Wielder: Sojiro Sakura
Purchase Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14655p350-the-general-store?nid=9#371277
- Lost to the land of Fiore for centuries are stories of a Legendary Hero who fought to protect those that could not defend themselves. It is said that this hero had a burning passion to defend the weak no matter the cost of himself, putting himself through hell itself to make sure he could be there to protect the land. Of course, along with these lost stories are rumors that in his pursuit to defend the land the Hero made a series of deals that were far from befitting of his title. In the end, it was said that the Hero was eventually consumed by his power and disappeared from the face of land without a trace.
Since then, there were stories that told of Heroes rising up throughout the years, claiming their strength came from a great Hero. Some of these heroes claimed to come from other worlds, having signed a contract to become a hero before being brought here to fulfill their destiny. Rumors say that through every hero the Spirit kept a part of them inside, preserving some of their skills to impart to the next generation’s hero. Sadly, it has been at least 100 years since one of these cases has last arose until Sojiro Sakura was summoned into the land of Fiore.
In his world, Sojiro unknowingly signed the Hero Spirit Contract and was forcefully brought here to the land of Fiore. Upon signing the contract Sojiro’s spirit has become bound with that of the Hero Spirit, known as Archeron. Although the cost of using his magic comes at the physical harm of Sojiro, Archeron promises the youth that through it all he shall become one of the strongest Heroes the land has ever seen. Through the sacrifice of his vitality, Sojiro gains access to the Hero’s Spirit’s unique set of skills, as well as his protection. To tap into Archeron's power Sojiro has been granted the ability to flow his energy into any blade he is using so that he can drive it through his own chest and release the power of the Hero Spirit. When he does this, the Hero Spirit consumes Sojiro’s physical form and encases him within his infamous Incursio Armor. While inside of this armor Sojiro gains access to the amassed abilities that the Hero Spirit has collected over the years, though it will take time before Sojiro can handle the full power of Archeron.
- Incursio Armor:
- Hero's Rebuke:
- Hero’s Rebuke: With Archeron’s ability to increase Sojiro’s physical durability, he has been given access to a unique technique. When Sojiro takes on a magical attack full force, he can reflect the damage done to him back to the original caster. This ability can only be used once per post, limited to the burst and speed of Sojiro’s rank. His ability to deflect spells caps at his rank or once he reaches S-rank. If Sojiro takes full damage from an incoming attack, he can reflect it by paying only the amount of Mana cost to cast the spell. Otherwise it acts like a normal reflection spell.
- Strength through Bloodshed:
- Strength through Bloodshed:
This ability allows Sojiro to heal his injuries but only once his health has reached below 25%. Once he has received enough damage, Archeron usually forces the boy's body to heal even if it doesn't want to. This ability activated automatically and cannot be stopped or used on purpose by Sojiro. When activated, the ability heals Sojiro for the single-target spell damage worth of HP equal to his rank. The distance for this is self, the speed is burst, and the duration is one post.
- Hero's Strike:
- Hero’s Strike: Channeling Archeron’s energy through his body allows him to add magical damage to each of his physical strikes, the duration maximum matching a spell of his user rank, range is self, while casting speed is instant. The damage done by each strike is the same as a user rank multi-target spell, following normal upkeep rules for spells of the same rank. He can cast this at lower levels, once he gets stronger(caps at S-Rank).
- Hero Spirit's Shield:
- Hero Spirit’s Shield: Through Archeron’s power, as an extension of his armor, Sojiro is able to summon a shield to defend himself against an incoming attack. The shield that Sojiro creates is strong enough to take 3x user-rank damage, maxing out at S-rank. Sojiro can summon the shield burst distance of his rank away from him, allowing him to use it to protect others instead of himself. The shield is cast instantly(burst speed) and has a duration of 2 turns maximum. Archeron can only have one protective shield out at a time.
- Hero's Makeshift Shield:
- Hero’s Makeshift Shield: Sojiro can flow the Hero Spirit’s energy out of his body and into a normal item so that he can wield it as a shield(i.e. a pot lid, trashcan lid, cutting board, ect). He can also use this on larger items to protect himself, even if he can’t move them(i.e. A portion of wall, a desk, ect). The item acts like a piece of requip armor of Sojiro’s rank, following the same guidelines, and allowing him to defend himself in seemingly hopeless situations.The speed and range of this spell is the burst range of Sojiro's rank. The duration is the maximum allowed at his current rank. This ability caps at S-Rank, the gear is refined quality and follows the stats of requip items of this rank.
- Hero's Makeshift Weapon:
- Hero’s Makeshift Weapon: Similar to the way that he can insert the Hero Spirit’s energy into items to create makeshifts shields, he can do the same to create weapons. Any type of item that Sojiro can hold in his hand can be made into a makeshift weapon, allowing it to act as a tool to save the young man’s life. Any item used in this way acts like a requip weapon of Sojiro’s rank, following the same guidelines. The speed and range of this spell is the burst range of Sojiro's rank. The duration is the maximum allowed at his current rank. This ability caps at S-Rank, the gear is refined quality and follows the stats of requip items of this rank.
- Hero's Vitality:
- Hero’s Boundless Energy: Passive. Archeron’s power keeps Sojiro alive and does its best to do so, rejuvenating his body as it uses up its energy. Archeron has endless energy to offer Sojiro but the youth’s body wouldn’t be able to handle it all. Because of this the Spirit can only replenish 5% of Sojiro's Mana per post.
- Hero's Might:
- Hero’s Might: Passive. Through the constant power of the Hero Spirit, Sojiro has found that his body has become physically stronger since being summoned to the land of Fiore. All of Sojiro’s physical strikes do more damage, up to the maximum percentage his rank allows, including strikes with weapons(only physical damage, not magical.)
- Hero's Movement:
- Hero’s Movement: Passive. With the Hero Spirit being bound to Sojiro’s soul and body, it increases the man’s physical capabilities. This increases Sojiro’s speed by the maximum percentage that his rank allows.
- Hero's Fame:
- Hero’s Fame: Passive. The feeling that comes from Sojiro’s magic can sometimes feel inspiring to others, leaving them in awe. Gives Sojiro double jewel rewards from missions.
- Hero Summoning:
- Hero Summoning: The pact between Sojiro and Archeron requires a hero’s sacrifice of his ‘life’ to tap into his energy. When summoning Archeron’s armor, Sojiro drives the blade through his chest to tap into his magical into, causing what seems to be a fatal wound each time. But even so, it does not actually kill Sojiro in the process.
- Quick Regeneration:
- Quick Regeneration: Sojiro can suffer fatal blows and serious wounds seemingly without death, even from attacks that seem impossible to come back from. This does not actual heal his HP in any way, even when wounds heal and he continues fighting. This ability does not work for hitting 0 HP, or actual death.
- Great Leaps:
- Great Leaps: The Hero Spirit grants Sojiro great strength, allowing him to imitate low level flight with great jumps. At best the man hovers only a few moments at the apex of his jumps before plummeting down to the ground again, sometimes breaking his legs in the process.
- Iron Maiden:
- Iron Maiden: When the Incursio armor encloses itself around Sojiro’s body, it usually pierces his body with countless spikes from the inside so that the man can have a constant source of blood for several of his spells.
- Hero's Flight:
- Hero’s Flight: With Archeron granting him the ability to manipulate his blood through magical means, Sojiro is able to create a pair of crimson wings that allow him to move equal to his movement speed.
Last edited by Sojiro Sakura on 30th July 2021, 5:21 am; edited 12 times in total