Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private) Empty An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private)

Post by Sol 22nd May 2019, 7:22 pm

Sol glanced around his area warily as he stepped thru the settlements at the base of mt Hakobe, he hadent been here in what had felt like forever and for good reason. The reaper hated this area since it represented a part of his past he wanted to get rid of but he had come to terms with it though he had heard from new members that Basilisk fang had fallen and he wanted to see what had happened with his own eyes. He moved thru the frozen village his  sense sharp and in overdrive incase something decided to try and ambush him. The people seemed to be afraid of him and many ducked into their homes as he walked to the edge of the settlement he still couldn’t help but  notice he didn’t feel the bite of the cold like he used to. He then reminded himself he was not of this world anymore so it was normal to not feel it that bad  like when he was mortal.  The Reaper was dressed in his normal garb outside of his province and his  company attire. He was garbed in black pants and a black sleeveless Chinese shirt along with black boots. His blood red eyes  glancing behind him as he started up the mountain.  The one thing added to it was a white travelers cloak to cloak his body and hide his face.

As he went up the mountain the Slayer kept to paths he still remembered from his time on the mountain and he moved across the snow not sinking and not leaving tracks. After a few moments  Sol then heard the sounds of an animal screaming and he remembered that Wendigos wandered around these mountains as well since he had employed a few of them in the past but now he had to be on guard incase they tried to attack him due to hunger.  After a while of walking  the slayer encountered the sight of his former castle up on the horizon. “huh the shell still remains  perhaps I should destroy it in the future but right now I need some answers as to what has happened here since I left” he muttered to himself as he continued up the path. The Reaper remembered his times here from when he had slain an ice Basilisk to  destroying an invading force of Rune Knights to protect his mountain. That was back when he had been consumed by the dark and unbalanced but now it was different, he was balanced and had come to terms with many things about himself so he didn’t let the memorys of his past get to him as he   saw the familiar pathway that had led to Basilisk Fang before.

As he made a turn and hugged the wall and glanced he saw that not the ruins of the guildhall but a rebuilt guild hall which made him wonder what had happened. The idea of the dark guild rebuilding was troubleing but then again there was a chance this wasent Basilisk Fang but a brand new guild that made its home here. It instantly made the Reaper even more wary and he would observe just a bit more before he would slip away to get back  off the main land and figure out more. This was more then he was expecting and he needed to be careful not to get caught.  If there was a new guild on the horizon that was something he knew had to be looked into more. Though Sol could not shake the unease he felt and knew that something on this mountain  put him on edge which was not good. Even as he  looked to the building and back to the path down the reaper was on constant alert and was ready to react to anything approaching or attacking him. It was thanks to the constant training by the twins and Oykai trying to touch the slayers crystal that made him paranoid that he never dropped his guard ever since doing so was inviting death and he had no desire to do so. Even when he slept his guard was up and he was always in a state of knowing his surroundings even if he looked at peace he knew what was going on around him.

wc- 718

Last edited by Sol on 23rd May 2019, 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private) Empty Re: An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private)

Post by Cirven 22nd May 2019, 8:28 pm

A shirtless Cirven stood in an empty dark blue area with his eyes closed but a grin still traced over his face. He was surrounded by multiple devils and demons who all wielded a variety of weapons. They continually circled around him as if stalking their prey like some sort of wild beasts. Wild beasts that were uneasy about their approach on their prey. "My eyes are closed and you still didn't come at me, huh? Maybe telling each of you that one of you have the chance to be made the Devil King if you can kill me. Granted you will have to survive the others from taking that title from you after I am dead but-" He opened his eyes revealing their seemingly glowing emerald color to those around him. "-I don't think you will make it all that far with this much hesitation." He let out a yawn and then rubbed his eyes. "It's enough to make a devil go to sleep, you know?" He then started to lay on the ground, each one of his sudden movements making those around him wary and more on their guard. They knew just exactly who and what their King was but the opportunity to take his place was too much of a chance for them to pass up.

Once Cirven had seemed like he fell asleep on the floor of the peculiar area, one of those around him lunged forward with a ethernano enhanced spear and attempted to stab it through the body of his King but found that his attempt had be squandered as the spear missed due to Cirven moving out of its way by a rolling dodge and quickly swiped his leg out to cut through the spear and hit the legs of his attacker, causing the demon to yell out in pain as he started to fall forward to grasp at his new injuries, something Cirven was ready for. The Devil King quickly pushed himself up from the ground and lunged at his attacker with one of his clawed hands and swiped it across the demon's throat, stopping any more sound of anguish to come from him as his head fell from the rest of his body before it fell to the ground. "At least that guy had the balls to attack me, even if I was in what looked to be an unfavorable position." He looked at the claws that had cut through the demon's neck and used his fingers to smear the blood around that was on them. "Well, I did give each of you a chance to attack me when I seemed open but now this is just boring and I won't wait for you to attack me." He spoke out and looked around towards each person that was around him. "Eeny, meeny, miny, mo." He looked at each of those around him as he spoke and upon saying 'mo', he would seemingly disappear to his attackers and appear in front of the last person he looked at where he would quickly slash his hand across the devil's chest and then return back to his position. The devil would seem like he was not hurt from the attack and smile as if he was strong enough to deal with Cirven. He would rush forward with his sword in his hands to attack but before he could get close enough to attack, his chest would change into a dark color as if he was overcome by some sort of allergy and then it would explode in a blast of magical energy. Those who were wise enough would understand that Cirven had manipulated the devil's ethernano inside his body and caused it to explode out and kill him.

This fighting would continue as some of the other members of the Detergers, a group consisting of people Cirven had lead and saw as a sort of family since his involvement with Cor Torva, watched from a distance. They listened to all of the taunts their leader gave out but were somewhat bored of it. "Brother really has been doing this for awhile, huh? You would think he would just have those who would betray him executed and leave it at that." Lanis spoke out as he watched the fighting go on from a cross legged position on the ground. "You know that isn't his way of doing things. He wants to have fun with those who are against him. He wants them to seem like they had a chance so he can break them down and show that they never had a chance. It is why he had me make this dimensional area for them to fight in after all. It's an easy cleanup after with just erasing the place after we are done with it." Korvin spoke out and then let out a sigh. "If only he didn't take so long to do it. So many other things we can be doing than this." Nakiya shrugged in a lone chair that she was sitting in. "To each their own, right? I think there is a weird artistic feel to him doing this and kind of enjoy watching it, especially with how he kills each of them." Nakiya spoke out as she gazed on at Cirven's 'work'. "Weirdo..." Lanis spoke from under his breath which caused Nakiya to jump up out of her chair and charge him but before she could do anything they each got a voice speaking into their minds. "Guys, we have someone who is not from around here spying around. It's Sol." Laniiar's voice spoke into each of their minds which stopped them in their tracks and put them into a more serious state. "I was just getting bored of all of this anyways." Cirven spoke as he made his way to the others holding a coat over his shoulder with some blood still on his person. "Open a portal to who this is, Korvin. I will clean up." He spoke out as a white flames engulfed over parts of his body where blood was, burning it away. He turned his head to stare at the corpses he had just created and caused the flames to erupt over them too, aiming to burn them away into ashes. A portal opened up based on info Laniiar had given Korvin. "Take up defensive positions around our target. They are not to escape. Demiari is to back me up and come say hi to him personally, like me." He spoke as he put on the black coat he had and then walked through the portal where he was placed just above Sol on top of a cliff of the mountain.

"Isn't it funny, Sol. You went through all that trouble to get away from this place and it looks like it was actually a pretty chill place, right?" He chuckled at his own pun. "How have you been, old friend?"

WC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Blessing
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 267,837

An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private) Empty Re: An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private)

Post by Yuiisai 23rd May 2019, 2:20 pm

It had been several weeks since the albino woman had been around the castle, she went without word to the others but she made sure to check in at normal designated times but kept details out of the conversation. Her actions and movements weren't any of their concern, she just needed to keep contact showing that she hadn't went rogue and thus end up being hunted by them. That didn't really bother them as she knew that they couldn't kill her, well the rest of them couldn't her now husband was a completely different kettle of fish. Their marriage vows included a stipulation that they would only be able to die at the others hands, that was all well and good but she had no plan on dying anytime soon that was for damn sure. She was past due her return back to the castle by around a week, something had come up that she couldn't avoid nor did she have the time to really check in as much as she wanted to, so she knew that conversation was likely going to be a heated discussion no doubt. That was going to be something she would deal with when it arose but for now she was slowly travelling up the mountain, sure she could have used a portal and been there instantly but she really didn't feel like arguing right away or getting into a fight anytime soon.

She stopped for a moment her blood ruby eyes scanning over the blanket of white snow as she smelt a familiar scent on the still wind 'What the hell is he doing here?' she thought to herself as she picked up per pace as she followed the scent her scythe appearing in her hand, as much as she hated the pampered guild master for now this place was the home for her and her unit and so would protect it as such. As she got further up she started to hear the others within her mind 'Is he at it again?' she sent to the others, allowing the others know that she was back within range 'Sorry for my tardiness in checking in, I ran into... issues' she let them know now following the conversation, she knew it wasn't a fair fight for Cirven to go against lesser beings but it was what it was, normally the two would be training with each other but since she had been away she guessed he had to make do with what he could get. 'What did he offer them for them to be idiots?' she asked in the hopes of getting an answer from one of them 'His throne' Korvin sent back only making her sigh 'Of course, they must know they stand no chance.' she sent back 'Of course, but they're greedy' Laniiar sent back making her roll her eyes knowing it was the truth.

It was then she knew that Sol had messed up, the others of her group now knew he was around and so now it was only a matter of time before he was the one that would be the target for Cirven. 'What in deaths name was he thinking?' she thought not caring if the others heard it, she really believed him a fool but a small smile crept onto her lips 'Perhaps he is here for vengeance due to what I done to Ruvel?' she sent to the others an amused tone in her telepathic voice 'Would he be tha-''Remember who we're talking about' she interupted 'Point taken' Lanis finished 'You're late''Well gee I wouldn't have guessed or did you miss my earlier apology, I'll deal with the consequences later and call me out on it again Lanis, you'll be my training dummy... remember last time?' she warned him making the other go quiet, she hadn't done enough to kill him but he had been to be placed in a healing capsule for a few weeks. Hearing the orders she nodded 'Got it.' she said watching as a portal also opened in front of her, walking through without a second thought her scythe fading at least for the moment, there was no need for it after all they where just going to say 'hello' to an old friend.

As she exited the portal she looked to Cirven and smiled "It's been a few weeks, I've been missing you." she said her voice calm though her eyes held the twinkle of mischief. Her pink and white maid outfit was splattered with red blood, however, some of her own purplish-black vitae was also seen on the clothing showing that whatever she had been doing had been bloody and they had even managed to get a few good blows on her but she didn't seem phased by it. Her attention went to Sol now and smiled her eyes closing as she addressed him "Hello there Ran, I see that the cold is no longer bothering you as it once did. Is there a reason you are here or is this a social visit?" she asked keeping tabs on where each of the others of their group where situated giving the information to each of them so everyone knew what was going on. "Oh! Where are my manners?" she said opening her eyes tapping her head with her hand as if she forgotten something important "How is dear Ruvel? Breathing still we hope." she grinned knowing that was likely a sore point for the other but she didn't care. She then turned to look to Cirven after he spoke "Not even a sentence in and you had to make a pun Trase, really?" she sighed groaning a little but it was what it was, she accepted him entirely annoying puns and all "Oh Trase! Do you think we should tell him the happy news... well we actually have two pieces but it is cruel not to share good fortune with friends, right?" she said her voice filled with glee over everything that had happened.

Word Count: 1,003
    @Cirven @Sol

An unpleasent meeting (Cirven/Demi Private) 59882_s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 23rd May 2019, 7:22 pm

Glancing up Sol instantly relized that he was no longer alone as he saw a figure emerge from a portal followed by another. A man and a woman both looking down at him from the cliff. Sol kept his eyes on them ready to summon his weapon incase he needed it. It was then that Sol heard the woman speak to him and she called him by his real name which the reaper didn’t flinch at but internally he was wondering how she knew it, very few people knew his real name in fact the number was only able to be counted on one hand. When she asked him why he was here or if it was a social visit the young reaper glanced at her. “just following a lead I heard involving the destruction of my old guild I wanted to see with my own eyes Im sure you can understand”  he said before  she then jabbed him about Ruvel and asking if he was still breathing which made Sol a bit confused before she then addressed the man beside her as Trase which instant made the Slayer realize who was speaking to him.” I think that’s a topic to be discussed another time Demi” he said simply before Cirven started talking to him

He brought up that Sol had tried so hard to get away from this mountain and yet it seemed like a pretty cool place which made the Reaper have to resist rolling his eyes at the stupid pun. “ I have been thru much Old Friend  but im guessing your not the same as you were before are you” he asked. It was clear that both of them had gone thru a transformation of sorts but  this truly made it sink in for Sol. They were  not the same anymore and it was clear that he most likely couldn’t talk his way out of this. “tell me old friend when did the man I met  and gave me  a clean break Sacrifice Reason for Madness?” he called out his blood red eyes locking on to Cirven and it was clear he wanted answers but his facial expression was neutral. After a moment  he spoke again “why not come down here  Cirven  im not going to bite” he said. In truth if suspected any hint of foul play Sol was ready to act but if somehow he could get out of this unscathed he would. The Reapers eyes glanced around quickly  for any others since he remembered that Cirven and Demi belonged to some kind of family unit  which made Sol wary due to not seeing any of them other then the two before him.  He could only wonder where they were and if he already had a target on his back form just being on this mountain.  It was then that Demi also mentioned something that had them happy and Sol kept his face impassive but was very wary about what was going on.

If it had them happen and they had both gone mad it couldn’t have been good. “dare I ask what this happy news is?” he questioned looking at the two of the,  his tone was not insulting but wondering since he got the feeling they would be telling him anyway. Sol was also factoring in how he could escape from this area if things got dicey, after all he was dealing with a woman that he feared and a former guildmaster who had lost his marbles somehow. The Reaper really did wonder what had happened to Cirven to make him change so suddenly. The Slayer remembered Cirven as someone who had a level head but this Cirven was much different and on the Reapers honest opinion not in a good way. “so im guessing the rest of the Family is out right now Cirven or are they closer then I think?” he asked the former company president. He didn’t know if they were around or not but he got the feeling the devil before him might not give him a straight answer so  he still had to consider that they might be watching even if Cirven said it was just the three of them.

wc 708

total wc 1,426

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 23rd May 2019, 8:20 pm

The Devil King was not surprised by how Demiari spoke to Sol but he was happy that she was finally showing who and what she truly was. A merciless assassin that cared very little for those she had to kill, even if they ended up being people she deemed close to her in some way. He shot a grin to Sol when he refused to answer her question and then threw a comment at Cirven about how he had given into madness. "Madness? You can't tell me you never wanted to just let your true self out, Terumi. That side of you that is able to throw away that mask you wear as you strive to do things the right way. That side of you that just wants to kill everything and anything that stands in your way. The side of you that you abandoned here with your scaly tail between your legs, Dragon King. Oh wait, I should call you the former Dragon King, right?" He chuckled a bit realizing his old friend was uneasy about the situation as he was called to be closer to him. "Avoiding my question out of fear? That is not like you. Maybe coming back here really has you on edge or did my wife and her family really scar you so badly during your training...?" Another laugh escaped his lips as his body morphed into darkness and he became one with the shadows near him. He traveled through the shadows so quickly that his speech was only cut off by a short second before he reemerged from a shadow in front of Sol. "As I said the happy news is Demiari and I are closer than we have ever been like some sort of fate. We have promised our lives to each other and only will we be able to take each other's life because of it. Romantic, right?" He did not laugh this time but instead stared at Sol to analyze just exactly how the man was reacting to the situation. He could tell that Sol wanted to run but was unsure of just how far he could get or if he could get anywhere at all.

"I wonder if you really are still worthy of being called a King at all now. It's funny to think I have been gone long enough for you to give up on your own ability for someone else's. It is also pretty sad to see just how low you fell to get there. What happened? Did you give up on your own power out of fear? Was it out of some sort of pride to protect those around you from it? Maybe it was a mix of both of those?" He waited a short time before speaking to allow Demiari or Sol to speak up on his comments before he continued. "That doesn't matter so much now though because we have a special guest just for you to see for the first time maybe." His words were followed up by a portal opening next to him and a woman who looked to have been in multiple losing battles from her injuries, came out of it. "S-Sol?!" The woman spoke out and quickly moved to be next to him with tears swelling up in her eyes. "This woman is Seriline Terumi, she is your older sister and was one of the head scientists for Cor Torva during our stay there as experiments." Cirven spoke out for her and she moved to embrace him and put her head onto his chest as tears fell from her face. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She kept saying over and over again. A green energy came over her hand right hand and she attempted to stab it into Sol's chest. Hit or miss she would jump back towards Cirven where the look on her face would become crazed as tears continued to fall from her eyes. "We made her a bit of a pet after we killed everyone in that little village she was hiding out in. She has been put through what is only a taste of what she and the others put us through to make us who we are today and just look at what it has made her into." Cirven walked around her as he spoke and looked her over, not worrying about what she could do at all. Her glare never left Sol as he did so. Cirven then placed his right index finger on her nose and "Boop!" he said out loud as he did so. She did not flinch at all to what he had done. "We trained her pretty well to listen to us. She knows if she disobeys that we will kill her daughter after all with how we know pretty much where she is. The things you can do with the right amount of leverage, huh?" He let out a laugh but suddenly stopped himself. "Oh wait! I had a great idea! We should pit the siblings against each other in a little skirmish! This will be loads of fun!" He danced around Serilin like a child who just found out they were going to a amusement park. "I know exactly how to get you to fight her too seeing as she will be forced to listen to this order no matter how hard she tried not to." A orange flash of light came over Cirven's eyes just before he continued to speak. "Serilin, go and kill anyone in Hosenka while destroying the city also." Seriline's face changed to being much calmer upon taking in the orders and a portal opened up behind her that she went through willingly. "Ooooooooh! I'm just getting goose bumps all over from the excitement of this! Don't worry by the way! There will be surprises along with her when you get there. We can't keep things too easy for you after all but you might want to hurry. She can be a feisty one when it comes to my orders but you can waste time here and fight us if you want, you can go save some innocents or you can just use this excuse to run away. Either way I get a win out of this!" A portal opened behind Sol to send him after his sister. "Show me you are worthy of being a King, Terumi." A twisted grin came over his face as he stared at Sol and waited for his decision.

WC:

Character Info:
    Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Yuiisai 27th May 2019, 12:35 pm

Demi seemingly dusted off the skirt of her maids outfit as Sol once again started to talk "Trase, seems my outfit got messy... again..." she said almost as if Sol wasn't there or what he was saying wasn't as important as the stains on what she was wearing "You realise this is why I don't wear light colours that often." her voice calm but almost in a playful groan a smile on her face as she moved closer to him. Standing next to Cirven she now turned to Sol "And you hadn't read the newspapers? Then again how much of that drivel is true?" she asked with a smile tapping her cheek as if in deep contemplation. "Then again you'd think that the attack on one of the keepers of light would have been reported on by now, but, I've noticed that has went somewhat unnoted." she said looking to him now with a smile "It's not nice to keep such important news from people, now is it..." it was then she lent forward with a sweet smile on her face "I need to go into town soon most likely so I'll let those who need to know, know... it only seems that people should know how weak their hero's are at the end of the day." her voice seemed somewhat thrilled at the prospect of messing with Ruvel's life more than she already had.

Hearing the younger reaper refuse to speak on the subject of Ruvel made her pout a little but then her grin return "I could always pay him a little visit and finish the job I started, well, that is if you don't tell me now." she said her voice turning cold, threatening it would have been unknown to the other if she was joking about what she just said. "Even though immortal my time is valuable and I don't want to waste it going to check, now... if you please Ran, answer my question because I am in seriously in no mood to have arguments over that pathetic waste of life." her voice showed she believed every word that she had just spoken to the other, were it was true Cirven wanted him to see sense she would have sooner killed her once thought of little brother. She knew knew their would be no turning the youth to their cause so what was the point in arguing. She then snickered as she remembered the demon within him "Trase, I think I have a way to make your wish happen but it would only happen in short bursts and there's a good chance of being hurt." she said looking to her husband.

"Their is another being within Ruvel's spirit, a very strong arch demon that was created because as you know Ruvel can not feel the negativity like 'normal' people. It is fleeting for him..." she started ignoring Sol for the moment as if he wasn't even there at all "Well, he doesn't know that demon is there and so it needs to be guided out, only I know how to do it..." she said with a grin "He is a warrior that would definitely keep you on your toes, that being said he's not the one you want... you don't want him guided when he comes out to play because nothing happens when he returns to his cell." he said almost twirling in glee as the snow started to fall, she felt so happy she could finally get this 'secret' off her chest. "If Ruvel is badly hurt or scared beyond belief then the spirit will break through to take over... but he leaves a negative imprint on our little ball of light, when he returns back to his cage Ruvel isn't Ruvel... he's the little brother you could love. He wants to see the world burn." she said happily wondering how he would take this revelation, her eyes going to Sol over her shoulder "Isn't it wonderful Ran?" she asked him as if he should agree.

Demi twirled around Cirven placing her head on his shoulder from behind "You have no idea, this is how we were always meant to be. We were designed and trained to cleanse the world, destroy the gods of old for a new utopia for the new gods to rule." she tapped Cirven's lip almost as if it was her own and she was thinking "Then again again they were only to be puppets to the ones who paid for the entire project. They were broken to the point they'd never disobey what they were told to do." her eyes going to Cirven for a moment grinning "I think he should know another little secret about our little ball of light." she said her blood ruby eyes going to Sol "The one you have so much respect for, the one you are willing to die for..." she stood properly and walked towards Sol her eyes weren't as they once were but they showed no intention of attacking at that moment, a smile on her lips as she leaned in close to his ear "He is one of those puppet gods..." she whispered "It is why he has so many strange quirks." she informed him knowing it would just add more questions for him about the young blonde headed guild master and the secrets that he was hiding in that small body of his. When she brought that secret to light she moved back to Cirven only to hear Sol's next question. "We aren't actually mad as far as I know..." she looked to the white haired male next to her "We just see things clearly, right Trase." she said knowing that only their group seen things as they should be, part of her wondered if this was them wanting it or the training and conditioning but at the end of the day she really didn't give a damn so longs she was with her family and most importantly him.

Her eyes went over Sol checking his body language for even the slightest tell tale sign of what he was going to do. Given what she was specialised in it wasn't that hard for her to see at all 'Trase he is nervous most likely because he can't see the others. I think while he was looking for them he was also likely weighing his options, maybe even looking for a way out.' she sent to the unit so they were all on the same page, she knew the chance of escape was slim to non as they easily out numbered him and could out manoeuvre him. That being said He likely knew this mountain better than them as he had called this place home for several years, were they had called the place the same thing for perhaps six weeks, even then she had been away from the place more than she had been there in all honesty; something that she knew would be brought up sooner or later she was sure. "Don't worry about the others Ran, they won't act without orders more so because we would be more than enough to deal with you." she smiled leaning forward her arms going behind her back as she leaned forward "And if we wanted you dead, you already would be but here you are still living... in a sense." she said with a sickly sweet tone. When he brought up their happy news she got a glint in her eye "Well as Trase has already said we're husband and wife, we got married not so long ago!" she seemed so happy as she proclaimed that piece of information.

When she had she moved back to Cirven and hugged him from behind around his neck "The second part is we aren't as we once were, then again neither is Oykai." she said contently "Before you ask what I mean let me clarify. We are neither Deathless nor Devil, we are now both." he would know that this was something that would have never happened before, that it was impossible as far as Demi and Oykai had explained to him in the past. "It seems like my wonderful husband is the child of a primordial much as Oykai and I are, our bloods merged and bonded making us neither and yet both." she explained dumbing it down as much as she could knowing that he was still new to all this stuff, if he wanted a more in depth analysis he could just easily go bug her twin for that. "See isn't it just such happy news" she said with a grin before nipping Cirven's ear enough to draw blood knowing it would heal the moment her teeth left his flesh. "I missed you." she purred into Cirven's ear lightly, her tone affectionate towards him.

Demi looked to Cirven for a moment "He's no longer Terumi Trase, he holds my last name. I think he might still be working on getting Oykai's approval but I could be wrong there." her eyes flickering over to Sol "Hasn't given it yet, has he." she coo'd almost taunting him, she knew how hard it was for Oykai to do anything that required such things, more so as his mind would be elsewhere at current and that suited her just fine. "I trained him keeping his beast locked within was dangerous Trase, it does turn up every now and then..." she said looking up as if she was thinking "Then again, I also trained him to be able to control that beast by making him go through four hundred years worth of reaper training in about six weeks." she knew it was similar to the training that they had gone through but this was solely done by her "I knew you were going to make me choose so I made a few fail safes, kinda wish I hadn't but it is what it is." she said with a shrug, would be boring without some issues, besides she knew he would have expected her to try protect Ruvel as much as he could before her eyes were opened.

"He actually gave up his crown without issue, I wad impressed and disappointed all at the same time." she said as the subject of his former title came up, she watched as Cirven moved forward but remained where she was just watching what was about to unfold in front of her like it was some sort of entertainment. "Hay, I only damaged his glyph twice..." she protested pouting but grinned after a moment "It was funny watching think he could drown though." she said giggling recounting the memory at the gazebo, she still couldn't believe he though she could have drowned him. Demi looked to the shadow that Cirven had moved into and watched as he reemerged a smile on her face "Oykai has taught you about stipulations right Ran? Well I release my stipulation over you, that being said the little ball of light will have to give up his claim of you for you to be able to die, so best hope he doesn't." her eyes going to Cirven for a moment "Created Deathless need permission to die, they're automatically given stipulation to the one who interfered and the reaper who changed them." he informed him, a faint pink tint coming to her cheeks as he said about their romance "It was such a beautiful dance that day, we still haven't had our honeymoon though." she reminded the white haired male.

Demi shook her head with a sigh "You know how the Deathless work, he isn't anywhere near the ruling cast..." she looked Sol directly in the eye "He almost remained my pet, I had his beautiful collar and ribbons already chosen." she said mocking the other, daring him to attack as she humiliated him, she didn't really give a damn. "Like I said he gave that up after I told him he could no longer hold the title, I broke him like we were broken and taught him kinda the same way... it was somewhat more humane" he said in complete honesty with a shrug, she seemed like she was getting bored and in truth she was. Right now she just wanted to head back to the castle and flop on her bed, in truth she had no idea if she and Cirven even shared a room now they were married. She hadn't been in the castle since before their vows. That changed however as she watched a portal open and the woman she had tried to offer for the child's life stumbled out and towards Sol. "Don't you think the family reunion could have waited for another time?" she asked her spouse not really caring as it was going to happen sooner or later she guessed. Quietly she watched as he continued to apologise to her little brother over and over again before trying to stab him right through the chest and jumping back towards one of her owners.

She personally didn't think the woman would manage to land the hit given how strong Sol himself was so she would be sufficiently surprised it it landed. "It was only right we repaid the favour, she was one of the head scientists who tormented us throughout our formative years and beyond." Demi stated crossing her arms, her voice cold now wishing she hadn't saved her but she understood pawns were needed in plans to get certain things to happen. "Pretty sure she almost died several times, if she was held to the same standards that were put on out unit she'd be classed as a failure and killed." she informed the black haired reaper, her voice holding a hint of anger in it and as far as she was concerned rightfully so. "Trase, you killed her daughter. Oykai couldn't get to her in time you clown." she reminded him, then again the chances were that the child's soul was still with her twin for safety as she wouldn't be safe anywhere else. On hearing the idea she nodded "Would be fun to see if he can actually claim a loved one, it never is easy." Demi agreed her tone was as if she was deep in though about something "And she could do with some exercise I guess." she added on at the end, listening as the order was given and shortly followed "I estimate if she is left to her own devices at her current strength the blood bath in that area will take six hours, the destruction will depend on the methods she chooses." she said with a shrug wanting him the chance to know what he would be choosing between "So, the life of one or will you be claiming hundreds? The choice is yours but time is draining so tick tock." she said now moving back to Cirven's side finally to watch what his decision would be with what was set in front of him.

Word Count: 2,504
    Total Word Count: 3,507
    @Sol @Cirven

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 29th May 2019, 12:25 am

As Demi jabbed at him about not reading the newspapers and the younger Reaper shrugged.”nah im not one for News papers Demi after all how easy it is to pay someone to doctor those things it’s a waste of a tree honestly” he said and actually chuckled at the end of it. As much as he liked current events he didn’t trust the newspapers or the council that funded it. Even as a neutral mage he was still sour about the council and its rules. “considering its none of the worlds business I think its better this way Demiari” he said simply before he simply sighed and shook his head. He knew she was trying to dig at him and screw with Ruvel more then before but Sol wasent going to give her the satisfaction of a response. However she then decided to go on and say that she could pay Ruvel a visit and finish what she started if he didn’t talk and the reapers eyes gained a icy look.”You wouldn’t get that close Demi and we both know that” he said simply before she then decided to mention that her time was valuable and she didn’t want to waste it going to check which made the younger reaper sigh again . ”he is doing alright he is made of stronger stuff then you give him credit for Demi” he said giving her the bare minimum

When she started to talk about something being inside Ruvel an arch demon of sorts since he didn’t feel negative emotions like normal people, she explained that this demon needed to be guided out or it could cause a bad imprint to Ruvel making him want to cause the world burn. Hearing that made Sol become very wary and he knew he had to figure out how to deal with that piece of information but that would wait for another time. He really didn’t like that Demi kept using his real name since he knew the weight that his real name carried, as she mentioned that this was how the two of them were meant to be and they were to cleanse this world and instill new puppet gods. How they were broken and would do as they were told before he saw Demi walk up to him and even though he knew he couldn’t win he still felt the urge to bring out his weapon since he knew she was a threat. She then told him that Ruvel who he cared about deeply was one of these puppet gods that was made that was why he had so many strange quirks. This shocked the reaper deeply but he didn’t outwardly show it. Sol would ask about that later but for now he filed that information away since it was something that surprised and disturbed him greatly.

It Seemed that Cirven wanted to jab him on what he had said about him being mad, hybrid decided to poke Sol about how he never let his true self out and that he always hid it under a mask to do the right thing, it actually made the Slayer laugh internally since he knew what the former President was trying to do and it wouldn’t work. Sol had balanced himself and was at peace with himself and he knew he was a monster and embraced it, Cirven also jabbed him about leaving that side away when he left here with his tail between his legs before calling him former dragon king. “I hold no attachment to that title so your wasting your breath Cirven” he said bluntly. It seemed that the former President kept wanting to poke him and try to rile him up by mentioning that he seemed to be avoiding the question he had spoken and Sol simply shook his head.” What has me on edge is the fact I know there is more then 2 of you in this little family thing you have going on” he said he was considering what options he had since he knew this mountain like the back of his hand and if he had to he could use tricks to get out of here.

As he heard that only the two of them could kill each other the Reaper felt a jolt of frustration go thru him since that just made this situation even harder then before and he knew that this would become a headache for him later and perhaps a problem for others as well but for now he put it aside. “Demi from what you told me im not going to stop worring about them considering you told me a bit about the training you went thru im not a fool” he said, even if she said that they were not to be worried about the slayer would still have his senses on high alert for anything. It was then that Demi decided to tell him that her and Cirven and Oykai by extension were no longer normal, they had become hybrids due to Cirven being a child of a primordial being like Demi was. All the Young reaper could think was this was becoming more and more difficult and frustrating but he kept his expression neutral, if he showed to much then Demi or Cirven could easily use it against him. Then Demi mentioned that he wasent called Terumi anymore and that he took her last name before asking if Oykai had still not given his approval yet which made Sol want to roll his eyes.”What do you think Demi he is your twin” he said before he felt his eyebrow wanting to twitch so badly as she jabbed at him getting his glyph attacked and thinking he could drown.”Very Funny Demi” he grumbled.

The elder reaper reminded him that there were Stipulations and that as a created Deathless he would need permission to die and that she gave her permission but now it was all up to Ruvel if he was able to truly die. “a Honeymoon between you two will be a nightmare” he commented crossing his arms. “and yet I didn’t so the Collar and Ribbons remain unused and will remain that way” he said not giving into Demis Taunt though he did feel a flicker of irritation when she brought it up but it was quickly snuffed out. Cirven then kept taunting him by saying that he gave up his power and it was sad thought the reaper didn’t give the crazed hybid the satisfaction of thinking he got to him even though Sol wasent even phased by the words. It was then that Cirven revealed another surprise which was Sols older sister who had been taken by the same group and was a head scientist. She said his name and he blinked in surprise as she moved over ot him and embraced him but to the Reaper something felt off even as she beg and said sorry over and over. He quickly pushed her away as her hand came up to try and stab him and his instincts were correct that something was off “I expected a dirty trick from you Cirven and I wasent wrong” he said sourly, She had been put thru a bit of the training that the family had been so she was conditioned even if it seemed she didn’t like it as she stood beside the demented former president. They even mentioned that if she didn’t obey that her daughter would be killed though Demi actually cut that lie in half since she revealed that the daughter had already been slain. This truly showed that these two were not the same as before since Cirven would have never slain a child and while his sister had put them thru hell the fact that it got under Demis skin actually made Sol want to smirk but he held it in.

What Sol heard next made him want to run his former boss thru with his blade, he sent his sister thru a portal and to Hosenka to kill everyone there and destroy the town and it seemed that she was unable to resist the command at all. At both Cirven and Demis words Sol moved thru the portal silently and emerged out the other side with his reaper weapon in his hand. A beautiful pale gold and black blade woven together in harmony. It was Sol himself in blade form and it was still light as a feather as he would glance around to try and find where his newly revealed sister had run off to. The Reapers appearance had also changed as well as he emerged. His hair now purple and his eyes normal and vibrant green as he became shorter losing almost a foot of height and he seemed slimmer as well. his clothing was also different as he was in a pair of Blue Hakama pants and matching Haori along with Geta on his feet customized with metal on the bottom of the teeth to block with.

wc- 1,515

Total wc- 2,914

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 29th May 2019, 4:56 pm

"He seems to dislike this situation we have put him in, huh? I hope he likes my surprises I have planned for him." He spoke out after Sol had left them and he stayed silent for a short time before addressing Demiari. "Give me one minute. I have to make sure our guest knows why they arrived where they did." He spoke as he opened a portal and stuck only his head into it. A portal would open just above where Sol was transported and Cirven's head alone would pop out of it upside down, with a smile on his face. "Did you change your outfit and lose a few inches? Are you trying to be like when we were kids again for some sort of confidence boost?" He was teasing Sol in an attempt to get a rise out of him but in this time he figured Sol would figure out he was not in Hosenka but some place else. "I'm sure you noticed you are in Cedar and not Hosenka, right? This was done on purpose. Didn't think I would make it that easy for you with this little game of mine and all. You need to get to Hosenka fast before the devastation covers the entire city. You might want to make it quick too seeing as she will have help too! By the way, make sure to deal with any obstructions in your way. See you soon, Sol." His hand popped out of the portal next to his head and he waved as he let out a laugh as he pulled himself back through the portal and to Demiari. "I called in some help to stop Sol halfway to Hosenka. It should give his sister enough time to destroy a good amount of the city with the devils and demons she will have with her but to make sure this game plays in a way that I want it to we will need to play guard duty. Do we have any blue uniforms and badges from that law enforcement group we killed left?" He spoke out to Demi but a voice spoke to both of them and the rest of the Detergers for an answer. "You had destroyed each of those uniforms with that destruction magic of yours, remember?" Ves spoke into their minds which caused Cirven to burst out into laughter as he remembered. "I had forgotten about that with how weak they were. Welp, looks like we don't get to dress up like that, love." He spoke to Demi again. "We have something better than that, Cirven. Much better." Ves' words caused Cirven to be very interested in what the group's clairvoyant was saying. "Perfect. Get everyone ready while I talk to my wife. Cut off communications now." With his words Demi and him would be left alone to discuss things.

"What took you so long to get back, Demiari? Looks like you had some fun without us;Without me." He started to walk around her looking her up and down, seeing each splatter of blood that she had on her clothing before he moved quickly behind her and dug one of his claws into her neck, tracing a line across it as he spoke more. "Where did you go or is this just another one of those secret things that you went to do in typical reaper fashion?" His last few words were punctuated by him tearing his claw through more of her neck and then bringing it to her mouth as he claw dripped with her own blood. He didn't care what her answers were but only wanted to play with her for a short time as the two had not been able to see each other much after their eternal bond was made official. This was his way of showing he had missed her. No matter what her answer was he would accept it and then open a portal to their next destination where they would meet up with the others and quickly ready themselves for what was planned next.

In Hosenka, the destruction had already started with Seriline ripped through buildings and people all over while a large group of devils and demons were following her lead in the destruction. A group of Rune Knights stationed in the city would start to make their way to help those in need and stop the threat before anything got worse. They engaged with some of the demons and devils that prevented them from getting to Seriline. They cut down a few of them and after some time fighting they would deal with the enemy in front of them with little to no causalities. "Come on men we must keep pushing forward while reinforcements are on their way! We can't let anyone else be hurt by this attack!" The Rune Knight leading the group spoke out with the others replying with "Yes, Alphilnad, sir!!" while they each continued to charge. After charging into another battle against their enemies some men and women would appear wearing Rune Knight outfits that quickly managed to deal with a large group of the demons and devils much faster than them. "Reinforcements already? You were faster and stronger than I thought! You must be from a special group!" Alphinaud spoke out as he approached the group of fellow Rune Knights which prompted the one with long white hair to turn around and speak up. "Only the best, naturally." Cirven spoke as he and the other Detergers turned and greeted the Rune Knights who were defending the area. "Reinforcements just liked you asked, sir." A grin formed on his face as he continued with his greeting to the them and allowed the others he was with to do the same.

WC:

Character Info:
    Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Post by Yuiisai 5th September 2019, 7:21 am

Demi could only sigh and shake her head as she heard his reply on the matter of reading newspapers, she couldn't argue that news could be altered if you paid someone enough something of this magnitude would or should have been covered by many; even then given the news it would be expensive to pay one news company off let alone several. "You truly are a fool aren't you Ran." her voice sounded disappointed a little looking at him, normally a reapers true name wouldn't be spoken so open but at least this way he knew she wasn't going to attack him, it was almost like a sign of respect of sorts but her eyes showed that the uneasy truce between the three could stop at any time and it wouldn't bother her in the least to attack him. Their cast had a code they followed, she personally was trying to remember it but was sure Oykai would have filled in the holes that she had left with it but she had no idea, there was stuff that he was keeping shrouded she knew that this shouldn't have been possible but it seem that her twin brother had found a way to combat the twined bond they shared. She brought her hand to her head as she came to the realisation how he was doing it "That damned summon bond." she muttered more to herself than anyone else, her eyes going to Cirven for a moment 'We need to have a chat later Trase, it seems Oykai is hiding things and if they're being hidden they're important.' Even the white haired male would know that within the Deathless race twins were killed due to that bond and what it done. There was no secrets between twins.

She turned her eyes now back to Sol suddenly and tilted her head "Most of the news released is no one elses business but of those who are taking part in it, it never stays that way for long however." she said her eyes moving to glare at him as her full name was spoken "You have no right to call me such a thing and if need be I will personally kick you into every tree, hill, boulder and building on this damned mountain as I get you off it if you dare call me that again." her voice colder than the blizzard that was picking up around them "I think I will give a little tip to the newspapers letting them know little brother Ruvel was seriously injured by an assalent, that his injuries include blindness and the fact he almost lost his arm..." she brought her hand to her cheek tapping it with a single finger as if deep in thought "I wonder how safe the people would feel knowing that a god of ishgar was injured so badly but more than that, that he is nothing more than a child." she said her tone somewhere between condemplation and mocking before she seemed to realise something "That's right, you don't know do you Ran." she said grinning brightly "The person you so blindly follow isn't a teenager, he's a child more than that he was an experiment that was treated worse than a slave for over half of the life he's had." she said but as Ruvel was so private about his past there would be no way for Sol to know wither or not she was telling the truth "Added bonus knowledge, he can't read or write anything less than around two thousand years old." she stated if as an after thought on the matter before shrugging, it wasn't her responsibility to baby him anymore, if anything the discord between them could make the youth seek isolation from the guild making it easier for him to see the truth of the world.

She covered her mouth and chuckled lightly seeing the icy glare Sol gave her when she mentioned taking a trip to visit Ruvel "Oh did I hit a nerve little boy? By now you would know why twins within our race twins are killed upon their birth, so you would know I can get near him if I so desire to do so." She said in a cold matter of fact kind of way, in truth due to the fog Oykai was keeping up she had no idea where Ruvel was but then Sol didn't know this so that was something that she could use to her advantage at least for now. Hearing him finally giving him the answer she wanted she gently clapped her hands with almost glee "See it wasn't that hard to answer now was it Ran." she said in an excited tone that was short lived however as she looked to him tilting his head "Oh Ran, you think to little of Trase and I, we know that little brother Ruvel is strong he's just very naive and needs to see the light." she said with a calm tone a smile on her face though there was a spark of something perhaps malicious seen in her eyes. She went silent watching the subtle shift in poise that the younger reaper made as she felt his concerns about what she had told him, this made her happy as he was now off balance which worked to their advantage 'Trase, do you see his body language? He doesn't know what to do with the information I gave him.' she sent to Cirven seeing if that made any impact on what her husband had planned.

When she lent forward she could feel Sol's want to attack and the restraint from doing it as he knew this was a job that he wouldn't win "Good call Ran." she stated into his ears stepping back from him, she guessed he felt surprised from that new piece of information but it seems like the lessons Ruvel was giving him to hide his emotions were working a little to well, as she wouldn't have been able to have tell by his external apperance. "The unit we belonged to was the one you didn't want sent after you because we didn't stop until the task was done. We went by the codename family, we all specialize in something some of us specialize in a few things but you'll eventually find that out yourself I supose." she said her eyes looking up and to the left as if trying to recall something "Trase and I were the strongest within our unit and though I was seperated from them we're reunited finally and back to the way it should have always been." she turned to look at Cirven with an annoyed look on her face "I actually have that guys soul that you killed back then, the one you killed for going to far with Ves. Remind me to torture it later because he's the reason I was sent to the facility of gods." she crossed her arms ignoring Sol as if he wasn't even worthy of her time at that point. "The 'gods' were treated far worse than we were, it is stupid..." she huffed but then she got to thinking "I'm not to sure what happened with them if they successfully broke and then reprogrammed. I know Ruvel was close, perhaps we should send him home for a bit." she said with a shrug not caring one way or another in honesty before she turned her attention back to Sol.

She chuckled a little at Sol's words and was glad that he had said it but that wouldn't be known "Oh, but you were so attached to that title before I kicked the nonsensical pride out of that head of yours." she said her eyes going over her shoulder 'Shock treatment like what we had, he had six hundred years of education stuffed into two weeks, seems like you can teach stubborn, prideful children and dogs new tricks.' she sent to him with a quick micro smirk only Cirven would be able to pick up on it made her wonder if the younger reaper could be changed to how he once was, though, knew she likely didn't really need to ask about testing his conviction because her husband already had a plan to test to do just that already in his scheming mind. Her train of thought was derailed as he brought up the others of their unit and smiled sweetly "I already told you, they won't get involved without orders and I can assure you at this current moment that their orders are not to get involved so no reason to be on edge." she said rolling her eyes in almost frustration at how the other was acting on the matter "And before you say anything Ran if their orders were anything different they would already be here and as a reaper you'd sense the souls... wait... did I even teach you how to detect spirits not your target? Oh well, something you'll have to figure out or get someone to teach you and now you're a full reaper if means bartering will be in play... we don't give up anything for nothing unless your a trainee." she informed him with a slight shrug. She honestly couldn't remember if she had taught him such a skill and due to the short window she was sure there were a lot of important things she did leave out but really didn't care enough to think to much on it at that current time.

She tilted her head as he spoke once more "I don't think you a fool, well, not completely anyway." she said in retort "I told you the tip of the iceberg, there was so, so much more. I could take you to where we were raised and let you experience it first hand, I've yet to destroy the place." she offered him, though to be honest she wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy. "Our unit works like one organism, perfectly in tune when we are doing something, we don't strike without orders... well there is one exception to that rule..." she trailed off for a moment "That being the exception of you being a member of the group that made us what we are. Are you a former member of Cor Torva or had anything to do with what they were doing in the basement of the guild?" She asked him in a serious tone, she already knew the answer but wanted to hear him say it. If she remembered correctly from the instance she gave him the scar on his chest, the group knew him she just didn't know how deep the connection went and that bothered her even to this day. She didn't need the body language of the other to tell that all the information she was giving him was making anything he could possibly do less and less likely to work, she could pick up on frustration and chuckled internally over the situation, this was more than a little amusing to her that was for sure. "I know he hasn't given his approval yet, I was mocking you." she said with a sickly sweet tone as she leaned forward a little her hands clasped behind her back grinning happily. "Oh that wasn't a joke, that was training. That thing is your life line and if damaged to badly there is no way back, you simply cease to exist... remember that." his voice hand turned deatly serious as she spoke her eyes and expression mimicing it as she knew it was one of the major mistakes many young reapers made so she had made sure that was one lesson he continued to learn when she had finshed doing what she could do.

She noted how he seemingly glanced over some of her words but this didn't phase her the seriousness that was on her face gone completely once more "No, our honeymoon will be filled with love... unfortunatly most people don't understand the way our love works, they will in time I guess." she said with an upset tone at the beginning but giggling by the end of it, the world was going to burn and they would be the ones to do it as a sign of devotion to the other, it was a wonderful thought to the albino woman she couldn't deny that. It was true that at one point she would have turned away from such unneeded killing but times had changed since she returned back to the unit. The unit that she should have never been removed for but it was a sacrifice that was needed to save one of them and had done it of her own accord. Then again they were taught to look after the others within their unit, to her it was a sound piece of advice as she believed that no other would do such a thing for them, they were only experiments to those who 'raised' them who they could easily just throw away if they under performed. It had been apparent on several ocassions were she herself had put many of the unfortunate souls out of their misery when they had been suffering, she couldn't bare watching the failures go through the treatment they did. None of them had it to good but failures, she couldn't ever stop herself suddering at the thought of what they went through, what Cirven could and would have went through had she not taken the fall. "Oh little boy, you graduated but you aren't out of the woods... take heed to remember that." her eyes had a glint that she was hiding something behind them, it was true that he had went from an apprentice to a full member of their cast but there were other little quirks they had such as a higher rank taking them as an apprentice still, the rules depended on how many teirs difference there was between mentor and apprentice so he had no idea that if she decided to take on his education what he went through would be like summer camp compared to now since he was a reaper now. "I want you to remember our cast can be stripped of their abilities, if that happens and you don't have another cast you will end up as a a servant or worse a pet." she warned him, she knew this was the sad truth that many of her cast didn't know at that rank but she thought since he was being so cocky that he should know he wasn't as safe as he believed himself.

She smiled looking at the two with a grin "Oh yeah we found her a few months back, I wanted to turn her into a pet but Cirven said she'd be useless that way so we broke her mind another way. I guess hearing your adopted daughter screams constantly as she burned to death kinda helps with that. I can't say that hearing screaming kids have ever bothered me but then I'm a heartless bitch according to some." she said shrugging as if it didn't bother her, she had hardened herself to it all when she was younger. To her those who brought death would always be blamed for just doing their lot in life so why should she care about them? People didn't care about the toll doing this task done on the ones fated to it, it wasn't kind and to what she could remember they pretty much hated it, it was why they took a second cast so they could fall back on it if they did lose their primary cast. Many younger or newer reapers believed it was due to them hating what they done within this one were that was the case it's not the entire truth. She had gotten lost in her own thoughts when she heard Sol speak once more "Oh no, no Ran, in war there's no such thing as 'dirty tricks' only those who have the foresight to have an ace up their sleeve so to speak; besides history is always written by the victors." she reminded him her tone showing she was getting bored at current. "People who go through the training we did though weren't compatible with it failed... well they ended up like her..." she said pointing at Sol's sister "Broken dolls who are in continious pain physically, mentally and spiritually... the amount of times I had to put these people out of their miserable existance when I was under Cor Torva's foot... They didn't deserve that pain... they done nothing to be treated that way..." she shook her head covering her ears and clenching her eyes for a moment as if she could hear the cries and see the pain of the others once more, her eyes opened and were deadly cold as she pointed to the other woman "But her... she deserved everything she was put through and a hell of a lot worse. She tortured and experimented on children... Trase, myself and the others within our unit we where taken as newborns.. and experimented on to become weapons! I was stolen right from the crib that had Oykai and myself were sleeping in! From a young age I was bound to a bed when I slept because I could take their lives at a single touch. I didn't ask to be able to do it and they didn't try to understand it, I was just a weapon to them... we were all just weapons to them... tortured and trained to wipe out a vile and impure world." her eyes went back to Cirven and smiled a little "We realised at a young age we could only rely on each other for survival and now we do what we are trained for..." she quickly looked back to Sol "What they didn't expect was for the weapons to turn on them, kind of a stupid way of thinking if you ask me because we deem them as vile and impure so they too will be cleansed from this world." she said as she moved back to stand by Cirven's side once more as she watched Sol's sister and then Sol go through the portal.

She sighed shaking her head "He really isn't the sharpest tack in the box is he, who in their right mind would go through a portal made by an enemy?" she asked then realised what she said "Well except us." she added on the end but then due to what they had been through and their wedding vows they were pretty much indestructable at this point. "Well, yeah... I can't say he was overly thrilled but he still took the bait." she said with a shrug not really caring, covering her mouth as she yawned "Take your time, its not like we're in a rush or anything but know the longer we wait the less fun for you no doubt." she said with chuckle knowing that Cirven wanted to have as much fun as possible, especially when he is the mastermind that set it up, she folded her arms tapping her fingers on her arm watching as a new portal appear and Cirven pop his head through it only able to roll her eyes knowing he was likely taunting Sol just that little bit more. After a few minutes she looked to him as he brought his head back now looking bored out of her mind and sighed seeing him laughing as if he had heard something funny "What made you laugh this time clown?" she asked, she really didn't care but she thought she should ask anyway because she knew he would want to tell her even if she didn't ask, this way she seemed at least a little interested in what just happened, in honesty she just wanted to head home and get something to eat and a bath but already knew that wasn't going to happen any time soon all because they bumped into Sol by chance. "Well that's good, that poor town but it was bound to happen at some point." she said truthfully with a shrug, she knew the sister was spared for a moment like this so it didn't really phase her "You expect us to play guard Trase, we have albino skin and by now..." she paused midsentence as she realised something "Nevermind. I just realised our apperances have changed so even if it was known what we done they wouldn't recognise us." she said with a small chuckle, though she was curious as to what they would be wearing that could be better to what they once did have though that would be something she'd find out shortly she was sure.

She waited for the communication to be cut off, she knew a slight interrogation would soon start, she had been out of touch longer than what was permitted for the members of their unit, but it wasn't exactly like she could stop what she was doing to drop a message to them even if she wanted to. "I was in a province within Midi were I went like a plague and killed people and animals thus why I am covered in blood." she stated quickly as if giving a brief of a mission, she didn't bother turning her head to look at him as she felt his presence move around her slowly as if he was a predator about to attack his pray. She did brace herself and seemed to do so just in the nick of time as she felt one of his claws dig into her neck causing a trickle of blood as he traced a line across it, it healed itself almost instantly. "Nope. No secret. I just wanted to release some stress and so done it." she said turning to look at him "Why? Are you jealous I didn't invite you this time around?" she said watching as he moved the blood covered claw to her mouth she kissed it lightly before leaning in "Aww, you missed me that much? Maybe I'll show you how much I missed you later." she whispered sensually into his ear with a grin "Perhaps at the top of the mountain" she finished before stepping away, it wouldn't be good for those lower in the mountain no doubt but be fun for them in several ways, she was more than sure of that. She waited for the portal to appear and walked through it blinking as she seen how the others were dressed "Rune Knights? You can't be serious..." she said her hand going to her head shaking it a little knowing that this was the next step groaning a little before taking the uniform and changing into it, she didn't like how this was going but then she had no say so just followed her orders at least for the moment, if it went downhill she would likely be the first to call out the flaws that plagued this idea but as it had been Ves that had secured the uniforms she doubted anything would go wrong, that being said there had been times in the past after all nothing was one hundred percent definate and for the most part she had seen the problems with idiots was they were always to smart for their own good. They would just have to cross that bridge if they ever came to it she guessed.

She walked with others into Hosenka and looked at the carnage and destruction that was around her, she knew this all to well but didn't let it phase her in the slightest as she continued moving forward. "We where heading back to headquarters when we were redirected here." Demi stated looking around them once more "I know I really shouldn't have to ask this but what is the status of your own troops, the towns people and the enemy." she had far to much experience dealing with type of thing, as reinforcements they would have been redirected if in the area, they would have been told vague details such as a demon attack headed by what could only be described as a crazed woman but the information that she herself had asked for would have been information that they would have only been able to get from those there and dealing with the matter. This information would likely be useful for whatever Cirven had planned next "Hopefully there haven't been to many casulties as a result of this onslaught but it should be taken care of as soon as possible to prevent more destruction than has already happened." she said her eyes going to Cirven, she had to wonder out of all places in Earthland he had chosen this place of all places and sent Sol to a town so close to it, she knew better than to try and make sense out of anything Cirven did he was known the Crazed Death Jester for a reason.

Word Count: 4,179
    Total Word Count: 7,686
    @Cirven @Sol

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 15th September 2019, 2:41 am

Sol glanced at Demi with his blood Ruby eyes  as she questioned if he really was a fool and the younger reaper just shook his head,”No im not a fool Demi  I don’t read the papers but that doesn’t mean I don’t know whats being put out” he stated before he suddenly saw her mutter and he had to resist the urge to smirk.”Seems like something has you Vexed its  surprising to see” he said  his tone curious but still controlled  but he did feel a certain sense of enjoyment knowing that something had her bothered. When she told him that he had no right to use her full name and that she would kick him   into every tree hill and object on the way down the mountain the reaper actually gained a bored look as he felt the urge to yawn.”And I could tell you where each object  is before you even throw me into it I did call this mountain my domain for a long time almost no one knows this mountain better then me not even your little skewed version of a family” he jabbed his eyes drifting to Demi then to Cirven, he was not being boastful or arrogant he was simply stating a fact. When he had been in Basilisk Fang he had patrolled the mountain daily and by doing so he knew each route up and down the mountain along with danger points Secret passages and places of interest and despite the fact that it had been many moons since he was last on the snowy peaks of Mount Hakobe he still remembered them like it was yesterday.

As the elder reaper mentioned she might give the newspapers a tip that Ruvel had been hurt and that that he was actually a child which made the Young reaper blink but he didn’t give off any surprise since he didn’t want them to pick up on it. As she went on to tell him that Ruvel was an experiment and was treated worse then a slave for half his life Sol simply sighed.” If you think the people will be that badly effected by Rui being hurt then you  have far to high expectations after all age is nothing but a number  he has the skills to be a god of ishgar regardless of how young he is however” he said before his blood red eyes locked onto both Demi and Cirven and there was a fierce look in them.”Neither of you has the right to call Rui Brother not after what either of you did” he said before hearing Demi once again poke him on how she could get close due to the  unique aspect of twins in the void and Sol shook his head.”again you still seem to think you will get that close don’t try to bluff Demi it doesn’t work and doesn’t suit you” he stated coldly and bluntly. “I don’t think Rui needs to see the light he sees it just fine unlike you lot who have been brainwashed and twisted beyond belief” he added. Sol may have been thrown off balance for a moment but he quickly regained control as he looked at the two before him.

As Demi told him he made the right choice in not attacking and the younger reaper had to resist the urge to make a comment at her but he held his tongue and revealed nothing to either of them. “you both have a very Skewed perception of the word Family”he commented dryly. As the two before him chatted with each other Sol remained silent but paid attention to every word until they mentioned  sending Ruvel back to the facility for more training which the young reaper kept a straight face but he felt a surge of anger at the implication of what she said, as she chuckled at his dismissal of his former title the  former Dragon king Shrugged his shoulders.”that was before I relized that are not as important as people think they are” he stated simple. When she mentioned being taught how to see other souls besides your target Sol simply shook his head. “no you didn’t teach me you only taught me how to find my target but if need be I can barter” he said casually. At the offering of seeing where they were made Sol shook his head. “Id rather  not go there considering what they did to the lot of you Ill pass” he stated his tone to the point since he didn’t want to go anywhere near said place. He was trying to remain in check and was doing rather well be Sol was willing to be he was giving off clues that Cirven and Demi could pick up on as  she suddenly became very serious and asked he had any connection to Cor Tova or the things going on in the basement of that guild.”No I was not a member of Cor Tova Im fairly certain if I did I  would be dead already” he said dodging the question somewhat since they didn’t ask him about the other part of  group. When she mocked him and mentioned that his crystal was his weakness just like all reapers and Sol narrowed his eyes and nodded.”Im aware of that Demi the throbbing I feel everyday is a constant reminder” he said his tone was  completely serious and he had to resist the urge to roll his eyes when Demi mentioned that her honeymoon with her demented husband would be filled with love. "‘More like filled with dead bodys and Blood” he grumbled before he heard her threaten him once again mentioned that without his reaper status he risked being a pet or servent if he didn’t have another cast.

I’m will aware of that Demi I've been studying and learning more on my own im not a lazy student that stops the moment the teacher is done teaching” he explained, he wasent trying to be cocky but it was common sense and he had studied what he could after his training had been finished to try to add to his knowledge. At the revelation of his  long lost sister Sol listened to Demi as she explained about what she had wanted to do but then decided to break her mind another way which made Sol want to grit his teeth in anger. As Demi went on the younger reaper  knew that if this was his sister she did horrible and unforgiveable things but at the same time she might have been brainwashed like the group had been  and while she as angry Sol took in all that she said about what had been done to them before he spoke again. “while you were taken as well as the others Demi if she was my sister then she was taken just like the rest of you were who is to say that she didn’t have things put into her head like you lot were” he questioned. “Im not saying she deserves to be forgiven far from it but theres one thing you all need to remember as well.” he said before he locked eyes with demi his were focused and held conviction in them.”You say that your not under Cor Tovas Boot anymore but that’s not completely true if you were then you wouldent be doing what you are doing right now even after they died your still there puppets and pawns  its actually kind of funny that you think your free when in truth your still just as much a prisoner as ever

As he  walked out of the portal it was clear that he wasn’t in Hosenka and instantly Sol became irritated as Cirven mentioned that he was now in cedar town instead of Hosenka and told him he would see him soon. Sol slammed his elbow back but he met nothing but air before he scowled and his eyes instantly filled with Malice and dark intent.”You want to play Cirv fine let the games begin” he said before formed a portal before him and jumped thru it before he landed in Hosenka and he shook for a second to get the aches out of his body.”God that’s not fun to deal with” he said before he saw the rune knights running about and demons along with his sister wrecking the place. the reaper jumped down from his spot on a building before his sword seemed to shine and absorb the light due to the gold shining and dark part of the blade absorbing the light and he saw a group of five demons rush at him.” No mercy for any of you” he uttered before he suddenly rushed at them and he fluidly moved out of the grasp of one of them before the others moved to try and grab him as well. as one hit the ground before him the earth suddenly exploded and sent Sol and his blade flying with his sword impaling the earth first and Sol  actually landed feet first on his blade and stared at them from his perch.”hmm the ability to cause explosions  with contact and most likely thru regular casting as well this got tricky unless” he observed before he saw the first five rushing him from the in front as another five emerged from behind and  closed the gap leaving no spot to escape.

Sol remained still on his blade as they closed the distance before  he suddenly gained a wicked smirk on his face and he dropped off his blade right as the demons moved to grab him and he quickly ripped his blade from the ground as he dropped to a knee and he sweeped his blade full circle around him bisecting all of them in one fluid motion. He didn’t stop though as he pushed forward and saw another explosion rock the city  he moved past rune knights not stopping to talk or even acknowledge them , he needed to find his supposed sister and get this under control quickly. As he caught another glimpse of her  he suddenly had five more demons in front of him and he scowled.”These things are pests.” He uttered before one suddenly made a motion pointing down and sol caught sight of a glyph under him before he cursed.”damn a time delayed attack” he said before the explosion struck him and dropped him to a knee. Sol saw the group approaching and he quickly pushed himself forward and cut down three of the demons  fluidly ducking and weaving around their strikes with some difficulty due to the damage from the blast  but as he cut the third one down the remaining two suddenly managed to punch him in the chest and his left shoulder before he beheaded both of them.  He saw symbols appear on his chest and his shoulder as a group of rune knights approached.” Shit don’t come any closer these symbols will” Sol was cut off as two explosions rocked his body and sent him into the air and bouncing along the ground on his side.”God mental note don’t let those little buggers touch me” he said as he  watched the group run thru the smoke from his explosion and towards another group of demons . Sol looked around for where his sister could be.”crap I lost sight of her again” he grumbled. He needed to get her under control somehow and the longer he couldn’t find her the more damage she would eventually cause.  Sol looked himself over and he saw his clothes were damage before he used the shadows to switch out his upper clothes for something undamaged. His skin was burned but healing and thankfully he hadn't broken anything but he knew now that he had to employ extra caution with those groups of demons since those explosions were  not something one could handle a lot of and while he was built stronger then most that didn’t mean that mass amounts of them wouldn’t take a toll on him. If he was to get thru this he needed to be even more efficient then normal and use the least amount of energy to cut his foes down.

WC- 2,038
    total wc- 4,952

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 29th September 2019, 4:00 pm

"Glad to hear that you were quick to act and back us up. We will need it with the current situation here in the city. It came out of no where without any signs but us Rune Knights are ready for anything. We have to be. We do not know the casualties yet and so far we have lost contact with some of the others units in the city. We are to secure the city and help those we can. With me." Alphinaud replied back to the questions asked of him and then moved into the city further in hopes of finding those who would need their help.

The group of Rune Knights and the undercover members of the Detergers made their way through the city fighting groups of devils and demons one after the other. The Detergers group made sure to not overextend themselves during the fighting due to orders from Cirven earlier. This plan had to go a certain way for the Devil King to get exactly what he wanted out of it. The plan was to have the Rune Knights deal the killing blows to the 'enemy' so to not endanger themselves too much but not every plan was meant to go perfectly it seemed as Cirven would shortly receive a message mentally from one of the two members of the Detergers not with him. Laniiar stood on top of the tallest building in the city where she could look over the city and use her enhanced eye sight to see everything going on in the city as well as use her ability to sense magical energy in a large area. She had Korvin with her just in case they had to quickly act and get somewhere. "Cirven, he has found a way to arrive in the city quicker than we expected. We will need to expedite our plans." She sent to him. The message caused the Devil to smile as he was fighting against some of the devils. "Show time everyone..." He sent out to all of his men around him. Each of them knew the plan and what to do next.

After sending out the message the group would come across a group of what looked to be hooded and cloaked enemies. Cirven rushed ahead of the group and attempted to attack a large group of cloaked devils/demons by himself. "Screw these things! I will kill them all for what they have done!" He yelled out as he clashed his Rune Knight blade against the weapons/abilities of the enemy in front of him. "Don't!" Alphinaud yelled out but was too late as he watched his Rune Knight brethren be skewered by multiple blades of the enemy before him. The body of the Cirven was lifted into the air like some sort of flag causing his head to tilt backwards and look down towards the group, lifeless. "You fiends! Attack men!" Alphinaud rushed forward with his men in tow while the Detergers group was to stand back and wait for what was about to happen. A twisted smile formed over Cirven's face that caused Alphinaud to second guess his decision and stop his charge as he realized who exactly they were attacking. "Stop! Do-" He attempted to speak out as the hoods of the demons/devils were removed to show that they were the Rune Knight units that had gone missing. The cloaked Rune Knights assaulted the group and started to kill each of them while Alphinaud was stuck watching as Cirven landed onto the ground and pulled out each blade that was inside of his body, never dropping the twisted grin on his face. "We were pretty quick getting here, right sir?" Cirven spoke as he approached the Rune Knight Captain. "You did something to them.." Captain Alphinaud spoke out with fear and utter defeat sounding through his voice. "Clever. You needed a bit of help but clever." Cirven said as he shot out a spear of black electricity from of of his fingers that pierced through Alphinaud's chest. "Don't worry, sir. You will be under some good leadership soon. Just remember that I am-" Cirven moved closer to Alphinaud pushing the spear deeper through the Rune Knight Captain as he moved and only stopped when he was close enough to touch him. He pointed to the symbol that told everyone that Alphinaud was a Captain of the Rune Knights. "I'm the Captain now." With Cirven's words, Alphinaud's eyes would close and he would slump to the ground.

"Woo! I always wanted to say that! Though, I do out rank him technically, right? Ehh, It doesn't matter. Time to add to our ranks!" Cirven spoke out and turned to see that all of the Rune Knights under he control had killed the others. A dark energy came off from his body and swirled around each of the bodies of the dead around him for a short time. After a bit, each of the dead would stand up and bow down to Cirven asking "What would you have of us, my King?"

Some time after Cirven's assault, a group of Rune Knights would show up where Sol was and attack the devils/demons in the area that were fighting Sol. "Everyone! This is Captain Alphinaud! That man, Sol Terumi is the man who summoned these enemies to the city! He is fighting them as some sort of farce to gain our trust and then take advantage of his deception! He is to be brought in dead or alive!" The Captain yelled out. A flash of orange light would shine in his eyes that only some would notice but disregard it as their commanding officer had given them an order. The Rune Knights would then add Sol to their targets and attempt to arrest or kill him.

On the other side of the city, Seriline had slaughtered her way through the city, going through building and building one after the other as her mind constantly ran through the orders she had from her 'master'. "Where are you?! Lucian!" She called out as she ran through building after building, striking down anyone who was near her. Cirven waited for her to complete her assignment that she was compelled to do through his magic.

WC:

Character Info:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:27 pm