• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Joh's Magic Shop

Johann
    Johann

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : God of Justice
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 3,601,669
    Brownie Points : Kebab∞

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

Joh's Magic Shop Empty Joh's Magic Shop

Post by Johann on Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 3:59

Joh's Magic Shop DUJhrAZ

Hello everyone, and welcome to my magic shop. This is where you will acquire creations made by none other than myself. As the name suggests, this is a magic shop, where I will, for a price, of course, design magic, spells, abilities, lineages and whatever else you might need relating to these things for you, ready for you to be handed in for grading and used to your liking. Below you will find the things that are covered by this. Don't worry, I'll do more than just magic, but Joh's Magic-and-Ability-and-Item-and-Lineage Shop just doesn't sound quite as catchy, does it?

I create:

• Magic (Just Magic in general. Basically the theme of your magic, descriptions, the benefit level, formatting, etc.)
    • Unique Abilities (The UA's belonging to a certain magic)
    • Spells (Spells of all ranks contained within a certain magic)
    • Equipment (Magical Weapons, Items, and Armor as well as Combat Pets)
    • Abilities (Abilities belonging to Magical Equipment)
    • Lineages (Custom Lineages for your characters, their descriptions as well as the abilities contained within them)
    • Guild Spells and Guild Pets (Self-explanatory)
    • Magic Make-Over (A service where I look over your magic and improve it as much as possible)

More information on all those things will follow below

For now, a little bit of general information about this shop:

Firstly, while I do not claim to be a master or anything of the sort, I can say that I have gotten pretty confident with the magic rules and anything relating to magic on this site, which explains the prices I list for this service. Naturally, I cannot 100% guarantee that things made by me will always pass without edits, especially when things are requested that are widely outside of the norm, though if edits do have to be made, I offer to fix things up for FREE, should you wish for me to do so, and I will always try to create things so that they will pass without edits while keeping them as powerful and balanced as possible.

All of my spells will by default contain stats. If you wish, I will develop statless magic for you, though keep in mind that this cannot be used in PvP combat or official site events that involve Player versus Player elements.

Of course, you can take the things I make and just not use them at all or edit/change them however you like, though if that is done it also might decrease the chances of whatever it is you are handing in for grading passing without edits.

As I am obviously also a staff member outside of this shop, you will have to understand that I cannot claim and grade anything of my own making, of course, and you will have to rely on someone else to look it over and grade it.

Regarding this, also please understand that orders might take a little bit of time to complete, depending on the size of your order, as I am also an admin and have site stuff to take care of, I try to RP actively, I work, I'm a university student and, surprisingly, try to live a real life outside of FTRP. These are also the reasons why I will not provide or search for any graphics for magics, spells or items, as finding fitting images simply takes too much time. When your order is complete, I will DM it to you on-site, ready to be handed in for grading. As for payment, tips are and always will be greatly appreciated, though are in no way required. I thank everyone for their support, in whichever form that might come.

Magic

Spoiler:
    This service includes coming up with a theme for your magic, if you haven't already picked one, figuring out the benefit levels of said magic and writing a description for you, if you so desire. This is not a particularly difficult task, and as such will be relatively cheap, costing you the lowly sum of 2,000 Jewels

Unique Abilities

Spoiler:
    Unique Abilities, or UAs for short, are, as the name implies, the qualities unique to your magic, as most of you certainly know. Whether you already have a magic and want me to design some unique abilities for it or want me to include unique abilities with the magic I am making for you, both can be arranged. Price per UA is 2,000 Jewels

Spells

Spoiler:
    Spells arew the core of your magic, the part one will most often utilize in combat, whether it is on jobs or PvP. Of course, I will aslo design these for you. This is not limited by rank of spell, though higher ranking spells contain more effects and are, naturally, more work to develop, meaning that the price for spells will increase with rank. Prices for the different spell ranks are as following:

• One D Rank Spell: 2,000 Jewels
    • One C Rank Spell: 3,000 Jewels
    • One B Rank Spell: 4,000 Jewels
    • One A Rank Spell: 5,000 Jewels
    • One S Rank Spell: 7,500 Jewels
    • One H Rank Spell: 10,000 Jewels
    • Advanced Spells: Original Price of Spell Rank + 2,500 Jewels

On this note, I will also make Summon Spells, Requip Spells and Take Over Spells, though I must offer them at higher prices than stated above. Please understand that the cost of these spells is calculated by the number of abilities they possess. A Requip spell that possesses 2 A rank abilities would cost 10,000 jewels, same going for Summons and Full Take Overs. The reason for this is that these spell types contain multiple abilities and are a lot of work when compared to regular Caster type spells, all of which I of course have to develop within my own free time.

Equipment

Spoiler:
    I will create Weapons, Armors, Items and Combat Pets of any rank for you. This includes the formatting and the description. Please understand that I can and will not provide graphics and images for your weapons, as hunting for those simply takes too much time. If you wish to provide a graphic, however, you are more than welcome to do so and I will work off what is given to me. Also please note that I do not provide the equipment itself, which still has to be purchased in either The Armory, Pet Shop or VIP Shop. The base cost for any piece of equipment is 2,000 Jewels

Abilities

Spoiler:
    These are abilities associated with Weapons, Armors, Items and Combat Pets. Generally, these should be the same as spells with the simple exception that they are part of a piece of equipment, and thus follow the price chart for spells, the price per ability set at the max rank of said ability.

Lineages

Spoiler:
    Custom Character Lineages are, as the name suggests, custom lineages that can be acquired in various ways. These are stronger than regular spells and magic and a bit more personal as well, and thus are a bit pricier than normal spells or abilities, but include the formatting, the custom lineage description itself if required and, of course most importantly, the custom lineage abilities themselves. Please note that I do not provide the ancient scroll needed to gain a custom lineage. The price for lineages is set at 25,000 Jewels

Guild Spells & Guild Pets

Spoiler:
    These are orders limited to guild masters and/or guild aces that act on behalf of their GM. These orders are always custom, and if you wish for me to make either a guild spell or a guild pet for you, please contact me either on site or on discord and we will work something out.

Magic Make-Over

Spoiler:
    As mentioned above, this is a service I offer where I take a look at one of your magic and essentially rework it. What this means is that I will improve spells and abilities as well as formatting of spells and the magic itself where I can while also fitting things as close to the magic rules as possible to ensure you experience smooth and easy gradings. Note that I will rewrite things where it is necessary, but I will, of course, leave your original ideas and descriptions as intact as possible. This service varies greatly from magic to magic, and the price will vary depending on the amount of time and effort I spend fixing up your magic. If you order this, please use the purchase form below and contact me either here on site or on discord with the details for your magic. I can give you a rough estimate of the price beforehand, though, the estimate and the final price I will set might vary. The actual price will be set after I reworked your magic, though this option will generally always be cheaper than having me make an entirely new magic or spells from scratch.

BEFORE YOU BUY
    A few things I would like to address before you buy anything from this shop:

• If you have a concrete vision on any order, please give me as much detail as you possibly can for me to work with. This not only makes it a lot easier for me to develop things, it also ensures that you get a final product that matches the vision you had when coming up with your idea.

• Please try to avoid excessive ordering. I get that sometimes you want to complete things as fast as possible or that it's hard to wait for something, but making a magic, for example, takes a lot of thought, creativity and time. The max I will accept from any one person is one order at any given time. This means that you can order an entire magic for example, but only one at a time. The largest size of order I will accept is a single full magic (Magic + UAs + Spells), a single full piece of equipment (Equipment + Abilities) or a single custom lineage, meaning you cannot request for me to make all 3 of your magics at the same time, or 10 different items, etc.

• Please be mindful of the restrictions put in place by the magic rules. You may have a set vision in mind for a spell or item, but sometimes things are just not possible within the magic rules. That said, I will try to leave your original ideas as intact as possible, and add OOC permissions when needed. Please also be particularly mindful of ability, spell slot, and effect caps and maximums. You may have a hundred ideas for spells for a set magic or want 10 abilities in your custom lineage, but there are limitations that are put in place by the rules that have to be followed.

• If you have purchased additional spell slots in the magic shop or receive additional spell slots from lineages it is up to you to link them in your app as proof of acquisition. The same applies to Requip spells that use equipment in them, Bond Pets, Equipment (Including Holder Equipment), Lineages, Positions such as Slayer Positions or Zodiac Keys, purchase proof for Lacrimas and purchase proof/training threads for the acquisition of any magic beyond the first.

Purchase Forms:

Magic:

Code:

[color=#a00d00][b]Username:[/b][/color] (Your Username)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Character Name:[/b][/color] (The name of your character)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Rank:[/b][/color] (Your current rank)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Magic Name:[/b][/color] (The name of your magic, if you have one. If you have nothing in mind, I will create a name for you)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Magic Type(s):[/b][/color] (The types of your magic. If you have nothing in mind, I will assign types for you)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Theme:[/b][/color] (The theme of your magic. This is extremely important, please be as descriptive as possible. If you having nothing in mind, I will create a theme for you)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Description:[/b][/color] (Do you want me to write a description for your magic, yes or no. Things like character history cannot be included unless included in the "Additional Details" section)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Anything you deem relevant enough to be included in your magic, descriptions, etc., or things you simply want me to know and take into consideration, please put it here)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Price:[/b][/color] (The price of your purchase)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Proof of Transaction:[/b][/color] (Link to the Trading Hub transaction. Please send the jewels to "Johann")

Unique Abilities:

Code:

[color=#a00d00][b]Magic Name:[/b][/color] (A link to the magic these will go to. If they will be added to a magic you are purchasing in the same post, simply state "Purchased Above")
    [color=#a00d00][b]Amount of UAs:[/b][/color] (The Amount of Unique Abilities you are purchasing up to a max of 3 at a time)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Anything you deem relevant enough to be included in your UAs and their descriptions etc., or things you simply want me to know and take into consideration, please put it here)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Proof of Transaction:[/b][/color] (Link to the Trading Hub transaction. Please send the jewels to "Johann")

Spells:

Code:

[color=#a00d00][b]Magic Name:[/b][/color] (A link to the magic these will go to. If they will be added to a magic you are purchasing in the same post, simply state "Purchased Above")
    [color=#a00d00][b]Amount, Rank, Spell Type:[/b][/color] (The Amount, Rank and Spell type of Spells you are purchasing. Please specify in this order, and please be mindful of the spell slot maximum for your magic)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Anything you deem relevant enough to be included in spells and their descriptions, etc., or things you simply want me to know and take into consideration, please put it here. If you have concrete ideas for spells please also try to include them here)

Equipment:

Code:

[color=#a00d00][b]Equipment Rank and Type:[/b][/color] (The rank and type of your piece of equipment)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Theme:[/b][/color] (The theme of your piece of equipment. This is extremely important, please be as descriptive as possible. If you having nothing in mind, I will create a theme for you)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Description:[/b][/color] (Do you want me to write a description for your magic, yes or no. Things like character history cannot be included unless included in the "Additional Details" section)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Anything you deem relevant enough to be included in the equipment and tits description, etc., or things you simply want me to know and take into consideration, please put it here)

Abilities:

Code:

[color=#a00d00][b]Equipment Name:[/b][/color] (A link to the piece of equipment these will go to. If they will be added to a piece of equipment you are purchasing in the same post, simply state "Purchased Above")
    [color=#a00d00][b]Amount, Rank, Spell Type:[/b][/color] (The Amount, Rank and Spell type of Abilites you are purchasing. Please specify in this order, and please be mindful of the ability counts for your piece of equipment)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Anything you deem relevant enough to be included in abilities and their descriptions, etc., or things you simply want me to know and take into consideration, please put it here. If you have concrete ideas for abilities please also try to include them here)

Lineages:

Code:

[color=#a00d00][b]Lineage Name:[/b][/color] (The name of your lineage, if you have something in mind)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Anything you deem relevant enough to be included in the lineage, its abilities and description, etc., or things you simply want me to know and take into consideration, please put it here. If you have concrete ideas for abilities please also try to include them here)

Guild Spells/Pets:

Code:

[color=#a00d00][b]Guild Name:[/b][/color] (What guild you are in)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Position:[/b][/color] (The position you hold within that guild. Only Aces and GMs may purchase this)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Please contact me on discord or on site for those, as this is a custom order and will be worked on in close cooperation with the guild)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Price:[/b][/color] (Leave this blank. Depending on the number of guild spells and the type of guild pet I will set a price estimate that will be paid as soon as work on the guild spells and/or guild pet is completed)

Magic Make-Over:

Code:

[color=#a00d00][b]Magic:[/b][/color] (A link to the magic you want overhauled)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Additional Details:[/b][/color] (Please contact me on discord or on site for those, as this is a custom order and will be worked on in close cooperation with yourself)
    [color=#a00d00][b]Price:[/b][/color] (Leave this blank. Depending on the magic and the time spent I will set a price estimate that will be paid as soon as work on the magic is completed)

Last edited by Johann on Sun 16 Jun 2019 - 2:28; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Joh's Magic Shop Johannsiggies
    Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knight
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 6,150

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Joh's Magic Shop Empty Re: Joh's Magic Shop

Post by Wren on Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 4:48

Username: Wren
    Character Name: Wren Hayden
    Magic Name:Witches Bond and Nanny (bond pet)
    Amount, Rank, Spell Type: 3 spells - 1 B, 2 B+ Bond spells. One healing (Single Target), one offensive (Multiple Target), one defensive (either AoE or Burst)
    Additional Details: Wren is a witch, so her theme is witch like stuff, so stuff like herbs, teas, eye of newt, warts of frogs and things like that, or potions even. I was considering making Love Potion No. 9 a spell, but wasn't sure if it'd be good as a healing or offensive spell.
    Price: 17000 J
    Proof of Transaction: Page 15, Post n°360

have fun and no rush :juicebox: she can't use these spells for a little while anyways

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 8,900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shields
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nadarr on Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 4:51

Username: Nadarr
    Character Name: Clearance Auburn
    Equipment Name: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38355-curious-oddities-a-unique-item-shop

Yanyu Latern
    Amount, Rank, Spell Type:
    A Rank abilty
    S Rank abilty
    H Rank abilty
    Additional Details: If possble to have one of the abilties be somethong to protect Clearance likre armor or a shield would be nice ^^
    Price:  22,500 jewels
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38355-curious-oddities-a-unique-item-shop

Last edited by Nadarr on Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 5:49; edited 1 time in total
    Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 1,825

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Great Tree Ark
    Second Magic: Extraplanar Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Nekros on Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 5:16

Username: Nekros
    Character Name: Jaeger Nekros Kruger
    Equipment Rank and Type: Ethereal+ Pet
    Theme: N/A
    Description: The pets name is Nava and he is a very large Red Panda. Nava is large enough to be easily riden around on or laid on. He is also very playful and loving.
    Additional Details: N/A
    Price: 2,000 Jewels + 3,000 Jewel tip c:
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p315-vip-shop#223431
    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Hybrid Dragon
    Position : Warlord of Vengeance
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 840,902

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Post by Janet Cinderfeild on Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 17:38

Username: Elise LaFlur
    Character Name: Elise LaFlur
    Magic Name: Nightshade Dragon Slayer
    Magic Type(s): Poison/Shadow
    Theme: Discussed already
    Description:I would like if a primary color for the magic is a thing for it to be a green shade.
    Price: 2,000
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t36657-vip-shop

Magic Name: Purchased Above
    Amount: make all three third will be locked till proper rank
    Price: 6,000 jewels
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37106-time-dragon-slayer/https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p725-the-magic-shop

2 B rank-8,000
    8 A rank-40,000
    2 A rank sig-10,000
    2 ADV B rank-13,000
    2 ADV A rank-20,000
    Price: 91,000
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p725-the-magic-shop / https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t36657-vip-shop

Commander of Moon Based Operations

Joh's Magic Shop EVCuZsf

Joh's Magic Shop PHedrM0

Magic:
    Johann
    Johann

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Johann on Sun 16 Jun 2019 - 2:30

The Shop has been updated and now features a new service called Magic Make-Over. More information on that above
    Cadmus
    Cadmus

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 2,100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cadmus on Sun 16 Jun 2019 - 6:33

Username: Kaguya SumeragiCharacter Name: Kaguya SumeragiRank: (Your current rank)
    Magic Name: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37243-take-over-lost-host
    Amount, Rank, Spell Type: 3 normal b rank spells
    Additional Details:

I'm looking for any kind of vampiric themed spells, something along the lines of binding spells, and illusions. stat affecting type spells can be included.

Price: 12k
    Proof of Transaction: (Link to the Trading Hub transaction. Please send the jewels to "Johann")

Joh's Magic Shop Xu2gaj10

Take Over MagicWater MagicMy Bank
    Bianca
    Bianca

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Virago Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bianca on Sun 16 Jun 2019 - 22:53

Username: Clueless (Paid on my main acc, Charlotte.)
    Character Name: Bianca
    Magic Name: Virago Magic
    4 D Rank Summons
    4 C Rank Summons
    Additional Details: The summons all come from a game called "Valkyrie Crusade" which has a lot of options and things to go off of. You don't really have to use this if you don't want too but it would be nice! Tysm : )
    Price: 20,000 J
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419p350-the-trading-hub#371972

Joh's Magic Shop Cutiepie
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Rising Star
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Time Keeper Power
    Second Magic: Twilight Saga
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Ghost on Mon 17 Jun 2019 - 17:12

Username: Ghost
    Character Name: Ghost century gates
    Magic Name: Twilight Saga
    Magic Type(s): Lost Magic
    3 C ranks and 1 advanced C rank
    3 B ranks and 1 advanced B rank

Theme: Twilight light and shadow magic which uses gravity and star magic.

I would like 2 multitarget c rank and 1 b rank
    I would like 2 AOE spells for both ranks
    I would like one single target for the B rank.
    When it comes to the advance spells I would like the C rank spell to be a spell which causes gravity.
    When it comes to the B rank advance spell I would love for it to take me and if do targets to the twilight realm.
    Description: Sure
    Additional Details:
    The Theme of this magic is Twilight control. The use uses both Light and Dark magic at the same time. The dark magic could produce shadow magic and gravity. So that part is like a dark hole seeing as it could cause gravity magic. The light magic is a bit tricky seeing as it could shot at star like beams. The magic could mix together, to fire off twilight attacks as well. I was hoping you could create a space wrapping spell. That will allow the user in and out of the twilight realm his own personal space.
    .holy and dark magic mix with space and gravity magic.

Dark(shadow) magic type = gravity magic
    Holy (light)magic type= Star magic
    When come together they would cause twilight magic. Both magic mixed in one.

Price: 26,000
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419p350-the-trading-hub#372079
    Johann
    Johann

Character Sheet

Post by Johann on Mon 17 Jun 2019 - 19:34

Kaguya Sumeragi wrote:

Username: Kaguya SumeragiCharacter Name: Kaguya SumeragiRank: (Your current rank)
    Magic Name:  https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37243-take-over-lost-host
    Amount, Rank, Spell Type: 3 normal b rank spells
    Additional Details:  

I'm looking for any kind of vampiric themed spells, something along the lines of binding spells, and illusions. stat affecting type spells can be included.

Price: 12k
    Proof of Transaction: (Link to the Trading Hub transaction. Please send the jewels to "Johann")

The jewels for this transaction didn't go through so as it stands, I cannot work on this request.

@Ghost wrote:Username: Ghost
    Character Name: Ghost century gates
    Magic Name: Twilight Saga
    Magic Type(s): Lost Magic
    3 C ranks and 1 advanced C rank
    3 B ranks and 1 advanced B rank

Theme: Twilight light and shadow magic which uses gravity and star magic.

I would like 2 multitarget c rank and 1 b rank
    I would like 2 AOE spells for both ranks
    I would like one single target for the B rank.
    When it comes to the advance spells I would like the C rank spell to be a spell which causes gravity.
    When it comes to the B rank advance spell I would love for it to take me and if do targets to the twilight realm.
    Description: Sure
    Additional Details:
    The Theme of this magic is Twilight control. The use uses both Light and Dark magic at the same time. The dark magic could produce shadow magic and gravity. So that part is like a dark hole seeing as it could cause gravity magic. The light magic is a bit tricky seeing as it could shot at star like beams. The magic could mix together, to fire off twilight attacks as well. I was hoping you could create a space wrapping spell. That will allow the user in and out of the twilight realm his own personal space.
    .holy and dark magic mix with space and gravity magic.

Dark(shadow) magic type = gravity magic
    Holy (light)magic type= Star magic
    When come together they would cause twilight magic. Both magic mixed in one.

Price: 26,000
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419p350-the-trading-hub#372079

Your order actually comes out at a total of 33,000 jewels. Please make sure to send the remainder of 7,000 jewels before this order is processed, thank you.

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Rising Star
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Time Keeper Power
    Second Magic: Twilight Saga
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Ghost on Mon 17 Jun 2019 - 21:01

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419p375-the-trading-hub#372127

This is proof of. The other 7k being paid
    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Hybrid Dragon
    Position : Warlord of Vengeance
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 840,902

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Post by Janet Cinderfeild on Fri 21 Jun 2019 - 20:58

Username: Janet Cinderfeild
    Character Name: Janet Cinderfeild
    Magic Name: Nightshade Dragon Takeover
    Magic Type(s): Takeover
    Theme: N/A
    Description: I would like the various parts the represent the different forms of face claim
    Price: 2,000
    Proof of Transaction: original magic

Amount: make all three third will be locked till proper rank
    Price: 6,000 jewels
    Proof of Transaction:N/A

8 B rank-32,000
    8 A rank-40,000
    2 A rank sig-10,000
    2 ADV B rank-13,000
    2 ADV A rank-20,000
    Price:  115,000
    Proof of Transaction: 

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p200-the-magic-shop post 210 b rank spell slot

Commander of Moon Based Operations

Joh's Magic Shop EVCuZsf

Joh's Magic Shop PHedrM0

Magic:
    Johann
    Johann

Character Sheet

Post by Johann on Tue 25 Jun 2019 - 11:39

Until I have caught up on orders, this shop is temporarily CLOSED

Johann
    Johann

Character Sheet

Post by Johann on Fri 5 Jul 2019 - 13:24

@Bianca wrote:
    Username: Clueless (Paid on my main acc, Charlotte.)
    Character Name: Bianca
    Magic Name: Virago Magic
    4 D Rank Summons
    4 C Rank Summons
    Additional Details: The summons all come from a game called "Valkyrie Crusade" which has a lot of options and things to go off of. You don't really have to use this if you don't want too but it would be nice! Tysm : )
    Price: 20,000 J
    Proof of Transaction: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419p350-the-trading-hub#371972

Please note that you have ordered summon spells, which are double the cost of normal caster spells. I will trade your jewels back to you as currently, I will not work on this order until the full price for it has been paid. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Current date/time is Wed 19 Feb 2020 - 12:38