leader of the group, Warren Hawk. He was supposedly holed up in an old fortress in the mountains that served as a shelter for him and his band. The assignment focused more on the way the man in question was to be gotten rid of. Under the veil of night, in his own fortress, decapitated with none of his men suspecting a thing. Then, putting the severed head onto a spike in one of remaining towns. Gruesome, but it would most certainly send a message.

The tattooed man took a bit of time to refuel in the small town, where he picked up his essentially an assassination contract. The break didn't last for long. V needed to reach the fortress before nightfall, so as to take a peek at the place, after all. With heavy steps and help of his cane, the road was set for him.

It wasn't tough to find his bearings among the mountains. Snow and ice were V's second home. Eventually he would come across ruins of unidentifiable buildings. In the back of the destruction laid the stone fortress that he could only assume was 'the' place. The sun was setting swiftly, as the wind howled around the mage. A proper look at the layout of the building was first in order, though with his sight he could already see a number of moving forms, presumably members of the group, if it was indeed them.
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hawk Hunt 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Kien Hikiba
    Kien Hikiba

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Dahau
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hawk Hunt Empty Re: Hawk Hunt

Post by Kien Hikiba 28th July 2019, 6:44 am

Weher the enigmatic assassin was expecting people or not, someone else was on those cold high mountains with him. Well, not with him per se, but in the general vicinity.

Kien squatted down on the tree branch he was in, swatting some leaves to the side so that he could see down below. A group of people, going towards what seemed a nice looking castle. He liked castles. There were always like some kind of stony oyster. Once you crack it and get to the inside you find all kinds of goodies you can grab. It wa s just a matter of waiting for the right opportunity to strike.

The young wolf would wait until one of the guys would break up from the group to pounce. His right arm up to his shoulder grew silver fur and his nails hardened into sharp claws. As soon as the guy would walk past Kien's tree, the werewolf would jump down onto the guy. Before he could scream or make any sort of sound, the wolf would stomp the guy's face deep into the snow before impaling the guy in his back with his claw. Just a few wiggles and then the man stopped moving.

Kien stopped squeezing the guy's heart into a prune and pulled his clawed hand out of the guy's body, using the snow and his victim's clothes to clean off his claw. In that kinda weather dripping blood was not going to be beneficial. Once that was done and Kien's hand had returned to normal, the wolf wore his fingerless gloves again and began searching the body. So far nothing of value.

He pulled out a scroll from a bag and opened it. Now that was something interesting. Apparently there was going to be quite the sum of money in that castle over there. Apparently there was also a guy named Hawk there too with a nice sum of money on his head. Not the Hawk from the Jade Falcons, a different Hawk. Well then, it looked like he was going to have some fun too. Maybe fighting that guy was going to be thrilling. The wolf just hoped he would be much brighter than the group of guys he had just assaulted. The others did not seem to have noticed one of their friends had disappeared. Well, from their squabbling it was clear they were all drunk or generally not lucid enough.

The young wolf slowly stood up, thinking his next move. It was at that moment his golden eyes spotted someone standing in the distance looking towards that direction he was. Hm, was that guy with the group? Nah. He would have already started the fun if he was.

Kien waved at the guy, snickering. He had no idea who that guy was, not what his deal was but if he had seen him just murder a guy he probably got the message. Unless he wanted to play the hero, most bystanders usually faked not seeing anything and simply walked away if they held their own lives dear.

Part of Kien wanted to go kill that guy too but for some reason he did not really feel like it. He couldn't put his finger on it but the wolf swore he had seen that leather wearing guy somewhere else. Not there on those mountains. He was sure he had seen him back home.

WC 573

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hawk Hunt O23F2U7
    Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 30th August 2019, 2:59 am

352 - 863/3500 WORDS
    V
    The tattooed man was ready to observe the other sides of the mercenary headquarters. He noticed some movement to his side with the corner of his vision, but he didn't think much of it. It was most likely just a small animal that he managed to take notice of, because of his senses. As he took a step forward, however, he smelled something. The familiar and unmistakable, but very faint, smell of blood.

Strangely enough, it was coming from the same direction as he saw the movement just a short few moments ago. The smell of blood was enough for the mage to turn in that direction, to get a better look at whatever was happening over there. Instead of an animal fight, however, he was met with a youth who seemed to be waving. Most likely at V, as there was nobody else in sight, especially in his direction. The man hummed to himself. What was he to do? Did the group take notice of him already and sent a boy to dispatch of him? Or was it just a lost child in the mountains? He couldn't read minds, much to his dismay. With a sigh he walked towards the mysterious youth.

With the help of his trusty cane, V made his way to the stranger, the smell of blood becoming steadily stronger. The snow posed no problems to him, despite his condition. "Is there anything I could help you with?" The tattoed man would ask the mysterious youth, as he eyed the stranger. Somewhere behind the stranger there was a very fresh corpse. The true origin of the smell of blood. Was this a trap that he willingly walked into? "The mountains can be quite treacherous around these parts." V would say with his icy voice, as he slightly tilted his head to the side, exposing the part of his neck where the mark of his Guild was. It wasn't to intimidate the youth in front of V, but rather just to show his allegiance. He wasn't afraid to make it apparent to which spectrum of mages he belonged to.
    @Kien Hikiba || Snowy Assassination Contract
    IVYLEAF33

Hawk Hunt 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Kien Hikiba
    Kien Hikiba

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Dahau
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kien Hikiba 31st August 2019, 10:59 am

Kien chuckled. "I knew I saw you somewhere before. You're the weirdo guy that walks around guild grounds reading a book and talking nonesense." The werewolf commented, getting up from the corpse after noticing the guild tattoo on the guy's neck.

He had no clue what this guy's deal was or why was he there either, but it was surprising to find a guildmate out around here. "What are ye doing around here? Also, are you not fucking cold with just that leather thing on your body. Hell, you're even wearing sandals in deep snow."

He got up, stepping off the dead guy, keeping the scroll up. "I'm here cause there's a nice pile of money in that castle over there-" He pointed somewhere in the distance.

"-and apparently there's a guy with a bounty on him. So I will make sure to have some fun with that guy and bring his head to the local RK place. Oh right. I'm Kien, by the way...Dahau's apprentice. Leah's "friend"". He concluded.

The guy in front of him did not look like much. Walking with a cane, scrawny and probably obsessed with body art from the look of it. Still, the young wolf could smell the guy's magic quite well. What he lacked in muscles, he supplied in magical prowess. One had to wonder just what kind of magic would the guy dabble with. Maybe some weird esoteric illusion thing. Or maybe some shaman kinda things. Voodoo rituals? He liked voodoo rituals. Kali stuff? Hm. So many options.

"Well, you know. Since you're here. You might as well help me with this whole castle siege thing." He mumbled after a while. "I could use an extra pair of hands to do stuff with. I was thinking of blowing a big fucking hole in the side of the castle as some kind of diversion and then go slaughter all the guards one by one. After that, bust down a bunch of doors until I find that treasure. Oh, but let us not forget THIS GUY!"

Kien showed the scroll with the bounty. "This guy is in there too, so that's an extra bonus. I cannot wait to have some fun with him. I swear wanted bounties are the best kind of money bag. I absolutely adore how they squirm and scream. I like my prey to wriggle a bit while I torture it to death. And when they fight back woooh...best thing ever."

He threw the scroll at the leather dressed dude and turned around to catch up with the rest of the dead guy's company. "I'm getting cold here, by the way. So maybe let's start by killing the rest of the group walking to the castle and find something to get us inside there easy. I'm taking the big guy with the axe though...what is your name again? Ah, whatever. Come on, tattoo man. We got shit to kill."

WC 489

Hawk Hunt O23F2U7
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 9th October 2019, 11:34 am

734 - 1597/3500 WORDS
    V
    It was certainly a surprise to hear what the youth had said. V did not expect to run into a fellow guildmate, out in the mountains. Though it was quite amusing to hear that his recitals were what was becoming something that others recognised him for. What was even more amusing was his guildmate's comment about the tattooed man's attire. It was true that a regular person would be quite freezing and opt to wear something to warm them up, but V lived most of his life surrounded by snow and ice. It became his home through Rhew's rather vigorous training. But before the man could go over some quick pleasantries, the youth spilled the reason behind him being there himself.

Even more surprising than the fact that V met a new guildmate on a whim, it seemed they were after the same bounty mark. The man was not sure what RK meant, but he would figure it out on the way. The guildmate also revealed his name among the one-sided conversation, Kien. V took note of it, for it would be a shame not to remember. At least the ones he had met personally. Though Kien did mention Dahau. The tattooed man certainly didn't have the most fondest of memories of that man.

Kien then described what he had in mind, which was quite the opposite of what V had in mind. Raw destruction versus scouting for a path ahead. It would be a dilemma. V was secretly afraid that following the scent of blood was a bad idea. The youth then enthused about the thrill of fighting, which V could relate to. To certain extend, at the very least. He didn't think of himself being that sadistic. Unless it came to Bellum and its denizens. Those made his blood boil.

The tattooed man would catch the scroll that was thrown at him with the hand that was not leaning against his cane. He was not sure why Kien tossed it to him, but he put it away into his leather jacket for safekeeping with a little sigh. His joints were starting to act up again, thus it was high time they got moving. And even that, the guildmate had in mind, proposing to track down the rest of the group that the man he killed belonged to, addressing him as tattoo man.

While it was technically a correct statement, the tattooed man very much had a name. "I am V, pleased to make your acquaintance, Kien." The mage would introduce himself. "And yes, I would be that weirdo with a book in hand." V would confirm what Kien may have seen or heard about him. "And as fate would have it, I, too, am after the mercenary's head, on behalf of a request from an old man." The mage would explain his presence in the mountains as he followed his guildmate, although on a little bit slower side, for his body was acting up again.

"While I am not comfortable with completely rushing in without any prior thought, I will provide whatever aid I can, to help your assault." Though silently hoping that whoever responded to their attack would jump on Kien instead of V. Then again, V could most likely get rid of the attackers quickly enough, provided he could see them before they engaged them. The smell of blood was thankfully becoming more faint the farther they got away from the corpse. The smell could be overpowering at times and his nose would have to endure more of it in just a little bit, he was certain of that.

Thankfully for V's joints, the group that Kien had mentioned would appear in their view, about five men. They didn't seem to get too far away. Perhaps they were looking for a missing mate? The mage couldn't speed up his guildmate, but he could slow down the group ahead of them. After he briefly gathered ice energy in his body, V quietly snapped his fingers, releasing a chilling mist that covered area around the mage. If the men of the group weren't cold, they most certainly were after the mysterious mist rolled in, also partially blocking their view, making it suitable for an ambush. "Well? Go get them, hunter." The tattoed man would verbally nudge Kien forward with a smirk playing on his lips. They had an upper hand, after all.
    @Kien Hikiba || Snowy Assassination Contract
    IVYLEAF33

Hawk Hunt 9AtWbCr

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:11 am