Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For Your Honor Is Forsworn [A-Rank Mission | Mura & Clearance]

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

For Your Honor Is Forsworn [A-Rank Mission | Mura & Clearance] Empty For Your Honor Is Forsworn [A-Rank Mission | Mura & Clearance]

Post by Mura Kensho 12th June 2019, 2:33 am

Job Info:

In the midst of all the events throughout the last year up until now, many problems have arisen among the civilians. One such example could be found at Clover Town, the merry village island in the middle of a large lake that usually held no life-or-death issues or confrontations other than the annual Guildmaster Meeting that was to be seated there. However, as the world had changed slightly, so had the problems and the locations of such problems. And one of them was located in Clover Town, serious enough to call for the help of a wizard guild such as Fairy Tail.

It was a cloudy day, but the heat of summer had yet to hide itself from the air. Mura was slightly sweaty due to that, so he donned a mere shirt and green pants and let his torso feel the air directly with no t-shirt. Maybe he would catch a cold like this… but it was assumed to be better than melting his skin. He found himself outside of the entrance to Fairy Tail’s headquarters, the fancy block that held so much more inside than the exterior revealed. In his hand was the paper sent to their guild, a call for help as its contents read as followed:

’I need your help dearest, Fairy Tail. You’re the closest guild to our town that I could think of would have the heart to help me. A group of savage wizards from the forests with deer-hide for armor and helmets have continuously assaulted our town, and they have even kidnapped my greatest joy, my dear daughter Frea. I believe that they are stationed very close to our town given their constant, frequent harassments, and I pray that you can put an end to their attacks and save those who have been kidnapped by them. But if the worst is true, and none of our brothers and sisters are alive… if Frea is gone from this world… then leave not a single trace of them on this earth.

- Stron’

When you read these types of papers, then often, you could feel the author’s feelings through the words written down by hand. Even at the end of the message, the words contorted as if said author’s fingers were shaking. Mura had no time to waste, so he would have to ditch the train and go to Clover Town on rocket boots. But first, he charged into the guild hall through the glass entrance and looked around.

He found a new guy. A guy he didn’t recognize from any previous times. He must’ve been new around here. Without further ado, Mura went over to the new man and asked: “You must be new around here… yup, you reek with magic power. What do you say? Shall we help save Clover Town together?”

WC: 470

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

For Your Honor Is Forsworn [A-Rank Mission | Mura & Clearance] Empty Re: For Your Honor Is Forsworn [A-Rank Mission | Mura & Clearance]

Post by Nadarr 12th June 2019, 3:58 am

Clearance would be sitting at the bar alone reading his spell book, now being able to understand more of it. He would finish a drink that he barely had enough money for and he sat in his dirty ripped up clothes. However looks can be deceiving. Clearance would be reading his books and writing in his new abilities as he then heard the door open with a great haste. This would cause him to stop wondering about it but before he could figure it out there was a man standing next to him. He would quickly close his book looking up at the man. He could sense his magic power was powerful...much more then himself. He then recognized him as the ace of the guild remembering he had read about him in a book at some point.

He made a comment about Clearances magic power and inquired about him coming with him to go help save clover town. Clearance just stared at the man who had come from nowhere and asked for his help with a task he had no idea about. Clearance wasn't the type of man to ask what was in it for him or deny people who needed help, however he did need to be careful in what he chose to do. He would give a small silence sigh before shutting his book for way and putting it back into is musty old coat and its holder what was it probably the nicest piece of attire before standing up and looking up and at the mage that was before him.

Clarence give it one more long and hard thought before nodding. " Y Yeah sure I sappose I can help you." After giving it a reasonable of star. See any way that this would effect him for his stance in hiding, furthermore he had promised to help in this place when she was around and was able to. So barring that in minds he would help with whatever needed too be fine. However he did want to know more about what they were doing.

"If you don't mind telling me what we're doing exactly so I can...figure out how to actually help i'd appreciate it…" is tone of voice want ruder or anything just concerned and quiet. "You can explain on the way if we need to go now.." He said remembering the haste the mage was in when he walked in the guild hall. He would then adjust his dirty fur coat and grey scarf with tattered ends and follow his ace have you followed behind you and wonder what must he just signed up for but who shows all right after all it wasn't alone in this endeavor.

WC:459
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

For Your Honor Is Forsworn [A-Rank Mission | Mura & Clearance] Empty Re: For Your Honor Is Forsworn [A-Rank Mission | Mura & Clearance]

Post by Mura Kensho 13th August 2019, 3:11 am

Yay! It was settled that Mura wouldn’t have to do this mission alone now, for this new, tall and roughly clothed lad accepted to aid. They shouldn’t waste anymore time here as the attacks on Clover Town could happen anytime soon, so Mura would have to explain things to him on their way. “Roger. I got a ride ready for us outside,” he informed the male before heading out in a dash and awaiting his partner. Once his guildmate had stepped out of the guild hall, the ground beneath them both lifted up and functioned as air gliders that could take them around everywhere. Like UFO’s, they dashed upwards thanks to Mura’s Onmyōdō magic, and he commanded the rocky surfaces to transfer them to Clover Town in a hurry. The plates holding both Mura and Clearance would dart away into the skies with good holds on their feet, so that they wouldn’t fall off.

The skies were gently pushed to the sides as Mura and Clearance made their way towards the giant lake that would house a certain, fairly-sized island that held up an entire town. Clover Town was only accessible by passing the lake in one way or another - either by boat or otherwise - and it mainly was laid so to protect them. The lake functioned as a wall to ward off bandits from outside, and it was difficult to cross the waters unnoticed. However, these dangers written in the request paper still managed to succeed in a raid of sorts, so they were much better off not existing at all. Mura and Clearance would have to exterminate the raiders before they got too cocky.

However, there was still about 5 minutes left until they could see Clover Town from above the skies, so Mura eyed his guildmate and asked: “So… I haven’t really gotten to talk to you yet. Sorry about that, I thought I could continue chilling out as a Guildmaster.” He really felt that his days got more and more busy, in one way or another. Paperwork was one thing, but he also had to greet and enroll new members - and the sudden increase was a good thing that he wouldn’t want to waste out - but perhaps Sorano had already met this trimmed individual and given him his Guild Crest.

“Have you ever been to Clover Town before? I can’t imagine casual bandits trying to raid it from the outside…”

WC: 408
    TWC: 470 + 408 = 878

(OOC: Sorry for the wait ^^;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 13th August 2019, 9:51 pm

Clarence would look at this as they will take flying due to his guildmates magic looking amazed already getting ideas for new rituals and spells. When it came in learning about new magics Clarence was all in in the eager to figure it out spending some of the trip trying to figure out how he would buy such as hell and what he would do with it. As it is exposed to the air and never get closer to Clover Town you would look over as someone asked him a question about if you had ever been to this town before. He would take a second and pause and think about the last time he was here he was with his old Master before it all the events went down sighing he would answer. "Yeah, it has been a very long time since my last visit I'm sure much has changed…" as you to finish answering see what answer is the first part of this question. He had skipped it on purpose since it was a bit more of a lengthy answer. " it's not your fault no one's really come and talk to me. My introduction for short complete compared to many others I've seen walk through the door since I've arrived that's fine I don't need a introduction with such fanfare."  It would cost for a minute and look away and then look back to him. " no one's really seen me to be fair I think if I would show my face people just assume I'm a new member. I spend most of my days in your guilds Library cleaning it taking care of the books reading the books working…. I am also organized everything back and I had a few things help keep maintained it… you guys have a lot of treasures in there so they should be taken care of I hope you don't mind I didn't figure you would though considering no one's really been in there since I've been in there…." Do you think another pause cuz he had just been rambling on about what he was doing. " I think besides Arcadia you are the first person to come talk to me so it is what it is anyways we have anyway i uh don't think they are just a small group of Bandits considering that you were sent out here and you ask someone like me to come out here I think therefore more organized and I think we need to get more information once for their you want my opinion." He would say as they got closer to the town looking towards it wondering what he got himself into.

459+460 919

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:31 am