Hell's Mistress, Satan's Concubine, Dawn of DoomGender:
- Eva has an Hourglass figure
Some say that it is part of her magic, and the jealousy of her sister's beauty, but she has quite literally forced her body to never gain weight. She could eat an entire buffet and not gain a pound.
Due to the events of her past, Eva's personality has been heavily affected. Being the eldest sister of the Ciguatera sisters one could say that she is calm and collected. Forced to grow up too soon so that her sisters could enjoy childhood it's safe to say that in some way shape or form, she raised them herself. With her parents being too busy doing their monarchical duties, and since she was unable to use magic, it was up to her to look after and care for her younger sisters. Between being a caretaker for her sisters and preparing to inherit the kingdom, Eva had no room in her life for her own desires and dreams. She was forced to sacrifice any semblance of a normal childhood so that her sisters could have one instead. And that was her first mistake. While she gave up everything for them, they only took, not caring what became of their sister and this caused a rift between her and her sisters and a divide in Eva. She desired her own life and her own path, one she wasn't born into and could walk freely, and so, she was pulled in two directions; duty or desire.
She chose desire. She was done being the family's punching bag, done taking the blame for her sister's actions. Before Eva was mature and rational, she never stepped out of line and knew her place, but she'd sacrificed too much over the years and she became free-spirited. From then on, she did whatever she wanted and whoever she wanted. Spitting and dragging her family's name and reputation through the mud with petty actions, she refused to face the consequences and instead. Eva was relentless and out of control, she was far beyond saving and if she were let loose any longer, they would've had an uprising on their hands. If they couldn't control their daughter, how could they control their kingdom? Everything she worked for was thrown away the moment her parents disowned her, stirring up feelings she didn't even know she had. Rage. That is also when Eva reached an all-time low and her life took a dark turn and so did her magic.
Eva is a woman of secrecy, misdirection, and blatant lies. She is a cold, calculating vixen who will use any advantage she can find against enemy and ally alike, all in an effort to selfishly use others as a stepping stone to reach her own goals. At the same time, though, she is undoubtedly a woman who gets lost in her own wild side and once she sets her gaze upon a target, it's hard to advert that gaze and she will stop at nothing until she's injured, maimed, or killed them. And in the end, Eva will always get what she wants and she doesn't care what it takes.Likes:
- Monsters: Eva has a very close relationship with the supernatural due to the nature of her magic and see's them as just simply misunderstood!
- Siblings: While Eva and her sisters aren't exactly best friends, she still harbors a fondness toward them. Perhaps a residual feeling of protectiveness and responsibility from her youth still lingers.
- Darkness: Mysterious yet beautiful, no one knows what comes out to play when the sun dives down and the pale moonlight is the only thing keeping the darkness from fully taking you. What lurks in the forests, what hides in the bushes? It is all so intriguing and Eva wants to know.
- Siblings: Even though Eva feels responsible for her sisters, she also resents them. They alone were the ones to ruin her life and send her spiraling out of control. If it weren't for them, maybe she would be sitting on their kingdom's throne right now.
- Law: Laws are in place to keep order and fairness, but to Eva, they stop her from having fun!
- Being told no: There is nothing that puts a stopper on your good time then being told no. The word no is something Eva hates and therefore can't comprehend. It is for this very reason that she doesn't ask for permission, she just does to her heart's content!
- The Crown: From birth Eva was set to take her parents place atop the throne and rule. It was only after her sisters came into play and ruined everything. But alas, being denied her birthright only fueled the flame.
- Spite: Eva doesn't enjoy being bossed around or anything. When things are off limits or are considered taboo, she will do it anyway just to spite whoever challenged her.
- Power: In Eva's ongoing attempts to get a grip on her life and forge a new path for herself she saw that the only way to do so is to obtain power. With power, she can reclaim her throne and make anyone who objects bow down to her. Power is the key to happiness, and Eva deserves that.
- The feeling of being powerless: This is something Eva knows all too well. Her parents subjected her to a feeling of being completely and utterly useless right up until she was disowned. It is something that Eva fears the most because of the memories that come with it.
- Losing: Having already lost her childhood and her parents support, Eva has nothing, yet everything to lose. Her freedom, her throne, and most importantly herself. In her ongoing attempts to reclaim what is rightfully hers, she's walked the edge of almost completely losing herself and that is why Eva refuses to hold on to any sentiments that would hinder her mind and ultimately lead to failure.
- Losing her magic: In other words, her magic book. Eva went through great lengths to obtain the book and every spell inside of it. It is Eva's only powerhouse and without it, she would be that same young princess taken advantage of all those years ago. Her magic is the one thing that gives her hope in these dark times.
Sternum - Midnight Blue