Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

❖ HUNTING FOR MOLES ❖ (C/Aeluri)

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private ❖ HUNTING FOR MOLES ❖ (C/Aeluri)

Post by Ahote 20th June 2019, 9:22 pm

"JERICHO"
    310/3000 words (group)|| @aeluri || job info/job sign-up || CONCEALED CUTTERS

"Rina Tempest—age twenty-three, born in the summer months, no children. . ." Jericho paused and looked at the pretty-faced woman tied to a chair just ahead of him, glancing at her flat belly, "yet. Pregnancy is due eight months from now, wedding is scheduled for next week. . . or so it says." Jericho flipped all of the pages back into a neat pile and placed it on the nearest crate.

He and The Black Cat had been doing some "dirty work" again today, but this time working as one unit. Their task was simple—to find, capture, and make a mole at Richmond LTD confess. It wasn't anything a little torture couldn't solve, but the sheepish Jericho would rather be the one to watch and ask questions rather than doing the actual deed. The more jobs he took, the more he realized that being close-and-personal with his targets wasn't to his liking, and being in the warehouse that he slaughtered a small terror group didn't really improve his mood either.

The two cloaked mages were alone with the smaller, silent Rina Tempest in Lavanitir Port City late at night. It was the hour in which many businesses would be closing up for the night and the prime time for things such as this to occur. Rina Tempest was tied to a chair under a single light and shrunk in its glare. She stared at her feet and didn't raise her head no matter what they said to her, but each time Jericho bent down to take a look, she always had this awful, glowering expression. She looked like she would bite his fingers off if he got any closer! So, Jericho didn't come any closer. Instead, and sat on the crate with the papers, watching both The Black Cat and Rina Tempest with deep interest.

"Should we get started?"

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: xxx
    Abilities Active: xxx
    Weapons Equipped: xxx
    Monsters Killed: xxx
    Other Notes: Rina Tempest
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

Private Re: ❖ HUNTING FOR MOLES ❖ (C/Aeluri)

Post by aeluri 21st June 2019, 4:23 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    The Black Cat - Beware the Night
    Job: Hunting for Moles
    Post Word Count: 400
    Job Word Count: 400/3,000
    Muse: yeet/10
    Music: Drugs
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    ”Yes, let’s,” Aeluri said, her voice low and harsh. The darkness of her cloak made her look like an ominous shadow come to life. Fierce eyes peered from beneath the hood, invisible to the victim. Their burning gaze was fixed on Rina. Aeluri hated moles. Though she was one of fleeting loyalties herself, leaking information was deemed unacceptable. Especially when it affected someone she or her guild was in alliance with.

It hadn’t been too hard to find the mole. She and Jericho had been staking out the Richmond LTD building, a tall structure many stories tall. Each employee was observed while leaving for suspicious behavior. Most seemed to be lost in their own thoughts, focusing more on their commute home and any plans afterwards. Aeluri had been starting to get bored out of her mind when Rina had exited the building. She was walking fast with her head down, hair blocking the view of her face. As much as she seemed to be trying to keep a low profile, she stood out vibrantly to the two observers. Aeluri had honed in her senses of hearing and smell on the young woman. A pounding heartbeat and the sharp smell of fear were discovered. They had found a suspicious target. Rina had run as soon as she realized she was being followed, but was swiftly subdued by Aeluri. The summoner had fended off the woman’s struggling arms and pinned her to the ground with one pristine black boot. “Gotcha,” she had snarled triumphantly at the prey beneath her.

Now, Aeluri strutted towards the restrained woman. With one black-gloved hand she forcefully gripped Rina’s chin, lifting it up so they were face to face. “Rina Tempest, hmm? Why don’t you make this easier on yourself and just say something. It really can’t be that hard. Besides, you’d be protecting your own life as well as the potential one inside you,” the older woman growled. Rina glowered at her for a minute, then ripped her head from the gloved grip. With a small movement she had spit on Aeluri’s boot, the same one that had held down the small woman earlier. “Go to hell!” Rina snapped.

Aeluri straightened up, silent anger beginning to collect inside her like a storm on the horizon. “So that’s how you want to do this. Jericho, would you like to start or shall I teach her some respect?”
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❖ HUNTING FOR MOLES ❖ (C/Aeluri) 60637_s
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 22nd June 2019, 12:46 pm

"JERICHO"
    1018/3000 words (group)|| @aeluri || job info/job sign-up || CONCEALED CUTTERS

Watching the spit of the woman project from her lips and fly onto The Black Cat's shoe made Jericho twitch with disgust. He felt angry for The Black Cat for only a moment before feeling somewhat comforted by the fact that it wasn't his shoe that was spat on. With this in mind, he cleared his throat and looked down at the written overview he was holding when The Black Cat asked him if he wanted to start.

". . . I think you're better at this sort of stuff than I am, Cat. So maybe you should start." Jericho nodded comfortably. The truth is that Jericho didn't mind torturing others, but would avoid it if he could. He had some atrocious methods to offer of his own, one he had been withholding since he found out about this task, but would wait until there was simply no other option before he would do such a thing.

Jericho cleared his throat and stood up from his seat, sauntering over to Rina Tempest without a sense of urgency or pressure. "Hello, Rina. Hello, little one." he bent down and whispered to her belly.

Rina flinched, "Don't touch me, you bastards!"

Jericho snickered playfully before creepily returning to his usual solemnity, walking around Rina in slow revolving circles. "Rina, I know you don't want to be here. We don't want to be here either. If you just told the truth, we could all be—"

"Get out of my face." Rina interrupted maliciously, attempting to spit at Jericho's shoe as well but missing when he slid his feet away at the sight of her lips puckering.

He stared down at it icily before sighing and looking at The Black Cat. ". . .I see." he said deadly. Of course it wouldn't be so easy to get a confession out of her.

STATISTICS
    IVYLEAF33

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 24th June 2019, 12:52 am

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 347/747
    Job Word Count: 1,365/3,000
    ”You see, Rina,” Aeluri hissed, stalking around the restrained woman, “There’s this thing called respect. I suggest you start showing some. We are in control here and you are at our mercy. You and your… company.” Mismatched eyes honed in on Rina’s abdomen. Though she had never been near a pregnant human, she understood just how fragile the woman was. Anything that affected the host affected the passenger. The mole was vulnerable and she knew it. “You’ll never crack me you bitch,” Rina snarled in reply.

“The more you resist the harder this will be,”
    Aeluri retorted. Rina stuck her tongue out at her captors. That was the final straw. The cloaked woman delivered a swift kick to the side of Rina’s head with the boot she had spit on. The impact left a wet thump in the air and a sharp whiplash to the victim. Spit and blood dripped from Rina’s mouth as she gave off a gasp of pain. Red boot-print welts marred her pretty face. Aeluri could hear them throbbing with her feline hearing. She could hear the blood pulsing as her prey’s heartbeat increased.

From beneath her cloak, Aeluri produced a tiny metal box. A quiet but persistent scratching noise could be heard as it was exposed. The summoner held the object in her gloved palm as she got closer to Rina.

“Rina, dearest, do you know what this is?” she asked in a sickening sweet voice. “In this box is one of the hungriest creatures known to the world. It’s called a burrow grub. Do you know what it does?” Not giving the mole a chance to answer, she continued. “This little creature consumes veins from the inside out. Once it’s introduced it won’t stop eating until all your veins are gone. Plus, I'm sure it wouldn't mind making a stop in your uterus for a snack.”

The gloved hand gripped Rina’s face once more, lifting it up and forcing eye contact. “Now, Rina,” Aeluri purred, “Do you want to speak up? Or would you like to meet my little friend?”
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 26th June 2019, 7:57 pm

"JERICHO"
    2183/3000 words (group)|| @aeluri || job info/job sign-up || CONCEALED CUTTERS

"You hear that? She called you a bitch." Jericho giggled playfully like a teenage girl gossiping. The only thing he seemed to be contributing to this activity were his offhanded comments like this one that sounded far more cheerful than the actual nature of their situation.

While Jericho was laughing, Rina was not. She was petrified with agony and indecision when The Black Cat explained to her what a burrow grub was and what it meant for her and her unborn child. Not even Jericho had heard of such a vile little thing until now and was beginning to wonder where The Black Cat had got a hold of it in the first place. But after briefly mulling over it, he dismissed the idea quickly as it was not very difficult to get your hands on anything as a dark mage. It was a surprisingly small world for their kind. It was only as difficult to get what you wanted as much as you made it for yourself, after all.

Jericho ignored the papers in front of him for a moment and gave the pitiable Rina Tempest his condolences. "Yikes. You hear that, Rina? Depending on your answer, you may not be alive in a few minutes! Crazy how quickly life can flicker away, isn't it? For the born and yet-to-be!" He slapped his knee in a jeering fit of snickers, "Don't tell my employer, but I really am not a fan of violence myself! It really breaks my heart to see women like you have to make choices like these. Food or medicine, which will you buy? Your lifestyle or your very lives, which will crumble after all of this unfolds? It really is tragic!"

The cloaked man filled the silence between all three of them with his half-truths. It was in situations like these that his true character really showed itself. The solemn, moody, quiet man that The Black Cat and their former colleagues were so used only existed on Mt. Hakobe. The more time he spent outside of their fortress, the closer he was becoming to the true maniacal and light-hearted Ahote Laspor.

Jericho sighed recedingly and struggled to suppress his snickers, "You know—this all reminds me of the kids back in my old fortress. Their lives were short but the way they went is something to write home about!" Rina Tempest looked up at him with a horrified countenance.

"Let's see—we strapped some of our new explosives to them, gave them some funky serums, and some other things—it's all kind of a blur. But this. . ." Jericho walked over to The Black Cat and hovered over her box. His hands caressed it gingerly without taking it from her and he seemed visibly excited when his veiled gaze met Rina's flat belly, ". . . this is something I've never seen before! What do you think little Tempest is thinking, Rina? Huh?"

"Stop it. . .!" Rina finally spoke, her voice trembling and choked.

Jericho walked over behind her and began to press his cloaked mouth against her ear, "Will they ever get to be born? Hmm? Are they, Mommy? Is that poor, poor baby going to see the light of day after this? Hmmmm? I really. . . really want to know. . ." The cloaked man moaned into her ear with eerie anticipation. Jericho was beginning to get ahead of himself hearing himself talk since he hardly ever seems to get the chance. It seemed like his true character violently unleashes in such hectic circumstances.

"You guys wouldn't do such a thing. . .!" she protested with a horrified expression on her pale complexion.

"Have you ever seen a grub burrow do such a thing before? I haven't! But I want to! I wanna see how it squirms down your throat and eats every last tissue and muscle and how. . . and how. . .!" Jericho was breathing heavily at this point and suddenly remembered how gross it'd be to watch that unfold. He wasn't lying when he said he had an aversion to violence and gore and would avoid it if it he could, no matter how interesting it really was. The idea seemed to arouse him more than the picture in his head.

Jericho pulled away from a terrified Rina in abrupt silence, stammering over to The Black Cat in his ghoulish stupor. He whispered in his heavy breaths, "Ah. . . I don't have the stomach to watch that, I think. . . are you really going to do that? That's pretty gross, kitty. . . where'd you even get that?"

It was strange how quickly he departed from the idea of the burrow grub entering Rina Tempest and even stranger how excited he fell over the idea of it in the first place. This man was different from the one who led Basilisk Fang, for sure.

STATISTICS
    IVYLEAF33

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 26th June 2019, 9:26 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 546/1,293
    Job Word Count: 2,729/3,000
    Jericho’s lighthearted jests and maniacal giggling did not phase Aeluri. She maintained a sinister air, a glowering anger and seriousness that could be felt like the heat of sitting near a fire. She hadn’t seen this side of Jericho before, being used to the melancholy man who sat alone in his fortress drinking warm water. When they had first met in Basilisk Fang there was a strange quietness to him. How was someone to act around a man so wistful and brooding? Things became more clear as she had learned about his history. But this side of Jericho, this side she liked. He seemed to become more acclimated to life on the outside, away from all the demons of his past. He was talkative, almost terrifyingly so, and the dark craziness inside excited the feline one. This was what Jericho was meant to be, she was sure.

“Keep it in your pants, man,” she teased at Jericho’s intense words to Rina. He was practically drooling. It seemed he was getting into the idea of torture more than his body could handle. Aeluri hadn’t forgotten his aversion to gore, however, which she was reminded of once again as he backed off from Rina.

“Yes, I might actually use it Jerry,” Aeluri whispered back fiercely. “I do intend to get the information we need. Where I got the grub will not be public knowledge.” Her last statement was short and stern. The less of these grubs that were being sold, the better. They were extremely dangerous torture devices and if they were freed it could become a national threat to public health. Aeluri had some experience working with the grubs, so she was confident that the creature was under her control. Any inexperienced hands could cause an issue.

Weaving around Jericho, she approached Rina. “Last chance, lady,” Aeluri snapped, “Or this little guy is gonna eat you from the inside out. Spill or die.” Rina lowered her head once more, suddenly silent despite all her prior outbursts. The mole had a defeated slouch to her shoulders. “So be it. Time to get started,” Aeluri purred.

With a clink of metal the little box was opened. The scratching noises coming from within had subsided momentarily. The torturer reached in with a gloved hand and grabbed the creature. She lifted the beast out of the box and into the light. The pinkish-gray blob squirmed between her fingers. One end had a circular mouth lined with teeth. Its skin shone with a film of slime.

Aeluri approached and swiftly placed the creature on Rina’s tied up arm. For a moment there was silence in the warehouse as breaths were held, all eyes on the grub. After squirming on Rina’s pale skin for a moment, the creature latched on and swiftly burrowed into her body. A strangled scream came from Rina’s mouth. Aeluri only watched.

It didn’t take long for Rina to give in. The pain caused by burrow grubs was unlike any other. The summoner was surprised she lasted so long. Aeluri watched the bump wriggle under skin for a moment before pouncing on Rina’s leg, using feline claws to cut into the skin and fetch the grub. She lifted the creature back into its enchanted box and shut the lid.
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 27th June 2019, 11:00 pm

"JERICHO"
    3041/3000 words (group) (completed)|| @aeluri || job info/job sign-up || CONCEALED CUTTERS

Whenever Jericho lacked the courage to do something, The Black Cat never hesitated to make up for it in fierceness. Well, now that Jericho had thought about it, she was always like that. Even if he had been braver than her, her fierceness wouldn't have diluted. However, that didn't make the whole ordeal any less disgusting.

When Rina Tempest made the poor decision to withstand the Burrow Grub, it had been a loss for both she and Jericho. While she was screaming, he was tucked away in a corner dry-heaving. He wouldn't vomit and continuously looked back to watch her struggle with an unphased gaze but would sporadically turn away to retch again. It wasn't her agonizing screams that grossed him out—it was the burrow grub's outlined figure underneath her flesh that sent him into a fit of retching again and again.

The whole ordeal ended quickly and both Rina and Jericho seemed upset—Rina being more upset, obviously, but Jericho looking at The Black Cat with childish indignation.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat as if nothing had happened, "That was fun." Jericho jokingly said without a lick of humor in his tones. He looked at the box and then back at Rina Tempest, who was panting in between sobs. Jericho walked over to her and bent down with his clipboard hanging over her head. In his icy whispers, he teased her, "Rina, can we talk it out now? We've been very patient—"

Rina interrupted him abruptly and confessed everything that was expected of her. She didn't even hesitate after what the burrow grub did to her, after all! With a triumphant nod, Jericho smiled through his cloak. "Very good! I suppose that's a job well done, isn't it, Kitty?" Jericho looked at her seeking validation of some degree, but he didn't give her a chance to reply, "Allllrighty then! Let's wrap up."

STATISTICS
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:16 pm