• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dear Seri!

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Saint of Conviction
    Guild : Rune Knights (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,973,003

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Voidwalking
    Second Magic: Sword of Wrath
    Third Magic: Cruorthurgy

Dear Seri! Empty Dear Seri!

Post by Serilda Sinclair on June 3rd 2019, 10:34 pm

Dear Seri! Enhanced-buzz-9338-1358449824-0

HOLY BALLS!

Apparently my page in the last edition of Sorcerer's Magazine was well received, because I was asked to do it again for the next issue! So here we are once more..!

You guys should be pretty familiar with how this works now. This segment is meant to be an anonymous, in character advice column where your characters can bring their problems up to Serilda and she will attempt to give them good advice to help them out. These issues can be as serious or silly as you'd like, but they must remain in character.

As before, I will attempt to put as many of them as I can fit onto my page. The questions I choose to go with will largely depend on what I think I can reasonably fit together. The only thing I ask is that you try to keep your submissions as small and concise as possible -- the more words you use, the less space I have to make replies! If I didn't select your submission on the last edition, you can feel free to submit it again and I will try to prioritize it this time around.

To participate, please send your submissions as a reply to this thread in the form of a letter that being with "Dear Seri" and ends with whatever anonymous nickname you'd like to give yourself.

Deadline for submissions is Friday 06/21!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn
    Dawn

Main Account- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Dear Seri! Empty Re: Dear Seri!

Post by Dawn on June 4th 2019, 8:25 am

"How do you be a good person while still being a badass?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Seri! Sc7h803
    Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dark Matter Ascendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 95612.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Circle Magic.
    Second Magic: Radiance.
    Third Magic: Dark Matter Ascendancy.

Post by Aven Alveron on June 4th 2019, 10:02 pm

"Dear Seri,

I'm really torn up. I have a close friend that I've known for a good while, and we've always been very open to each other about things, even secrets or fears we wouldn't share with others. Recently, though, I realized that I like her more than just as a friend, but I'm really scared to tell her how I feel, because I don't want to lose her if she doesn't feel the same way. What should I do?

Sincerely,

Conflicted."

Dear Seri! Aven_Sig

Golden Lacrima (https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14655p200-the-general-store#336395) until July, 12th, 2019 (Darn you, Markus, I'll get you back for this!)
    Charlotte Alderidge
    Charlotte Alderidge

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Charlotte Alderidge on June 9th 2019, 1:31 am

"I want to be a model in sorcerer weekly but I'd get arrested! What do I do!? -From someone prettier than you, XOXO"

Dear Seri! REf1pk6
    Alma
    Alma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Karmic Soul
    Experience : 175

Post by Alma on June 9th 2019, 4:20 pm

Dear Seri,

One of my teammates turned himself into a giant bunny, I took a picture and want to release it on social media but part of me think it might be mean given his status, but I still want to do it. What should I do? P.S Should I get a giant hutch built for him when he visits?

Sincerely,
    LMAO at my friends misfortune.

Dear Seri! Almame
    Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Wren on June 9th 2019, 7:34 pm

Dear Seri,

Myself and my companion have come from another world. Our worlds are rather different it seems though. Where would you say would be the best place to go to to figure out the ins and outs of this world?

Knowledgeably Lost

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Johann Von Weiss
    Experience : 901,300

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Amalie on June 10th 2019, 7:02 am

Dear Seri,

I am a female guild mage trying to progress in my career and advance through the ranks in my guild, but I've also developed an intimate relationship with one of my superiors. After six months of getting to know him, I've found myself unable to resist certain 'temptations' and even find myself developing certain feelings towards him. However, I'm concerned that it could hinder my advancement as it may appear as though I'm 'sleeping my way up the ranks'. How do I establish amongst my peers that this is not the case?

Sincerely,
    A woman with needs.

Odette Lovelaw
    Odette Lovelaw

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vison
    Experience : 150

Post by Odette Lovelaw Yesterday at 10:02 pm

Dear Seri,

Right now I'm on a journey to find out who my father is, but at the same time, I'm afraid of finding him and telling him who I am in case he takes my independence away from me. Should I even bother and give up my quest? Or maybe just find out who he is without telling him to satisfy my curiosity? But if I was secretly a parent I would want to know who my kid is... Gaaah this is so difficult, help me Seri!!

Sincerely,

Small But Mighty

Current date/time is June 18th 2019, 6:03 am