• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Natural Illusion
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2525

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Empty [Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods

Post by Perry Bardell on 10th June 2019, 11:41 am

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 771 words
    Total WC: 771 words
    Job Info: Guild Intro
    Tagged: @idunno
    Notes: Anything I could need this for

There had been many a things that Perry had learned after he became rich again. Like how careful he still needed to be and how much he enjoyed teasing people. There was one thing missing, though. A thing that seemed almost ironic. That thing in question was home. Or rather, a place where he could always safely return to. For many years he ignored that quiet voice in his head, but after he met Nova, something inside of him snapped. Perhaps it was because of how Nova was practically without a home or simply because he secretly hoped for a home himself. The reason did not matter. There was only one issue... the simple fact that he was a thief. He was no ambassador of justice or protector of the realm. No. He was a thief who made a living out of that career path. Perry wasn't about to limit himself just to join a group of mages. Thus he had to make a careful choice.

After picking up morning newspapers and chatting with Nova for a while, Perry chatted up some of the locals of Neutral Grounds. Maybe the magic wasn't allowed there, but it didn't mean that they ignored everything happening around them. The young thief made sure to keep Nova hidden. He was the so called terror of the back alleyways, after all. It didn't take him much time to squeeze a number of various details out of people and started making his plans. There was one Guild of sorts that caught Perry's attention. West Fiore Trading Company. It sounded like a place that Perry himself could benefit and a place that could benefit Perry in return, aswell. The cogs of idea crafting started to turn in his head as he thought about his upcoming steps.

A few days later he found himself aboard a ship, whose destination was the island where the Trading Company was located. The voyage was a smooth sailing that. Most of his time he spent on the top of the deck, overseeing the vast seas. Nova seemed to enjoy the change of scenery that eventually became the island itself. The ship arrived at a port and Perry jumped down from its side, earning some questionable looks. The mage paid them no mind and started to look around for any clues that would point him in the right direction. Thankfully, everything seemed to be marked quite well, so he had little to no trouble finding his way around.

As the young man and an otherworldly being made their way along the road to where Perry presumed was the building of the Trading Company, Nova's voice echoed in his head. "You know, I wouldn't have pegged you as a 'let's settle down' kinda guy." Perry would chuckle. "Technically speaking, me neither. I still aim to be mostly travelling." He would reply to Nova's concerns. "And stealing in between your travels as a merchant? I see how it is." Nova cackled and Perry laughed himself. It made him seem as a bit of a psycho, considering that Nova talked to him exclusively via telepathy, rather than spoken words, but he cared very little.

The duo would slowly come up to the great white building, topped with a giant lacrima crystal. If he wasn't aiming to join them, he perhaps would've considered stealing something. With a little smile on his lips they would reach the great carved doors. Perry adjusted his hat and cleared his throat, before swinging them open. The mage and his companion were met with a sizeable reception area. Perry most likely should've expected that at that point, but there he was, being slightly surprised.

There was a number of different desks with a number of people lined up. They usually held some sort of letters or boxes, presumably something to have traded or shipped over. That was not Perry's objective, though. Nova decided to just stay very close to Perry, in case anybody felt like picking on him. He didn't want to get Perry in trouble because he did something wrong by mistake. The young man would come up to the center reception desk. He resisted the urge to flirt a little bit with the receptionist and got straight to the point. "Good day, miss. I was hoping that I could perhaps find some sort of employment within the Company." He would request, albeit beating around the bush a little bit, contrary to what he had thought he would do mere seconds ago. Among the excitemet he kind of forgot that he was not quite on board with yelling out his own name.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods NQ27KbI

Useful links:

Perry Bardell
    Primary Magic: Coming soon
    Perry's story: Coming soon
    Perry's Inventory & Info: Coming soon
    Main character: V
    Templates: Code shenanigans

Golden Lacrima active until 22/9/2019 - purchased here
    Sol
    Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 1,106,622.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Empty Re: [Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods

Post by Sol on 11th June 2019, 7:50 pm

The woman looked up at Perry before she nodded “Ill have to call one of the higher ups to talk to you but it should be possible” she explained before hitting a button. Meanwhile in his office one of the Vice Presidents of the company was hard at work signing papers and he had a small cup of nightshade tea beside him as he dutifully worked on important documents. It was then that the lacrima on his desk lit up and the receptionist spoke to him.”Mr Detholusin we have a newcomer here interested in joining the company” the receptionists voice said as Sol touched the lacrima as he finished his paper. “ I understand Ill be right down to greet them thank you for the heads up” he said as he organized his finish papers and put them in a box before touching a button and they warped to the correct place in the company. Sol then finished his tea and headed out the door and took the elevator down to the main floor. The door opened and the reaper emerged in his white and black uniform and his vice president pin on display.

The Deathless still gained some looks due to his snow white skin and blood red eyes but it is not as bad as it was before. The slayer approached the desk as the receptionist looked up to him. “ah here he is my I present one of the vice presidents of the company mr Sol Detholusin” she said as Sol bowed a bit in greeting. “ it is a pleasure to meet you mr…” he paused so the boy could introduce himself. “ so I was told you are interested in joining our company? It seems your in luck we are always accepting newcomers but of course we always test to make sure the applicant makes the cut” he explained as he motioned for the newcomer to follow him. Even being close the newcomer would be able to feel the power that radiated off of the Reaper and while he looked to be at ease in truth the man was on guard but hiding it very well. the slayer would take the newcomer to the training grounds where he would turn back to the hopeful applicant. "so tell me what made you decide to join us I would like to know before I give you your test.” He asked his eyes curious but also watching for any hint of deceit .

wc- 417

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Sol01
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Natural Illusion
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 2525

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Empty Re: [Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods

Post by Perry Bardell on 17th June 2019, 1:29 pm

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 494 words
    Total WC: 1265 words
    Job Info: Guild Intro
    Tagged: @idunno
    Notes: Anything I could need this for

The receptionist assured Perry that his request would be taken care of and called for someone to swing by. Somebody from high up in the hierarchy of the Company. "Thank you very much for your assistance, miss." The young man would thank the kind lady and tip his hat, backing up a few steps away from the desk, leaving space for anyone who wanted access to the receptionist. Nova mimicked the motion, but his head kept on swinging around, taking in the area around them. He felt wary of the new surroundings, but that was nothing new to him.

Thankfully they didn't have to wait long and before they knew it, a man clad in a black and white uniform approached the desk. The receptionist introduced the man as Sol Detholusin, a vice president of the Company. Perry certainly didn't expect somebody from that portion of the hierarchy to fetch him. Who knew, maybe he was the only one available. Regardless, somebody came by and that all that mattered. Though that pin on his uniform looked like a nice trinket that he could snatch along the wa-.. No, no. He couldn't be thinking along those lines about his potentially new employer. That being said, his thieving urges were becoming restless and it worried him.

After Sol spoke up, he gave Perry a bit of space to introduce himself. "Perry. The pleasure is mine. And this is Nova." He would shorten the introductions as he pointed at his otherworldly companion. Nova only grinned at the vice president and waved as a greeting. Perry also didn't want to just yell out his full name, hoping that just his first would suffice for the time being. After introducing himself and Nova, Sol confirmed that the Company was indeed looking for people to join, as long as they were worthy. He motioned for the young man to follow him and he obliged.

Perry had no idea where he was being taken, but he didn't question it, as he was not exactly in the position to do so. Eventually the vice president stopped and turned around, asking about the reason behind Perry wanting to join the Company. Well, he most certainly couldn't say that he was pretty good at acquiring items to sell or trade via not strictly legal means. "Well, I find that I have hardly any problems talking to other people, which could prove beneficial for striking favourable trading deals. I should be also able to defend cargo, if there's need for it." Perry would share some of his qualities for starters, since Sol mentioned only those who are able are allowed to join. "The reason why I wish to join is that I would like to put my qualities to better use, other than just wildly jumping around from place to place." He would lay out the reasoning behind his decision. It most likely seemed sort of half-assed, but Perry was being honest with those statements.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods NQ27KbI

Useful links:

Perry Bardell
    Primary Magic: Coming soon
    Perry's story: Coming soon
    Perry's Inventory & Info: Coming soon
    Main character: V
    Templates: Code shenanigans

Golden Lacrima active until 22/9/2019 - purchased here

Current date/time is 24th June 2019, 11:24 am