The face that launched a thousand ships, The most beautiful, Love EmpressGender:
- Kaori is supernaturally beautiful.
She is always, and under any circumstances, physically, personally and socially perfect, graceful and flawless, without anything that would make her look unattractive or distract from her presence. She is perfectly aware of how to increase her appeal by apparel, action or choice of words, but even these are simply details to enhance her natural appeal. For example, she could rise straight from the bed after a hard night's partying and wearing the rattiest possible clothes would make even the best supermodel primped to perfection look homely in comparison.
Kaori is a very interesting woman, to say the least. Being the favored sibling has caused her to grow selfish, pompous and truth be told rather spoiled. In fact, she is so accustomed to getting her way that she often outright refuses to be told no as if she doesn't understand the meaning of the word. On top of this, she can also act arrogant and cruel claiming a twisted version of the old phrase "love has no bounds" hinting towards her magic, along with her natural charm and allure. This is generally how she justifies all of her evil actions, believing that her ethereal beauty will allow her to get away with anything.
It is because of this beauty and strength that she is used to everyone simply bending at her will. Whether they be male or female, young or old, they almost always obey due to their newfound love for her and this is a feeling she relishes in. Needless to say, she is incredibly confident in herself and loves the attention she gets from her beauty and enjoys its effect on people and has even learned to weaponize it. Believing that beauty can be a weapon she uses it to her advantage in order to seduce victims. This paired with her talent for lying and fabricating stories has proven to be deadly on multiple occasions.
Despite all of this she does genuinely care for those close to her along with the island which she is in line to rule. Her royal lineage has led to Kaori being an amazing leader, someone who anyone would gladly follow even despite her less than desirable attitude. In combat, she is often giving people orders and refusing to follow anyone else's. This excellent leadership is why most people believe she deserves the throne, but of course, her beauty doesn't hurt either!Likes:
- Attention: Kaori is very beautiful and she enjoys when other people acknowledge that as well. She is very used to the jaw-dropping, drooling, and mindless staring. While this might offend other girls, she sees it as a compliment.
- Siblings: Her sisters are one of the few things in this world that Kaori can say she loves. Growing up with them they are incredibly close but she is also aware that only one of them will take the crown, and when that day comes she will be ruthless.
- Superiority: Believing that she is better than everyone else, she likes them to know that as well.
- Neglect: To be ignored is to be ugly. Something that she would never accept. Kaori is willing to go out of her way if it means getting the attention of someone uninterested in her because being desperate is better than being disregarded.
- Men: Kaori sees men as objects, toys to be played with and then tossed away. Aside from their one use, they are pigs, disgusting creatures unworthy of even breathing her same air.
- Leaders: She disagrees with most people aside from herself, some would even say she has a problem with authority so it is best that she is at the top of the food chain. In rare cases that she isn't like in her guild per se, she isn't afraid to disobey and do what she finds best.
- Power: Kaori is in line for the throne of her home island. This is something that has always inspired her to become a powerful mage so that when the time comes she can outdo her sisters and begin her reign.
- Love: Despite her hatred for men, she does hope to find someone who is not utterly disgusting and repulsive. Someone who will make her knees shake when she's around them, someone who would make her leg kick when they kiss.
- Future: No one truly knows what the future holds but Kaori hopes that hers involves a crown.
- Cacophobia: Kaori has a fear of becoming ugly. She takes pride in her beauty, believing it to be one of her best qualities. To lose it would be devastating and her life would basically be over.
- Rejection: When and if she finally finds her soul mate, she does not want to be rejected by him. That would be the ultimate embarrassment. She hopes that when she and he finally cross paths they will hit it off instantly.
- Overthrow: The land of Fiore has threatened her island for years and it is one of her greatest fears that she won't be able to save it when that time comes. Losing the island would be like losing a part of herself and it would mean her title as a princess would be gone along with any claim she had to the throne.
Dark BlueSkin Tone:
Left Thigh - Red