Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A murder mystery

Charlotte Alderidge
    Charlotte Alderidge

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A murder mystery Empty A murder mystery

Post by Charlotte Alderidge 9th June 2019, 11:03 am

It wasn't often that Charlotte rides the train, in fact, she hated it. The people were always gross and overly friendly, not that she hated kindness but she did hate forced kindness which is what theirs seemed like. I mean how could someone be that happy? Still, this ride seemed rather odd. There were groups of people huddled together, whispering, other lone wolves like herself. It just seemed off and out of the ordinary, even to someone who despised public transport. It worried Charlotte in some way, she even considered getting off but the next stop was hers anyway, there was nothing she could do. So she shrugged it off, with her hands neatly folded in her lap and her legs crossed she simply examined her surroundings. She knew this ride wasn't going to be normal.

Suddenly the train came to a screeching halt, the conductor tried to speak but all that came through the intercom was static and then finally the lights blinked off, a scream was heard, they came back on and a person was missing. Everyone was extremely confused, especially Charlotte. Why did she have to get a ride with some freak show? What was this! She wanted her money back. Storming through the aisle she banged on the conductor's door but he didn't open it. "Ugh!" She threw down her arms, clearly frustrated. The train then started up again, causing Charlotte to lose her balance. People offered to help her up but she refused to let their dirty hands get anywhere near her. "Don't you dare touch me." Immediately their hands flew away and so did they as Charlotte pushed them back in order to get to her seat.

She stared at the window and just hoped that she could get off in a timely manner but the events repeated themselves except this time, the person taken was Charlotte. She kicked and hit, anything to get away. She would have bit the hand covering her mouth if she wasn't so afraid of catching something, you never know with poor people. She found herself in the boiler room with another man who was taken. "Do you know who I am? My family will miss me and you will be caught!" Charlotte said with absolute confidence but as the man removed his mask things seemed to shift. "Shut up brat." He said, spitting towards her direction. Charlotte barely managed to miss it by hiding behind the man who was taken with her.

It was kind of like when a mothers child is stuck under a car and she manages to lift it up, Charlotte broke free from the restraints and gave the kidnapper the biggest hardest slap she could muster. Immediately the grown man stumbled, he couldn't believe it. The red hand-shaped mark on his face proved to be detrimental as tears fell from his eyes. "God, what a loser." Charlotte said as she stepped over the man who was now curled up on the floor crying. As soon as she found her way back the train stopped, the conductor apologized for the 'hassle' and Charlotte got off on her stop.

WC: 523

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A murder mystery REf1pk6

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:13 pm