Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Feral Awakening

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Abyssal Firestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Feral Awakening Empty The Feral Awakening

Post by Vagrant 3rd June 2019, 9:32 pm

Artemis
    Rank C || Rakshasa|| 420 words || 420 total
    The raring heat of the sun was beating down on the pale colorless woman, she had her fists clenched as she moved through the thick seemingly sentient forest. It had been quite some time since Artemis had Basilisk Fang stripped away from her, completetly unaware of what exactly happened to the dark guild just knowing that they had been taken off the map hit a chord in her heart. The Basilisks were the only group that gave her a home when no one else would, the only team capable of withstanding the demoness' hardship and stubborness. Now where else would she go, matter of fact where else could she go.

A few harmless buzzing sounds made its way through the veranda like they were beckoning the darkened soul deeper and deeper into the haphazard forest. Artemis held no fear on herself and walked with pride repeating in her mind that she would find solitude within the thicket, somewhere would take her in whether it had to be by force or not. A large emerald colored leaf slapped the woman square in her face ruffling her mind a tad bringing her back to reality, striking out in anger she punched a hole straight through the nonchalant plant due to the instantaneous hellfire that had poured over her fist at that very moment. "All this power and still I suffer" She rolled her eyes and exhaled continuing on her bleak path further into the jungle mouth.

Artemis' ears pricked up slightly hearing the sounds of rushing water. As if on cue her throat began to get raspy and dry yearning for some hydration. Clapping her lips together in glee the woman set off following her trained ears to the source taking her no more than three or so minutes. Artemis arrived at the beautiful scene set before her comparing it to something from the movies. Tall trees towered over the girl making her feel like she was dwarf, barely able to let sunlight in but the lighting that made it through shone brightly on the waterfall making it appear as if diamonds littered the waters' surface, beside her overgrowths of plant life taking over the rock and sedimentary parts showed signs of utter peace and tranquility, not a soul seemed to have transversed through here. At that point, the Demoness lowered her defenses slightly heading to the waters edge warily before cupping her hand and reaching down bringing back up a nice rounded clasp of fresh water. And with that she drank.

NOTES
    Notes and stats should go here...
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Feral Awakening Vagrant
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Guild : XXX
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Feral Awakening Empty Re: The Feral Awakening

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 6th June 2019, 12:28 pm

The jungle was at peace... for the moment. Things were calm, even by Raijin's standards. He was taking some time to enjoy himself-- while normally at the guild hall, surrounded by busty amazons was more of his pleasure, he took this time to simply enjoy the world around him.

The water around him was cool and calm. An odd choice for a Lightning Dragon Slayer, but anyone could enjoy a swimming hole any once and a while, especially when he thought he was alone. Down there, his sense of smell and sound was muffled. It was a decent place to meditate, calm himself and his normally destructive impulses. Since he awakened to his truth and the voices of Raijin and Fujin in his mind, he let the beasts out way more than normal. However, he still retained his sense of self, and the two as allies when he needed extra strength.

He had been under the water for a few minutes now, feeling the small burn for air. Deciding to emerge, he swam back to the surface from the bottom of the spring. He heard the rush of the waterfall as he neared and soon burst out of the water with a refreshing gasp of air.

He emerged half-way, his torso and arms meeting the water as he threw his wild hair back. At first glance, one would think he was some sort of wild jungleman-- or some tarzan-like wetdream from a romance novel. The things that gave him away however, was the odd 'claw-shaped' tribal tattoo on his chest. His guild logo, marking him as a member. His back was turned to the end of the river, stretching his arms and unintentionally showing his muscular physice. As he gained his sharp senses back-- he soon turned around, and soon saw her.

He didn't know how to be-- embarrassed or confused, at the view of the shockingly pale white woman. Was she a ghost, or a demon-- but she seemed mournful and lost to be in this jungle. Then again, strange types would wander into the jungles nowadays.

However, probably the most obvious issue to take into account, was Indra was in nothing but his birthday suit.

How could of Artemis not of seen the folded red and white pants and golden necklace at the water's edge? And there he was, his body cleverly concealed below the water's surface just so, leaving enough to the imagination-- but not a lot.

Indra wasn't sure what to say or do, but he stood there and waited, to see how this strange woman would react.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Abyssal Firestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vagrant 11th June 2019, 6:32 pm

Cup after cup of water the Demoness felt even better than she previously had, it was like thic oasis held healing water or something of the latter. Her trance-like state had her completely unaware of the muscular beast behind her. "Mother, thank you for guiding me" Upon taking her last sip her ears tweaked slightly stopping her for a moment, Artemis' eyes darted to her left side picking up a distorted figure lurking in the waters. In an instant hands began sizzling causing the water to evaporate at an accelerated pace letting steam now rise into the air, Arty changed her form now going to standing stance with her back still turned, "You dare watch me? From the depths no less. What kind of pest will I have to dispose of now?" Artemis turned now facing her newly labelled enemy, hands still sizzling now visible orange flames radiated off of the calma and collected woman.

It wasn't just her arms that were rising in heat, the latter herself was visibly agitated by the naked man's presence. Well what she assumed now taking notice of the pile of stacked clothes a few meters away from her. How hadn't she spotted that sooner? Lack of water. Surely. "Normally I'd maim you were you stand but I refuse to touch such a man in this...form" She quickly waved at the water covering his parts unknown, as devilish and destructive as the Demoness was in actuality she hated those creeping in the dark men and to touch a naked one, never in her wildest dreams. "I'm still furious you dare approach the Queen in her jungle" Artemis' blackened eyes seemingly glowing a dark crimson as she stared at the man.

The Feral Awakening Vagrant
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Guild : XXX
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 21st July 2019, 8:59 am

(Due to character change and little to no difference in either behavior, replacing Indra with Suijin here)

Suijin was surprised by her hostility as he waded there, not getting up or risking offending the woman sooner. Her threats and fire were considerable but the flames were not even a factor for him. How many times did SUijin best fire mages for the sheer pleasure of quenching their cocky arrogance before him. Still he always had a thing for fiery ladies -- in this case literal. Of course, he tried hard not to let his interest show on his face, that and the fact he was naked in the water.

Her threats, however, pushed any notion of flirtation away as he kept a calm and small smile but his tone easy going. "You do realize I was swimming here first. Just calm down a bit ..." he commented, trying to ease her anger. Clearly he wasn't about to get out of the water just yet.

Her comment about attacking him if he wasn't naked made him laugh a bit. "Trust me, I fought in worse conditions... but could you please not burn down the jungle here. And besides, while I would never turn down a fight , I'd hate to bloody up a rare flower as you."

Should she try to attack him-- she would get a nasty surprise, that much was guaranteed. He wasn't called Suijin "The Tsunami" for nothing. As he waded there, he glanced to his clothes folded at the water's edge. "If it bothers you so much, maybe you should turn around for a couple minutes so I can get changed?"

On closer look, he could tell this woman was lost in the jungle or runaway and needed the water. He would have to learn more about her before he got too generous with her, but for now, she survived this long in the wilds. That and her appearance suggested she was not completely human to begin with.

Either way, he waited for her response before he would emerge from the watering hole.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:50 am